I started getting a freeze at the start of the animation.
The specific timing is when positioning the participants after they have finished undressing.
I am having trouble with this problem because it started occurring after I replaced the CPU of my PC with a high-performance one.

If I open the console and deliberately delay the process, the animation starts.

Is there any solution to this problem?

PS: The freeze will cause skyrim to freeze up and the only way to get it back is to force quit.

Edited by losttoho

I have a question about TAGs, because I think there is something wrong with the latest version of SLU+.

As already stated, I'm on LE 32bit.

- I manually edit my json files (Animations) to have the tags:  Furniture, FurnitureOnly, "Type Of Furniture: eg. chair" in ALL animations that involve furnitures.

- I manually edit my json files to have the tags: Bed, BedOnly in ALL animations that are specifically designed to run on a bed (see Billyy's invisible animations).

Everything works perfectly about this point of view.

BUT:

- If my character answers "No" to both questions to "Use furniture" and "Use bed" (I set to Always Ask for both), with the previous versions of SLU+ the animations that have the above tags were NOT listed in the "SexLab Tools" utility  AND they are never chosen by the random engine.

With this latest version, instead, the furniture and bed tagged animations are still listed AND eventually chosen by the random engine.

I think this is wrong.

Some suggestions?

4 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I have a question about TAGs, because I think there is something wrong with the latest version of SLU+.

As already stated, I'm on LE 32bit.

- I manually edit my json files (Animations) to have the tags:  Furniture, FurnitureOnly, "Type Of Furniture: eg. chair" in ALL animations that involve furnitures.

- I manually edit my json files to have the tags: Bed, BedOnly in ALL animations that are specifically designed to run on a bed (see Billyy's invisible animations).

Everything works perfectly about this point of view.

BUT:

- If my character answers "No" to both questions to "Use furniture" and "Use bed" (I set to Always Ask for both), with the previous versions of SLU+ the animations that have the above tags were NOT listed in the "SexLab Tools" utility  AND they are never chosen by the random engine.

With this latest version, instead, the furniture and bed tagged animations are still listed AND eventually chosen by the random engine.

I think this is wrong.

Some suggestions?

Reset the animation CACHE.

I will check but I don't think something be wrong. The only difference on the scripts between SE and LE is on the MCM and just for the min versions required.

In first place you don't need the tag "FurnitureOnly" for the valid furniture animations. I didn't test that tag yet but even without it the furniture system always remove the valid furniture animations from the standard play list.

You probably have some or all the active furniture tags disabled on the "Furniture & Bed" page but without the logs I'm just guessing.

Edited by OsmelMC

OK, I was pretty sure before but I checked carefully ingame anyway.

- Resetting the Cache does nothing about the issue.

- Maybe could be the presence of the "FurnitureOnly" tag alongside the "Furniture" and related object tag. I'll check. But this doesn't explain why the "BedOnly" tagged animations (that don't have the "FurnitureOnly" tag at all) are still listed even in the "floor" situation. (Both "no" to ask for bed or furniture).

- Of course I have some furnitures disabled in the page. I only use  Chair, Counter, Table and Wall. The other furnitures are unchecked. Also because I don't have installed some animations that involve furnitures like: Workbench, AlchemyTable, EnchantingTable for example.

In the "Furniture & Bed" page my settings are:

- Player Bed : Always Ask

- Player Furniture: Always Ask

- NPCs Beds: Sometimes

- NPCs Furniture: Sometimes

- Use Furniture System: YES

- Advanced Furniture System: NO

- Single furniture check:  See above...

Well, I promise. I'll try to enable at least once my papyrus.log. Next ...

2 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Well, I promise. I'll try to enable at least once my papyrus.log. Next ...

Yeah right... ;)

2 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

But this doesn't explain why the "BedOnly" tagged animations (that don't have the "FurnitureOnly" tag at all) are still listed even in the "floor" situation. (Both "no" to ask for bed or furniture).

The "BedOnly" tag is there since always and work fine. Are you sure that none of my files are being modified or overwrite?

The only other reason I can imagine is if some other mod is overwriting the play list just before be played. DDi do that but isn't the only one also SLAA, FSF and some tweaked version of SexLab Tools that was made to show you a longest list not limited to 125 animations. But those are just the Mods i know.

I don't have DD at all and I never will have.

I don't have SLAA nor FSF.

My SexLab Tools is the original one.

Now I tried to leave only the tags: "Furniture", "name of furniture"  for chair, table, counter and wall animations. And the tags "Beds" and "BedOnly" for the animations for invisible beds. In fact, almost all my furniture animations are the Billyy's invisible furnitures ones plus a couple from Anubs (wall).

But the result was the same. Answering no to both bed/furniture questions leads to a floor animation but the random engine still can choose a furniture or a bed animation.

