SexLab Solutions - Revisited

View File

A fix for a script that did not seem to trigger correctly since I forgot to remove the item from the player's inventory after the stage was complete, is in Viola's quest.

This is a continuation of the SexLab Solutions mod. Not much is here currently, but my goal for now is to continue through the list that was provided by Nutluck, a sizeable amount of quests to alter. Have to give my thanks to WraithSlayer, helped me understand how to script, and also thank Yinkle by adding in the SLEN integration in. Same requirements as the original, but just in case I'll show them here again:

Here is the Roadmap of this mod: mine.pdf

Also, since there seems to be some confusion on whether or not this is a standalone mod,

Yes this is standalone. The original SexLab Solutions is not required.

OLDRIM

SPECIAL EDITION

With all of that being said and done, now I'll show what I've made so far, and will update this accordingly once I put out a new version of this mod: 

Quests

Spoiler

Gharol's Message - Please Lash as she has been ostracized from her tribe.

Cursed Tribe - Gularzob has noticed your wielding of a weapon gifted by Malacath himself, and wishes you strength to help their army for further generations.

Payment Delivery - Take off Bryling's mind on the late shipment.

Flight or Fight - Comfort Grosta, the newly-informed widow.

Skilled Apprentice - Ghorza can show more of here Orc ancestry than just smithing.

No One Escapes Cidhna Mine - Duach can give you skooma through pleasure.

Dungeon Delving - Amren would like to thank you for gifting back his father's sword.

Rare Gifts - Ysolda is more than pleased with your persuasive skills, andwouldn't mind waiting a little longer to show off her newly gained tusk.

Missing in Action - Thorland cannot describe how thankful he his for you getting him out of the Thalmor fort, so he instead shows it.

That Was Always There - not the sneaky type? Well all you have to do is get Viola to get a little closer than normal to slip the ring in it's rightful place.

Moss Mother Cavern - Valdr had loss everything to some measly beasts, help him forget about this horror just for one night.

Spread the Love - Show the true love Mara can give to others only if they seem interested in her belief.

Falion's Secret - Falion is practicing dark arts, so you show what dark arts you have in order to maybe save his reputation in Morthal.

Kill the Vampire - You saw through Sybille's hood, and saw her for the "filth" she is. Blackmail won't go far, but it might work if you show interest in what a vampire could do too.

Compatibility

Spoiler

SexLab Confabulation: Slight incompatibility with the mod, patch located on Confabulation's page.

Changelogs 

Spoiler

v1.0.0

• Added Gharol's Message Quest Sex Choice
  • SLEN Integration thanks to Yinkle

v1.0.1

• Hotfix for a problem with the stables when you want to please a horse, works well on my end but please check it out if you can

v1.0.2

• Added Cursed Tribe Quest Sex Choice

v1.0.3

• Added Dragon's Breath Mead Quest Sex Choice
  • Fix to SLEN Integration for this mod done by Yinkle

v1.0.4

• Another quick fix from Yinkle for SLEN Integration, big thanks towards him!

v1.0.5

• Added Payment Delivery and Flight or Fight Sex Choices
  • Might have fixed an issue before with failed persuasions leading to no option for sex.

v1.1.0

• Added Skilled Apprentice, No One Escape Cidhna Mine (extra), Dungeon Delving (Amren), Rare Gifts (Ysolda and more), Missing in Action (half), That Was Always There, Dark Ancestor, Moss Mother Cavern, Grimservers Return, Spread the Love, Falion's Secret, and Kill the Vampire Sex Choices
  • Fixed script issues (Yinkle)

v1.1.1

• Fixed dialogue issues with new quests, that's what happens when I don't test my modifications.

v1.1.2

• Another hotfix from Yinkle, few corrupt scripts and a messed up esp

v1.1.3

• Hotfix for a small error that caused huge problems. Kudos go to innocentelias for the help.

v1.1.4  

• Another fix found by innocentelias, slight quest issue with Freeform Falkreath's quest.

v1.1.5  

• Again another fix found by innocentelias, quest would not be completed for Viola after having sex with her.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/07/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework 1.62+, Dawnguard & Dragonborn, Fuz Ro D-oh
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Thank you for picking up this mod.  i hope you have fun working on it, because this is the best guaarantee for quality.

