Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

On 10/5/2019 at 6:25 AM, Charindy said:

They're not an overlay like the tattoos but a skin override, have to go under Body>Skin in looksmenu (I think?) and apply them that way, plus you need Unique Player installed if you haven't done that already.

Thats right.

That said, I am getting a satisfactory result with the textures of the neck and I hope to be able to upload version 1.0 of Skin Overrides soon. I found no way to avoid neck seam, but by retouching the specular textures it can be a little disguised.

5 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

Only issue is that you can't transform them in game to slightly alter the positions

Yeah, I notice that @Polistiro's overlays allow that, but I'm not sure what's involved in adding such a feature. I agree it would be nice, I play a character with some... atypical? proportions, and sometimes it would be nice to be able to tweak tattoo position or dimensions to avoid being placed at a crease or work around the text getting too badly stretched.

@vaultbait

@GoldenRain

I was going to write about the images, which are mapped in mudbox for specific areas of the body, that would be very distorted if you move them. But I have activated the option and, hey, it is NOT SO much distortion.

So... For the next update, ALL body tattoos will be movable. It will be a headache less for me, hehe.

(And I am currently testing facial tattoos and some neck bites).

Small request, Quite alright if you don't want to provide it- Can you have a "Clean version" of at least the whip and Hot iron brandings?

I think they are a PERFECT fit for Cait and creating the ideal drug addicted broken slave, one that has been beaten and whored out. Might work well on a few others as well. As I said perfectly fine if you don't want to create some clean dds files.

Cheers Mate

What's New in Version 2.1

2.1: 

We already have 269 tattoos. Now you can move them through the body, to accommodate them to your liking.

Here is a list of new body overlays.

Hide contents
name: "$Slave (Arm Leff) Skulls",
name: "$Slave (Arm) Gunners Morale",
name: "$Slave (Back Low) Already Ruined",
name: "$Slave (Back Low) Anal only whore",
name: "$Slave (Back Low) breeder",
name: "$Slave (Back Low) Gunners - If Found",
name: "$Slave (Back Low) Pawprint",
name: "$Slave (Back Low)For Rent",
name: "$Slave (Back Low)Ruined",
name: "$Slave (Back Neck) General Slut",
name: "$Slave (Back Neck) Nymph",
name: "$Slave (Back Neck) Rapemeat",
name: "$Slave (Back Neck) SkullTheFuck",
name: "$Slave (Back Thigh) 13",
name: "$Slave (Back Thigh) Morale",
name: "$Slave (Back) Caps",
name: "$Slave (Back) Education",
name: "$Slave (Back) Gunners Morale",
name: "$Slave (Back) Gunners Property",
name: "$Slave (Back) Gunners Report",
name: "$Slave (Back) Gunners Skull",
name: "$Slave (Back) Indoctrination",
name: "$Slave (Back) Pain Slut",
name: "$Slave (Back) Stop Thinking",
name: "$Slave (Belly) 10",
name: "$Slave (Belly) 100",
name: "$Slave (Belly) Breeder",
name: "$Slave (Belly) Caps Make Me Cum",
name: "$Slave (Belly) Caps2",
name: "$Slave (Belly) Cock Addicted",
name: "$Slave (Belly) Coin",
name: "$Slave (Belly) ForRent",
name: "$Slave (Belly) Fuck Toy",
name: "$Slave (Belly) Gunners Morale",
name: "$Slave (Belly) Gunners Property",
name: "$Slave (Belly) Gunners Skull",
name: "$Slave (Belly) Heart",
name: "$Slave (Belly) MasterCunt",
name: "$Slave (Belly) Paw",
name: "$Slave (Belly) Stop Thinking",
name: "$Slave (Belly) Sweet Girl",
name: "$Slave (Butt) 10",
name: "$Slave (Butt) 100",
name: "$Slave (Butt) Caps2",
name: "$Slave (Butt) Coin",
name: "$Slave (Butt) Pawprint",
name: "$Slave (Front Thigh) For Rent",
name: "$Slave (Front Thigh) My Son Can Wait",
name: "$Slave (Front Thigh) RapeMeat",
name: "$Slave (Front) 10",
name: "$Slave (Front) 100",
name: "$Slave (Front) Always Open",
name: "$Slave (Front) Caps",
name: "$Slave (Front) Caps2",
name: "$Slave (Front) Caps2",
name: "$Slave (Front) Collared And Happy",
name: "$Slave (Front) For Rent",
name: "$Slave (Front) Gunner ForSeniorsOnly",
name: "$Slave (Front) Heart",
name: "$Slave (Front) HotBitch",
name: "$Slave (Front) PublicToilet",
name: "$Slave (Front) Seeking...",
name: "$Slave (Hip) Hot Bitch",
name: "$Slave (Pussy) CapsL",
name: "$Slave (Thigh Inner) General Slut",

Also, 39 tattoos / brands / facial scars too.

Spoiler

ScreenShot24.png.592789691d21e80a5f871fd8831ad33f.png

I also updated the "WhippedAndBranded" file to version 1. I already included the textures of the face. I have done what I could, but the neck seam is still there. I have not put damage to the face ... for that better use facial tattoos. ;)

If you had version 0.5, it is mandatory that you uninstall first, and then install version 1.0.

