18 minutes ago, modball said:

Would it be possible to create an option for SOS to call on that function (CleanSchlongifiedArmors) automatically as part of the game save process?

I have something like that but don't recommend it.

Clean Schlongified Armor's. Revert the changes done to all the revealing and cancelling armor's that in part consist on toggle the slot 52 on equippable items with the slot 32. Do it to often will cause penis shows through normal armor's or clothes.

The best in case you compress the ESP file to tagged it as ESL is Load and Save the game without that Mod. If the Mod is a SOS Addon then before save the game without the Mod you should Rebuild the SOS Addon's on the SOS MCM.

You can show me your "Papyrus.0.log" of the CTD and your NetScriptFramework crash report, my SOS is probably tweaked already with what you need but some of my personal tweak's are too experimental for public use.

9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The best in case you compress the ESP file to tagged it as ESL is Load and Save the game without that Mod. If the Mod is a SOS Addon then before save the game without the Mod you should Rebuild the SOS Addon's on the SOS MCM.

Not quite what I meant or maybe I misunderstand. Thread about the issue here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/180467-schlongs-of-skyrim-dll-ctd-fix/

My suspicion is that when a new mod is added and LOOT sorts the plugin up high in the load order, the effect of changing the load order of armor/clothing outfits that currently have a slot 32 piece schlongified in the save game and the mod index changing frequently results in CTD with SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll as the culprit. 

9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

my SOS is probably tweaked already with what you need but some of my personal tweak's are too experimental for public use.

My load order and mod list are an ongoing experiment, if you have something that accomplishes this I would be interested in testing it out.

Here are two SOS based crashes after adding a new mod and sorting with LOOT. There is usually an esp or two listed in Possible relevant objects but this seems random, often a plugin related to the PC location on the map or a nearby NPC modified or added by a plugin.  The papyrus logs don't contain much as the crash occurs before it starts up fully, usually just after the loading screen goes black before the save fully loads.

modball-SOS-Crash-logs.7z

Edited by modball
8 hours ago, modball said:

My suspicion is that when a new mod is added and LOOT sorts the plugin up high in the load order, the effect of changing the load order of armor/clothing outfits that currently have a slot 32 piece schlongified in the save game and the mod index changing frequently results in CTD with SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll as the culprit. 

8 hours ago, modball said:

My load order and mod list are an ongoing experiment, if you have something that accomplishes this I would be interested in testing it out.

What you are doing is basically intentionally destroying your save games. Changing the LO of an existing save is always going to create problems, SOS is just the tip of the iceberg waiting for you. Doing so is ok for testing purposes, but if you plan to play that game for any extended amount of time, do not change the LO, don't remove mods, don't add mods in the middle, do not resort your LO. You can add mods to the very end of your LO that is usually save. If a mod can not be placed at the end of your LO for one reason or another, do not add it. No SaveCleaner will be able to prevent the eventual problems you will experience. Experiment all you want, but for a longer playthrough commit to an LO and stick with it (and trust me I know the itch ... I've destroyed plenty of save games of my own ... no one to blame but myself ^^).
Depending on the mods you are using (and your luck) you might be able to get by for a long time without experiencing symptoms, but sooner or later something is likely to break or behave oddly. A lot of bug reports on mods, I've seen over the years, are actually just the symptom of a borked save due to LO changes, rather than actual bugs in those mods the bugs reports were for.

You are of course welcome to play your game any way you like, just keep those things in mind. It's not a problem with the mod(s), it is a problem of you using Skyrim in ways it was never meant or designed for.

Edited by Talesien
17 hours ago, Kingslayer101 said:

Is there a way to prevent the tongues from being equipped and unequipped all the time during anims?

What do you mean?

Make sure of have the option to give tongues disabled. 

If you don't want ahegao expressions just disable it disabling the Face Items option on the "Animations Settings"

9 hours ago, modball said:

I got a few CTD supposedly caused by SOS few days ago when in fact was caused by one Mod that I flag as ESL. Was hard to find because the Mod don't even have armor's and the crash report was just coincidence. A coincidence in 100% of the CTD. I did few fixes on the scripts but at the end was just that Mod 

I will check and send you something.

