Any chance you could expand the orc plaything mechanic a little?

What I imagined would be that Orcs will only ask to play if they are above a certain arousal threshold.

If they are, they will always ask for sex, regardless of whether you are on the negotiated cooldown.

You can always say yes, regardless of your cooldown and if you accept, the cooldown is restarted.

If you say no while you are on cooldown, they will accept it, after which the conversation goes to their normal non-plaything conversation.

If you say no without being on cooldown, they'll force themselves on you, like they do right now.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm confused as to what the follower options in the MCM menu actually do. If I check "Use female follower for males" for example, does it replace me with a follower if the actor initiating the scene is a male, or does it do it if the game is expecting me to be male?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I have Sexlabs Solutions v3 Revisited ESL v 1.0.2.

The file on the front page of this thread is Sexlabs Solutions v3, dated May  17, 2020, and it's listed as being SE compatible. I assume it's more recent than v.1.0.2.

Is it safe for me to replace my old file with the newer file in an ongoing save? Or should I wait for a new game?

On 1/6/2021 at 3:53 AM, cobra0798 said:

I'm confused as to what the follower options in the MCM menu actually do. If I check "Use female follower for males" for example, does it replace me with a follower if the actor initiating the scene is a male, or does it do it if the game is expecting me to be male?

The options are for the NPC starting the scene, not the player.

I just saw this, but hope it helps you .. or someone else that might have the same problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad someone decided to continue this mod. You have my respect. I'm not sure if you're taking suggestions though but I'd like to chip in on the possible scenarios, if that's okay. First one I have is the three hunters in the hot springs in Eastmarch. Undressing or having the chest piece exposed and talking to them could make a suggestion to sex, a threesome or an orgy, depending on speehcraft. Not quest related but should make their encounter much more memorable.

Another one I have is the Thalmor Justiciars patrolling Skyrim. Normally by talking to them will make them shoo your PC away, and the second time talking to them will make them hostile no matter the outcome of your choice. Why not change it so that if they notice if your PC is a female, they will want to use her as a plaything. They'll ask her to go with them quietly to an isolated place and rape/have sex with her, preferably in a gangbang fashion. Where they go to or how it's implemented, you decide.

Last idea I have is the Markarth guards that demand your surrender at the end of the Forsworn conspiracy. If you choose to surrender to the guards in the Temple of Talos, they'll have a little fun with the female PC before handing her off to Cidhna Mine. Since it's secluded, it makes sense to only trigger it there and nowhere else, as the others may not be as corrupt and it won't make sense to happen if the PC surrendered in the streets or the palace.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you take my ideas into consideration. Regardless, the fact you're doing this mod is epic enough.

On 2/25/2021 at 3:35 PM, Hyen<A> said:

Last idea I have is the Markarth guards that demand your surrender at the end of the Forsworn conspiracy. If you choose to surrender to the guards in the Temple of Talos, they'll have a little fun with the female PC before handing her off to Cidhna Mine. Since it's secluded, it makes sense to only trigger it there and nowhere else, as the others may not be as corrupt and it won't make sense to happen if the PC surrendered in the streets or the palace.

Was playing through Forsworn Conspiracy, had the same thought!

Another place a Solutions option would make sense is Dryston earlier in the same quest. You can sex up the beggar to get the key to Weylin's room, but then to progress you basically still have to brawl with the thug.

I always thought for the first two quests you encounter, The faendal vs the other guy for the riverwood girl's love. A male p.c. can sleep with her instead and they stop bickering over her or a female p.c. can seduce one of them and whichever is seduced the other guy gets the girl so to speak.

Same with the carlotta quest in whiterun, the bard always bugs her, maybe if a male p.c. seduced carlotta the bard would give up, or a female p.c. can seduce the bard and make him look like a sleazebag in front of carlotta. It would be interesting to have more miscellaneous quests included.

On 2/25/2021 at 1:35 AM, Hyen<A> said:

Another one I have is the Thalmor Justiciars patrolling Skyrim. Normally by talking to them will make them shoo your PC away, and the second time talking to them will make them hostile no matter the outcome of your choice. Why not change it so that if they notice if your PC is a female, they will want to use her as a plaything. They'll ask her to go with them quietly to an isolated place and rape/have sex with her, preferably in a gangbang fashion. Where they go to or how it's implemented, you decide.

