Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

8 hours ago, JBpy said:

I did these tattoos, in part, because I expected to encourage someone to prepare or finalize a system similar to Skyrim's SlaveTats, and I think it would not be very different from the "Cum Overlays" system we already have in Fallout. Unfortunately, I understand that this system cannot manipulate tattoos on the face. That's why you can't apply "Cum Overlays" on your face after an AAF scene. The same would happen with facial tattoos. It seems to me that it would be an effort in vain. That is why I have not yet read tutorials about it (I think the process is different).

From what I'm aware of, applying shit like that to faces might be doable, but would need an addition/adjustment to LooksMenu [by the author] to be doable. Which may also come with performance issues as a trade-off [when using that method. That being the 'tints'/'overlays']. All of this being the reason [to my knowledge] that the overlays sort of stopped dead in their tracks.

Dunno if any progress has been/was made on that front, I know many people would love it for cum overlays alone, regardless of other potential applications, including a few SFW ones.
Might ask around, and see what'd be involved with applyin tats based on some conditions/choices [MCM or otherwise].

18 hours ago, JBpy said:

I did these tattoos, in part, because I expected to encourage someone to prepare or finalize a system similar to Skyrim's SlaveTats, and I think it would not be very different from the "Cum Overlays" system we already have in Fallout. Unfortunately, I understand that this system cannot manipulate tattoos on the face. That's why you can't apply "Cum Overlays" on your face after an AAF scene. The same would happen with facial tattoos. It seems to me that it would be an effort in vain. That is why I have not yet read tutorials about it (I think the process is different).

Yeah it sucks that there is no scripting way to even apply the vanilla looksmenu face overlays. That's why I added the makeup mirror to Hardship, so that the player can apply bruises themselves when my mod says they are bruised. It's the best compromise I could come up with.

Dumb question.  Is TFC required to get these tattoos to show up in looksmenu > body > overlays?  When I normally go to SLM 14 I do not see them anywhere in the body overlays section.  I have lots of tattoo mods so the other option is that one of them is conflicting.  TFC is the only step that I have left out mainly because I am hard wired to just use SLM 14.  No matter how many times I try, I give up far too easily I keep forgetting to type TFC first

1 hour ago, GoldenRain said:

Dumb question.  Is TFC required to get these tattoos to show up in looksmenu > body > overlays?  When I normally go to SLM 14 I do not see them anywhere in the body overlays section.  I have lots of tattoo mods so the other option is that one of them is conflicting.  TFC is the only step that I have left out mainly because I am hard wired to just use SLM 14.  No matter how many times I try, I give up far too easily I keep forgetting to type TFC first

TFC makes it easier to see your character from a particular angle.  It has no effect on the functionality of LooksMenu itself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 3:04 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

From what I'm aware of, applying shit like that to faces might be doable, but would need an addition/adjustment to LooksMenu [by the author] to be doable. Which may also come with performance issues as a trade-off [when using that method. That being the 'tints'/'overlays']. All of this being the reason [to my knowledge] that the overlays sort of stopped dead in their tracks.

Dunno if any progress has been/was made on that front, I know many people would love it for cum overlays alone, regardless of other potential applications, including a few SFW ones.
Might ask around, and see what'd be involved with applyin tats based on some conditions/choices [MCM or otherwise].

At least the facials from this are still working for me to apply manually in LooksMenu (so I save presets with/without certain ones and switch between them as needed):

But yeah, a mechanism for mods to apply/remove them automatically would be really fun.

A few I wouldn't mind seeing, if you are still adding them in:

(on belly) Deposit cum and piss here

(on lower back) Max Capacity 5 (so wait your turn)

HIT ME (I'm sure I've done something to deserve it)

Just 3 holes for cock

If I'm not crying, you aren't doing it right

I lick cunt, too

I fuck raider dogs, too

Fresh bruises needed

Just a fucktoy

Who cares what it thinks

Who cares what it feels

ANIMAL

Not Human

OBJECT

Boots also licked clean

(on the upper breast) Hello, my name is CUNT

(same as above) Hello, my name is BITCH

If you ever do facial overlays, besides the obvious ones (slave, slut, cunt, etc) on forehead and cheeks, WH-RE on the cheeks (the lips making the O), or 'not for talking', 'TOILET', and 'place deposit here' with arrows pointing at the mouth.

