1 hour ago, modball said:

Currently have SLU+ v20221027 installed.

Could something like this be baked into my save files?

Is possible but I don't think so.

Last time someone said that was using the last version but the logs show me another thing, was because the user was loading the game from another MO2 Profile or Vortex wasn't replacing the files after install the SLU+

Make sure that both sslConfigMenu have the modification date on some day of October 2022

20 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Make sure that both sslConfigMenu have the modification date on some day of October 2022

Spoiler

image.png.114970b406e73cf2cdfc724193840503.png

anything look outdated there?

*edit: Nothing is overwriting SLU+ according to MO2. I only switch between two profiles and the 2nd one does not have sexlab mods.

Edited by modball
3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

All seems to be fine. 

You can try a new game just to see if the problem is with the saved game?

So its some mod conflict or save related issue in my main profile I guess. I have about 10 PCs set up and the behaviour is the same with the high level and low level (new) PCs.

I added sexlab, SLU+, a few prerequisites and a SLAL pack to my alternate MO2 profile and can select tongues in MCM but they don't equip during scenes... thought I am not sure how that works, how pleasure phases are applied and all that. Are they supposed to equip automatically during female solo animations when set? Haven't tested MF/FF etc. yet.

13 hours ago, modball said:

So its some mod conflict or save related issue in my main profile I guess. I have about 10 PCs set up and the behaviour is the same with the high level and low level (new) PCs.

I added sexlab, SLU+, a few prerequisites and a SLAL pack to my alternate MO2 profile and can select tongues in MCM but they don't equip during scenes... thought I am not sure how that works, how pleasure phases are applied and all that. Are they supposed to equip automatically during female solo animations when set? Haven't tested MF/FF etc. yet.

The Ahegao expressions are like any other expression on SexLab. By default SexLab set one of the enabled expressions on the actor at the beginning of the scene and keep the same expression until the end. Of course each SexLab Expressions is in fact a group of 3 to 5 expressions called Phases.

The Phase to apply depends of the "Enjoyment of the actor"/ "the total of Phases". More or less means that for a Enjoyment bigger than 90 will be used the last Phase of the SexLab Expression.

Now as comes by default you have low chance of get one Ahegao Expression, so i recommend you to enable the "Refresh Expressions" option on the Animation Settings" page because that option get a list of expressions instead of one at the beginning of the scene and randomly switch between SexLab Expressions after few seconds.

You have to enable the "Face Items" option on the "Animation Settings" page to support the Tongues and have to Enable each one of the "Ahegao Expressions" on the "Expression Editor" page because by default all the Ahegao Expressions come Disabled.

Once you have all the Ahegao Expressions enabled, select one of the "Ahegao Expressions" on the Expression Editor page and test one of the Phases with Tongues. If the test equip the tongue and all the Ahegao Expressions are enabled everything should work fine on the next scene.

Few more recommendations:

1. Don't enable the option to Give the Face items at the beginning of the scene because is not required and can trigger a redress.

2. You can disable each one of the standard SexLab Expressions at least until you be sure that the Ahegao Expressions are working. That way SexLab will have to use one of the enabled Ahegao Expressions.

3. I also use the Mod "Immersive First Person View" (IFPV) so i don't know if the the Tongues work fine on first person without it.

37 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Now as comes by default you have low chance of get one Ahegao Expression, so i recommend you to enable the "Refresh Expressions" option on the Animation Settings" page because that option get a list of expressions instead of one at the beginning of the scene and randomly switch between SexLab Expressions after few seconds.

You have to enable the "Face Items" option on the "Animation Settings" page to support the Tongues and have to Enable each one of the "Ahegao Expressions" on the "Expression Editor" page because by default all the Ahegao Expressions come Disabled.

Once you have all the Ahegao Expressions enabled, select one of the "Ahegao Expressions" on the Expression Editor page and test one of the Phases with Tongues. If the test equip the tongue and all the Ahegao Expressions are enabled everything should work fine on the next scene.

Few more recommendations:

1. Don't enable the option to Give the Face items at the beginning of the scene because is not required and can trigger a redress.

2. You can disable each one of the standard SexLab Expressions at least until you be sure that the Ahegao Expressions are working. That way SexLab will have to use one of the enabled Ahegao Expressions.

3. I also use the Mod "Immersive First Person View" (IFPV) so i don't know if the the Tongues work fine on first person without it.

