1 hour ago, Bayman said:

PS: Is it possible to make suggestions for improvements?

Of course, i always open to suggestions and if you find some issue i want to know too. Some times I don't answer at first or my answer is not want you expect but my advice in this case is keep asking until I answered or change my mind. ;)

1 hour ago, Bayman said:

I choosed the file with "SE" in name, because I thought the other ones are for LE.

All my files are compatible with SE, LE and AE unless they show the Skyrim version on the name like the one you got. I don't set the Skyrim version on the name because usually are the same files for all the versions or in cases like the SLU+ it comes with a assisted setup ready to be used with any Mod Manager and allow you choose the version to install.

I also release BETA versions some times but those are usually for just one Skyrim version and are always untested so better stay away from those. :)

12 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Are you planning any major changes? Getting these warnings in the latest LE version.

sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(277,33): GetDiffForm is not a function or does not exist
sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(400,35): GetMatchingString is not a function or does not exist
sslActorAlias.psc(2150,31): GetEquippedAmmo is not a function or does not exist

The GetDiffForm and GetMatchingString are both from the PapyrusUtil of SE and sadly are required for the new furniture system. But I already did my own version of the functions for LE that won't gonna be fast as the originals but will do the work.

That explains why wasn't working on LE

1 hour ago, alain31 said:

Hello,
I never see the tongues come out with your mod while it worked fine with ahegao.
Is there a parameter I'm missing?
How to make it work?
Thank you.

Enable the Face Items option on the "Animation Settings" page and enable each one of the new Ahegao Expressions on the "Expression Editor" that comes disabled by default because if you don't want the Ahegao you still can edit the expression to use it without the Tongues

On 9/16/2022 at 4:46 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

I think this is wrong.

Some suggestions?

This version have a problem with that. I made the mistake of add the tag "FurnitureOnly" to the furniture filter but is too sensitive to have something else besides the furniture types.

Now is fixed and will be fine on the next version.

By the way this doesn't explain your issues with the previous versions just with the last one.

47 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Enable the Face Items option on the "Animation Settings" page and enable each one of the new Ahegao Expressions on the "Expression Editor" that comes disabled by default because if you don't want the Ahegao you still can edit the expression to use it without the Tongues

Thanks very much for your reply.I will try that.

19 minutes ago, Agnot said:

Sorry to bother:

You say Compatible with the SE v04 Beta 10 original.

But i cant find an upgrade from SE v04 Beta 09... i mean, here in LL, the mod reach that version...

Do you have any link to that beta 10 that you quoted?

Thanks!

I think you are confusing SE with LE. The tweak for Aroused Creatures is enough to convert the SE version of the Mod into a LE version.

If you are on LE then find and download one of the SE versions of the Mod and apply my tweak selecting the LE option on the setup.

Edit:

But the v4.0 BETA 10 is a very old version and the newest version is the v4.09 that is more than 10 versions ahead. So download the v4.06 for SE and use my tweak for that version. I did tweak's for the newest versions but was removed from the download for errors on the scripts.

Edited by OsmelMC
51 minutes ago, Carnotaurus said:

There doesn't seem to be a file for version of Aroused Creatures 4.08 (and the original mod is up to version 4.09)

On 9/27/2022 at 8:06 PM, OsmelMC said:

So download the v4.06 for SE and use my tweak for that version. I did tweak's for the newest versions but was removed from the download for errors on the scripts.

Just few days since my last version of Outfit Manager was released on Nexus and now I'm working on the next version that should include the scenario for Animation Tags.

Yes that means SexLab and Ostin. But is a work in progress as part of my new custom scenarios where the user will be able to choose more advanced conditions for the scenarios in theory allowing every situation you can imagine. Now will be possible to have followers or NPC's in general with more twisted taste in accessories, for example can get equipped some Anal plug on all the animations except for the Anal animations (I have very basic taste so that's all I can imagine right now)

Anyway for those that don't have the Mod already. The Mod is for SE/AE  and I did my best to make it compatible with LE but required a lot of functions only found in the newest versions of "PO3 Papyrus Extended" so will be crippled on LE and probably won't work.