Excellent work. Look forward to more!

On 9/16/2019 at 9:18 AM, Erisian said:

Very good suggestions.

I had a small problem downloading Wendy's mascot preset ...

The raiders have gone crazy with her ...

Spoiler

ScreenShot12.png.de790e36990fad5e5422813fb3358abf.pngScreenShot11.png.346da7eaf868463c135db855ec2aa847.pngScreenShot10.png.e78ab92c43ab94d0763631c6a3f8eb7e.pngScreenShot9.png.7d6de691b12d4e259a2afed1d6ad5fc5.pngScreenShot8.png.1517431acdffdcb33a6b1fcaa491bd48.pngScreenShot4.png.e983fec91acc62fa78a57615e63dc6cf.pngScreenShot3.png.95421cec92887d5aee9da0b69a2f9587.pngScreenShot1.png.7dcc67092161c9f3e2a346949f276602.pngScreenShot0.png.ad3634f5337242633603233ff3286154.png

New update with some of the suggestions put here. All suggestions are welcome, especially if they are indicated in which parts of the body the images or quotes would go best. 

Some of the ideas I have not put them yet ("lick cunt", "who cares" ...), but with time I will also put them. I think I also should devote more to the thighs and also to the areas under the knees ...

In this update there are about 40 new poems ... Some I have put them for the back of the neck. It is a good place that I had not used much.

Hello;

I saw that you had updated your mod.
Stupid question; what's new in this update? (you should perhaps post the changes in the description of the mod ?)
2nd stupid question: to change my tattoo of my character no problem; TC then TFC then SLM 14 ok
For change on NPC i try TFC 1 then SLM XXXXXXXX to prevent them from moving but tattoos only appear when I retype TFC 1; which makes it difficult to choose. A solution to offer me?

6 hours ago, chev70 said:

Hello;

I saw that you had updated your mod.
Stupid question; what's new in this update? (you should perhaps post the changes in the description of the mod ?)

I will put it for the next updates. :)  

Now I have added about 40 more tattoos. Some are of ideas that were suggested here in the forum and others are images and words, especially in the neck area. 

According to my translation file, these are the new ones.

Spoiler

$Slave_BabyMaker BabyMaker
$Slave_BratNeck BratNeck
$Slave_CollarNeck CollarNeck
$Slave_HeartsNeck HeartsNeck
$Slave_LewdBelly LewdBelly
$Slave_LockNeck LockNeck
$Slave_PetNeck PetNeck
$Slave_PuppyLeg PuppyLeg
$Slave_SexPigNeck SexPigNeck
$Slave_SexSlaveNeck SexSlaveNeck
$Slave_Skull2Neck Skull2Neck
$Slave_SlaveNeck SlaveNeck
$Slave_SkullLeg SkullLeg
$Slave_SkullNeck SkullNeck
$Slave_SlutNeck SlutNeck
$Slave_SoldLeg SoldLeg
$Slave_SubmissiveNeck SubmissiveNeck
$Slave_SubNeck SubNeck
$Slave_SoldLeg SoldLeg
$Slave_TrainedNeck TrainedNeck
$Slave_UseMeNeck UseMeNeck
$Slave_WhoreNeck WhoreNeck
$Slave_3Holes 3Holes
$Slave_AnimalFrontLeg AnimalFrontLeg
$Slave_AnimalShoulder AnimalShoulder
$Slave_Barely Barely
$Slave_Barely2 Barely2
$Slave_Bitch Bitch
$Slave_Brat5 Brat5
$Slave_Brat2 Brat2
$Slave_Cunt Cunt
$Slave_Deposit Deposit
$Slave_Dogs Dogs
$Slave_DoingRight DoingRight
$Slave_Fresh Fresh
$Slave_Gag Gag
$Slave_HitMe HitMe
$Slave_Max Max
$Slave_NotHuman NotHuman
$Slave_NotHumanButt NotHumanButt
$Slave_Object Object
$Slave_Penis2 Penis2
$Slave_Prime Prime
$Slave_WhoCares WhoCares
$Slave_WhoCares2 WhoCares2
$Slave_Penis Penis
$Slave_AnimalLeg AnimalLeg

9 hours ago, Lilimorphine said:

Is it normal that all male tattoo names in Looksmenu start with $?

