50 minutes ago, aulton1968 said:

You almost don't have animations or you have to "Clean the Animations CACHE" on the last page of the SexLab MCM.

I only see on the logs the same search for animations with "Aggressive" or "Forced" tags and return only 94 animations. Between those animation only find the "Pillory" tag so unless you can see a Pillory near you won't get any furniture animation for that scene.

Also the animation "Anubs x Pillory" don't seem to have the right furniture tags because was ignored by the filters. If "Anubs x Pillory"is really a Pillory animation should include the tags "Furniture, Pillory" but first make sure that is really for a Pillory because some times the author's confuse "Pillory" with "Yokes" that looks similar but are very different (the Yoke is a device to wear like an armor, and the Pillory is a furniture that can't be moved)

Edited by OsmelMC

Thank you, OsmelMC for the great mod.

I just have backed to skyrim recently and tried hundred of mods and I am facing a lot of CTD and script lag right now until I used your mod.

I dug through the forums and see SL Eager NPC scan to much and it leads to script lag. I had to turn it off and only used, your mod OSL aroused, ABMM, Sexlab Relation ship Dialogue system, RDO, conditional Expression extended with follower tweak, NFF follower tweak, BBLS mod, AA plus, Sexlab Defeat (I'm using 5.3.6), and , Devious device 5.1, ZAZ animation, Baka, Billy, toy animation, PAH)

Right now facing some lag script (delay interactive with door, slow when opens menu, high script latency ms (around 1000ms), etc..) after loading agian. It took around 1 minute to load mods when go in cities. Some time it take long time to load in Whiterun. Now I have to keep looking for good stable mods and load order again.

My questions are

- Do I need to use Old sexlab aroused or still using OSL aroused?

- If i can use OSL aroused, do I need use your aroused patch.?

- Is conditional Expression extended compatibility with your mod? 

It's frustrate to have to do over again for stable game through (When I discovered your mod, I made 3th new game and could go through to finished most Whiterun's questline). Now facing some script lag again especially when there are NPCs around.

@wolfmask1402

My Tweak's on this page are for many Mod and usually are not related each other.

My tweak for SL Aroused is just for the original Mod or the Baka Edition like said on the page description, some of the fixes on this tweak already exist on another's versions of the Aroused Mods so are not longer required.

I don't use OSLAroused but seems to be very heavy. OSLAroused is for those that play with OSex and SexLab at the same time is to avoid you the stress of two different Aroused Mods. If you don't have OSex better stay with one of the SLAroused. I'm currently using the "SexLab Aroused Extended" that comes with some extra options and y want to try the "SLAroused Modular" that seems to come with more options.

My recommendation for the Aroused Mods in general, is increase the time between the cell scan's and keep options like "Required Ligne of Sight" and "Required naked actors to change arousal" both Enabled to reduce the stress of the papyrus. At first seems like nothing changes but after some time you start to notice the difference.

The Conditional Expressions on LoversLab come already patched for SexLab, but if you are using one of the Nexus versions you will need my patch for that version.

4 hours ago, wolfmask1402 said:

Sexlab Relation ship Dialogue system

"SexLab RSD" and many other Mods have few small errors on the scripts that cause some lag if aren't fixed. I keep my game very much free from errors on the logs but I don't make all my fixes public because most of the time i do a fast fix without check for the side effects of my fixes.

Somewhere on this discussion thread i posted my "Campfire & FrostFall" fixes and my "iNeeds" full setup, both mods are very heavy but is mostly for the errors on the scripts or use wrong patches, so if you are using those, better check for my fixes.

You can send me your "papyrus.0.log"

Edited by OsmelMC
27 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

@wolfmask1402

I don't use OSLAroused but seems to be very heavy. OSLAroused is for those that play with OSex and SexLab at the same

Actually, OSL Aroused is very fast.  The core functionality is outside papyrusVM, in a SKSE64 Dynamic Linked Library plugin file, and the OAroused and SLAR files are integration/compatibility stubs. 

Spoiler
  • Performance - The core of the system is written in a native SKSE dll to reduce script load
    • There is no script polling or cloaks, any and all perimeter checks are run within native code.
    • All data is managed within the OSLAroused SKSE cosave, *not* Papyrus Utils. This allows for better state management, and players can clear all data at any point from within MCM. (Ie. Significantly reduces and user can solve co-save bloat that SL Aroused traditionally causes)

2 hours ago, safado said:

Actually, OSL Aroused is very fast.  The core functionality is outside papyrusVM, in a SKSE64 Dynamic Linked Library plugin file, and the OAroused and SLAR files are integration/compatibility stubs. 