This is the link:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/67159

Don't forget to Endorse. Remember I live in Cuba and I can't receive economic support or pay Steam Games so I'm trying to use the points on Nexus to get the Skyrim license and between other things be able to share Outfit Manager on the Steam server.

On 9/21/2022 at 2:08 AM, OsmelMC said:

Of course, i always open to suggestions and if you find some issue i want to know too. Some times I don't answer at first or my answer is not want you expect but my advice in this case is keep asking until I answered or change my mind. ;)

OK... is it possible to let the player character stay naked after sex? The SL-option "$SSL_VictimsRedress" is only for mods like SL Defeat, right? It says: "Victims in animations will not automatically dress after the animation ends.". That's what I want, when I start animations with Match Maker. It's much better to see your character with the cum textures when it's over. ?
I know, I could undress before but that's boring and I like the partial undressing with the foreplay option.

I am a little confused here.
I am using SexLab Aroused Creatures SE (2021-11-29) v04.09 and in previous runs had no real problems with it except when I forgot to unclick PC involvement. ?

I am yet to enable it in this run, so I still have no problems with it, but I am quite confused about your patch.

Does it only apply to 4.06?

Or does it work on 4.09 as well? Is there any real need to go back to 4.06 just to use your patch?

5 hours ago, Will55 said:

I am a little confused here.
I am using SexLab Aroused Creatures SE (2021-11-29) v04.09 and in previous runs had no real problems with it except when I forgot to unclick PC involvement. ?

I am yet to enable it in this run, so I still have no problems with it, but I am quite confused about your patch.

Does it only apply to 4.06?

Or does it work on 4.09 as well? Is there any real need to go back to 4.06 just to use your patch?

Only for the 4.06.

The patches for the 4.08 didn't work as expected and was removed. I didn't make a patch for the 4.09 because by then the versions got released too often so i was waiting for the 4.10 that never come.

The patch now need to be made from 0 and is too much modified code to start over. Previously i was just comparing scripts and updating just those new scripts from the original version into the previous patch but that method doesn't work anymore.

I don't know if i will make a new patch for SexLab Aroused Creatures because the first time I did a patch for Aroused Creatures was just to update the LE version with the improvement's of the SE version and few other fixes. By then the Mod was looking pretty much dead and I never expected to be updating the patch each month so I take the liberty of include a tweak on the scripts to support CxC animations. 

Anyway if somebody wants the SE version ported to LE is enough with install the SE version and overwrite it's meshes files with the meshes folder of my last tweaked version and also install the SexLab Utility Plus to update the SexLab Framework of the LE with the new functions of the last AE version. The scripts on the Aroused Creatures for SE are still compatible with LE so is enough with convert the meshes and update the SexLab Framework.

On 10/1/2022 at 2:07 AM, Bayman said:

OK... is it possible to let the player character stay naked after sex? The SL-option "$SSL_VictimsRedress" is only for mods like SL Defeat, right? It says: "Victims in animations will not automatically dress after the animation ends.". That's what I want, when I start animations with Match Maker. It's much better to see your character with the cum textures when it's over. ?
I know, I could undress before but that's boring and I like the partial undressing with the foreplay option.

That option work's everytime some of the actors is marked as Victim. Any Mod for Rape can do that and many other Mods not related with rape's also do that by mistake.

Can be done on the MatchMaker but will need another two spells just for the victims. For me isn't big deal because is only a couple of lines but too many users still try to use the spells in a wrong way so new spells will make them more confused.

Stay alert for a new updated version of the "SexLab MatchMaker" on the SE thread.

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Stay alert for a new updated version of the "SexLab MatchMaker" on the SE thread.

Thank You for the reply above...I guess that I will just stick with the current version alone.

OOC I think that my slut char seduced a giant using SL MM but was using One with Nature also.