3 hours ago, Talesien said:

sooner or later something is likely to break or behave oddly

I've been doing this since LE days. Modding is the game. Push it until it breaks and then revert to a earlier save if all else fails, I don't play the vanilla quests much anymore, Once I learn to use shouts from the Greybeards, the Dragonborn quest line is over :).  Worst case scenario, I start over again with a fresh MO2 profile.

The SOS CTD fix I am seeking is pretty niche I realize. My question was essentially "can it be done?".

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I got a few CTD supposedly caused by SOS few days ago when in fact was caused by one Mod that I flag as ESL. Was hard to find because the Mod don't even have armor's and the crash report was just coincidence. A coincidence in 100% of the CTD. I did few fixes on the scripts but at the end was just that Mod 

I will check and send you something.

Thanks, looking forward to testing it out.

The funny thing about this.. it does not happen every single time a new plugin is added that alters the mod index. And I am not certain if it's when the mod index changes for SOS, SOS Addons or an armor/clothing mod that is currently schlongified and equipped... perhaps a combination of two or more of those factors.  Just when I think I have it narrowed down during testing, the expected crash does not occur. I don't recall this happening before ESPFE flagging became widespread, so maybe SOS has trouble with those mod indexes changing. Maybe I am way off the mark regarding the reasons, IDK.

What I am certain about, if you clean SOS armors and save first or strip PC and all followers in the cell you are in of their slot 32/52 clothes/armor items before changes to the mod indexes, the game will not CTD.

These entries are consistently present in the related crash logs:

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
SOS_ConcealingArmors
SOS_RevealingArmors

1 hour ago, modball said:

These entries are consistently present in the related crash logs:

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
SOS_ConcealingArmors
SOS_RevealingArmors

That's because SOS re toggle the slot 52 of all the armors on it's list with each PlayerLoadGame event and the scripts don't check if the armor still exist before do it. I did some fixes related but your logs don't show errors related with that some probably my file be useless.

I also tweak my SOS to apply the slot 52 only if none of the addons of the armor have the slot already. That's because my remodeled armor's have the panties on the slot 52 already and when the actor equip one panty over the remodeled armor the panty of the armor is replaced. 

This is the file and was based on the "SOS SexLab Addon" but at this point I don't know if the part of the SexLab Gender still work.

SOS - SexLab Addon.7z

5 minutes ago, modball said:

I like this idea. Thank you, will try it out.

Probably still need a clean of the revealing armor's at least one more time. Like i said, your Papyrus.0.log don't show errors related with the SOS, in fact only shows a lot of missing files probably as side effect of re sort the plugins list. Remove one Mod (any Mod) should force a update that should fix all those issues without CTD.

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Probably still need a clean of the revealing armor's at least one more time

I did, thanks. Working fine so far.

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Remove one Mod (any Mod) should force a update that should fix all those issues without CTD

I have done this many times as well as clean up with Resaver, those missing class and property messages remain. I even get some of them with a new game and no mods... interestingly adding just USSEP and Alternate Start and starting a new game, none of them were generated.

Primarily though, my game is very stable until a new mod ends up high in load order, but this is only a problem sometimes. Use one of the workarounds for the SOS dll crash and it remains stable until next time the load order changes and SOS barfs.

From .NET Script Framework's Common Crashes and Fixes: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/3031

image.png.46651c061c172e72727c4e0edc27bd4b.png

They got the wording "reschlongify" wrong, it should say cleaning or deschlongify, but it's a common enough CTD situation to get the workaround mentioned there.

Edited by modball
28 minutes ago, iDREIS MAD said:

Sorry, but is there any mod who can fix / tweak NPC vs NPC in sexlab defeat (this mod has compatibility with aroused creatures)? especially guard / solider, they can't stop attacking even enemies already knock down.

or dear osmel, do you have plans to tweak this mod too?

Thanks the mod any way. 

I use the Baka Edition that comes with a lot of fixes. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18689-sexlab-defeat-baka-edition-lese/

7 hours ago, iDREIS MAD said:

what different SLAX with SLA Redux Baka?

so, I install one of them, and overwrite with your SLA tweak? (sorry I bit confused when installing many mods)

Thanks once again 

SLAX have more options and include compatibility with SLSO in the same way I do. I don't have tweak for SLAX.

