On 9/10/2022 at 9:34 AM, FireSplitter said:

So having both of them causes problems then? Should we chose one or the other? I would think that have both enabled may break stuff...

This is a crippled version of the FSF that only have it's furniture marker's and is compatible with my SLU+

Crippled FurnitureMarkerSex for SLUplus.7z

Edited by OsmelMC
4 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Hi Osmel

Appreciate the update to Utility plus, do you have a version of Utility Plus without SLSO? I'm getting errors whenever I try to compile any script (via sublime or ck) that involves sexlab and it's related to slso. thanks

Reveal hidden contents

Of course not. The SLSO scripts on my SLU+ only become active when the SLSO is installed so i don't have the need for another version of the scripts.

That means that you probably need the source scripts of the SLSO to be able to compile but for i remember the communication between SexLab and SLSO if through the PapyrusUtil and the source files of the SLSO aren't required.

That error don't seems related with SLSO. Looks like you made the mistake of erase so line of script.

I recommend you to use the comparation plugin of the notepad++

Edited by OsmelMC
19 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

That error don't seems related with SLSO. Looks like you made the mistake of erase so line of script.

I probably am missing a script somewhere related to SLSO, yesterday I compiled a simple script that used sexlab and it worked, today I installed SLU and the same simple script failed with the above error, disabling SLU and the script compiles. If I don't have SLU installed and just instal SLSO I still get an error compiling.  :(

19 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

I probably am missing a script somewhere related to SLSO, yesterday I compiled a simple script that used sexlab and it worked, today I installed SLU and the same simple script failed with the above error, disabling SLU and the script compiles. If I don't have SLU installed and just instal SLSO I still get an error compiling.  :(

Make sure that you are editing the same sslActorAlias file that you are compiling and find on my Mod files where the missing var is being defined on the sslActorAlias because for i remember that variable isn't hereditary.

4 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Make sure that you are editing the same sslActorAlias

Hi,

I'm not editing sslactoralias or any sexlab files, I've also noticed errors in papyrus (I should have saved the log!!) with other mods when slso edited sexlab files are enabled (cumshot etc). My guess is those mods were compiled against stock SL files, but adding a third party change into SL core files is throwing them out of synch. Anyway I've given up thanks for the help!

Thanks for the furniture marker update.

I played a bit after updating SLAL and SLU (on AE) and I noticed something strange.

When in a defeat scene, at some point the crowd (assuming there are more enemies waiting) starts attacking something. It is not the player as they don't appear as enemies or the assaulting NPC. They just hit the air on where the scene is happening. This breaks the entire defeat scene in the end. 

I played with the load order a bit, and I think it might be related to the changes SLU does to SLSO. If I move the SLSO to overwrite SLU, the defeat scenes work fine. When I move back the SLU to overwrite SLSO the defeat scenes starts to misbehave again. 

7 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Thanks for the furniture marker update.

I played a bit after updating SLAL and SLU (on AE) and I noticed something strange.

When in a defeat scene, at some point the crowd (assuming there are more enemies waiting) starts attacking something. It is not the player as they don't appear as enemies or the assaulting NPC. They just hit the air on where the scene is happening. This breaks the entire defeat scene in the end. 

I played with the load order a bit, and I think it might be related to the changes SLU does to SLSO. If I move the SLSO to overwrite SLU, the defeat scenes work fine. When I move back the SLU to overwrite SLSO the defeat scenes starts to misbehave again. 

This is the new version of SexLab Defeat:

I don't think be the SLU+ but you can try disabling the "Wait idles" on the SexLab MCM.

2 hours ago, Tops34 said:

Where can I find the patch? Your last is for 1.20 (in the download section).

Is still on my PC but you don't need it. The Conditional Expressions on this site come patched already with my patch and for i read on the description is updated to the last version. 

9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

This is the new version of SexLab Defeat:

I don't think be the SLU+ but you can try disabling the "Wait idles" on the SexLab MCM.

Yes, I use the latest Defeat.

I also rolled back on a previous save where the SLU is older (20220319) an this behavior does not happen. I upgraded SLU and SLSO and it started happening too. Using just lastest SLSO has no issues also (I removed SLU an cleaned sexlab). 

I searched for the "Wait idles" setting in sexlab MCM but could not find it anywhere. Only starting idles which was disabled by default. Is it on the animation settings pannel? 

4 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Yes, I use the latest Defeat.

I also rolled back on a previous save where the SLU is older (20220319) an this behavior does not happen. I upgraded SLU and SLSO and it started happening too. Using just lastest SLSO has no issues also (I removed SLU an cleaned sexlab). 

I searched for the "Wait idles" setting in sexlab MCM but could not find it anywhere. Only starting idles which was disabled by default. Is it on the animation settings pannel? 

I'm using baka's defeat, the lateset slso and slu on ae and on a new game.  Was defeated by 6 skeletons and a necromancer and with defeat set for 100% 2nd round went through 12 different scenes with no issue.  I do have the starting idles on.