Wandering by late, but I thought there was an option to sex the Justiciar when wanting to "confess" though that could be another mod I have.

2 hours ago, smerekson said:

I always thought for the first two quests you encounter, The faendal vs the other guy for the riverwood girl's love. A male p.c. can sleep with her instead and they stop bickering over her or a female p.c. can seduce one of them and whichever is seduced the other guy gets the girl so to speak.

Same with the carlotta quest in whiterun, the bard always bugs her, maybe if a male p.c. seduced carlotta the bard would give up, or a female p.c. can seduce the bard and make him look like a sleazebag in front of carlotta. It would be interesting to have more miscellaneous quests included.

IIRC this one adds an option to take a letter from either man and instead of handing it over to Camilla, tell her that they were willing to fight over her and give her the letter as proof, which then leads to her tossing both of them over and willing to sleep with you instead. There is also a repeatable option for sex if you take that route.

Carlotta's quest had the option of you sleeping with Mikael to get him to leave her alone, and then an option to sleep with her afterward as a reward / way to piss him off (especially if you don't sleep with him and manage the speech check).

On 3/3/2021 at 10:06 PM, Buridan said:

Was playing through Forsworn Conspiracy, had the same thought!

Another place a Solutions option would make sense is Dryston earlier in the same quest. You can sex up the beggar to get the key to Weylin's room, but then to progress you basically still have to brawl with the thug.

Thanks for liking the idea. The more scenarios they can introduce into the mod the better :3

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Wandering by late, but I thought there was an option to sex the Justiciar when wanting to "confess" though that could be another mod I have.

I'm not entirely sure but it could be the older version. As I understand it this mod still seems to be a remake of the mod you're talking about and lots of the original stuff haven't been implemented into this one, the Justiciars scenario being one of them. Would be cool if they change it a little to make it more like the Thalmor are forcing themselves on the PC instead of the PC offering herself just because she irritated them.

10 hours ago, Hyen<A> said:

I'm not entirely sure but it could be the older version. As I understand it this mod still seems to be a remake of the mod you're talking about and lots of the original stuff haven't been implemented into this one, the Justiciars scenario being one of them. Would be cool if they change it a little to make it more like the Thalmor are forcing themselves on the PC instead of the PC offering herself just because she irritated them.

I thought this mod was an extension of the older, with new things added, not a re-creation and rebuild from scratch.

On 3/8/2021 at 3:10 AM, karlpaws said:

I thought this mod was an extension of the older, with new things added, not a re-creation and rebuild from scratch.

That's what I thought too. But from the description page alone the in the quests spoiler the number of scenes added are far fewer than the ones in the original. So I'm betting it's a rebuild from scratch, considering some scripts don't translate well from LE to SE. I could be wrong though, so don't take my word for it :P

Edit: Okay so I've finally found the time to check out the Revisited version and turns out quite a number of their quests are intact. So far, I can confirm the quest between Carlotta and Mikael, the toll at Valtheim Tower and getting the tusk for Ysolda all work as intended. So i think the Rvisited version is in fact a continuation of the original.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 7:16 AM, jpee1965 said:

So is this do over , done?  It's been a couple years...

No, it's near finished but my time modding has came to a pretty serious halt due to spreading myself too thin when it comes to the things I want to do. I will try my best to work up enough effort to come back and work on this mod, but sometimes it feels kinda silly to come back and work on it. The mod is very near completion though, I think there's only a few dialogues left in the game and that's about it. I'll also answer most of the questions on this forum, I saw this one and thought it would be best for me to address this one first and group it away from the rest.

On 12/15/2020 at 4:02 PM, xyzxyz said:

Ths mod contains the same content as Solution v5.0? There are many overwrites during the installation. And is there an mcmenu like in the original solution mod where youcan activate followers for some scenes?

The Revisited version of Solutions is the same as v5.0 but with more content. You should uninstall the original if you download this variation of Solutions.

On 12/15/2020 at 4:45 PM, xyzxyz said:

Gularzob doesn't react to me wielding Volendrung.

Damn, might have to check on that one to make sure, but I thought the quest worked fine when I ran my game.

