Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

13 minutes ago, chev70 said:

if I use the TFC 1 command; I don't see the tattoos when I go down in the list of overlays

but they appear correctly when I leave the TFC 1 mode. Am I the only one with this problem or is it recurrent?

Not entirely sure, but I think tfc 1 also toggles the game pause, as if you'd opened the menu.

If you're lookin to mess with the overlays with SLM, once you have the PC in the right spot, use 'tc' before 'tfc', so you can move the camera around, without also moving the PC around. For NPC's, you'd want 'tai' rather than 'tc'.

For reference, 'tc' is 'togglecontrols', so your WASD [or equivalent] doesn't actually move the player when toggled off. 'tai' is 'toggleai', which pauses/switches off their AI, so they stop processing anything until it's re-activated.

As always, just be careful with the console commands, and you'll be fine.

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Not entirely sure, but I think tfc 1 also toggles the game pause, as if you'd opened the menu.

If you're lookin to mess with the overlays with SLM, once you have the PC in the right spot, use 'tc' before 'tfc', so you can move the camera around, without also moving the PC around. For NPC's, you'd want 'tai' rather than 'tc'.

For reference, 'tc' is 'togglecontrols', so your WASD [or equivalent] doesn't actually move the player when toggled off. 'tai' is 'toggleai', which pauses/switches off their AI, so they stop processing anything until it's re-activated.

As always, just be careful with the console commands, and you'll be fine.

TC and TFC works for the PC. Thank you.

But Tai and TFC don't work for NPCs; the tattoos don't appear when I make my choice; only when I leave SLM

53 minutes ago, chev70 said:

TC and TFC works for the PC. Thank you.

But Tai and TFC don't work for NPCs; the tattoos don't appear when I make my choice; only when I leave SLM

Then you'd probably need to either force em into a pose, which they'll then hold until you/they are interacted with [either by you, or another NPC], or get em to sit on/use furniture [stools, for instance], then use SLM. Can't remember the console command to temporarily point em around like a companion, but it's on the fandom.com wiki for FO4, under 'console commands'

26 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Then you'd probably need to either force em into a pose, which they'll then hold until you/they are interacted with [either by you, or another NPC], or get em to sit on/use furniture [stools, for instance], then use SLM. Can't remember the console command to temporarily point em around like a companion, but it's on the fandom.com wiki for FO4, under 'console commands'

It's not stupid; I will use my pose mod to make the overlays changes. Good idea; thank you

Hi ! Don't know if someone had the problem but, i can't install it with NexusModManager, it says "CaptiveTattoo can't be added" so i tried to install it manually but i see nothing on Overlays. Should we obviously use "TFC, SLM 14" to make them appear in overlays ? cause i use Cheat Terminal to modify my character

Thanks for the answer and sorry if someone already asked that or if i did something wrong

2 hours ago, LatexLuger said:

Has anyone else run into the issue where LooksMenu doesn't have an overlay option for the body? It's just the usual shape triangle for me.

You probably forgot to add the overlays: In the SLM; click on Body; click on overlays AND click Add overlay (for me It's B / R / R but i play with the french version)

Hi ! Don't know if someone had the problem but, i can't install it with NexusModManager, it says "CaptiveTattoo can't be added" so i tried to install it manually but i see nothing on Overlays. Should we obviously use "TFC, SLM 14" to make them appear in overlays ? cause i use Cheat Terminal to modify my character

Thanks for the answer and sorry if someone already asked that or if i did something wrong

Same answer ; Click Add overlays and they will appear  ( And use Vortex; NMM is obsolete. Vortex is a fantastic tool; very well done and very intuitive )

1 hour ago, chev70 said:

You probably forgot to add the overlays: In the SLM; click on Body; click on overlays AND click Add overlay (for me It's B / R / R but i play with the french version)

Same answer ; Click Add overlays and they will appear  ( And use Vortex; NMM is obsolete. Vortex is a fantastic tool; very well done and very intuitive )

Hi ! Yeah i did that but still doesn't appeared haha i use tattoos in general for my character so i looked here but yeah nothing. And yeah i would like to switch on vortex but i have so much mods (220) it's gonna be really painfull to switch everything

8 hours ago, chev70 said:

The issue I have is I don't even have the overlays option in my LM, just the usual body triangle. Didn't see anything in the MCM for LooksMenu, is there another mod I'm missing or a setting I need to manually set somewhere? Using Vortex, btw.

image.thumb.png.5405eb01a4e057b845dabda18bba1aab.png

11 hours ago, ZorruAhri said:

It seems that this mod organizer has problems with many current mods.

NMM is pretty antiquated at this point and you will have issues with a lot of mods. Do yourself a favor and learn to use Mod Organizer 2. There is a learning curve but it is 1000x superior to everything else. It makes trying new mods much easier as nothing is ever saved over. Getting rid of a mod's every file is as easy as deleting one folder. I've been using the old MO forever with Skyrim and New Vegas and now that it's mature MO2 is just stunningly good.

:thumbsup:

11 hours ago, LatexLuger said:

Has anyone else run into the issue where LooksMenu doesn't have an overlay option for the body? It's just the usual shape triangle for me.

What version of Fallout do you have? You must install the version of LooksMenu compatible with your version of Fallout.