Thanks, I will give this a try but unless I can get it working in my main profile, it won't get much use.

You mentioned in papyrus output "the Lines don't match the current version". Can you let me know which sections of the code you are referring to? Maybe I can use Falrim tools to narrow down some old script that is generating the error, I am assuming it is something to do with sslBaseExpression.pex

Edited by modball
On 11/10/2022 at 12:20 PM, modball said:

Thanks, I will give this a try but unless I can get it working in my main profile, it won't get much use.

You mentioned in papyrus output "the Lines don't match the current version". Can you let me know which sections of the code you are referring to? Maybe I can use Falrim tools to narrow down some old script that is generating the error, I am assuming it is something to do with sslBaseExpression.pex

Just check if the line numbers of the SSL scripts on the log match with the PSC file on the "SexLab Utility Plus" 

If the function isn't on that line is because is not the same file. 

Or send me the full "papyrus.0.log" file. 

7 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Just check if the line numbers of the SSL scripts on the log match with the PSC file on the "SexLab Utility Plus" 

alias RegistrySlot374 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (070664FB)].sslBaseExpression.SetEquipmentPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 401

Spoiler

image.png.693e9fd0643d143df006a37ecaac66b2.png

[SexLabConfigurationMenu (07079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnMenuAcceptST() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 2443

Spoiler

image.png.dfebede35a880aa625a6909c81ea17be.png

[SexLabConfigurationMenu (07079840)].sslConfigMenu.SetMenuIndex() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1134

Strange, there is no line 1134 in SKI_ConfigBase.psc in the SKYUI 5.2 source script I have. There are only 1117 lines and function SetMenuIndex is on line 1034.

*edit:

[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (FE00C802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuAccept() - "dktwkneqzvagsgntgjmrc" Line 283

Not sure what to make of that one but MenuMaid2 is overwriting SKI_ConfigManager.pex and MCM Helper is overwriting ski_configmenu.pex - maybe something to do with these

Edited by modball

@modball

You are killing me... I have to read all the log file to know something for real. Each line on the logs is like piece of the puzzle. Two or three pieces can give me some ideas but until put all the pieces together I can't know for real. Even the errors of other Mod can give me some clue.

7 hours ago, modball said:
alias RegistrySlot374 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (070664FB)].sslBaseExpression.SetEquipmentPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 401

Hide contents

I have to guess that's the error is related with a missing var (something like the FemaleEquip doesn't exist) in which case should be fixed restarting the expression system on the last page of the SexLab MCM but the Expression system have one error on the original SexLab Framework that makes impossible to restart the expression system without doing a clean system first. Of course if you already did the Clean System or Install the SexLab with the SLU+ installed, the Restart Expressions should work without issues.

8 hours ago, modball said:
[SexLabConfigurationMenu (07079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnMenuAcceptST() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 2443

Hide contents

Like you can see that Menu isn't related with the Expressions. That means that if was part of the same error, the script is not the same on the memory. Each line on the error log is part of a path so they are all connected. Usually I follow the path from the bottom of the error until the top, to have the full picture. In this case I can't do that because the file on memory is different from the file on the drive (HDD).

[SexLabConfigurationMenu (07079840)].sslConfigMenu.SetMenuIndex() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1134

Strange, there is no line 1134 in SKI_ConfigBase.psc in the SKYUI 5.2 source script I have. There are only 1117 lines and function SetMenuIndex is on line 1034.

Is not strange in this case because the scripts of the SkyUI aren't pubic and the PSC files on the SDK are just references with the only propouse of allow you compile your own scripts. If someone wants the full PSC file, have to decompile the PEX file with some too. The SDK not even have all the functions and are worthless when you try to develop Winget's like the enjoyment bars of the SLSO.

[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (FE00C802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuAccept() - "dktwkneqzvagsgntgjmrc" Line 283

Not sure what to make of that one but MenuMaid2 is overwriting SKI_ConfigManager.pex and MCM Helper is overwriting ski_configmenu.pex - maybe something to do with these

That most be a script of the Menu Maid like you think and probably is the reason of all those issues.

