Also, I owe an apology to you guys for taking a little break, have been recently modding (since I still like playing the game) and have been enjoying myself for a while by fixing a few bugs in other mods. I will get back onto this mod, just wait till the end of next week and I'll pump out a HUUUGE content dump, maybe 10 or more quests. Again, thanks to the OG's who made this mod before I was even on here, and thank you for enjoying this mod as much as I do. Oh and first, let me include Yinkle's fix into SSv3R, I've been sitting on it for too long.

On 3/26/2020 at 6:42 AM, janbui said:

Also, I owe an apology to you guys for taking a little break, have been recently modding (since I still like playing the game) and have been enjoying myself for a while by fixing a few bugs in other mods. I will get back onto this mod, just wait till the end of next week and I'll pump out a HUUUGE content dump, maybe 10 or more quests. Again, thanks to the OG's who made this mod before I was even on here, and thank you for enjoying this mod as much as I do. Oh and first, let me include Yinkle's fix into SSv3R, I've been sitting on it for too long.

Thank you for your contribution! It's encouraging to know you are working on this mod.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:42 AM, myriad said:

thanks for the new update. I have an issue though. SLEN is installed but in Solutions the box is greyed out, I can not tick it.

I had a look and it seems the sleninterface quest is missing from the plugin in the latest version for some reason. I'll send this to janbui too but you can overwrite the plugin wth the attached as a temporary fix.

Edit: This file exactly the same as the latest LE version of the plugin except with the slen interface quest added and properties edited for the other quest scripts that use it. I'll remove this post once janbui has updated the main file.

new version here (sorry I kind of rushed that one and should have named the quest more uniquely)

7 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I had a look and it seems the sleninterface quest is missing from the plugin in the latest version for some reason. I'll send this to janbui too but you can overwrite the plugin wth the attached as a temporary fix.

Edit: This file exactly the same as the latest LE version of the plugin except with the slen interface quest added and properties edited for the other quest scripts that use it. I'll remove this post once janbui has updated the main file.

SexLab_Solutions.esp 406.07 kB · 3 downloads

Works on a new game and probably on an existing save when resetting the quest using the console. Thanks.

25 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

On an existing game, the option to enable SLEN integration keeps being greyed out. Is there any way I can still get that working again without having to restart the playthrough?

If reseting the quest using the console doesn't work then you could try disabling the mod in your mod manager and then making a new save and cleaning it with resaver. Then enable the mod and load your clean save.

It's also possible that all you need to do is clean your current save depending on which version you updated from.

9 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

If reseting the quest using the console doesn't work then you could try disabling the mod in your mod manager and then making a new save and cleaning it with resaver. Then enable the mod and load your clean save.

It's also possible that all you need to do is clean your current save depending on which version you updated from.

I asume that would be the setstage command. But which quest would I need to reset and to which stage?

I hurriedly put the quest in and should have named it something more unique so I've made a new version with SSv3SlenInterface quest (attached).

Overwrite the plugin with this and if it doesn't work on a current game try this in console:

"resetquest  SSv3SlenInterface" (without quotes).

and if that doesn't work try this:

"resetquest  SSv3MCM" (without quotes).

and

"resetquest  SSv2System" (without quotes).

If that doesn't work then try cleaning the save as I described above.

Edit: If resaver does find any unattached instances or undefined elements it will certainly do more good than harm to clean them anyway.

Edit2: removed as the mod was updated to include these changes

12 hours ago, myriad said:

Got the quest deleted to get a free room in an Inn if you hadn't money in return for sex?

That's interesting, I had never messed with that quest but just realized it was a quest since you metioned it. I'll try and see if it was an issue in the original SexLab Solutions or if I fucked something up in this new esp. It'll take me a bit though since I'm making new quests and such. There's a good chance it only activates if you don't actually have enough money, since that's also how the purchasing of a horse occurs too.

22 hours ago, janbui said:

That's interesting, I had never messed with that quest but just realized it was a quest since you metioned it. I'll try and see if it was an issue in the original SexLab Solutions or if I fucked something up in this new esp. It'll take me a bit though since I'm making new quests and such. There's a good chance it only activates if you don't actually have enough money, since that's also how the purchasing of a horse occurs too.

Had zero money in my pockets! I stashed it all safely away. Just call me Scrooge...

So I've done a bit of work today, and here is the roadmap so far. Some of the formatting at the beginning looks bad, but then I realized a copy and paste of the documents here is probably best, and here it is.

I had crossed out either the dialogue choices that WraithSlayer has already made or various dialogue choices from nutluck that I thought either A) Holy shit I need to get better at scripting to do this because it sounds good as hell, or B) I'm not sure if I'd like to put that in. Because of this, I might come back to the struck-out ones later, but I'll for sure work on the one's I have not crossed out. I'll be posting this road-map too later on the mainpage, just everyone here gets to see the rough draft.

hehe mods.pdf

On 3/18/2020 at 2:09 AM, Wasabi Ice Cream said:

That mod doesn't alter any dialogue, or any vanilla records at all, aside from the 1 base Persuasion perk. It only randomizes the values for minimum speech requirements for the checks.

While I do have a few conflicts with other mods in my load order, this specific quest is not at all one of them.

It's fine if this won't be fixed, but it's definitely a bug with this mod, and I'm sure it effects other scenarios than what I've seen so far.