Going to second this. It does the bulk of the work in SKSE and takes a lot of the load of the original SLA off. I don't use Osex but have it solely because it's faster and has nice additional features that other versions don't.

21 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You almost don't have animations or you have to "Clean the Animations CACHE" on the last page of the SexLab MCM.

I only see on the logs the same search for animations with "Aggressive" or "Forced" tags and return only 94 animations. Between those animation only find the "Pillory" tag so unless you can see a Pillory near you won't get any furniture animation for that scene.

Also the animation "Anubs x Pillory" don't seem to have the right furniture tags because was ignored by the filters. If "Anubs x Pillory"is really a Pillory animation should include the tags "Furniture, Pillory" but first make sure that is really for a Pillory because some times the author's confuse "Pillory" with "Yokes" that looks similar but are very different (the Yoke is a device to wear like an armor, and the Pillory is a furniture that can't be moved)

Thanks for your help. The furniture animations are working now. I did the Clean Animations CACHE, toggled on a few more furniture animations in the aggressive animation toggle. Then just in case I took the npcs out of home sweet home and put them back in and switched around the couples.

Edited by aulton1968
16 hours ago, safado said:

13 hours ago, TrickyK said:

Going to second this. It does the bulk of the work in SKSE and takes a lot of the load of the original SLA off. I don't use Osex but have it solely because it's faster and has nice additional features that other versions don't.

Like SLAX that also comes with the DLL file to reduce the stress on the papyrus, and have some extra options. 

The main difference is that OSLAroused is also compatible with OSex and of course is way better have just one aroused Mod instead of two.

By other side i have one report already that point to the OSLAroused taking too much resources on the load game. Of course I haven't confirmed yet. So unless you be using SexLab and OSex together, better stay with SLAX.

Hi all,

I'm sharing my fix for my problem above: ( after went through nearly 100 topic pages from mod author's - Especially @OsmelMC - with my Dial-up internet right now)

Thank for your Mod again - your mod working like a charm for many function I want - recommend your mod as core with Sex Lab. - see your mod from Conglomerate Blog

I'm playing 1.5.9.7 SE ( updated full game and use downgrade patch (I used Both version not fully downgrade)) - using MO2

- My 1st problem is Papyrus Util - Papyrus Util come with the Sexlab 1.63 is updated version compare to Nexus or Topic SL Papyrus Util - Load order problem. Papyrus above Sexlab (common mistake)

- Better Vampire and royal blood line ( I think this is very heavy script mod because I saw a lot of error lines in Papyrus log about this mod at the time of loading game) - Who try to fixing their game should use PS Papyrus Real-time Logger SE) - the conflict/error occurred because I tried to use it with Serena Dialogue Addon. As I think - What change a lot in Class setting could be conflict with Follower Overhaul mod like SDA.

- Sexlab Expresion condition extended - After tried few time -> this what caused the script lag. I will ask mod author what problem.

- Aroused based Match maker - only enabled it when you in mood :V

- Sexlab Defeat -> recommend 5.3.6 version ( I downloaded it from the link in this topic) - Sexlab Baka may be more unstable than I though before.

- Sexlab Aroused (Yeah a lot of mod based on this) - Right now I testing OSL Aroused (It's simply because it's mostly updated) and if anyone is using this, make sure you only install OSL aroused. But as My recommend for others - If you're using Osmel MC - mod - tweaks as core - go with Author's recommends - SLAX (Right now, I don't have SLAX SE version also). Playing with fire, you will be facing Skyrim Magic Fire like me for the past several days.  (for OSL aroused - use this aroused setting and turn off another in MCM menu.)

- There are some topic in the forum that help re-new guy (like me) to start setup a stable new game. Some of my errors are fixed when reading those topics.

- Beware of Animation counts - 22000 ~ 23000 may be the number of stable. 

- Animation choice (Billy - Baka - Toy Framework (only use classic toy - Starter Package) - Devious Device 5.1 and ZAZ 8+ Revised) - I don't refer Beast because its add a lot animation plus i don't like beast

- Sometime I faced Freeze creature animation - I have to De-install Creature in FNIS - Replace all FNIS mod again - I only use two creature mod are (Immersive Creature and Realistic Animal (SKYTest)) - Still keep Creature Frameworks in cases there is problem with animation 

- With a lot of small fix right now my Script Latency around 150 after load and reduce to 100 - 80 after 5s. (loading in Whiterun market and Windhelm).

and OsmelMC - Thank for your advises.

