On 4/27/2024 at 12:21 AM, Meeps said:

Hey OsmelMC,

Just tested its definitely something that was done in the new update. Just did a roll back to the previous SexLab Util+ and it works no issue with the Improved Cameras 1st person scripted function. 

Same here, Immersive camera is broken for me with the latest SL UP. Works fine after downgrading to the previous version of SLUP (minus the 180 rotation on sex scenes, that's bugged regardless of version).

Found a curious little bug between Latest SLU+ DD5.2 (with SE patch and DD NG) and Deviously acessible 10.1.

Having DD filtering enabled in SLU+ works perfectly fine for DDi/DDe plugs, with DD5.2 plug ignore feature properly skipping them. However, DAccessible plugs still treated as blocking by SLU+. Native DD filter properly hides them, however. 

2 hours ago, nilead said:

Found a curious little bug between Latest SLU+ DD5.2 (with SE patch and DD NG) and Deviously acessible 10.1.

Having DD filtering enabled in SLU+ works perfectly fine for DDi/DDe plugs, with DD5.2 plug ignore feature properly skipping them. However, DAccessible plugs still treated as blocking by SLU+. Native DD filter properly hides them, however. 

I'm not longer using the DD so I'm not aware of the changes.

You have to give me more details so I can understand.

On 4/27/2024 at 5:08 PM, OsmelMC said:

The Install option on the SexLab MCM is same as the Clean System so you don't need the cleaning if had SLU+ installed before install the SexLab. By other side if you have problems installing the SexLab with the SLU+ included, you can install first without the SLU and install the SLU once everything be installed in which case you will have to use the Clean System option.

That covered everything i needed to know, thanks!

On 4/11/2024 at 10:52 AM, DipSh8t said:

So I tested out the new version with new save and there aren't any expression during scene. I'm using mfgfix NG thought so i wonder if it got anything to do with that.

Update: nvm, just need to go to racemenu and adjusted expression. It's somehow fix it lol.

I got the same exact issue. Going into racemenu fixes it until another sex scene.

I can't even use "cfg" commands after a sex scene until I enter racemenu.

Tried to reset sexlab. Deleted the files it writes in SKSE. New save. Same issue.

1 hour ago, asdt123123 said:

I got the same exact issue. Going into racemenu fixes it until another sex scene.

I can't even use "cfg" commands after a sex scene until I enter racemenu.

Tried to reset sexlab. Deleted the files it writes in SKSE. New save. Same issue.

You have something overwriting the scripts files off the SLU+ and is causing errors.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You have something overwriting the scripts files off the SLU+ and is causing errors.

None of them are being overriten, but maybe there's a mod screwing up the expressions. I'll have to remove a bunch of mods to see

Opening the racemenu during the scene will also fix it

Just for reference, last version I used was SexLab Utility Plus v20231230. Clean save. Mod Organizer. And skyrim 1.5.97

Edit: Checked "mfg expression", and the proper weights are being applied to the proper expression. So it's some weird issue with MFG Fix or MFG Fix NG breaking after a sex scene starts. I wonder what could even lead to this...

Edit2: Figured it out! It's caused by YPS Immersive Fashion. How/Why, no idea. Removed the mod, all is fine.

Edited by asdt123123
1 hour ago, EthernalNoob said:

@OsmelMC i have a question:

Considering Sexlab Utility Plus overwrites SLSO system, is Baka's Fill Her Up mod compatible with SLSO + SLU+? And if it is, What install (left panel) order should I use?

For i remember "Baka's Fill Her Up" is not in my compatibility list so if will be incompatible if "Baka's Fill Her Up" have files in common with SLU+. If just have files in common with the SLSO will be "SLSO-->Baka's Fill Her Up-->SLU+"

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, asdt123123 said:

Edit2: Figured it out! It's caused by YPS Immersive Fashion. How/Why, no idea. Removed the mod, all is fine.

