LE version of the latest SLU+ seems to be preventing scripts from compiling, and I suspect there would be runtime errors as well:

Spoiler

D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2150,13): variable PO3_SKSEFunctions is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2150,31): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2150,57): cannot cast a none to a form, types are incompatible
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(148,10): variable PO3_SKSEFunctions is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(148,28): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(231,16): variable PO3_SKSEFunctions is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(231,34): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(277,33): GetDiffForm is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(277,33): cannot call the member function GetDiffForm alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(278,26): GetDiffForm is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(278,26): cannot call the member function GetDiffForm alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(298,10): variable PO3_SKSEFunctions is undefined
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(298,28): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(400,35): GetMatchingString is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\Source\sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(400,35): cannot call the member function GetMatchingString alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

Issue seems to be that the LE scripts are unaltered from the SE codebase and reference functions only found the SE-version of PO3's papyrus extender. Downgrading to the previous verion of SLU+ fixes this, since that version has no reliance on PO3 functions.

Edited by Taki17

Can confirm script issue compiling on LE.

Just changing the movements from 0.50. to 0.10 in sslThreadController, says issue with sslActorAlias and sslFurnitureMarkers. 

Also is tongues fixed on LE?, can never get them to work, I see the tongues in NPC's inventory but they never get equipped.

Same for my PC don't get equipped, nor are they in my inventory, can't even find or add them in console.

Hello,

I installed the latest version 2022-09-09 into my LE environment (32bit Computer) with ALL the needed external files (PO3 and so on).

I can say the following:

1. WITHOUT the new "Advanced Furniture System" everything works fine and as expected. Very good.

2. WITH the new "Advanced Furniture System" active I noticed two things:

A: The ONLY choice for furniture are Beds. I tried several dozens of sex actions, with Player and without player, but the result is always the same: only beds are used. And only beds are "marked" with fluorescent glowing light that persist for several seconds.

B: I have a mod that let the Player to "see" and use several idle markers and, for some reasons, I can see also the "SexLab Sex Marker". Normally it disappears after few seconds when the animation ends. In this case there are TWO markers for each scene, one that appears in the place where the Player, or the NPCs in zero position is at the start of the animation, and another one where the animation effectively runs. While the second one disappears after the end as always, the first one remains stuck in place. Luckily I can select and disable it using my Jaxon Postioner but it still an issue. After a while there are several dozens of useless and disturbing (for me with the noted mod) invisible markers.

For those who don't have the "use idle markers" and "jaxon positioner" mod it could not be a big problem ... maybe. Or maybe yes, considering how unstable is Skyrim on its own.

Anyway, thanks and have a nice day.

5 hours ago, Taki17 said:

LE version of the latest SLU+ seems to be preventing scripts from compiling, and I suspect there would be runtime errors as well:

Reveal hidden contents

Issue seems to be that the LE scripts are unaltered from the SE codebase and reference functions only found the SE-version of PO3's papyrus extender. Downgrading to the previous verion of SLU+ fixes this, since that version has no reliance on PO3 functions.

None runtime error, just on the compilation and easy solution is compile with the SE version of the PO3. The function in question is the one that identify the ammo to be able to remove it. On LE is done in another way because the scripts first check the presence of the po3 and it's version before try to use it.

2 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

WITH the new "Advanced Furniture System" active I noticed two things:

I will need the papyrus.0.log and the SexLab log too, to be able to check that. Also make sure of use the last version of po3 for LE.

2 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I can see also the "SexLab Sex Marker".

In part is intentional. I was trying to make it visible to be able to use the positioner but on SE don't work. The idea was have all the visible marker's on another mod folder to be able to switch between visible and invisible for edition and use the Jaxon Positioner to place new invisible marker's like the SexLab marker and the FSF table marker's. The marker's even have a dage to indicate the right direction.

You can replace the meshes on the Mod with the original xmarker of the vanilla game. I will try to post the files today.

Meanwhile you can copy a SexMarker with the positioner tool and place copies on the most hidden places of the public places of cities and towns (usually behind buildings where nobody can see you).

The SexMarker are priority as location to start the scene and is being like that since always but almost nobody use them on it's Mods. Are perfect for location's were you can't find bed's or chairs and you don't want to be see, like in middle of the city. I think is the perfect solution for the hidden places issues of the cities.

3 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

While the second one disappears after the end as always, the first one remains stuck in place.

The one for the actor should disappear by itself at the end of the scene or at least should change position once a new scene of the same thread is called. The scripts are made to recycle the marker's of the actor alias or make a new one if can't find the previous one.

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Also make sure of use the last version of po3 for LE.