P/S: My loaded time around 5 - 10 second (early walkthrough) - My Laptop is Dell G7 - Core I7 8th Gen - with NVIDIA GTX 1050. - I'm not a guy with technical knowledge so all above just my "trying to make a game work" with another core mod to based on) and Pardon me for bad grammar. 

Edited by wolfmask1402
2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Once your setup be right, try the "Papyrus Tweak NG" with the Thread Tweak enabled.

yeah - that "tweak" is some kind of abomination: I've started your "actions log" in SLATE; closed MCM; alt-tabbed to desktop to check in log watcher how's progress... and it appeared that 2.5k+ operations has already been completed,.. in ~5 seconds. Usually it took hours (at least for me), so once again - ABOMINATION! ?

19 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

yeah - that "tweak" is some kind of abomination: I've started your "actions log" in SLATE; closed MCM; alt-tabbed to desktop to check in log watcher how's progress... and it appeared that 2.5k+ operations has already been completed,.. in ~5 seconds. Usually it took hours (at least for me), so once again - ABOMINATION! ?

Yes but also the last SLATE comes with a new function to apply the ActionsLog, that is way faster even without the Thread Tweak. The usual 4 hours are now less than 30 minutes without the Thread Tweak.

7 hours ago, crococat said:

Not a real bug, but sometimes sex is started in locked cages. Dont think it may be corrected.

Some cages are treated as Walls and usually they doors are different objects without a link so i can't know if the cages are closed or open. The alternative is remove the cages from the SexLabWall list.

Edited by OsmelMC
17 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@wolfmask1402

Once your setup be right, try the "Papyrus Tweak NG" with the Thread Tweak enabled. Is experimental and cause some issues but speed up the scripts like never before.

After checked, I Already had Papyrus Tweak NG from the beginning - So the script lag still there with conditional Expression extended mod - I am not try it again yet and still enjoy more stable gameplay for now. ^^

Just now, wolfmask1402 said:

After checked, I Already had Papyrus Tweak NG from the beginning - So the script lag still there with conditional Expression extended mod - I am not try it again yet and still enjoy more stable gameplay for now. ^^

By default, experimental features like the thread tweak are disabled. So you need to edit the ini. If you didn't no huge performance boost are to be expected from having Papyrus Tweaks NG installed.

8 hours ago, wolfmask1402 said:

FYI.

The recommendation about script performance alterations from Papyrus Tweaks NG in this post are not calling the feature "thread tweak" by it true name. 

That can be confusing, the name is "bRunScriptsOnMainThreadOnly" and is off by default.

Spoiler
  • Run Scripts On Main Thread
  • Scripts will only run in tasklets that aren't on the main thread most of the time, hence functions like "Game.GetPlayer" or "Formlist.GetAt" needing to be synced to framerate for thread safety. This experimental tweak runs scripts only on the main thread and desyncs those functions, greatly improving script performance while still being thread safe. The potential performance improvement and framerate impact are directly influenced by `fMainThreadTaskletBudget` in PapyrusTweak's INI.

Edited by safado
On 6/11/2022 at 8:44 PM, OsmelMC said:

The last time I touch PND, i was working on a Winget for bowls, bladder and dirty. Like the ones of iNeeds.

Sadly I had few issues installing my old version of the "Adobe Flash" and together with other issues, I stop working on that Mod at least for now. 

I want to rebuild the PND to finally get rid of all it issues and include the Winget but should be after finally release the current SLU+ and OM. And won't be soon because my PC is still broken.

Hi OsmelMC, Any progress on PND? been years since it received an update and would love to see this baby up and running again without issues.

Thanks for your hard work! :)

5 hours ago, NismoMan said:

Hi OsmelMC, Any progress on PND? been years since it received an update and would love to see this baby up and running again without issues.

Thanks for your hard work! /cdn-cgi/mirage/ec1747f4a52864f9d65fdda0a450c15057de0b2c3b05ba0773d7b0e89cedcea4/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/resources/emoticons/smile.png

I want to work on that and probably retake the project before the end of the year.

By other side, still can't use the Flash on my PC to build the Winget and now I'm also noticing some new Mods that do the same as PND, so i don't know if work on this will be a good idea.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 12/12/2022 at 6:11 PM, OsmelMC said:

I want to work on that and probably retake the project before the end of the year.

By other side, still can't use the Flash on my PC to build the Winget and now I'm also noticing some new Mods that do the same as PND, so i don't know if work on this will be a good idea.