On 9/10/2022 at 2:32 AM, OsmelMC said:

You tell me! My furniture system is older than "Furniture Sex Framework" but all the efforts of its author was turned on his furniture system while i was dealing with too many and different things at the same time on the SLU+ so my furniture system got behind on the race.

I think at this point both mods have the same functionality but in a different ways.

In my case I also include more support on: furniture types, furnitures from other mods and any new furniture animation.

As bad side I rely too much on the SLATE and my ActionLog to set the right tags on the animations and lake any SSE user knows SLATE is really slow on Skyrim SE/AE. But good news, i found a possible solution outside the game, to edit the JSON files directly automatically with my ActionLog as base and in just few seconds (now i have to make it true)

*** Most of the issues with my furniture systems are and are being caused by the ausense of the right tags on the animamations.

How do you edit the JSON files directly automatically with your ActionLog as base in just a few seconds? This sounds like something I would love to learn how to do. I start new games often. Even when I have been playing one game for a while, there will be a new update to the animations, which resets the tags in the JSON files.  

1 hour ago, aulton1968 said:

How do you edit the JSON files directly automatically with your ActionLog as base in just a few seconds? This sounds like something I would love to learn how to do. I start new games often. Even when I have been playing one game for a while, there will be a new update to the animations, which resets the tags in the JSON files.  

Can be made from a Mod but will be as slow as is SLATE right now.

So the best solution is doing it from a external program. Right now i don't have any good compiler like .net so my only chance are with the VBasic Macros of the Microsoft Office or the Python I use for the SLAnimationLoad that is a pain because I have low experience with Python but for the other side the Python on the SLAnimationLoad do something like that already so i mostly have to change the source files treatment.

Of course that means that you will need python installed.

Awesome. I have a lot of experience with VBasic Macros in Microsoft Office for excel and access. How are you using the macros to edit JSON files? Are you pasting the text from each json into excel, using a recorded macro to change the tags, then pasting the new text back into each json file?

Can you tell me which pieces of ZAP 8+ furniture will trigger animations that I tag as Rpost1 through Rpost8, or Shacklewall, or vertical pole? I know how to tag the animations in slate and how to get the ZAP furniture. There are so many furniture options to choose from in ZAP. 

Also, which tag should I add to an animation that uses the gallows hanging upside down furniture? I assume that would be one of the Rpost tags.  

59 minutes ago, aulton1968 said:

Awesome. I have a lot of experience with VBasic Macros in Microsoft Office for excel and access. How are you using the macros to edit JSON files? Are you pasting the text from each json into excel, using a recorded macro to change the tags, then pasting the new text back into each json file?

I'm not doing it, at least not yet. But the JSON files are text files like any other; with a logical structure to keep the data together and easy to read for any program. 

You can load the action log into one of the sheets of Excel (for example) and move between the rows to find and edit the right JSON file.

Or you can load all as plain text and move between the data with the string functions.

Is very basic. But not everyone have Microsoft Office installed and just few users have Python but at least is free and small to be downloaded. So i will stay on phyton for now.

1 hour ago, aulton1968 said:

Can you tell me which pieces of ZAP 8+ furniture will trigger animations that I tag as Rpost1 through Rpost8, or Shacklewall, or vertical pole? I know how to tag the animations in slate and how to get the ZAP furniture. There are so many furniture options to choose from in ZAP. 

The RPost are the zap Furnitures with that name, the 8 of them are very much the same but with different alignment. I have to check them and see if can be merged in one tag.

The vertical poles are the "pole dance" and any of the poles where the actor is on the floor.

The shackewall are those shackles that are on the walls of the vanilla game and I think the zap have one too. This is useless for now because I added it thinking on the Black brotherhood quests when you have few actors on a dungeon shackled to the wall and ready for interrogation, but I got the impression of see at least one animation that fit on the furniture but I can't find it anywhere. So I'm now waiting for some author to make the animation.

One problem with the zap Furnitures is that some of the Mods that comes with them mostly copy the form to avoid the zap dependency and of course that made it invisible for the SexLab.

You can use a text editor to find the ZaZAnimationPack references on the file "sslSystemConfig.psc" and you will see the FormID's of the zaz furnitures. All the furnitures are grouped on the scripts by furniture tag so are easy to recognize.

While I've no idea on VBasic, most current programming languages have built in, dedicated functions to handle json. Like read a json file into an array or turn an array into a json file. So that's usually how you work with json in a program language. Read it into an array, modify it to your heart's content with your usual ways to modify variables and turn it into json again after you are done.

15 minutes ago, Talesien said:

While I've no idea on VBasic, most current programming languages have built in, dedicated functions to handle json. Like read a json file into an array or turn an array into a json file. So that's usually how you work with json in a program language. Read it into an array, modify it to your heart's content with your usual ways to modify variables and turn it into json again after you are done.

The VBasic on the office is very limited by design. Was made only to extend the possibilities of the macros on the documents and reduce the risk of be used to make viruses.