Does SL MM allow hostile chars to be seduced without help like One with Nature? TBH I have never tried to do so without OwN

OwN is a  PitA as you cannot change all at once and seems to have no effect on deer and not few others.

(This char, who even made me cringe at times, tried pretty hard to collect every semen type but still missed 30% of them)

I ask ask using the succubus life drain and SLMM on a group of bandits could be fun provided that when one is aroused and then in action the others do nothing but cheer, then at the end, a 10 sec delay (stunned silence as he keels over) before attacking would enable the next one and so on. The mind boggles at the imagery

Not certain just how feasible but it could be handy when unarmed and dealing with groups of hostiles. Add some illusion skills/spells to the char mix and it could be real fun ?

A fun-ctional sex tour of Skyrim or how cloud watching can be fun.

Edited by Will55

I have a issue with the furniture system. When choosing beds, everything works fine, but if I choose, for example, a table or a chair, the characters do not move to the object, but start the regilar animations in the place where they stood. What could be the problem?

3 hours ago, G1deon388 said:

I have a issue with the furniture system. When choosing beds, everything works fine, but if I choose, for example, a table or a chair, the characters do not move to the object, but start the regilar animations in the place where they stood. What could be the problem?

Send me the papyrus.0.log

Edited by OsmelMC

Hi, this collection of tweaks is great, thanks!

Especially appreciate the Sexlab Adventures patch. That is one of the best mods on LL (IMO) and it's great to see it updated. If you're open to ideas, one improvement to SL Adventures could be better notices to the player regarding the crime laws when entering a hold or city.

Also thanks for all of the documentation included on the mod description page!

4 hours ago, invisible_rodent said:

Hi, this collection of tweaks is great, thanks!

Especially appreciate the Sexlab Adventures patch. That is one of the best mods on LL (IMO) and it's great to see it updated. If you're open to ideas, one improvement to SL Adventures could be better notices to the player regarding the crime laws when entering a hold or city.

Also thanks for all of the documentation included on the mod description page!

Is good idea but that's one of the Mods I'm not longer using.

On 10/3/2022 at 11:25 AM, G1deon388 said:

None error on my scripts but seems like the CACHE have a record of 0 animations for the tags combination of "Furniture, Table" with 2 actors. Same time another CACHE seems to have animations for those 2 tags.

This is odd but not impossible. 

First step: make sure of have animations for 2 actors with both tag's. My furniture system considered the animation as valid only if the animation have the "Furniture" tag plus the tag of the furniture type in this case "Table". So the animation should have "Furniture" and "Table" on the tag's.

Second step: Clean the animations CACHE with the option of that name on the last page of the SexLab MCM. I don't remember the name but is the same page were you can find the "Clean System" option.

If you use Mods like SLATE to change the animation tags you have to execute the "Clean Animation CACHE" at the end to make sure that the animation will be updated on the CACHE. Sadly for now i can only noticed when the tags are being updated from the same SexLab MCM and any other Mod is invisible for me.

9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

None error on my scripts but seems like the CACHE have a record of 0 animations for the tags combination of "Furniture, Table" with 2 actors. Same time another CACHE seems to have animations for those 2 tags.

This is odd but not impossible. 

First step: make sure of have animations for 2 actors with both tag's. My furniture system considered the animation as valid only if the animation have the "Furniture" tag plus the tag of the furniture type in this case "Table". So the animation should have "Furniture" and "Table" on the tag's.

Second step: Clean the animations CACHE with the option of that name on the last page of the SexLab MCM. I don't remember the name but is the same page were you can find the "Clean System" option.

If you use Mods like SLATE to change the animation tags you have to execute the "Clean Animation CACHE" at the end to make sure that the animation will be updated on the CACHE. Sadly for now i can only noticed when the tags are being updated from the same SexLab MCM and any other Mod is invisible for me.

Clear cache didnt help

I saw that animations (Billyy for example) have tags table chair and so on, but instead of Furniture they have the FurnInvis tag.