If it does not appear, it might be better to reinstall LooksMenu.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631

46 minutes ago, ZorruAhri said:

So i'm just fucked right ? meh :(

I understand you. It would cost me a lot of time to change my mod manager because I also have more than 200 mods.

If it's worth it, then I'd look for some free time and some coffee ...

I am starting to work with the ideas that you guys proposed plus some of my own.

Spoiler

MudBox.png.b809fdc684a0189d7d3d6dde89cfbfff.png

2 hours ago, ZorruAhri said:

So i'm just fucked right ? meh :(

Changing over will just take time, patience and thoroughness. Moreso since you have ~200 mods.
And while it's unlikely, if done right and nothing went wrong or was corrupted along the way, you could potentially still continue your current save. Not that I'd bank on or even plan for that.

Vortex and MO2 [my preference] are much easier to migrate between, or from one to another. There's a learning curve involved, a bit moreso with MO2, but it's well worth the time & effort.

I mean, I can swap between a fully modded [182 mods] game, to a vanilla one in a couple minutes with MO2's profiles. Or a testing one, for testing a mod or two, then hop back into my modded game.

23 hours ago, JBpy said:

What version of Fallout do you have? You must install the version of LooksMenu compatible with your version of Fallout.

If it does not appear, it might be better to reinstall LooksMenu.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631

I have Fallout version 1.10.138.0 and I've tried reinstalling LooksMenu 1.6.16 twice. Still not working. Is this one of those mods Vortex can't do properly and I need to use ModOrganizer or manually install? I read something about Fallout disabling it automatically when it loads, could that be happening? How do I ensure it's still being loaded when F4SE bypasses the Fallout mod load thing?

EDIT: So after digging through a 7 month old Reddit post, I found out there's a "LooksMenu.swf" file in the FO4 install that needs removed before LooksMenu will take over.

Ah, seems I can't get them to show on NPC's with  8k (clean) textures and the fusion girl body. Tbf, I also run get dirty, cwss and  JB,  but I'd like to have slave tats on the slaves I keep, so I'm hoping there's a work-around.

Using the same body and textures for the raiders as I am for my version of Nora. 

6 hours ago, Tazcada said:

Ah, seems I can't get them to show on NPC's with  8k (clean) textures and the fusion girl body. Tbf, I also run get dirty, cwss and  JB,  but I'd like to have slave tats on the slaves I keep, so I'm hoping there's a work-around.

Using the same body and textures for the raiders as I am for my version of Nora. 

The process to scale tattoos to 8K (currently in 4K) seems simple and automated by photoshop. I am about to close raiders tattoos in 150 overlays, so I will also upload an 8K version. I will not be able to test the 8K version, let me know when I upload everything tomorrow.

On 8/26/2019 at 2:19 AM, Tazcada said:

Unfortunately, I couldn't pack the textures in the CK. I leave the unpackaged version. It is not an updated version, the one I just uploaded has 150 tattoos and this one has approximately 140, and the contrast correction of some tattoos is missing, but it will serve to test.

CaptiveTattoos 8K WIP.rar

Again

Good work !

Nice interpretation of the hentai womb tattoo!

The heart airbrush masking like nipple overlay is also something nice to have.

I will test the 8k Version later.

I know that these  overlays are intended to be related to some captive character.

Still Ideas are ideas and I don t know how to do it.

Suggestions:

-Lactation texture/overlay (white ish) on/under the nipples. 

-Matching to your "Semen Demon" maybe  "Need for Seed" "Need to Breed" (either close to the appropriate place or/and some kind of arrow to the place where the "need" is).

- Inspired by 

"Fertility Department"

-If I remember correctly there is an description error "Dairy Cattle" is on the leg on the back side and not the front side.

Maybe more Vault-Tec slave inspired stuff? Which would also close to lore friendly. Srsly Vault 68 and 69

But this could be a different overlay mod. "Property of Vault-Tec" "Free to use" "Repopulation-Device" "She can t say no" "(Re/Pro)creation-Device" " Always ready" " Anti-Stress Staff" 

"Better than JET"

My test of the 8k WIP Version:

-Hip Sub2 turns body black

- Cow Tits seems to be slipped lower, on the nipples. Front Two Hearts, it is fine)

- Thigh front dairy cattle is at the thigh back

- Raider Womb tattoo is missing

- The Back area  seems fine.

2 hours ago, MinamiTakahashi said:

Fallout 4's been dying for a mod like this, thanks alot! Anyway I was wondering if you plan on making these slave themed scrawl for faces as well at some point?

I did these tattoos, in part, because I expected to encourage someone to prepare or finalize a system similar to Skyrim's SlaveTats, and I think it would not be very different from the "Cum Overlays" system we already have in Fallout. Unfortunately, I understand that this system cannot manipulate tattoos on the face. That's why you can't apply "Cum Overlays" on your face after an AAF scene. The same would happen with facial tattoos. It seems to me that it would be an effort in vain. That is why I have not yet read tutorials about it (I think the process is different).

1 hour ago, Kiara said:

@ZI0MATRIX : Thanks for linking, didn't know this existed (and that I would get a notification for this)

I am quite intrigued by this mod, will try it later.

@JBpy : If you want to do this, drop me a PM, I might to help you out with some assets

Sure, buddy. I'll write you. I consider Raiders' tattoos closed. But I could make a second "pack" along with supermutant tattoos.