Hi Osme,

I'm waiting for SLU+ to get an update.. I'm still discussing the same thing.. I don't know if it's just me, I guess people don't mind.. npc always walking first before start the animation, but from the recent updates, npc just teleport without walking before animation.. here the video, seem lag when record, even though my game get 60 fps.

25 minutes ago, Aryto said:

Hi Osme,

I'm waiting for SLU+ to get an update.. I'm still discussing the same thing.. I don't know if it's just me, I guess people don't mind.. npc always walking first before start the animation, but from the recent updates, npc just teleport without walking before animation.. here the video, seem lag when record, even though my game get 60 fps.

Depends on what you did to update. If you use the Clean System option you should export the configuration first and import it once the message of  "SexLab is installed and ready" be showed.

All the configuration get reset to it's default value with the clean system option.

Just disabled the teleport option on the "Animation Settings" of the SexLab MCM

Warning: I'm not always remember the name of the options so don't take too literal my instructions.

Hi Osmel I am very glad you were able to fix your computer , as I am sure many of us who use your work are. I was wondering in the time your are working on the .json files

to make furniture better, can we not use FSF and your framework if we turn off or disable the similar furniture types in one of the mods , rather than cripple FSF I just turn off those

furniture's in Sexlab/SLU and let FSF handle them. I am sure it does not cover all possibilities with furniture but I do get more use of furniture doing this. So the question is what is the potential harm to my game, my saves ,etcetera. Thanks so much for what you do!

54 minutes ago, Ragsinn said:

Hi Osmel I am very glad you were able to fix your computer , as I am sure many of us who use your work are. I was wondering in the time your are working on the .json files

to make furniture better, can we not use FSF and your framework if we turn off or disable the similar furniture types in one of the mods , rather than cripple FSF I just turn off those

furniture's in Sexlab/SLU and let FSF handle them. I am sure it does not cover all possibilities with furniture but I do get more use of furniture doing this. So the question is what is the potential harm to my game, my saves ,etcetera. Thanks so much for what you do!

Better use the SLATE to update the animation tags. All the furnitures on FSF are also on SLU+. SLU+ even have a lot more of furnitures and handle more animations than FSF. The crippled version of FSF is just for the hidden marker's placed on the cities that for i know seems to come from another mod. The marker's are mostly for tables and walls, on the inn's and castle's.

From my experience you won't need to use the SLATE again because I'm being taking all the precautions to not longer need a Clean System after update the SLU+. In fact  now you can update and reset every part of the SexLab without reset the animations if that's what you want.

Is true that SLATE take 4 hours of gameplay to get fully applied but the furnitures are not the only tags to update, almost all the animations have some wrong tag or required another tag not even related with the furnitures. So once you apply the SLATE, almost all the animations i know will be used on the right context and that affect all the Mods not just my SLU.

But you don't have to be bored all that time, for example i did few Quest while I was waiting for the end of the SLATE and even close the game few times without issues. Of course I also save the game from time to time to make sure of don't lose time if some of the usual Skyrim problem's force me to close the game.

Of course you can always turn off my furniture system and let FSF handle all. What you can't do, is have both furniture system working at the same time.

34 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Better use the SLATE to update the animation tags. All the furnitures on FSF are also on SLU+. SLU+ even have a lot more of furnitures and handle more animations than FSF. The crippled version of FSF is just for the hidden marker's placed on the cities that for i know seems to come from another mod. The marker's are mostly for tables and walls, on the inn's and castle's.

From my experience you won't need to use the SLATE again because I'm being taking all the precautions to not longer need a Clean System after update the SLU+. In fact  now you can update and reset every part of the SexLab without reset the animations if that's what you want.

Is true that SLATE take 4 hours of gameplay to get fully applied but the furnitures are not the only tags to update, almost all the animations have some wrong tag or required another tag not even related with the furnitures. So once you apply the SLATE, almost all the animations i know will be used on the right context and that affect all the Mods not just my SLU.

But you don't have to be bored all that time, for example i did few Quest while I was waiting for the end of the SLATE and even close the game few times without issues. Of course I also save the game from time to time to make sure of don't lose time if some of the usual Skyrim problem's force me to close the game.

Of course you can always turn off my furniture system and let FSF handle all. What you can't do, is have both furniture system working at the same time.

I have your slate patch, looks like 2500+ tags are in . I do not have a preference for FSF or your work ..I enjoy both. What I do enjoy most is choice, and I do think that is what mods bring to Skyrim. You make, honestly make the game your own. I look forward to what ever tweaks you make for us. In so far as running both mods, we are fortunate that when your mod finds a furniture it shows a choice by name ( example Bedroll, Double bed, Chair ) When FSF finds a furniture no matter what type it says "Use Furniture". Also to be honest when you get the furniture system you make, up the way you want it I may drop FSF , as it would mean less animation files to load up, for now though the way I am using both gives me more choice.

If I could have any wish it would be for some mod author to make a tweak for Sex lab Dirty Talk to work for all combinations of Sex. I'm sure if the scripts were just tweaked , there would be 5000 people willing to write lines or make an addon to make use if it . Either way we mod users never know what new thing is around the corner. Thanks very much for your work.