Some users are being reported compatibility issues with the "Menu Maid" and my "SexLab Utility Plus" probably because the scripts of the SkyUI aren't public and to develop something like the "Menu Maid" they have to decompile the PEX files of the original SkyUI. That means that they can make a lot of mistakes on the process because the decompiler isn't perfect and many things have to be fixed before the PSC file can be used for something like that and at the same time they can't change the arguments of the original functions or they will lose compatibility.

Try removing the Menu Maid and use the Clean System of the SexLab or start a new game without the Menu Maid.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

the Expression system have one error on the original SexLab Framework that makes impossible to restart the expression system without doing a clean system first.

I wasn't aware of this, ty

Disabling Menu Maid didn't make any difference but what did was exporting profile, cleaning system, restoring profile and resetting expressions. If I restore the profile again, the tongues stop working, so it is likely I never reset the expressions after the profile restore previously. My bad.

Appreciate the explanations and advice, thanks for all the help.

5 hours ago, aulton1968 said:

Anyone else here using Sexlab Utility Plus with Papyrus Tweaks NG 2.0? With version 2 once you set the tweak bRunScriptsOnMainThread to true, then animations load instantly.   

I read the description and looks very promising. Now i have to test it! If work like expected, will be more than good.

6 hours ago, aulton1968 said:

Anyone else here using Sexlab Utility Plus with Papyrus Tweaks NG 2.0? With version 2 once you set the tweak bRunScriptsOnMainThread to true, then animations load instantly.   

Aye, I'm using it currently (still being on 1.597), so far all seems to work fine.

I have installed a strapon (the one listed at the end of this thread) and would now like to test/see it in action. What would be a possible way to test?

So far I can't remember having seen a strapon in all the various sex scenes I have encountered so far (a lot...). The default Sexlab Calyps strapon has always been enabled. I have installed various animation packs.

I have set the options as seen in the screenshots in the spoiler section.

-> Are those settings ok regarding strapon use? I am not sure about the "Filter Gay/Lesbian Animations" setting.

-> If the settings are ok: is there any way how I can manually start a SexLab animation which is supposed to use a strapon?

Spoiler

https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2022_11/image.png.d378d065a42db2567cc3df08f5df6fca.png

19 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I read the description and looks very promising. Now i have to test it! If work like expected, will be more than good.

:) is that fast that even feel weird. But already noticed few issues with the rendering. Hope be fixed soon.  

15 hours ago, Gudulba said:

I have installed a strapon (the one listed at the end of this thread) and would now like to test/see it in action. What would be a possible way to test?

So far I can't remember having seen a strapon in all the various sex scenes I have encountered so far (a lot...). The default Sexlab Calyps strapon has always been enabled. I have installed various animation packs.

I have set the options as seen in the screenshots in the spoiler section.

-> Are those settings ok regarding strapon use? I am not sure about the "Filter Gay/Lesbian Animations" setting.

-> If the settings are ok: is there any way how I can manually start a SexLab animation which is supposed to use a strapon?

Hide contents

https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2022_11/image.png.d378d065a42db2567cc3df08f5df6fca.png

Yes those settings are fine. 

To see the Strapon, the female usually have to be on a male position but some animations (usually the straight tagged) come with the Strapon disabled while others enable it on the female position. So better start the scene with 2 female actors (can't be FUTA actors because those always have the Strapon disabled).

Only a couple of Strapon Mods actually works, because the author's don't know how add they Strapon's to the support list of the SexLab. 

Go to the "Rebuild & Clean" page of the SexLab MCM and at the end of the page check the "Available Strap-ons"

You can use the "Rebuild Strap-on List" to see if your new Strapon's are compatible with SexLab. At least the "Calypso Strapon" should be on the list because is the one that comes with the SexLab.

@OsmelMC hey so I'm still only getting beds show up for furniture options when a scene starts 

I could not find were I found these logs last time so there the same ones I uploaded the first time

the setting I now have are:

hidden place for PC 'ALWAYS' and for NPCs 'SOMETIMES'

ask for furniture and bed for PC set to 'ALWAYS' and for NPCs 'SOMETIMES'

unless I'm missing something those are the settings you recommended

any help would be great thanks

Papyrus.0.log SexLabDebug.0.log

12 hours ago, VahzahVulom said:

@OsmelMC hey so I'm still only getting beds show up for furniture options when a scene starts 

I could not find were I found these logs last time so there the same ones I uploaded the first time

the setting I now have are:

hidden place for PC 'ALWAYS' and for NPCs 'SOMETIMES'

ask for furniture and bed for PC set to 'ALWAYS' and for NPCs 'SOMETIMES'

unless I'm missing something those are the settings you recommended

any help would be great thanks

Papyrus.0.log 317.71 kB · 0 downloads SexLabDebug.0.log 45.73 kB · 2 downloads

Your issue is all about the furniture animations.