7 hours ago, JasonTodd1976 said:

Small request, Quite alright if you don't want to provide it- Can you have a "Clean version" of at least the whip and Hot iron brandings?

I think they are a PERFECT fit for Cait and creating the ideal drug addicted broken slave, one that has been beaten and whored out. Might work well on a few others as well. As I said perfectly fine if you don't want to create some clean dds files.

Cheers Mate

Can be done. But ... I would have work from scratch and it would take me a long time to have it all again. For now, I will take a long break. ;)

Great Mod.

I Thank You for the Update.

Feedback Observations after updating to CaptiveTattoos 2.1

(Back Neck) Nymph would be better if at the same height as "(Back Neck) Slut" so you can still use the pic ones underneath like (Back Neck) Skull

(Butt) Pawprint says Hot! Bitch

(Back Low) Pawprint is actually a heart on the left shoulder.

(Belly) Breeder is high on the chest.

Hope this helps

1 hour ago, Agnot2014 said:

(Back Neck) Nymph would be better if at the same height as "(Back Neck) Slut" so you can still use the pic ones underneath like (Back Neck) Skull

Thanks! Remember that now you can move the overlays, it is part of the update. ;) 

32 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Once you apply a tattoo, look for the "transform" option. That option is not seen until you apply the tattoo.

Ah I see the Transform now Thank You, but it’s very jumpy and hard to get anything right, tiny movement of the slider massive jump with the Tattoo.

Update:

Ha I seeee You Highlight the Offset or Scale you want and use the A and D keyboard buttons to move in tiny steps. That fantastic Thank You.

On 10/5/2019 at 10:25 AM, Charindy said:

you need Unique Player installed

I'm hoping to try out the new skins for the brands and whip marks shortly. Out of curiosity, which mod are folks using for a unique player body these days? The main options seem to be...

Unique Player (December 2015): https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3718

Unique Player and Followers Redux (February 2018): https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26108

24 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I'm hoping to try out the new skins for the brands and whip marks shortly. Out of curiosity, which mod are folks using for a unique player body these days? The main options seem to be...

Unique Player (December 2015): https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3718

Unique Player and Followers Redux (February 2018): https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26108

I use the first one, but there are no problems if you use Redux. I see that the folders for the female player have the same name, so my mod will know where to look for the files.

Additionally, there is this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6944 What it does is add "Unique Player" to Bodyslide, in the "Outfit/Body" tab, so that it is easier for you to build your body, without having to affect the rest of NPC.

But... If more people want, I can work on a version of Whipped And Branded that doesn't ask for "Unique Player". 

About WhippedAndBranded: I am still learning about textures, normal mapping, speculars ... I have not yet managed to make the whip marks seem recent. Ultimately, I can ask ZAZ for permission to use their assets.

Spoiler

SC2.jpg.21368c233ed7c5008f613db363ded0bd.jpg.02a9c6996466117928067c46f99ddc29.jpg

@JasonTodd1976

Good news. I found a lot of Skyrim assets that will be useful for Whipped And Branded with clean skin. So I won't have to work from scratch. I just have to add the hot iron marks and, finally, make normal textures. Since you mentioned a character with drug addiction, you gave me the idea of putting some needle marks on arms or neck in some overrides.

Yesterday I made a simple normal map and I like it. need more tweaks, but they look good, like recent lashes, as if they were done 5 minutes ago lol ...

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png.114c60706eac311be3beeb7328c868d8.png

ScreenShot2.png.648f320f89598a9c785137dabd50db74.png

I will upload a new version on Sunday night, along with other groups of facial tattoos and overlays.

Hi Brilliant Mod Thank You

I tried to get the “(back Low) For Rent” down to each butt cheek which is a long move which looked great. But when I came out of LooksMenu I found I had another one on the front lower belly but upside down. This happens only if I move the Tattoo a long way.

Would it be possible to have a new Tattoo “For Rent” that is exactly the same as the original in size and font on the upper butt cheeks with the “For” on the left cheek and “Rent” on the right.

2 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Would it be possible to have a new Tattoo “For Rent” that is exactly the same as the original in size and font on the upper butt cheeks with the “For” on the left cheek and “Rent” on the right.

Nice I like it, I write it down for this Sunday's update.

Just thinking about it makes me die a little inside lol. I can help with the tools and knowledge to anyone who likes to try. It takes a lot of patience and a lot of time.

I will work only with CBBE and Fusion Girl (the textures of Fusion Girl is 99% identical to CBBE ... except for a small line in the vagina, which does not affect the overlays).

33 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Just thinking about it makes me die a little inside lol. I can help with the tools and knowledge to anyone who likes to try. It takes a lot of patience and a lot of time.

I will work only with CBBE and Fusion Girl (the textures of Fusion Girl is 99% identical to CBBE ... except for a small line in the vagina, which does not affect the overlays).

That's fine, I know what you mean, it was a half-joke :) 

I have the tools and the know-how, I am just too lazy for it. Some day I'll probably give it a shot and upload the results here (for the tats I am actively using, I have no idea how to align the full-body stuff like whips and such)