53 minutes ago, G1deon388 said:

Clear cache didnt help

I saw that animations (Billyy for example) have tags table chair and so on, but instead of Furniture they have the FurnInvis tag.

For that is my SLATE tweak with the ActionsLog.

My ActionsLog will apply all the changes required on the animation but can take even 4 hours to get fully applied.

None of the Billyy animations are properly tagged.

Remember to clean the CACHE once the ActionsLog be fully applied.

59 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

My ActionsLog will apply all the changes required on the animation but can take even 4 hours to get fully applied.

I haven't used SLATE before. Now it looks like i have to install it in order not to manually edit json animation files.
I'll try later. thanks for the help

20 hours ago, invisible_rodent said:

Hi, this collection of tweaks is great, thanks!

Especially appreciate the Sexlab Adventures patch. That is one of the best mods on LL (IMO) and it's great to see it updated. If you're open to ideas, one improvement to SL Adventures could be better notices to the player regarding the crime laws when entering a hold or city.

Also thanks for all of the documentation included on the mod description page!

The Sexlab Adventures patch breaks proximity rape with multiple people.  You get used once and then its over, no more fun times of everyone in the bar taking their turn.  If @OsmelMC makes a fix for that I'd be glad to test it...  :)

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

The Sexlab Adventures patch breaks proximity rape with multiple people.  You get used once and then its over, no more fun times of everyone in the bar taking their turn.  If @OsmelMC makes a fix for that I'd be glad to test it...  :)

My option in this case is remove it from the downloads. I'm not longer using the Mod and I probably did the fix because is a know issue, but can't test it right now.

I just using Defeat now. At some point was too many Rape related Mods installed to be sure which one was playing the animation. And now i don't want to install them again at least for some time.

Edited by OsmelMC
22 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I did as you said and now everything works perfectly. There were problems with reversed chair animations, but I found the solution in one of your past posts.
Thanks again. You are doing great job

1 hour ago, Sathar said:

Thank you for all of your hard work.

I didn't see it explicitly discussed here, but will SLU+ need to be updated for SL SE 1.65?

:)

SLU+ is always few steps ahead of the SexLab Framework just because is my laboratory for the future functions on the SexLab Framework.

The new changes on the SexLab Framework are being on the SLU+ for more than 3 months already.

Edited by OsmelMC
4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

:)

SLU+ is always few steps ahead of the SexLab Framework just because is my laboratory for the future functions on the SexLab Framework.

The new changes on the SexLab Framework are being on the SLU+ for more than 3 months already.

So does that mean that SLU+ is unnecessary with SL 1.65 or are there still things in SLU+ that are not in SL 1.65?

9 hours ago, Sathar said:

So does that mean that SLU+ is unnecessary with SL 1.65 or are there still things in SLU+ that are not in SL 1.65?

SLU+ have some improvements over the current Framework. But  you don't need the SLU+ if you are using the v1.65 and is because the biggest issues of the v1.64 are already fixed on the 1.65. The rest is matter of taste.

Edited by OsmelMC

hi there, again, thanks for your work!

Sorry to bother you, but i need some clarification... the worst: Im sure i made this question long ago but I cant find the answer you gave me...?

The last aroused creatures tweak posted for download is for v4.06, but SLAC SE is already about v4.09....

Should those v4.06 tweaks works fine with it? 

1 hour ago, Agnot said:

hi there, again, thanks for your work!

Sorry to bother you, but i need some clarification... the worst: Im sure i made this question long ago but I cant find the answer you gave me...?

The last aroused creatures tweak posted for download is for v4.06, but SLAC SE is already about v4.09....

Should those v4.06 tweaks works fine with it? 

No, is just for the version 4.06

The newer versions of the tweak don't work as expected and was removed from the downloads.

For those that are being asking for a way to hide the furnitures that comes with the animation when is played on the real furniture.

Now the new furniture system come with something like that but was only possible on SE and AE since the only function to do that is from the PO3 Papyrus Extended.

For that a new JSON file as being added to the "SKSE/SexLab/" folder. The JSON file have the lists of AnimObject grouping together by furniture tags. I don't know all the AnimObject so the list have to be filled by someone else.

Also I didn't test too much because most of my AnimObject come disabled on the ESP file and for the tests I have to find one animation with a visible furniture, add the name of the AnimObject to the list and toggle off and back on to update the values. 

I still don't know if is permanent or if I have to apply all again with each loaded game.

I really don't want to do that so any help will be appreciated.

with 

and this sexlab utility plus mod, can i have my Futa character, be placed the the male position when the NPC is female, and in the Female position when the NPC  is male?  and then what would happen when it is more than one on  one. LOL

Also, sorry, I am not sure which version to install, I rolled back to 1.5.97, and sexlab 1.63

Edited by Arcturus7777
6 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

with 

and this sexlab utility plus mod, can i have my Futa character, be placed the the male position when the NPC is female, and in the Female position when the NPC  is male?  and then what would happen when it is more than one on  one. LOL

Also, sorry, I am not sure which version to install, I rolled back to 1.5.97, and sexlab 1.63

The version of "SexLab Framework" don't matter with my SLU+ because with all the versions you will have the functions of the last version for AE.

And yes SLU+ can handle all the FUTA actors on the animation if the FUTA actor have one Vanilla Sex and the opposite SexLab Gender. The Addon for SOS should do that.

Basically the FUTA actor can be on any position but depending on the selection order and the configuration on the "Animation Settings" page of the SexLab MCM the actors can have a preference for one position.

For example:

if the Gay/Lesbian Filter is enabled the NO-FUTA actors will prefer they gender positions and the FUTA actors will fill the remaining positions

For Vaginal animations with FUTA and Male actors the FUTA will take always the Female position and the remaining Male positions.