You should report it to its author too.

Edited by OsmelMC
20 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I'm not longer using the DD so I'm not aware of the changes.

You have to give me more details so I can understand.

Well, both DD and ZAZ come with animation filtering, that conflicts with each other. DD filtering since version 5.2 has a feature where plugs that can be feasibly removed (non locked, not inflated or secured with a belt etc) are hidden for SL scenes and do not affect animation filtering. Said feature, at least for me, refused to work without DD SE patch, thus its mentioned. DD NG is mentioned since DD thread support mentioned it does quite a bit of changes under the hood and thus i though it might be relevant.

SLU+ has a listed feature of allowing filtering for both simultniously.

And in my experience it works perfectly fine, switch off ZAZ MCM filtering and tick both DD and ZAZ in SLU+ MCM and it just works. DAccessible plugs seem to be an exclusion to that, as they do appear to trigger SLU+ ZAZ filter and force animation change, even thou its a DD item and native/SLU+ DD filter correctly hides them and disregards for the purpose of animation filtering. Its frankly a minor issue, more of behaviorial anomaly than something critical. 

On 4/29/2024 at 1:21 AM, OsmelMC said:

About the Immersive Camera:

The only problem is see after test the SLU with the Immersive Camera, was that in some animations the First Person Camera is on the back of the player. Those animations by default comes with the body rotate 180° in relation with the actor position and apparently the Immersive Camera Mod doesn't check for that type of rotation.

Of course the SLU I'm using is more updated that the one released and probably is different for the last released version. Anyway maybe there is some way to deal with that but the problem is definitely on the Immersive Camera.

Regarding Immersive Camera and the latest SLU+, I did some of my own troubleshooting and compared the diffs between the patches and what exactly they changed, the primary thing is specifically what they are trying to do is preventing player controls from being enabled for the third argument:

--- "00_CORE/SexLabFramework AE/Scripts/Source/sslActorAlias.psc"       2023-01-15 03:48:55.000000000 -0700
+++ "Sexlab - Improved Camera Patch/scripts/source/sslActorAlias.psc"   2023-06-12 11:22:17.000000000 -0700
@@ -1336,6 +1336,7 @@
               endIf
               ; abMovement = true, abFighting = true, abCamSwitch = false, abLooking = false, abSneaking = false, abMenu = true, abActivate = true, abJournalTabs = false, aiDisablePOVType = 0
               ;Game.DisablePlayerControls(true, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, 0)            ;SLSO: sexlab disables ui, we dont want that
+               Game.DisablePlayerControls(false, false, true, false, false, false, false, false, 0)
               Game.SetPlayerAIDriven()
               ; Enable hotkeys if needed, and disable autoadvance if not needed
               if IsVictim && Config.DisablePlayer
@@ -1384,7 +1385,7 @@
               Thread.RemoveFade()
               Thread.DisableHotkeys()
               MiscUtil.SetFreeCameraState(false)
-               Game.EnablePlayerControls(true, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, 0)
+               Game.EnablePlayerControls(true, true, true, false, false, false, false, false, 0)
               Game.SetPlayerAIDriven(false)
       else
               ActorRef.SetRestrained(false)

And for SLSO specifically they disable that one being enabled as well:

--- 00_CORE/00_SLSO/Scripts/Source/SLSO_Widget1Update.psc       2021-12-17 02:48:36.000000000 -0700
+++ "Sexlab - Improved Camera Patch/scripts/source/SLSO_Widget1Update.psc"      2023-06-12 10:59:45.000000000 -0700
@@ -162,7 +162,7 @@
               return
       EndIf
       If Display_widget == true && akActor == Game.Getplayer()
-               Game.EnablePlayerControls()
+               Game.EnablePlayerControls(true, true, false, true, true, true, true, true, 0)
       EndIf
       if EnjoymentValue != ""
               EnjoymentValue = "E:" + StringUtil.Substring(controller.ActorAlias(self.GetActorRef()).GetFullEnjoymentMod(), 0, 5) + "%"