On 1/6/2021 at 4:53 AM, cobra0798 said:

Yep your pretty much on point, all it does is make the follower replace you if you are supposed to have sex with any male actors. I guess it's if your playing a male pc or if you want to see your followers get fucked (literally), but otherwise that's the main function of that checkmark.

On 1/26/2021 at 8:36 PM, fapsterbator said:

I'm having issues with mismatched genders for this mod. Playing a male propositioning for sex with a female, and my PC is always getting pegged no matter how I tinker the options. 

That's interesting, the mod uses SexLab default settings so the post after yours probably has the answer your looking for.

On 2/10/2021 at 1:22 PM, Anunya said:

Hi!

I have Sexlabs Solutions v3 Revisited ESL v 1.0.2.

The file on the front page of this thread is Sexlabs Solutions v3, dated May  17, 2020, and it's listed as being SE compatible. I assume it's more recent than v.1.0.2.

Is it safe for me to replace my old file with the newer file in an ongoing save? Or should I wait for a new game?

Never replace an ESL with an ESP in SE since that could possibly botch your save entirely. I know it's a huge issue from moving from a ESP to an ESL midgame so the result will probably be the same thing if you move from the ESL to the ESP.

On 3/10/2021 at 11:35 AM, Hyen<A> said:

That's what I thought too. But from the description page alone the in the quests spoiler the number of scenes added are far fewer than the ones in the original. So I'm betting it's a rebuild from scratch, considering some scripts don't translate well from LE to SE. I could be wrong though, so don't take my word for it :P

Edit: Okay so I've finally found the time to check out the Revisited version and turns out quite a number of their quests are intact. So far, I can confirm the quest between Carlotta and Mikael, the toll at Valtheim Tower and getting the tusk for Ysolda all work as intended. So i think the Rvisited version is in fact a continuation of the original.

All of the quests from the original Solutions is in Revisited Solutions but even more quests have been added on top, albeit not as well made. I should have put that in the description long ago but hopefully this post remedies that question.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 11:32 AM, janbui said:

All of the quests from the original Solutions is in Revisited Solutions but even more quests have been added on top, albeit not as well made. I should have put that in the description long ago but hopefully this post remedies that question.

Ehh it's fine. You're doing one helluva job keeping this mod alive so props to you. I saw your other reply saying it's nearly finished. It got me curious but is the next update coming soon? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 2:19 PM, Hyen<A> said:

Ehh it's fine. You're doing one helluva job keeping this mod alive so props to you. I saw your other reply saying it's nearly finished. It got me curious but is the next update coming soon? 

Not entirely sure to be honest, whenever life's stopped kicking my ass for a bit I might get around to this mod and finish the few quests I have left to complete, but I have moved on to separate projects for quite a while from now, some doing with Skyrim and others a bit more personal. Hope to get back into modding whenever I'm a more competent coder, since I'd like to do more than dialogue at some point in the near but distant future.

On 5/3/2021 at 1:51 PM, janbui said:

Not entirely sure to be honest, whenever life's stopped kicking my ass for a bit I might get around to this mod and finish the few quests I have left to complete, but I have moved on to separate projects for quite a while from now, some doing with Skyrim and others a bit more personal. Hope to get back into modding whenever I'm a more competent coder, since I'd like to do more than dialogue at some point in the near but distant future.

Hah I feel ya. I look forward to it but don't feel pressured. The mod's pretty good as it is already. 

I'd like to add my changes to this mod from my old version but the SLEN patch seems to be stopping me. I'm unable to add the "Handler" to my scripts.

When I edit source to add "SSv3Handler Property Handler  Auto " I get these errors:

Spoiler

X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\IntSLEN.psc(4,26): cannot convert to unknown type slenmaincontroller
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\IntSLEN.psc(4,26): cannot cast a quest to a slenmaincontroller, types are incompatible
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\IntSLEN.psc(4,49): slenmaincontroller is not a known user-defined type
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\IntSLEN.psc(8,26): cannot convert to unknown type slenmaincontroller
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\IntSLEN.psc(8,26): cannot cast a quest to a slenmaincontroller, types are incompatible
X:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\IntSLEN.psc(8,49): slenmaincontroller is not a known user-defined type
No output generated for NPCxPC, compilation failed.

Is there anyway to do this without having to add SLEN ?