I come  with a matter i have for years for solution or radiant prostitution, which was the other mod wraith slayer picked up.

It is about the bounty quests. it would be great if the pc has to calm the dragon instead of killing him. please the bandit leader and his boys, satisfy giants is already started in solution with that cow- boy and should be exoanded generally for their camps with the mammoths through the bounty quests. creatures like trolls, wolves, etc are not handled by the bounty quests but should be added.

i know this sounds a bit too much for your starting projrct, but i am sure, if you think about it, you see the potential.

it should not be complicated to make the bandits, gianbts, dragons and creatures non agreeive, other mods like maria eden, radiant prostitution and solution itself are doing that. getting orgies with the bandits  could be done with mods like random sex, so it is possible too.  a number of sex acts should be necessary to finish the quest, , maybe a slider in mcm

Ran into a weird bug only with this version and not the old one. When propositioning stable masters to sell their horse for sex, the sex scene with the stable master plays fine, but if they want a beastiality scene with the horse, the scene does not play. Checked with untamed to make sure that horse scenes work just fine ,so it's just that particular script not firing for some reason. Again, the old version does not have this problem, so it's kinda weird

On 9/8/2019 at 10:22 PM, asianboy345 said:

Ran into a weird bug only with this version and not the old one. When propositioning stable masters to sell their horse for sex, the sex scene with the stable master plays fine, but if they want a beastiality scene with the horse, the scene does not play. Checked with untamed to make sure that horse scenes work just fine ,so it's just that particular script not firing for some reason. Again, the old version does not have this problem, so it's kinda weird

Yeah, that's pretty weird, don't remember messing with any quests about horses, but I'll check the script out to see if it's fine, unless the below solution worked instead or it was just some weird freak out Skyrim usually has.

On 9/9/2019 at 10:36 AM, NoNickNeeded said:

Could it be an issue of either all or none of the horse-animations being set to aggressive coupled with the the filter for aggressive scenes in SexLab's MCM?

Alright, tested everything out so far, and I have not ran into a problem. Checked the scripts and re-compiled the one, and tried it out in-game, but if there is still any problems on your end I'll go an release the re-compiled script.

I'm not sure why either. It's seems any creature  scene from solution does not play. I just tried to get the dog Vigilance from Markarth and got the same issue. The dialogues appear, I can response yes to it, the NPC replied that they're looking forward to it and then nothing.

I remembered I ran into this problem once before when I accidentally checked "disable starting teleport" because the creatures have trouble getting to the scene location I guess. I remembered SL Privacy might cause issues as well due to the walking script, so I'll double check again.

EDIT: Yeah, not sure what's going on. The creatures scenes just does not work for some weird reason. Went back to the old version and it works well. Could it be the SLEN integration somehow? SLEN doesn't have support for creatures so maybe the mod gets confused when a creature scene comes up? I'll just stick with the old version for now I guess.

On 9/13/2019 at 10:30 PM, asianboy345 said:

EDIT: Yeah, not sure what's going on. The creatures scenes just does not work for some weird reason. Went back to the old version and it works well. Could it be the SLEN integration somehow? SLEN doesn't have support for creatures so maybe the mod gets confused when a creature scene comes up? I'll just stick with the old version for now I guess.

Well the SLEN patch only turns on if you have SLEN as the mod, so it won't alter your game in any other way, so I updated the mod with a re-compiled script that handles the horse sex and it works on my end, so if you still have problems I'm unsure of what it could be. 

26 minutes ago, Idynian said:

Hmmm would this require a new game, or is it possible to update from an existing 5.0.7 install

And yes, I'm somewhat confident with saying that there is no need for a new game, but just save a file of the previous point in your game if you super paranoid

Anyway this will/could get rid of the message popup about animations the original has? Animations have changed/been added too so much since the original/first updated version came out it's downright silly to have it complain about that it can't find some specific animation or you might have 'too many" or wtv at this point. That and it kinda ruins the moment lol. (Or at-least an option to turn that specific message off, would be great.)