Edited by OsmelMC
20 hours ago, iDREIS MAD said:

Well, after testing. the original "SL Defeat v5.3.5" +  "SexLabAroused_V28b" + "SexLab Aroused v28b Patch (2021_09_29)" still work better than "Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE 1.4+ " SLAX / Sexlab Aroused Redux BakaFactory ". I mean original the "NPC vs NPC" features are still working except for Guards and soldiers (hope someonecan fix this), and when using "BAKA" They always fight until death even I change or reset the MCM setting (and my follower can't engage too).

Did you know that there's a newer version called SL Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 24112021? It also has a modified optional add-on: Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch V1.4 (for Defeat Version 5.3.6) by  AndrewLRG

Spoiler

Defeat 5.3.6 is standalone, it does not require Defeat 5.3.5

ChangeLog Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 24112021

• Fixed the follower down first re-agro bug
  • Fixed compilation errors in some dialogue script fragments and populated a number of empty script properties
  • Fixed the Surrender key getting unbound issue
  • Fixed MCM Knockdown duration setting not working for followers
  • Fixed Defeat's Essential Player function failing when in None Locations
  • Tidied up some dialogue grammar - mostly in DefeatPlayerQST and regenerated SEQ File

The motivation for doing this was to provide a more stable platform for AndrewLRG's excellent Dynamic Defeat patch. I'm happy to say that he has been kind enough to provide an updated version of his patch that forwards the fixes I have added in Defeat 5.3.6 and provides some additional Dynamic Defeat bugfixes and content.

Changelog Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch V1.4 (for Defeat Version 5.3.6) by  AndrewLRG

• Fixed an issue when Dynamic Defeat was not working with creatures;
  • Fixed a small bug that could cause Devious Suit not be re-equipped;
  • Added a "creature toggle" option to disable/enable some Post-Assault events when defeated by creatures; (thanks to DonQuiWho for suggestion). Option can be found in Defeats MCM/Player Post-Assault page.
  • Updated Defeat's import/export mechanics to include all added features.

It should be possible to update a vanilla Defeat 5.3.5 game to Defeat 5.3.6 and Dynamic Defeat LRG 1.4 but as ever, if you have problems,  either clean your save or start a new game. 

Please note this version of Defeat and the Dynamic Defeat patch are NOT compatible with any other Defeat patches or versions.

Thanks to DonQuiWho and Herowynne for taking the time to beta test Defeat 5.3.6

SL Defeat 5.3.6 Bane is needed if you want to use his Follower Slavery Mod (FSM).

I use OSL Aroused - Arousal Reborn (SSE & AE) 2.2.2 instead of "classic" SLAR or variants, no issues yet.

Edited by safado

I did few Tweak for the Dark Arena v1.38 SE

The Tweak's include:

* Fix some dialogues out of place.

* Fix sex scenes not starting.

* Better animation list for the scenes that makes better use of the animation CACHE and is way faster after the first time on that scene.

* Way better Pit Fight system. Now is more immersive, allow you see the name of the fighters on the bet menu and give you time to appreciate when the fighters come to the pit.

* Replacement of the cards for those that have "Legends of Dragonborn" installed.

Dark Arena - Patch (20221130).7z

11 hours ago, LoversProton said:

hi might have been asked before

if using SLEN - eager npc mod, with utility plus, do we get privacy function leading to a private spot(or at least attempt to)

just so to roleplay to avoid public scene crime. ( I did find a user made follow patch)

I am switching back to sl from ostim and this is the feature I remember lacking from SLEN.

is there a conflict with OSLAroused, since it also overwrites SLSO?

thanks

I have not experienced compatibility issues between SexLab Utility Plus, OSL aroused, and SLSO 2022-08-02.

SLSO modifies standard SL Aroused Redux v28(SLAR) scripts to make arousal values change with individual separate npc\pc orgasms at each stage, instead of only at the end of animation.  OSL Arousal do not overwrite SLSO scripts, the conflict is the SLAR v28 scripts included in SLSO.   It is safe to let OSL arousal "overwrite" and win the conflict with SLSO and any other mod that try to modify SLAR scripts.   Any mod that follow proper SLAR integration will be compatible.

OSL arousal need to overwrite all SL arousal(SLAR) scripts, from all mods trying to modify it, to maintain stability and compatibility with SL arousal integration of third party mods.  That includes SLSO modification for SL aroused.  The function that SLSO is adding, is implemented in OSL aroused differently but with similar results, because arousal calculation are also implemented differently but with similar results.