Within Sexlab Utility Plus, within sslActorAlias.psc you refactored this particular part of the code and at line  2065 or so you specifically enabled that 3rd argument that they specifically were trying to keep disabled:

if IsPlayer
        int CameraState = Game.GetCameraState()
        Log("- CameraState: "+CameraState, "LockActor()")
        if CameraState < 8 && CameraState != 3
    ;    if Game.GetCameraState() < 8 && Game.GetCameraState() != 3
            Game.ForceThirdPerson()
        endIf
        bool CanActivate = Game.IsActivateControlsEnabled()
        Game.DisablePlayerControls(false, false, true, false, false, false, CanActivate, false, 0)
        ; abMovement = true, abFighting = true, abCamSwitch = false, abLooking = false, abSneaking = false, abMenu = true, abActivate = true, abJournalTabs = false, aiDisablePOVType = 0
        if !Config.HasSLSO ;SLSO: SexLab disables UI and SLSO don't.
            Game.DisablePlayerControls(true, true, true, false, false, false, false, false, 0)
        endIf
        Game.SetPlayerAIDriven()
>>        Game.EnablePlayerControls(false, false, true, true, false, false, CanActivate, false, 0)
        ; Enable hotkeys if needed, and disable autoadvance if not needed
        if IsVictim && Config.DisablePlayer
            Thread.AutoAdvance = true
        else
            Thread.AutoAdvance = Config.AutoAdvance
            Thread.EnableHotkeys()
        endIf

If you say send a Game.DisablePlayerControls(false, false, true, false, false, false, false, false, 0) after that, or just not set that third argument to true, then Improved Camera SE does in fact work as expected and normally. It appears they might use that particular player control command to determine if the player is in a scripted animation, and then do specific behavior to make sure that it all plays nicely together.

My scripts were different from the one on the released version by the moment when I installed the Improved Camera to test. And on my test was working fine except for the rotation of the camera in first person that seems a problem of the Improved Camera Mod. Like was was a problem with IFPV before it's author fix it.

Since my current version on development is fine with the Improved Camera, I not sure what was wrong before and I not going to track it.

By the way I uninstall the IFPV I was using before install the Improved Camera because I don't know if they are compatible and have more than one DLL file working on the same thing usually cause problems so better prevent than regret. There is a chance that the first person problem get fixed using the Improved Camera together with the IFPV but I have to check if they are compatible before try it.

Till today I don't know what was the problem noticed, because the reports weren't clear about that or forgot to mention the problem in self.

Is there any way to speed up SL animation registration? I think there was a change from the LE to SE framework that double or tripled how long it took for animation registration. And when adding a lot of new animations (through SLAL), it can take forever to finish.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, NNS10 said:

Is there any way to speed up SL animation registration? I think there was a change from the LE to SE framework that double or tripled how long it took for animation registration. And when adding a lot of new animations (through SLAL), it can take forever to finish.

"Papyrus Tweaks NG" and enabling it's experimental option that speed up the scripts.

Also keep the menu or or console open, speed up some of the scripts pausing others.

Edited by OsmelMC
3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

enabling it's experimental option that speed up the scripts

FYI: it's now called bSpeedUpNativeCalls and is no longer considered "experimental" since v 3.2.1, probably even ON by default 🥸

9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

"Papyrus Tweaks NG" and enabling it's experimental option that speed up the scripts.

Also keep the menu or or console open, speed up some of the scripts pausing others.

5 hours ago, PippinTom said:

FYI: it's now called bSpeedUpNativeCalls and is no longer considered "experimental" since v 3.2.1, probably even ON by default 🥸

By default it's off, so I turned it on. SLAL animation registeration time still took about the same time.

3 hours ago, NNS10 said:

By default it's off, so I turned it on. SLAL animation registeration time still took about the same time.

