17 minutes ago, janbui said:

Yes this mod is a standalone which uses the same dialogue from the original Solutions, there is no need in downloading the original if you are downloading Revisited.

Thank you : )

I thought that must be the case going by the file sizes, and their both having the same file name. Thought I'd just check though.

Looking forward to trying yours out, Solutions has always been one of my favourite gameplay mods  : )

5 hours ago, Oroborus said:

Found what cause the bug when NPC just walking away.

Seems like new version of Papyrus is irrelevant for Solutions.

And that incorporated file in Sexlab 1.62 is outdated, so some new mods (Cumshot 2.0) require new Papyrus.

But scripts of Solutions is not adjusted, don't know, i'm not modder and we have such bug.

I'm confused about what your talking about, do you mean PapyrusUtil? And what do you mean when you say the scripts are not adjusted? If you think that PapyrusUtil updating has to do with the walking away issue, I tried out the theory and the NPC still walks away. The main reason why this theory does not work is because this is what naturally happens in the mod due to the dialogue type it uses. After your character initiates sex, the variable "Goodbye" (technically not a variable but have not idea what else to call it)  is activated for every character's last sentence, and when the "Goodbye" variable is activated, the NPC will walk away. This is a separate function from SexLab, which activates a script due to how Solution's scripts are designed around the SexLab Framework. 

What this means is that the NPC walking away is hard-baked into the game itself, yet I'm not sure what would happen if I were to simply un-check this variable as I had stayed faithful to the design WraithSlayer had. He knows the mod more than me, so I'd say he ticked the variable on since SexLab most likely doesn't kick you out of dialogue to initiate sex. Of course, I might be able to make some sort of script to pause the NPC you are talking to (or it might already exist, idk), but I do not have the technical prowess at the moment to actually create a script like that, even if it does sound relatively easy.  So, a small problem that could only occur because of fast clicking through dialogue and too many active scripts delaying the SexLab script initiating sex (this also comes through personal experience) makes me realize that this issue is not on my radar at the moment. The temporary solution to this is to stay in the dialogue until the script activates to trigger SexLab Framework's sex, even if you have to wait after the NPC starts walking away.

TL:DR - Solutions does not need the script alterations due to PapyrusUtil changing (if you mean that), it simply needs a way on trigger to pause the NPC temporarily since the walking away issue happens because it is hard-baked into the game via an active variable in each dialogue. I am almost certain I should not change the variable due to how WraithSlayer has designed the dialogues before. A simple fix for the time is to not hastily click through dialogue and to patiently wait for SexLab Framework's sex script to activate. 

EDIT: Also tagging @Naps-On-Dirt since for some reason I didn't think too deeply about it until now, sorry about that.

2 hours ago, janbui said:

After your character initiates sex, the variable "Goodbye" (technically not a variable but have not idea what else to call it)  is activated for every character's last sentence, and when the "Goodbye" variable is activated, the NPC will walk away. This is a separate function from SexLab, which activates a script due to how Solution's scripts are designed around the SexLab Framework. 

Sorry, my mistake. Checked it one more time -  i have strange bug when PC should iniciate an animation, but nothing is going to start. Following script works good, so usually when NPC walks away you are right - animation setting up at the moment and i have completely another issue.

TL:DR - Solutions does not need the script alterations due to PapyrusUtil changing (if you mean that), it simply needs a way on trigger to pause the NPC temporarily since the walking away issue happens because it is hard-baked into the game via an active variable in each dialogue. I am almost certain I should not change the variable due to how WraithSlayer has designed the dialogues before. A simple fix for the time is to not hastily click through dialogue and to patiently wait for SexLab Framework's sex script to activate. 

Absolutely true. I have no idea why animations refuse to start. 100% the reason is not the PapyrusUtil. But i saw in comments that bug also occurs with revisited version, i face it with 5.07 for a first time. Before (in my past play) it worked perfectly.  

What do you think ?

20 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

I think we should investigate it

Oh that was a separate issue I fixed in a previous update, that was due to me not connecting certain dialogues together and messing up the priority of different branches. After I fixed it I haven't seen any reported issues and tested it just to make sure myself, this does seem to be an issue though on your side regarding the inactivity of animations though, I'm not sure what fix on my end could possibly be. I would say completely reinstalling SexLab Framework would be the best option, and make sure you refresh your FNIS afterwards. Again, I'm almost 99% sure it might be an issue on your side, I really can't think of a solution so sorry about that.

EDIT: Oops I completely misread, the issue from the other user had been fixed, I'm just not sure what issue your currently having. Have you installed the most recent version of Revisited, because it address's similar issues you said before. Not sure what else it could be though.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, kryat said:

The SLEN integration is neat, but it got me thinking that it might be good to also integrate with SLEN's charm system for some of the solutions, so there is a chance of failure.

SLEN relationship updates (if enabled) are done using one sl solutions script which keeps it very simple. Adding the SLEN charm system to the dialogues would require editing each and every relevant dialogue to include a check for SLEN integration and this functionality. It's a nice idea but not something I'd be able to make a simple patch for.