This time I have a papyrus.log attached even if I didn't see something strange.Papyrus.0.log

Well, accidently pushed the wrong button at game start and updated my version of AE to 1.6.629!

Yes, there an update out there and it causes an error message at start up:  image.png.6ce0a95aef75f206b1de5bbdb62f2669.png

I have SLU+ v20220909 installed.  Looks like it's DDL needs to be updated for the latest AE version..

Any help is appreciated!

49 minutes ago, Mrfishkies said:

Well, accidently pushed the wrong button at game start and updated my version of AE to 1.6.629!

Yes, there an update out there and it causes an error message at start up:  image.png.6ce0a95aef75f206b1de5bbdb62f2669.png

I have SLU+ v20220909 installed.  Looks like it's DDL needs to be updated for the latest AE version..

Any help is appreciated!

Go to the SexLab Framework download page and check. I just replace some scripts files. For any issue with the DLL files you have to check on the original Mod.

If you have a new version of Skyrim you probably have to wait until a new SexLab Framework be released for that.

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Go to the SexLab Framework download page and check. I just replace some scripts files. For any issue with the DLL files you have to check on the original Mod.

If you have a new version of Skyrim you probably have to wait until a new SexLab Framework be released for that.

AAk!  You're right!  Saw "UTIL" in the name and assumed it was yours.

Thanks very much for the point in the right direction!

Hi. Only two recomendations to adjust in code.

The first in the AnimCache. A lot of times need a lot of seconds to fill the cache and we think that the animation was failed because nothing happend in 5, 10 or 15 seconds. I think that time can't be reduced in any way and we must wait with patience. But at least, we can alert the user about the Cache Fail with a simple notification like this:

Spoiler

if Output || IsCached(CacheName)
        return Output
    endIf

; Search because Cache Fail
    Debug.Notification("Sexlab is Searching Animations...")
    MiscUtil.PrintConsole("Sexlab is Searching Animations... Start at:"+Utility.GetCurrentGameTime())

bool[] Valid      = Utility.CreateBoolArray(Slotted)
    int i = Slotted
    while i
    endWhile
    Output = GetList(Valid)
    CacheAnims(CacheName, Output)
    Debug.Notification("Sexlab Animations Ready...")
    MiscUtil.PrintConsole("Sexlab Animations Ready... End at:"+Utility.GetCurrentGameTime())

return Output

It is a simple notification but it alerts the user about the Cache Fail. That way the user won't start asking "What's going on?" or "Why doesn't this start?"

I put notifications in all five search functions. This is the full source code: sslAnimationSlots.psc

The second point is the Scale of the Creatures. I thinking the problem was caused by the new Scale System based on NiOverride but after look the logs and read the source code seems that the problem not have any relation to NiOverride. The Scale code say this:

Spoiler

if UseScale
            Thread.ApplyFade()
            float display = ActorRef.GetScale()
            ActorRef.SetScale(1.0)
            float base = ActorRef.GetScale()

ActorScale = ( display / base )
            AnimScale  = ActorScale
            if ActorScale > 0.0 && ActorScale != 1.0
                ActorRef.SetScale(ActorScale)
            endIf
            float FixNioScale = 1.0
            if (Thread.ActorCount > 1 || FurnitureStatus[1] >= 4) && Config.ScaleActors
                if Config.HasNiOverride && !IsCreature && NioScale > 0.0 && NioScale != 1.0
                    FixNioScale = (FixNioScale / NioScale)
                    NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(ActorRef, False, isRealFemale, "NPC", "SexLab.esm",FixNioScale)
                    NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(ActorRef, False, isRealFemale, "NPC")
                endIf
                AnimScale = (1.0 / base)
            endIf
            LogInfo = "Scales["+display+"/"+base+"/"+ActorScale+"/"+AnimScale+"/"+NioScale+"] "
        else
            AnimScale = 1.0
            LogInfo = "Scales["+ActorRef.GetScale()+"/DISABLED/DISABLED/DISABLED/DISABLED/"+NioScale+"] "
        endIf

All that is correct, we not need make any adjust in that code, but i put 3 lines in green because was the motive of the fail. If the original scale of the creature was 1.0, when we scale it to 1.0 and get their scale, of course, we get base = 1.0 because that is their real scale. Note that the line AnimScale = (1.0 / base) is always executed because is after the endIf and, of course, when base is 1.0 we compute (1.0 / 1.0) that result AnimScale = 1.0

I repeat that all the previous code is correct, because the fail is in the function AttachMarker that say:

Spoiler

function AttachMarker()
    ActorRef.SetVehicle(MarkerRef)
    if UseScale && AnimScale > 0.1 ; && AnimScale != 1.0 ASA NOOO... When base is 1.0 AnimScale is 1.0 and the ActorRef.SetScale(AnimScale) is NOT executed...
        ActorRef.SetScale(AnimScale)
    endIf
endFunction

Removing the last condition the creatures was scaled correctly when are attached to the marker and, when the animation end, are restored to their correct scale.