I have. PO3's papyrus extender classic v 2.5 downloaded from Nexus. I'm not aware of most recent versions (if exist).

You know that I don't have the logging enabled but I'll try to have some logs the next time.

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

In part is intentional. I was trying to make it visible to be able to use the positioner but on SE don't work. The idea was have all the visible marker's on another mod folder to be able to switch between visible and invisible for edition and use the Jaxon Positioner to place new invisible marker's like the SexLab marker and the FSF table marker's. The marker's even have a dage to indicate the right direction.

I think I explained myself the wrong way.

What I see is ONLY an activation prompt (default "E") with the description "Use SexLab Marker".

I cannot see a "physical thing" in normal game. I can see the marker physically only if I enable the bVisibleMarkers=1 setting in the Skyrim.ini but it has nothing about arrow pointers or similar. If I remember well, it seems like a transparent red cube (or parallelepipedal).

Anyway, I'm satisfied how SLU+ works in the classic ways. I didn't noticed issues at all if the "Advanced Furniture System" is disabled.

EDIT:

About the visible or invisible markers, if I remember well, the mod "Follow Me For Sex" by CPU has the feature to place permanent, deletable (and selectable and moveable if you have Positioner) SexMarkers up to 16 in the Skyrim World.

And I know that this mod was also ported into SE envyronment.

I think you can ask directly to CPU about the scripting, the meshes and so on, OR you can take a look at his mod.

Have a nice day.

Edited by NicoleDragoness
11 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I will need the papyrus.0.log and the SexLab log too, to be able to check that. Also make sure of use the last version of po3 for LE.

You can replace the meshes on the Mod with the original xmarker of the vanilla game. I will try to post the files today.

Meanwhile you can copy a SexMarker with the positioner tool and place copies on the most hidden places of the public places of cities and towns (usually behind buildings where nobody can see you).

The SexMarker are priority as location to start the scene and is being like that since always but almost nobody use them on it's Mods. Are perfect for location's were you can't find bed's or chairs and you don't want to be see, like in middle of the city. I think is the perfect solution for the hidden places issues of the cities.

I am not running LE but I am running SE and can confirm that the Enchanced  furniture is not working for me . I have zipped my logs and included three sets of logs. Testes in the ZBF test zone with matchmaker.  

I hope this helps. Thanks again for your work.

WithCrippler.7z WithCripplerEnchancedFurnitureOff.7z WithoutCrippler.7z

I am using the latest SLSO and the latest Utillity+, but the new SLSO option for minimum orgasms in a non forced scene, like it is done in a forced scene, does not work.

My config:

minimum orgasms:                                   1

probability for more orgasms per stage:   100%

maximum orgasms:                                  3

activate for consensual scenes                   ticked

it works for the forced scenes as intended, but for consensual scenes it does not.

Does anyone using both tools same experiences? Any ideas?

thanks

9 hours ago, monty359 said:

I am using the latest SLSO and the latest Utillity+, but the new SLSO option for minimum orgasms in a non forced scene, like it is done in a forced scene, does not work.

My config:

minimum orgasms:                                   1

probability for more orgasms per stage:   100%

maximum orgasms:                                  3

activate for consensual scenes                   ticked

it works for the forced scenes as intended, but for consensual scenes it does not.

Does anyone using both tools same experiences? Any ideas?

thanks

I am having the same problem that the require consensual orgasm function isn't working (SLSO 2022-08-02 & Utility+ v20220909).

Do you know if it is working without Utility+ ? I have not tried it on its own, yet.

Would be nice to get it to work, seems like a fun functionality.

I am also using OSLAroused.. not sure how that might affect things. However that one only conflicts with SLSO, not Utility+.

15 minutes ago, gullu said:

I am having the same problem that the require consensual orgasm function isn't working (SLSO 2022-08-02 & Utility+ v20220909).

Do you know if it is working without Utility+ ? I have not tried it on its own, yet.

Would be nice to get it to work, seems like a fun functionality.

I am also using OSLAroused.. not sure how that might affect things. However that one only conflicts with SLSO, not Utility+.

i have not tried it without utillity+, but there were no mentions of the problem in the SLOS forum. I also use OSLaroused, why would it work with forced animations and not work with consensual animations.

22 hours ago, Ragsinn said:

I am not running LE but I am running SE and can confirm that the Enchanced  furniture is not working for me . I have zipped my logs and included three sets of logs. Testes in the ZBF test zone with matchmaker.  

I hope this helps. Thanks again for your work.

WithCrippler.7z 21.43 kB · 2 downloads WithCripplerEnchancedFurnitureOff.7z 20.44 kB · 2 downloads WithoutCrippler.7z 20.96 kB · 2 downloads

Got time to check just now...