This would require Janbui to make a lot of changes to the mod and I'm sure he has a lot of other plans for it already!

Hey, I have a question. In theory, SexLab Solutions kind of conflicts on a consistency level with Amorous Adventures (two choices for similar things thus making things wierd i.e in theory being able to propose to Camilla Valerius twice in different ways). Rather than asking you to make a patch, I was thinking of making one myself but I'd like to ask you for advice on how I should go about it as I don't wanna end up breaking peoples saves or any of the two mods.

In order to keep the stuff Amorous Adventures does but removing the stuff Solutions also kinda does (Ysolda, Elisif, Camilla Valerius, Sybille Stentor etc.) how should I go about keeping AA stuff but removing Solutions stuff without there being any issues considering these are dialogue and quest mods? :O Sorry if I sound confusing, I'm not good with words.

On 5/12/2020 at 8:08 AM, innocentelias said:

Found another little bug.

When having sex with Viola in Windhelm the quest for planting the ring does not progress.

So you still have to bring the ring in her house.

A fix for version 1.1.4 is in the attachment.

SexLabSolutions114_ViolaFix.7z 86.68 kB · 15 downloads

Thanks again for finding a bug, I'll incorporate it into the mod in a few.

On 5/15/2020 at 12:10 AM, Vulgein said:

Is it normal that sometimes when an animation starts it teleports me above a giant camp with a weird floating door

This is something that happens when SexLab triggers an event and (my guess) there is too many things happening. I was able to fix it with going into the SexLab MCM and cleaning out the mod and then reinstalling it. This happens for reasons I don't know since it is from the SexLab Framework itself and when you have an ungodly amount of mods installed.

3 hours ago, MisutaOtoko said:

Hey, I have a question. In theory, SexLab Solutions kind of conflicts on a consistency level with Amorous Adventures (two choices for similar things thus making things wierd i.e in theory being able to propose to Camilla Valerius twice in different ways). Rather than asking you to make a patch, I was thinking of making one myself but I'd like to ask you for advice on how I should go about it as I don't wanna end up breaking peoples saves or any of the two mods.

In order to keep the stuff Amorous Adventures does but removing the stuff Solutions also kinda does (Ysolda, Elisif, Camilla Valerius, Sybille Stentor etc.) how should I go about keeping AA stuff but removing Solutions stuff without there being any issues considering these are dialogue and quest mods? :O Sorry if I sound confusing, I'm not good with words.

I was thinking about making an Amorous Adventures edition of SexLab Solutions, but that will be later once I finish the core of SexLab Solutions Revisited, since I don't want to update the Amorous Adventures version every time I updated SexLab Solutions with a bug fix or the sort. But since I will release the newest version soon (this time with testing!), I might release a version that just excludes the Camilla quest altogether as integrating two mods together is new to me, and then fully integrate the mod into a simple esp that uses Camilla's option alongside the Faendal and Sven options from Solutions.

Yeah, sorry about the lateness again, I'm nearly done with my real life work I have to do, and then I can get on the making and testing of SexLab Solutions quests and such. I think around the end of May is when I can adequately work on the mod without anything in the way.

On 5/11/2020 at 7:42 PM, kryat said:

The SLEN integration is neat, but it got me thinking that it might be good to also integrate with SLEN's charm system for some of the solutions, so there is a chance of failure.

On 5/12/2020 at 8:04 AM, Yinkle said:

SLEN relationship updates (if enabled) are done using one sl solutions script which keeps it very simple. Adding the SLEN charm system to the dialogues would require editing each and every relevant dialogue to include a check for SLEN integration and this functionality. It's a nice idea but not something I'd be able to make a simple patch for.

This would require Janbui to make a lot of changes to the mod and I'm sure he has a lot of other plans for it already!

I was thinking about making a persuasion check for sex, while making the actual chances of the player being dependent on a numerous amount of factors that can thankfully be provided via SexLab Framework and SexLab Aroused, but in doing so would make SexLab Aroused required. That charm system hadn't caught my eye in SLEN though, so I might integrate that at some point too as long as Yinkle (love ya) allows me to do so. I think it's the best way of making the SexLab Solutions option make sense without being too annoying, but I would most likely include this as an optional esp as to allow players who don't want these options to have the original version of SexLab Solutions. I still am thinking about doing a few persuasion checks on characters that won't really apply to the charm system of SLEN (such as the thief scenario, multitude of guards who have this scenario, and the NPC's you can't really get any sort of charm attached), but that is for a later time.

16 hours ago, janbui said:

I was thinking about making an Amorous Adventures edition of SexLab Solutions, but that will be later once I finish the core of SexLab Solutions Revisited, since I don't want to update the Amorous Adventures version every time I updated SexLab Solutions with a bug fix or the sort. But since I will release the newest version soon (this time with testing!), I might release a version that just excludes the Camilla quest altogether as integrating two mods together is new to me, and then fully integrate the mod into a simple esp that uses Camilla's option alongside the Faendal and Sven options from Solutions.