Well, seems like at some point author added "Register" prefix to exclusions list. Probably not without reason, if you feel brave enough - you may remove it and see if that helps. But even assuming my guess is right - I have no clue if that's safe in case of just SLAL registration alone, not mentioning dozens of others functions with that prefix out there.

Posted (edited)

For some reason i can't check the face item box in animation tab. And it auto unequip my light mod from raillight which is slot 61 when in sex scene. Anyone know how to fix this? i'm using SLU+ version 10032023 for sexlab 1.63

Edit: ive checked the SLU+ plugin in my MO2 loadorder

Edited by miahhexo

OsmelMC, thank you very much for your fantastic work! Tell me please, is it possible in "Private Needs Discreet" to make PC and NPCs use shlongs that they already have, and not replace them?
And one more question, I don’t know who can help me! I use Full SOS - Skyrim of Shlongs (LE). There are several addons in this mod and for each addon I set its size in the settings. But in my game, the size of the NPCs shlongs never matched the settings. Is it possible to permanently turn off this randomness? I literally have to correct every NPCs because their schlong is either too small or unrealistically large. Or maybe it is possible to create a JSON save file for each NPCs (NPC+addon+size) in order to load the settings in case of a new installation of the game?
I understand that what I am asking is a difficult task. That's why I turn to genius.

5 hours ago, miahhexo said:

For some reason i can't check the face item box in animation tab. And it auto unequip my light mod from raillight which is slot 61 when in sex scene. Anyone know how to fix this? i'm using SLU+ version 10032023 for sexlab 1.63

Edit: ive checked the SLU+ plugin in my MO2 loadorder

Probably the face option that you are trying to switch is the one that not longer have use. There are more than one face item option.

The tongues use the slot 61 that is the same slot of the effects. 

1 hour ago, wprarr said:

OsmelMC, thank you very much for your fantastic work! Tell me please, is it possible in "Private Needs Discreet" to make PC and NPCs use shlongs that they already have, and not replace them?
And one more question, I don’t know who can help me! I use Full SOS - Skyrim of Shlongs (LE). There are several addons in this mod and for each addon I set its size in the settings. But in my game, the size of the NPCs shlongs never matched the settings. Is it possible to permanently turn off this randomness? I literally have to correct every NPCs because their schlong is either too small or unrealistically large. Or maybe it is possible to create a JSON save file for each NPCs (NPC+addon+size) in order to load the settings in case of a new installation of the game?
I understand that what I am asking is a difficult task. That's why I turn to genius.

Being honest I don't remember the details of the PND.

The SOS have one global slider probably on the general settings that is for all the Addons, but once the actor have the Addons assigned the size have to be changed manually on each actor or use the Reset SOS on the general settings page of the SOS MCM. There are also one option on each Addon page to reset that Addon 

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The SOS have one global slider probably on the general settings that is for all the Addons, but once the actor have the Addons assigned the size have to be changed manually on each actor or use the Reset SOS on the general settings page of the SOS MCM. There are also one option on each Addon page to reset that Addon 

Yes Yes! The problem is in the settings. It is not possible to fine tune the SOS size. In the Settings Menu, I exclude the general settings for all addons and configure each addon individually. For example: Regular SOS addon > Probable Shlong size > 5; Muscular SOS Addon > Probable Shlong size > 6... and I configure other addons separately, but in the game I will not meet NPCs with the Regular - 5 and Muscular - 6, Shlongs will be any 1; 7; 10; 4 but not what I assigned and I have to fix every NPCs (it's killing me). This PROBABILITY is inherent in the mod itself. I don't understand why this was done. And I asked, is it possible to somehow turn off this PROBABILITY? I would like it to be like this: if I assigned the size to Regular addon - 5 and Regular Shlong should be 5 for all NPCs (no more and no less) and other addons should have the exact size too. Is there a way to turn off size probability?
And I apologize for taking up your time.