Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

7 hours ago, JBpy said:

This is the dirty skin that I use by default. It is not of the highest quality, but it serves me. It is dirty skin + freckles + pubic hair.

DirtySkinFreckles.rar 65.97 MB · 2 downloads

It was just a quick adjustment with Gimp. Definitely the skin can be improved with someone expert.

For the face, I still did not look for a suitable texture, because the dirt effects of LooksMenu is enough for me. But I have to look for it because I don't like that clean neck, heh.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot29.png.66ebaa031b3dffc1d00910a9e488ff2a.pngScreenShot31.png.65e596cd35b32d3328754be7ab9274b6.pngScreenShot32.png.b3fa221eff803560cb31535d8e7ffb98.png

I have also changed the dentures, to have it dirty or even broken dentures, in case of roleplaying as a wastelander or raider.

Thank you! I'm gonna try it with my character.

On 8/16/2019 at 7:07 AM, JBpy said:

Like any other mod. Install with your mod manager.

In-game guide: You will need to first go into third person, then write "tfc 0" or "tfc 1" (the latter will stop time and also stop tattoos from updating realtime), you can now move the camera around the MC, and type "ShowLooksMenu 14" into the console. Remember to write "tfc" after you have exited the character editor, or you will be stuck in free camera mode.

When you are in the character editor, you should go into the Body -> Overlays option, and from there you apply the tattoos you want by pressing "R" or "Add overlays". 

I've gotten so used to the Makeup mirror I put in Hardship that I almost forget what a pain in the ass the console command for Looksmenu is.

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

This looks awesome. Exactly what I've been looking for. If I'd made my own they'd have been in this vein, but I just don't have the time.

For now, I have the time. So feel free to recommend ideas. Here I finished adjusting an idea of VaultBait.

Spoiler

ScreenShot36.png.dfd74bcd29ccfd10b462600950b68172.png

((The little "psycho and jet" tattoo are two overlays ... I realized that if you put one identical over the other, it gets darker).

I'm finishing and it's about 95 overlays already. I think I'm going to close it at 100 and I do another one for supermutants and another one for men.

4 hours ago, Zhuty said:

I'm having some issues installing this mod, as in it won't install at all. Every time I try I get the message "Captive Tattoos can't be added". I've tried redownloading the file but that didn't work. I use NMM

NMM is pretty antiquated at this point and you will have issues with a lot of mods. Do yourself a favor and learn to use Mod Organizer 2. There is a learning curve but it is 1000x superior to everything else. It makes trying new mods much easier as nothing is ever saved over. Getting rid of a mod's every file is as easy as deleting one folder. I've been using the old MO forever with Skyrim and New Vegas and now that it's mature MO2 is just stunningly good.

7 hours ago, JBpy said:

For now, I have the time. So feel free to recommend ideas. Here I finished adjusting an idea of VaultBait.

Well it might be outside your raider theme but I'd like if there were a couple of Gunners Tattoos in there, as my upcoming mod allows a lot of gunner interaction. Unfriendly and otherwise. Property of Gunners being the most obvious.

Otherwise glad to hear you are making a male pack. If you need any ideas when that time comes let me know.

8 hours ago, Zhuty said:

I'm having some issues installing this mod, as in it won't install at all. Every time I try I get the message "Captive Tattoos can't be added". I've tried redownloading the file but that didn't work. I use NMM

While you can use the community-updated version from github [v0.70.8, I think], most users are better off migrating to another mod manager, like Vortex/MO2.
As @Tentacus mentioned, MO2's a breeze to use and alter your install, once you get used to it. Learning curve is a bit steep, and it throws a lot at you without explaining it, but it's well worth it.

OK, I am satisfied with the work. Raiders tattoos for their captures and slaves are finished (and I don't see why we can't use them on our own slaves captured in Just Bussines).

There are more than 100 overlays. I updated the main post with some more captures. I lowered the contrast to 80% of many tattoos and doubled a few ("Choke me", "Princess", "Knives"). Everything is properly organized by "Back", "Butt", "Front", "Belly", etc.

I am going to take a break because I have the feeling that if someone speaks to me in real life I will not respond normally after having read a thousand obscenities that I found in my search for ideas ... Those are not exactly poetry ...

The version for men, for supermutants and for Gunners I will upload in another file. I hope to have it this week, could be useful for "Beggar Whore". :grimace:

Good work !

Also the pictures are helpful to see where the tattoo/writing goes because I can t see the back while in looksmenu.

Some additional ideas:

Womb Tattoo 

One "Slave" version a bit higher, lets say above the nipple for big breasted characters.

Some more pregnancy milk stuff.

"Milk-maker" on the tits "Baby-maker" on the belly.

or more degrading "Milk Cow"" Dairy Cattle" "Eager Fuck Cow"

"(Cow)(Tits)  one word per tit above nipples or on chest where "choke me" is written"

Hentai like ovum and sperm writing around the nipples or the belly button.