1 hour ago, asdurgico said:

I tried using the filter devious devices and filter zaz deviced options and it doesn't work for me, normal animations play when i have devices equipped.  Do i need to do something more to make it work?

Apply my SLATE ActionsLog on the SLATE of my tweak's.

For the case of the DDi don't expect too much because was developed by the time when the animation filters on DDi could be disabled but the current version of DDi not longer allow it and override my play list. Still is good idea keep it enabled because between other things keep the mouth open on the gagged actors.

13 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

This time I have a papyrus.log attached even if I didn't see something strange.Papyrus.0.log

Sadly the DebugMode option was disabled on the SexLab MCM and without that SexLab don't show logs.

I only got 2 errors that seems to be related with the use of Nemesis.

Try again with the SexLab DebugMode and the Papyrus logs enabled.

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, alex77r4 said:

The first in the AnimCache. A lot of times need a lot of seconds to fill the cache and we think that the animation was failed because nothing happend in 5, 10 or 15 seconds.

The CACHE don't fail. At first take time because the your search for animations still is not on the CACHE and takes the usual time required for a search without CACHE.

The CACHE was made just to remember your last search for animations and can remember around 30 search for standard animations and 30 search for creature animations.

Each Mod do at least one animation search before execute the scene and smartest Mods do between 2 to 5 search for each scene executed.

Went you play a SexLab scene without specifying the animations SexLab have to do all the search for valid animations and that is between 3 to 10 search so if each search for animations take at least 15 seconds without the CACHE you can be waiting for more than 2 minutes before the scene be executed.

Instead with the cache all the 10 search together can be done on in just 15 seconds.

The current CACHE is fully optimized to give you the best balance between speed and accuracy. Don't need any more logs or messages because the once that have are enough to know how is working (and is working more than fine)

1 hour ago, alex77r4 said:

The second point is the Scale of the Creatures. I thinking the problem was caused by the new Scale System based on NiOverride but after look the logs and read the source code seems that the problem not have any relation to NiOverride.

Also the scale is fine. The scripts are different from the original one but was just because some users report issues with it.

At the end all those reports was caused by Mods overwriting my SLU+ script files or user installing wrong versions of Mods that overwrite the SexLab Framework script files. The Mods that overwrite some scripts files of the SexLab Framework are made for just one version of SexLab and can't be used with another version of SexLab or with another Mod that replace the same file.

If you see some actor or creature changing the scale before start the scene and unable to return to the original scale at the end of the scene is 99% sure that you will find a ERROR reported on the Papyrus.0.log and that error will be caused by some file overwriting my SLU+ scripts or the SexLab Framework scripts. By the way the other 1% is for the case were so other mod is interfering with the scale of the actors; MNC do something like that with some Creatures but for I know don't have issues with SLU+.

Change the scripts and compile work's when works because is overwriting the file that was overwriting my files. Probably because that Mod don't have the PSC file or the source file was in the wrong folder. Basically is a coincidence.

By the way SexLab don't change the scale of the creatures. Even my scripts mostly ignore the creatures and only check the scale of the creature to set a number on the Profiles and make sure that creatures with different scales can have different alignment profile. But don't change the creature scale at any point.

Edited by OsmelMC
29 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

What?!?

I never installed Nemesis.

I suppose you will say that. The log said that your player don't have the anim var of type Int called SexLab. That's only used for reference to know if the SexLab animations are registered on FNIS. I see that some times and seems to be harmless but I don't know the real reason.

Anyway i still need the papyrus log's with the DebugMode enabled on the SexLab MCM.

12 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The CACHE don't fail. At first take time because the your search for animations still is not on the CACHE and takes the usual time required for a search without CACHE.

Excuse me but when I say "the cache fail" i'm not refering to a real fail or malfunction in the cache system. I'm saying that "the search in the cache fail" because that animations are not inside the cache. That is a normal fail and is not related to any malfunction.

And as you say, when "the search in the cache fail" we must wait 15, 20 or 30 seconds while the system search the animations.

My recomendation is put a simple notification to alert the user about the inevitable wait of 15, 20 or 30 seconds caused by the search.

About the creatures scale, you only need make some fast test in your game.  Go to any horse, open the console, click over it, type "SetScale x.x" and launch any animation with that horse. The scale is not changed. Simply removing the last verification in AttachMarker and repeating the test you can see how the horse is correctly scaled.

Edited by alex77r4
On 9/15/2022 at 6:14 PM, OsmelMC said:

Download the last version that is 20220909 and make sure of select the "Aniversary Edition" on the setup.