Yes. I had put it to quickly locate it among all the tattoos I had installed. It will not generate errors or nothing like that, but I can remove them for an upcoming update.

35 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Yes. I had put it to quickly locate it among all the tattoos I had installed. It will not generate errors or nothing like that, but I can remove them for an upcoming update.

It actually does help to locate them faster! I was just worried that I messed something up because $ usually means something (usually translation files) isn't installed right in your mod setup.

55 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I will put it for the next updates. :)  

Now I have added about 40 more tattoos. Some are of ideas that were suggested here in the forum and others are images and words, especially in the neck area. 

According to my translation file, these are the new ones.

Hide contents

$Slave_BabyMaker BabyMaker
$Slave_BratNeck BratNeck
$Slave_CollarNeck CollarNeck
$Slave_HeartsNeck HeartsNeck
$Slave_LewdBelly LewdBelly
$Slave_LockNeck LockNeck
$Slave_PetNeck PetNeck
$Slave_PuppyLeg PuppyLeg
$Slave_SexPigNeck SexPigNeck
$Slave_SexSlaveNeck SexSlaveNeck
$Slave_Skull2Neck Skull2Neck
$Slave_SlaveNeck SlaveNeck
$Slave_SkullLeg SkullLeg
$Slave_SkullNeck SkullNeck
$Slave_SlutNeck SlutNeck
$Slave_SoldLeg SoldLeg
$Slave_SubmissiveNeck SubmissiveNeck
$Slave_SubNeck SubNeck
$Slave_SoldLeg SoldLeg
$Slave_TrainedNeck TrainedNeck
$Slave_UseMeNeck UseMeNeck
$Slave_WhoreNeck WhoreNeck
$Slave_3Holes 3Holes
$Slave_AnimalFrontLeg AnimalFrontLeg
$Slave_AnimalShoulder AnimalShoulder
$Slave_Barely Barely
$Slave_Barely2 Barely2
$Slave_Bitch Bitch
$Slave_Brat5 Brat5
$Slave_Brat2 Brat2
$Slave_Cunt Cunt
$Slave_Deposit Deposit
$Slave_Dogs Dogs
$Slave_DoingRight DoingRight
$Slave_Fresh Fresh
$Slave_Gag Gag
$Slave_HitMe HitMe
$Slave_Max Max
$Slave_NotHuman NotHuman
$Slave_NotHumanButt NotHumanButt
$Slave_Object Object
$Slave_Penis2 Penis2
$Slave_Prime Prime
$Slave_WhoCares WhoCares
$Slave_WhoCares2 WhoCares2
$Slave_Penis Penis
$Slave_AnimalLeg AnimalLeg

I'm happy ; Thank you very much ?

51 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

@JBpy - do you have a list of which tattoos are in which position?  It would be super handy for other mods that might want to apply these, to ensure that you don't end up with conflicting / overlapping tattoos.

In Data / F4SE / Plugins / F4EE / Overlays / SlaveTattoos is the JSON file where the position of each tattoo is specified. But it does not differentiate, for example, a tattoo located in the center of the back from another tattoo located in the upper area of the back. Everything is grouped as "Back."

Spoiler

{
        "id" : "BePatient",
        "name": "$Slave (Breast) Be Patient",
        "slots" : [
            {
                "slot" : 3,
                "material" : "overlays\\JB\\BePatient.BGEM"
            }
        ],
        "playable" : true,
        "transformable" : false,
        "sort": 0,
        "gender": 1
    },

But I can add a text file with a more specific list of each tattoo, so one could differentiate tattoos located on the left butt cheek from other located on the right butt cheek ...

Tattoo ID1 - Left Butt Cheek

Tattoo ID2 - Right Butt Cheek

I will look at the xl ..  I am Fo4edit right now as I can't figure out why it does not show up.  I have found all the other tattoos and cum overlays that I am running except this one?? Is it captive tattoos in fo4edit or is under a different name?  I have to 7 zip it as it wont install as a .rar 

Edit ha so I will look at converting this .rar to a 7 zip properly