"cum inside" "Game Over(belly)" 

1 hour ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Good work !

Also the pictures are helpful to see where the tattoo/writing goes because I can t see the back while in looksmenu.

Some additional ideas:

Womb Tattoo 

One "Slave" version a bit higher, lets say above the nipple for big breasted characters.

Some more pregnancy milk stuff.

"Milk-maker" on the tits "Baby-maker" on the belly.

or more degrading "Milk Cow"" Dairy Cattle" "Eager Fuck Cow"

"(Cow)(Tits)  one word per tit above nipples or on chest where "choke me" is written"

Hentai like ovum and sperm writing around the nipples or the belly button.

"cum inside" "Game Over(belly)" 

Hey, very good ideas. I think I can still put some more overlays without them being too many.

I will upload a small video tutorial tonight, on how to apply tattoos with the TFC command, so that you can see the tattoos on your back without having to leave SLM. I will put it in the first post.

I was testing overlays for men. The process is more agile now. What used to cost me two days now costs me two hours. Yesterday I created about 20 male overlays and everything went well. The idea is to reach a minimum of 50 before uploading it to Loverslab

@JBpy I really like what you've done with these Tattoos and can't wait to see the Supermutant set. An idea for the Supermutant set: If it isn't too much extra work it would be cool if the SM tattoos were sloppily written with wavy jagged lines and any pictures were very crudely drawn. It just seems like Supermutants wouldn't take a lot of time to worry about penmanship and artistry.

I would also love to see these tattoos integrated into other mods like Raider Pet, CSA or Violate to add a random chance of one of these tattoos being applied. Bonus points if it could be made event specific (example: If during a Raider Pet scenario you get addicted to Psycho there is a chance of the "Psycho Addict" tattoo being applied). However, I have no idea if such an idea is even possible.

It would also be cool to have a Laser Tattoo Removal station mod. Perhaps use the Automatron Workstation for the model.

5 minutes ago, Number24 said:

@JBpy I really like what you've done with these Tattoos and can't wait to see the Supermutant set. An idea for the Supermutant set: If it isn't too much extra work it would be cool if the SM tattoos were sloppily written with wavy jagged lines and any pictures were very crudely drawn. It just seems like Supermutants wouldn't take a lot of time to worry about penmanship and artistry.

I would also love to see these tattoos integrated into other mods like Raider Pet, CSA or Violate to add a random chance of one of these tattoos being applied. Bonus points if it could be made event specific (example: If during a Raider Pet scenario you get addicted to Psycho there is a chance of the "Psycho Addict" tattoo being applied). However, I have no idea if such an idea is even possible.

It would also be cool to have a Laser Tattoo Removal station mod. Perhaps use the Automatron Workstation for the model.

While I agree it would be cool for these to be applied in the same way Skyrim Tats were, but I don't believe there's a system like that yet. Still, you can always add them via looksmenu.

Updated the main post with a short video tutorial.

I also have the men's version available. 50 Overlays similar to women, except references to pregnancy. Those interested, let me know if you would like to modify something, it is the first time I tried with a man's body and sometimes I had doubts. It was a little putting some tattoos blindly. For example, for women, many of the tattoos were designed to match my character's clothes. 

I realized that practically 95% of the male overlays have a gay "tendency", lol, but I have no problems with that. Ask without fear.

Spoiler

ScreenShot71.png.3097594b3e093624a1e9701c7731ecc0.png

6 hours ago, Number24 said:

Well, the implementation of scripts is out of my league. For now, you can only apply them yourself depending on which situation you think is best. And if you want to role, then you could take them off only with the Diamond City surgeon.

I downloaded your tattoo mod; It's awesome.

Thank you so much.

However; I have a little problem. Nothing very important; it's more an annoyance than anything else.

For example ; when i only use SLM 14 and change the overlays ; the tattoos appear as I go down the list.

However ; if I use the TFC 1 command; I don't see the tattoos when I go down in the list of overlays

but they appear correctly when I leave the TFC 1 mode. Am I the only one with this problem or is it recurrent?

Thanks

Some ideas of tattoos that you can add:

Cum Dump (Back / Front)

CumSlut (Back / Front )

Bitch (Back/ Front)

Slut (Back / Front)

Whore (Back / Front)

Cum Pump (Back/ Front)

DaddyDaddy's Little Slut (Back)

Human Toilet

Human Urinal

Public Toilet

WC

Lick Me ( Pussy and tits)

Suck ME ( Pussy and tits)

Grab Me ( Butt and tits)

Whip Me ( Butt / Tits / Thighs / Pussy )

Fuck Me Hard

Arrow with "Free Entrance" (Butt and Pussy)

Anal whore (butt)

Milk Tanks (Tits)

Dog Slut

Sextoy

FuckToy

Fuckmeat

Free Sex

Cum Bucket

5 Caps whore

Rape Me

Rape Doll

Cum Inside (Butt / Pussy)