Yeah, sorry about the lateness again, I'm nearly done with my real life work I have to do, and then I can get on the making and testing of SexLab Solutions quests and such. I think around the end of May is when I can adequately work on the mod without anything in the way.

Oh, no no! Don't apologize! Take your time, man. Your life comes first. I'm glad to hear that you've been thinking about an AA version for Solutions as I love both mods and it'd be awesome to see both mods working together in tandem. Again, take your time ^^ If you don't mind me asking, what exactly will the core of Solutions Revisited look like?

On 5/18/2020 at 1:08 PM, MisutaOtoko said:

Oh, no no! Don't apologize! Take your time, man. Your life comes first. I'm glad to hear that you've been thinking about an AA version for Solutions as I love both mods and it'd be awesome to see both mods working together in tandem. Again, take your time ^^ If you don't mind me asking, what exactly will the core of Solutions Revisited look like?

The pdf named "mine" on the Revisited page mostly shows what the rest of the work will be, as that was what seemed to be set out by WraithSlayer beforehand. So all of what is in the pdf is the "core" of SexLab Solutions, but it would be better if I called it "v1.2" or the sorts. After this v1.2, I'm planning on integrating a couple of features from other mods that would play well with Solutions, most notably AA (since it's the easiest for me ?) and maybe SLEN's charm system with Solutions to make the choices actually have a chance of happening rather then 100% of the time. Of course that last feature might not even happen and also will be modular since I know people might not like it, so that later portion will need some HEAVY deciding. Hopefully that will guide you to what I have left, and further insight down the road of the mod.

Ah, I've checked the roadmap a couple of times but just thought of it as a roadmap in the sense of a live service game i.e adding stuff overtime. It didn't occur to me that it would be what could be considered the core, haha. This clarifies it greatly. Again, take your time :> Thank you for your response and I look forward to all this cool stuff down the line ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and thank you for your mod. I found some suggestions while playing. The suggestions are as follows:

Spoiler

1. Why giving a heart when you can give both a heart and a pleasure? Talk to Moth gro-Bagol after giving him his Daedra Heart for an exquisite little bonus! F only.

2. (Cidhna Mine addition) Why get angry or philosophical about Forsworn Rebellion when you can have fun with their leader and his crew... the bed in Madanach's cell seems under-utilized, right? F only.

3. (Forsworn Conspiracy addition) Maybe Eltrys already knew a bit of intel... providing that you can exchange it with whatever Eltrys like to do to you. F only.

4. (Daedra's Best Friend) Which artifact should I have, hmm? The Masque or the Axe? Why not both! Tell Clavicus Vile to let you have your way with Barbas in exchange for both artifacts. F/M with F follower.

5. A face trembles him, but a little bit of fun certainly does not, does it? Talk to Salvinius to help him cope with the war he lost. F only.

6. Don't want to spend gold on your house purchase? Bang the Steward and get it for free! (F/M)

7. (A Night to Remember addition/suggestion) Sanguine gives you his Rose, but how about you giving him the best girlfriend experience, hmm? F only.

Bug report(s): You can have your way with Drahff multiple times when choosing the sex option as he keeps threatening you (or was this meant for multiple sex acts?). The persuade option seems to end the cycle rather quickly.

That is all I wanted to say on this comment. I've moved the suggestion to the spoiler tab so it would not clutter any ongoing conversational topics.

Thanks again for your mod and stay safe.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2020 at 10:28 AM, Dragonaut_Doughnut said:

Reveal hidden contents

Bug report(s): You can have your way with Drahff multiple times when choosing the sex option as he keeps threatening you (or was this meant for multiple sex acts?). The persuade option seems to end the cycle rather quickly.

That is all I wanted to say on this comment. I've moved the suggestion to the spoiler tab so it would not clutter any ongoing conversational topics.

Thanks again for your mod and stay safe.

Yes, it was meant to be repeatable.

On 6/11/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oroborus said:

Yes, it was meant to be repeatable.

Ah, well. That explains it. Should've read previous posts before posting that. Anyways, thank you for your reply.

Have a nice day/evening.

On 6/21/2020 at 7:19 PM, Oroborus said:

But i think it works everytime you go under Riften, if Druff iniciates forcegreet endlessly it's a bug.

Thankfully, I was able to greet him using the "Activate" key right after I encountered him for the first time.

some ideas i had that i also posted in Confabulations that could work here as well

1 - Amren (Whiterun) - reward for retrieving his family sword.
2 - Mine or Yours (Shor's Stone Filjnar) - clear Redbelly Mine of spiders die during sex and/or reward afterwards.

3 - Bring It - Harrald (Mistveil Keep) has you pay Balimund extra for his sword.
4 - Coated in Blood - Moth gro-Bagol (Understone Keep) gives extra reward for daedra heart.

use any or all if you wish.  hopefully it at least sparks an idea.