But first remove the current installed files because you already have one script file that doesn't belong to AE.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

The scale is not changed. Simply removing the last verification in AttachMarker and repeating the test you can see how the horse is correctly scaled.

The scale is not changed because that was never interested to change. Since the first day the scale of the Creatures is being ignored on the SexLab. The event actor height is settled with a !IsCreature. Means that only rescale the human actors and is 100% intentional. I'm clearly not understanding what you said, i think you are telling me that the Creatures are being rescaled by the SexLab and in that case is clearly a bug. Instead if you are saying that you want the SexLab rescaling the creature actors and of course SexLab don't do that, then is reason for a debate because that is intentional i think because the animations are made for specific scales but I'm not sure of the reason and have to check with MadMansGun 

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

The scale is not changed because that was never interested to change. Since the first day the scale of the Creatures is being ignored on the SexLab. The event actor height is settled with a !IsCreature. Means that only rescale the human actors and is 100% intentional. I'm clearly not understanding what you said, i think you are telling me that the Creatures are being rescaled by the SexLab and in that case is clearly a bug. Instead if you are saying that you want the SexLab rescaling the creature actors and of course SexLab don't do that, then is reason for a debate because that is intentional i think because the animations are made for specific scales but I'm not sure of the reason and have to check with MadMansGun 

Excuse me but the Scale of the creatures works in sexlab 1.62, make your own test and look the source code in AttachMarker.

I think it works in 163 Beta 8 but STOP working in 163 Beta 9 because is derived from Utility Plus that add the erroneous && AnimScale != 1.0

And not works in 164C because is derived from Beta 9.

Please make yours own test.

Hi,

I'm playing the AE (1.6.353.0.8 [SKSE 2.1.5 rel 6]) and I just downloaded the SexLab Utility Plus for SE v20220531 BETA.7z from this site. I placed it below SexLab (SexLabFrameworkAE_v164c.7z) in MO2. When I start the game I get the following error:

20220920041026_1.thumb.jpg.803ff3fabdef737a9eff26f6ea0a6a2a.jpg

I read the description page but I have no idea what to do. ??

Any help?

12 hours ago, Bayman said:

Hi,

I'm playing the AE (1.6.353.0.8 [SKSE 2.1.5 rel 6]) and I just downloaded the SexLab Utility Plus for SE v20220531 BETA.7z from this site. I placed it below SexLab (SexLabFrameworkAE_v164c.7z) in MO2. When I start the game I get the following error:

20220920041026_1.thumb.jpg.803ff3fabdef737a9eff26f6ea0a6a2a.jpg

I read the description page but I have no idea what to do. ??

Any help?

Delete the SLU+ files and make sure of select the version for Aniversary Edition on the setup.

The setup don't see the difference between SE and AE so set SE by default. The message is because the SE version como with a extra file that is the same that have the version number of SexLab. You made the mistake of install the SE version and now that file need to be removed before install the AE version of the SLU+

By the way that's not the last version of SLU+. Always take the last one on the download list. My version numbers are dates YYYY MM DD.

Edited by OsmelMC

Are you planning any major changes? Getting these warnings in the latest LE version.

sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(277,33): GetDiffForm is not a function or does not exist
sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(400,35): GetMatchingString is not a function or does not exist
sslActorAlias.psc(2150,31): GetEquippedAmmo is not a function or does not exist

41 minutes ago, Swe-DivX said:

Are you planning any major changes? Getting these warnings in the latest LE version.

sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(277,33): GetDiffForm is not a function or does not exist
sslFurnitureMarkers.psc(400,35): GetMatchingString is not a function or does not exist
sslActorAlias.psc(2150,31): GetEquippedAmmo is not a function or does not exist

I don't remember for the two first but the  GetEquippedAmmo is from the PO3 for SE and you will need his source scripts for SE to compile it with SLU+ or at least comment the functions on my source scripts.

On run time don't matter because those function are after a condition to check the PO3 and SKSE version. I have to check the other two functions because now I think are from the PapyrusUtil for SE and probably are not in a condition 

Delete the SLU+ files and make sure of select the version for Aniversary Edition on the setup.

The setup don't see the difference between SE and AE so set SE by default. The message is because the SE version como with a extra file that is the same that have the version number of SexLab. You made the mistake of install the SE version and now that file need to be removed before install the AE version of the SLU+

By the way that's not the last version of SLU+. Always take the last one on the download list. My version numbers are dates YYYY MM DD.

OK, I'll try.
I choosed the file with "SE" in name, because I thought the other ones are for LE. On the main page info it says "SE compatible: yes". So I assumed the "SE" would be the only SE/AE file.
I didn't saved with the wrong files installed. So everything is OK.

PS: Is it possible to make suggestions for improvements?