My SLU+ can detect the FUTA positions on the animations if are defined as Female with Strapon's since the JSON file. Of course the FUTA actor don't get a Strapon but a female on that position will get one. That's because my definition of FUTA is a Actor with both organ's (Vaginal & Penis) any other thing is a Man with Breast or a Woman with too much testosterone.

The problem is that some FUTA animations have to be updated because usually the FUTA positions are wrongly defined to prevent issues with the female Strapon's on previous versions of SexLab Framework. And many other FUTA animations are FUTA just in name because the actors behaves like any normal actor (I mean if is the animation is for FUTA is obvious that at least one actor should use both genders maybe not at the same time but at least before the end of the animation)

Anyway just make sure of have the "FUTA" tag on the animations and the "FutaAll" or "AllFuta" tags if all the actors on the animation are supposed to be FUTA.

Just to clarify I'M NOT ON FUTA OR CREATURES I'm very basic on my taste but being honest the SCRIPTS on both cases are so complex that as PROGRAMMER only the "Artificial Intelligence" is more appealing...

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

The version of "SexLab Framework" don't matter with my SLU+ because with all the versions you will have the functions of the last version for AE.

And yes SLU+ can handle all the FUTA actors on the animation if the FUTA actor have one Vanilla Sex and the opposite SexLab Gender. The Addon for SOS should do that.

Basically the FUTA actor can be on any position but depending on the selection order and the configuration on the "Animation Settings" page of the SexLab MCM the actors can have a preference for one position.

For example:

if the Gay/Lesbian Filter is enabled the NO-FUTA actors will prefer they gender positions and the FUTA actors will fill the remaining positions

For Vaginal animations with FUTA and Male actors the FUTA will take always the Female position and the remaining Male positions.

My SLU+ can detect the FUTA positions on the animations if are defined as Female with Strapon's since the JSON file. Of course the FUTA actor don't get a Strapon but a female on that position will get one. That's because my definition of FUTA is a Actor with both organ's (Vaginal & Penis) any other thing is a Man with Breast or a Woman with too much testosterone.

The problem is that some FUTA animations have to be updated because usually the FUTA positions are wrongly defined to prevent issues with the female Strapon's on previous versions of SexLab Framework. And many other FUTA animations are FUTA just in name because the actors behaves like any normal actor (I mean if is the animation is for FUTA is obvious that at least one actor should use both genders maybe not at the same time but at least before the end of the animation)

Anyway just make sure of have the "FUTA" tag on the animations and the "FutaAll" or "AllFuta" tags if all the actors on the animation are supposed to be FUTA.

Just to clarify I'M NOT ON FUTA OR CREATURES I'm very basic on my taste but being honest the SCRIPTS on both cases are so complex that as PROGRAMMER only the "Artificial Intelligence" is more appealing...

thank you for the quick reply.  good to know info, and thanks for your mods.

Is there a way to use this mod's furniture framework, but only with Furniture Sex Framework's markers? And not base Skyrim furniture. I ask because FSF's markers are hand-placed, and if you use Skyrim furniture, it gets wonky sometimes, such as the animation playing on the side of the bed touching the wall, so the actors are halfway through the wall.

5 hours ago, funkbottom said:

Is there a way to use this mod's furniture framework, but only with Furniture Sex Framework's markers? And not base Skyrim furniture. I ask because FSF's markers are hand-placed, and if you use Skyrim furniture, it gets wonky sometimes, such as the animation playing on the side of the bed touching the wall, so the actors are halfway through the wall.

Can be done but isn't the best idea. FSF only place a few chair, tables and walls, mostly on the castle's or inn's is very useful for the tables but for the rest is enough with the Furnitures on SLU+ 

Anyway:

First you should know that SLU+ allow you set the permanent alignment of the animation selecting "Animation" on the "Preset" option of the "Animation Editor" page. That is usually enough to deal with the clipping or alignment issue of any animation on the furnitures.

Second all the Furnitures and Bed's allowed by the SexLab Framework or the SLU+ are stored on few FormList on the ESP and ESM files. You can copy and overwrite those lists into a new ESP file with the Creation Kit or the xEdit and there remove the unwanted Furnitures or Bed's leaving just the ones you like. The best part of make another ESP file to overwrite the SLU+ is that you can keep using it on new versions of SLU+ without issues.

On 9/29/2022 at 2:01 PM, OsmelMC said:

Just few days since my last version of Outfit Manager was released on Nexus and now I'm working on the next version that should include the scenario for Animation Tags.

Yes that means SexLab and Ostin. But is a work in progress as part of my new custom scenarios where the user will be able to choose more advanced conditions for the scenarios in theory allowing every situation you can imagine. Now will be possible to have followers or NPC's in general with more twisted taste in accessories, for example can get equipped some Anal plug on all the animations except for the Anal animations (I have very basic taste so that's all I can imagine right now)

Anyway for those that don't have the Mod already. The Mod is for SE/AE  and I did my best to make it compatible with LE but required a lot of functions only found in the newest versions of "PO3 Papyrus Extended" so will be crippled on LE and probably won't work.

This is the link:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/67159

Don't forget to Endorse. Remember I live in Cuba and I can't receive economic support or pay Steam Games so I'm trying to use the points on Nexus to get the Skyrim license and between other things be able to share Outfit Manager on the Steam server.

I saw it, I hope you can add support for animations, looks like a very interesting mod

31 minutes ago, Enli said:

Are the Aroused Creatures 4.0.8 tweaks/fixes still relevant for 4.0.9? I couldn't really tell from the changelogs, but seemed like some of the features were still missing in 4.0.9.

The 4.0.8 was bad and the 4.0.9 was never made. I think the last tweak was the 4.0.6