First try "Cleaning the Animations CACHE" with the option on the "Rebuild & Clean" page of the SexLab MCM and try again.

If is not enough then use the "ActionsLog" of the "SLATE" on my downloads to apply the right tags to all the animations and once ended make sure of Clean the CACHE again.

Apply the ActionsLog take a lot of time on SE so better do it with the "Papyrus Tweaks NG" installed and set it's tweak "bRunScriptsOnMainThread" to True before apply the ActionsLog that way should take less than 30 minutes for something that usually take more than 4 hours.

Edit:

Just noticed that your PapyrusUtil is outdated. Download and install the last version of the "PapyrusUtil" SE from Nexus and install it at the bottom of your Mods to be sure that nothing is overwriting it.

Edited by OsmelMC
6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Your issue is all about the furniture animations.

First try "Cleaning the Animations CACHE" with the option on the "Rebuild & Clean" page of the SexLab MCM and try again.

If is not enough then use the "ActionsLog" of the "SLATE" on my downloads to apply the right tags to all the animations and once ended make sure of Clean the CACHE again.

Apply the ActionsLog take a lot of time on SE so better do it with the "Papyrus Tweaks NG" installed and set it's tweak "bRunScriptsOnMainThread" to True before apply the ActionsLog that way should take less than 30 minutes for something that usually take more than 4 hours.

Edit:

Just noticed that your PapyrusUtil is outdated. Download and install the last version of the "PapyrusUtil" SE from Nexus and install it at the bottom of your Mods to be sure that nothing is overwriting it.

hi again just downloaded PapyrusUtil AE SE - Scripting Utility Functions version 4.4 and got lots of warning messages saying I had the wrong version the version I was running was 3.9

In case you want to try it, I found a way to make the utility plus furniture system work with Papyrus Tweaks NG main thread enabled. I had to turn off the advanced furniture system and to set furniture to "Use without ask". Otherwise, the animation loads too quickly, and it doesn't ask you if you want to use the furniture. With "Use without ask" on the animation starts on the nearest furniture instantly. 

4 hours ago, VahzahVulom said:

hi again just downloaded PapyrusUtil AE SE - Scripting Utility Functions version 4.4 and got lots of warning messages saying I had the wrong version the version I was running was 3.9

Wow apparently i have one unreleased version of the PapyrusUtil, the last pubic version for Skyrim SE is the 3.9 but the one that comes with the official SexLab v1.63 have more functions and is the same versión number.

Try this one:

PapyrusUtil SE.7z

24 minutes ago, pahvipahvi said:

Hey, thanks for making these patches.

I was wondering if the fade to black option can be tweaked?

Not sure if this enb issue or something else, problem with my load list, but I get the black screen being not consistent (flashing in-game) during the start process, and I would like to tweak it to be second or two longer.

SLU+ have 4 fade options too choose the first 2 don't work well with ENB and remains transparent the other 2 fades also apply a solid object in front of the camera and is very effective even with ENB.

You can tweak it if you want and send me the changes if works. The Fade functions is on the sslSystemConfig.

On 11/16/2022 at 3:19 AM, OsmelMC said:

hey so I'm still only getting beds show up for furniture options when a scene starts 

I had the same problem, but simply overwriting PapyrusUtil3.9 with the PapyrusUtil included with Sexlab fixed it.

Asking this here because I know you understand papyrus/game mechanics very well.

I am trying to figure out a way to fix the issue with SOS schlongified armors leading to a CTD after adding new plugins and/or load order changes. Best guess based on testing is that it has something to do with ESPFE/ESL armor plugins having their order number changed when PC and nearby NPCs have those schlongified armors equipped. If NPCs and PC are stripped of their outfits, the CTD doesn't seem to occur.

The current workaround is to either clean schlongified armors and save before any load order changes or rename/remove SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll temporarily to recover the save.

Would it be possible to create an option for SOS to call on that function (CleanSchlongifiedArmors) automatically as part of the game save process?