Which mods are you talking about? As far as I know there is MiniNeeds by CPU over at Nexus but it's been... (sorta?) abandoned by CPU, there are the old versions of Private Needs, PNRedone, Pee and Fart... etc... As far as I can tell from the comments on their threads they all have severe issues. I also happen to find "PND" and "Mini Needs" needs system to be the most suitable of the bunch.

As for the Widgets, why not work with the author of SLWidgets? They seem to be integrating widgets from different mods into his so that might save you some work.

Ah, btw, would your latest version SLU+ work with SL 1.64c?

I was on Skyrim SE 1.5.97 w/ SL 1.63 on my old PC, then I upgraded when I changed PCs to the latest SkyrimAE 1.6.64 w/ SL 1.65, but DAR isn't working so I'm downgrading back to SkyrimAE 1.6.353 w/ SL1.64c, and was wondering if your mod would work on this version since your mod page mentions SLAB 1.62, 1.63 and 1.65 only.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, NismoMan said:

As for the Widgets, why not work with the author of SLWidgets? They seem to be integrating widgets from different mods into his so that might save you some work.

SLWidgets is too buggy for my taste and make my own Widget is very easy but is being years since I uninstalled the Flash from my PC and I misplace my setup key and don't accept any other key. I will try with my brothers PC.

Ah, btw, would your latest version SLU+ work with SL 1.64c?

Should work with that version too. But is better if you keep the v1.65 and apply my conversion patch.

Convert SexLab v1.65 from Skyrim v1.6.640 to v.1.6.353.7z

Which mods are you talking about?

I see a couple of Mods mostly for bath, that also works with followers. Of course I don't think they can do the same as PND but at least in part. 

I don't remember the names so I can't find them.

Edited by OsmelMC

@OsmelMC Thanks a bunch for the conversion patch!

As for PND, do it on your pace man, you've been doing an amazing job so far with everything else so don't rush it, it's just that it's a pity we haven't had an update for so long but that's only because your patching is solid :)

In the mean time I'll try running CPU's MiniNeeds and maybe PNF after I settle on my loadorder/modlist to see which one is more stable.

Thanks again man!

8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

SLWidgets is too buggy for my taste and make my own Widget is very easy but is being years since I uninstalled the Flash from my PC and I misplace my setup key and don't accept any other key. I will try with my brothers PC.

Depending on what you want or need widget wise, did you take a look at iWant widgets (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36457)? Supposedly that works pretty well and it would save you from Flash. ^^

Edited by Talesien

A bit confused on the ahegao stuff, hope someone can clear it up a bit to help me get it working correctly.

1. Do I need any other mods for it or is it all included and ready to go in the Utility Plus?

2. There are various expressions mods such as Expressive Facial Animation, Conditional Expressions and then SexLab Facial Expressions, for which LE version isn't even available anymore...) so should I only get one of those or which ones should I get?

3. There's a Open Mouth Mod version 1.7 by @Monoman1 for his SexLab Survival mod. Should I overwrite Utility Plus with his mod or vice versa?

Edited by Piiska
6 hours ago, Piiska said:

A bit confused on the ahegao stuff, hope someone can clear it up a bit to help me get it working correctly.

1. Do I need any other mods for it or is it all included and ready to go in the Utility Plus?

2. There are various expressions mods such as Expressive Facial Animation, Conditional Expressions and then SexLab Facial Expressions, for which LE version isn't even available anymore...) so should I only get one of those or which ones should I get?

3. There's a Open Mouth Mod version 1.7 by @Monoman1 for his SexLab Survival mod. Should I overwrite Utility Plus with his mod or vice versa?

First and more important, nothing is allowed to overwrite the SLU+ files. Most of the patch, fixes or tweak's out there that matters are already included on the SLU+ scripts. I you find some Mod using the same script files than SLU+ and is not on the compatibility list, you can ask me for a patch and almost sure will be included on the next version. The monoman1 patch is already included on my scripts and is for his hotkeys to force the Open Mouth on the actors.

All the requirements for the Ahegao are included on the SLU+ setup file. 

The Ahegao Expressions and all the options related comes disabled by default so you have to follow the instructions on the download page to enable the Ahegao.

The expressions Mods usually fight for the control of the expression on the actors and that means that are incompatible between them unless you get a patch or be already on the compatibility list of one of them.

The Conditional Expressions on LoversLab comes patched already for SexLab (at least say that on the description) 

Any Mod compatible with SexLab is also compatible with SLU+ unless be overwriting the same script files.

If you are on LE you better remove any other SexLab fix because is already included on the SLU+ and have both can cause issues. 

Edited by OsmelMC