On all your logs the function is looking just for Bed's.

Because it found 71 "Furniture" tagged animations but apparently none of them have also the furniture type on the tags.

That means you have to apply my SLATE ActionsLog once you install all the animations.

Edited by OsmelMC
18 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Because it found 71 "Furniture" tagged animations but apparently none of them have also the furniture type on the tags.

That means you have to apply my SLATE ActionsLog once you install all the animations.

ive got to say that it seems to only select beds for me too and i have applied the slate changes, would there be any reason for that like other mods for eg

1 hour ago, VahzahVulom said:

ive got to say that it seems to only select beds for me too and i have applied the slate changes, would there be any reason for that like other mods for eg

Send me the log and I will be able to know.

Remember that the configuration have to be settled on "Always Ask" for the player on Bed and Furniture. For the NPC's i always have it on "Sometimes" but that's random and you might see a lot of scenes before get the scene of Furnitures for the NPC's. Better set the furniture option on Always for the NPC's if you want to be sure that is working.

I also have enabled the Find Hidden places as "Sometimes". The function is new and I don't know if i test it without the hidden places.

52 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Send me the log and I will be able to know.

Remember that the configuration have to be settled on "Always Ask" for the player on Bed and Furniture. For the NPC's i always have it on "Sometimes" but that's random and you might see a lot of scenes before get the scene of Furnitures for the NPC's. Better set the furniture option on Always for the NPC's if you want to be sure that is working.

I also have enabled the Find Hidden places as "Sometimes". The function is new and I don't know if i test it without the hidden places.

Papyrus.0.logSexLabDebug.0.log

4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Thanks for looking into this. My Slate shows 2517 actions in the log. ( its gray so maybe not in yet but I do have far more than 4 hours playing) I set up sex lab  the way you suggested PC always NPC Some times and enabled ask for hidden place for PC and Sometimes for NPC . If I enable the advanced furniture system it does not scan or offer an array of available furniture to choose from. The system finds and uses furniture with the advanced furniture system disabled. I will keep an eye on SLATE and see if the actions turn from gray to white and try the advanced system again. I appreciate your help! if there are any more logs I can submit or anything else I can do, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks as always for your work.

9 hours ago, Ragsinn said:

I set up sex lab  the way you suggested PC always NPC Some

The SLATE show the percentage on the option to apply the ActionsLog once you close and open the SLATE MCM after hit the option.

To avoid delays the percentage showed get updated only when you open the page.

So if you reopen the SLATE MCM and you don't see the percentage is because already finished or you forget to make click on the option.

On 9/11/2022 at 2:34 PM, OsmelMC said:

I'm not doing it, at least not yet. But the JSON files are text files like any other; with a logical structure to keep the data together and easy to read for any program. 

You can load the action log into one of the sheets of Excel (for example) and move between the rows to find and edit the right JSON file.

Or you can load all as plain text and move between the data with the string functions.

Is very basic. But not everyone have Microsoft Office installed and just few users have Python but at least is free and small to be downloaded. So i will stay on phyton for now.

The RPost are the zap Furnitures with that name, the 8 of them are very much the same but with different alignment. I have to check them and see if can be merged in one tag.

The vertical poles are the "pole dance" and any of the poles where the actor is on the floor.

The shackewall are those shackles that are on the walls of the vanilla game and I think the zap have one too. This is useless for now because I added it thinking on the Black brotherhood quests when you have few actors on a dungeon shackled to the wall and ready for interrogation, but I got the impression of see at least one animation that fit on the furniture but I can't find it anywhere. So I'm now waiting for some author to make the animation.

One problem with the zap Furnitures is that some of the Mods that comes with them mostly copy the form to avoid the zap dependency and of course that made it invisible for the SexLab.

You can use a text editor to find the ZaZAnimationPack references on the file "sslSystemConfig.psc" and you will see the FormID's of the zaz furnitures. All the furnitures are grouped on the scripts by furniture tag so are easy to recognize.

Thank you! Im going to try all of that

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I get a Version error. Something like Downgrade to 1.63...Did I catch the wrong file?

Download the last version that is 20220909 and make sure of select the "Aniversary Edition" on the setup.

But first remove the current installed files because you already have one script file that doesn't belong to AE.

17 minutes ago, aulton1968 said:

I finally learned to import the Osmel action log and then set the action log to load after I reset the sexlab animation registry. Great time saver.  

The Automatic option isn't good idea because SLAL start to register it's animations at the same time and not only take more time, also almost none of the SLAL animations will be registered by then.

Better wait until SLAL end and then reapply the ActionsLog manually.