On 9/18/2019 at 7:40 AM, Lilzt3hcat said:

Anyway this will/could get rid of the message popup about animations the original has? Animations have changed/been added too so much since the original/first updated version came out it's downright silly to have it complain about that it can't find some specific animation or you might have 'too many" or wtv at this point. That and it kinda ruins the moment lol. (Or at-least an option to turn that specific message off, would be great.)

That could possibly be a problem inside of SexLab's settings itself, since when I looked through the code it just asks for specific types depending on the context of the situation, so I personally just get rid of the tags each type of animation looks for (Example: Arousal).

I haven't played skyrim in a while but I'll look through it quickly and see where it is exactly in the MCM, but it's definitely under the SexLab Framework 

EDIT: Wow, I got the wrong mod in mind, but I still got what your talking about. I'll try thinking about a work-around to that, but I can't promise I'll get it done anytime soon.

Can I make suggestions for Dragonborn DLC?

• A New Source of Stalhrim: Ancarion’s persuade option (maybe even with all soldiers around);
  • A New Debt: new option to pay the debt or repeatable purchase of delay of repayment;
  • The Chief of Thirsk Hall: option to save Chief and become tribe’ toy (new dialogs to Thirsk Hall’s rieklings and Bilgemuck)
  •  An Axe to Find: option to retrieve ancient Nordic pickaxe from Crescius Caerellius when his wife leaves the mine;
  • Feeding the Addiction: Geldis Sadri’s persuade option;

If you're open for requests/suggestions, I have two too:

In Dawnstar there's the quest "Salty Sea-Dogs" where usually you'd need to get void salts from a cave, but Solutions allows you to instead help the captain to gain the respect of his crew by having sex with them.

It would be really nice if you could let the player choose whether you want to go through them one by one (as it is now) or instead have a foursome.

Something like "Let's get started" for the single actions" and an alternate conversation point going something like "Call your crew and let's have fun together" for the group action. Or maybe leave the Captain as single action and then allow the player to have a threesome with the two crewmembers.

The other idea I had was to use sex to get a discount on the price of houses and/or the plots of land for the Hearthfire homesteads.

I'm having issues converting it to SSE, when I try to load it by following your little guide I get a message about it loading more several files and that the loading has been canceled. 
I dont have the exact wording since I'm not at home atm, but figured I should at least ask. 

So the issue is that I cant load the esp into the creation kit, it just cancels the load and gives me a empty warning window. 

On 9/25/2019 at 11:18 AM, gurtnix said:

I'm having issues converting it to SSE, when I try to load it by following your little guide I get a message about it loading more several files and that the loading has been canceled. 
I dont have the exact wording since I'm not at home atm, but figured I should at least ask. 

So the issue is that I cant load the esp into the creation kit, it just cancels the load and gives me a empty warning window. 

So one of the various things I forget to mention is that you’ll have you enable a property found in the Creation Kit’s ini file so that you can disable the creation kit”s need for master files to load, but I forgot what and where it is so I’ll edit this post later and find out where it is exactly.

EDIT: Alright, I've gotten around to it and it's a file you can find in the base game folder

and the ini file is called SkyrimEditor, open it up and paste in these under [General]:

bAllowMultipleMasterFiles=1

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

If the file is not there then I'm pretty sure you can just make a txt file called SkyrimEditor and place the properties in there, or you can just use this link to go and get the main ini file that has everything but bAllowMultipleMasterFiles=1 (im not 100% sure you even need it but put it in anyways) so just put that under general if you can't find the ini file.

On 9/26/2019 at 2:18 PM, kboom said:

@janbui @WraithSlayer Can you add me to your conversation about scripting? I'm working on farm job a mod mini dialog sex mod, i'm a noob in scripting.

And definitely if you need any help I’ll gladly help you, but I’m can’t speak for WraithSlayer so if you could pm him about this then you can see if he approves or not.