Or, less of a bug, and the dialogue wasn't accounted for the player trying the other options first.

Just taking a glance in xEdit, the record 000550EF looks to be where this should happen for this specific quest, but I'm not sure.

Alright I'm sure now I figured out why the issue exists, it most likely has to do with how the branches are structured. I still haven't been able to fail a check for some reason, but I'm almost sure its the problem with the branches. I'll check it out now and release it, please give me feedback if it fixes the issue or not if you can.

EDIT: Alright @Wasabi Ice Cream, the new version is live with the fix, hopefully it works.

Well, this was somewhat sudden. A fellow by the name of Narcolepsy seemed to have certain quests done already, and since they are fairly similar to the one's planned, I will forward over to their mod: 

That being said, I will show my final roadmap, outlying every quest I will be editing: mine.pdf

As you can see, it has substantially decreased in size, as a good majority of the Daderic, Dark Brotherhood, and Companions questlines are done in the above mod. Because of this, I'll be working on the few quests left that are mostly about single quests, and will most likely not work on any sort of questline-long sex options. But, I do have some more plans on what to do with this mod after I finish the roadmap, so for once in my life, I'll actually have to play through Skyrim's various DLC-sized mods instead of modding? 

On 4/2/2020 at 5:08 PM, myriad said:

Had zero money in my pockets! I stashed it all safely away. Just call me Scrooge...

Hey, I had just checked out to see if the quest was still functional, and yes, it does still work. I'm not sure what the error could be, since I can't seem to find a single issue with the mod in-game or in the Creation Kit.

Hi,

First, thanks for maintaining and extending this mod.

But I have some remarks.

I did read your plans for extending the mod, but I see several parts which are already covered by other mods in a sort of similar way.

Amourous Adventures, dibella sisterhood, TBOS (vinfamy) etc. Will there be MCM options to disable parts of this  mod to avoid conflict ?

Something completely different, could you put a version number in your archive filename ?

And maybe using another compression format ? Mod organizer cannot handle the type of compression used in the RAR file. I have to repack it into 7zip format every time.  7zip has as extra benefit a much smaller archive size.

Did you think about switching to MO2? I can open rar files just fine with it. And contrary to what some people seem to believe, MO2 is not exclusively for SSE. It works perfectly fine for Skyrim LE too, that's what I use it for. You can even copy your mod, download and profile folders over from the MO1 to the MO2 folders (or tell MO2 to use MO1's folders if you prefer that), so you would only need to setup your Executable links in the dropdown menu left of the Run button.

9 hours ago, gdfll said:

Hi,

First, thanks for maintaining and extending this mod.

But I have some remarks.

I did read your plans for extending the mod, but I see several parts which are already covered by other mods in a sort of similar way.

Amourous Adventures, dibella sisterhood, TBOS (vinfamy) etc. Will there be MCM options to disable parts of this  mod to avoid conflict ?

Something completely different, could you put a version number in your archive filename ?

And maybe using another compression format ? Mod organizer cannot handle the type of compression used in the RAR file. I have to repack it into 7zip format every time.  7zip has as extra benefit a much smaller archive size.

Well I thought I did uninclude multiple quests that could conflict with these various mods, but I'll check further into the mods I particularly did not check, such as TBOS and Dibella Sisterhood, but I'm almost sure there is no future planning for these quests to be altered. Though Amorous Adventures (for damn sure) was meant not to conflict, as there is no sort of extensions to the already known individuals, only mini-rewards for helping them. I'll also move over to 7-zip for modding purposes, since I do plan on modding more than SOlutions in the future, so thank you for the info, did not know it was a problem.

EDIT: Well just checked, the very next dialogue option I was going to work on would most likely conflict with the mod, so I'll try to create a separate esp that will have this feature added, meaning I'll most likely add it in after I finish all of the other quests.

Hey Janbui,

I'd just like to mention about the SSE thing. there is nothing that needs changing in this mod for it to work in SSE. It has no meshes, textures or script checks for oldrim plugins. In short it just works as is, even the SSE base game esm files have form 43 or earlier forms if you look closely. If I was you I'd remove links to the SSE version and just flag this one as SSE compatible. No point in updating a pointless SSE port.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

Hey Janbui,

I'd just like to mention about the SSE thing. there is nothing that needs changing in this mod for it to work in SSE. It has no meshes, textures or script checks for oldrim plugins. In short it just works as is, even the SSE base game esm files have form 43 or earlier forms if you look closely. If I was you I'd remove links to the SSE version and just flag this one as SSE compatible. No point in updating a pointless SSE port.

Yeah I was thinking that I should after I saw the various people talking about how it doesn't matter in the end, so I'll go and change it now.

Noticed a weird issue for me with the latest version, every npc I come across has all of the new dialogue options, so for example I went to Falion who has his and all the other new dialogues (Mara, Amren and such) and the morthal town guards also have all of the new dialogue options, ect.

1 hour ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Noticed a weird issue for me with the latest version, every npc I come across has all of the new dialogue options, so for example I went to Falion who has his and all the other new dialogues (Mara, Amren and such) and the morthal town guards also have all of the new dialogue options, ect.

I can confirm this. I looked in with SSEEdit, and the Conditions section of those records is missing completely.

3 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

I have the same issue :(

6 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Yup, im getting that too