Also, the feature added by SLSO modifications to SLAR v28\29 are included in SLAX, overwriting SLAX scripts with SLSO will break SLAX.  (SLAX is an extended version of SLAR, core completed but many features wip)

Spoiler

Installation

Place towards the bottom of your load order, MUST OVERWRITE ALL OTHER MODS (like SLSO)

DO NOT INSTALL SexLab Aroused OR OAroused, THIS IS A REPLACEMENT

Both AE and SSE versions are included in the FOMOD, just select correct version on install

If you do not use any mods that use OAroused, you can disable OAroused.esp

Edited by safado

I have difficulty getting NPC to use furniture if I have Papyrus NG main thread tweak enabled. Clearly, they are trying to use the furniture. They always walk right up to it and play an animation right next to it. It's just never a furniture animation. I noticed that Musje just released a patch that makes Home Sweet Home more compatible with Papyrus NG main thread tweak. Would something like that be possible for Utility plus? I believe the mod author provided a way to make it so that the main thread tweak wont speed up certain scripts. 

1 hour ago, aulton1968 said:

I have difficulty getting NPC to use furniture if I have Papyrus NG main thread tweak enabled. Clearly, they are trying to use the furniture. They always walk right up to it and play an animation right next to it. It's just never a furniture animation. I noticed that Musje just released a patch that makes Home Sweet Home more compatible with Papyrus NG main thread tweak. Would something like that be possible for Utility plus? I believe the mod author provided a way to make it so that the main thread tweak wont speed up certain scripts. 

I don't see any issue with furnitures and the Papyrus Tweak NG.

But if you are on SE the only PapyrusUtil compatible with the new furniture system is the one that comes with the SexLab, any other even if have the same version number is different and don't have the required functions.

This is the right PapyrusUtil for SE:

PapyrusUtil SE.7z

NPCs use furniture when standing near furniture and using Match Maker. NPCs will not use furniture when Paradise Halls Home Sweet Home starts the animation. 
I tried installing this version of papyrus util, then tried turning off the main thread tweak. Still not working, so it must not be the Papyrus Main Thread Tweak after all. There must be something else I am doing wrong in my current setup. I have succeeded in getting Home Sweet Home NPCs to use furniture before in the past. Not sure what I am doing differently now. 

On 12/4/2022 at 4:57 PM, aulton1968 said:

NPCs use furniture when standing near furniture and using Match Maker. NPCs will not use furniture when Paradise Halls Home Sweet Home starts the animation. 
I tried installing this version of papyrus util, then tried turning off the main thread tweak. Still not working, so it must not be the Papyrus Main Thread Tweak after all. There must be something else I am doing wrong in my current setup. I have succeeded in getting Home Sweet Home NPCs to use furniture before in the past. Not sure what I am doing differently now. 

I'm using the "Papyrus Tweak NG" and my new furniture system without issues and everything works even better with the tweak enabled.

The furniture system try to use furnitures near the centerRef or the player but also depends of the way the scene is called by the external Mod. For example if the Paradise Hall set a centerRef on one of the actors, the furniture system will search furnitures only in a distance not bigger than one double bed size, if the center ref is settled on any objects different from the actors, the furniture system won't check for furnitures and will use that object instead of course if the object is a supported furniture you will see the furniture animations.

Also take in consideration that not all the Furnitures are supported, for example I'm adding and testing the furnitures of Campfire just now and the chair's without Front entry aren't supported anymore because are usually placed on table's and cause clipping issues.

Send me the "Papyrus.0.log"

Edited by OsmelMC
8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I'm using the "Papyrus Tweak NG" and my new furniture system without issues and everything works even better with the tweak enabled.

The furniture system try to use furnitures near the centerRef or the player but also depends of the way the scene is called by the external Mod. For example if the Paradise Hall set a centerRef on one of the actors, the furniture system will search furnitures only in a distance not bigger than one double bed size, if the center ref is settled on any objects different from the actors, the furniture system won't check for furnitures and will use that object instead of course if the object is a supported furniture you will see the furniture animations.

Also take in consideration that not all the Furnitures are supported, for example I'm adding and testing the furnitures of Campfire just now and the chair's without Front entry aren't supported anymore because are usually placed on table's and cause clipping issues.

Send me the "Papyrus.0.log"

Thank you! Here it is.

Papyrus.0.log