Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

8 hours ago, JBpy said:

@JasonTodd1976

Good news. I found a lot of Skyrim assets that will be useful for Whipped And Branded with clean skin. So I won't have to work from scratch. I just have to add the hot iron marks and, finally, make normal textures. Since you mentioned a character with drug addiction, you gave me the idea of putting some needle marks on arms or neck in some overrides.

Yesterday I made a simple normal map and I like it. need more tweaks, but they look good, like recent lashes, as if they were done 5 minutes ago lol ...

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot0.png.114c60706eac311be3beeb7328c868d8.png

ScreenShot2.png.648f320f89598a9c785137dabd50db74.png

I will upload a new version on Sunday night, along with other groups of facial tattoos and overlays.

Awesome Mate, Will make a whipped, beaten and broken Cait all the more realistic. Looking forward to it

Definitely love the new facial bruises, etc. First rate work. And double thanks for making the position adjustable. Doesn't always work, but gives some wiggle room.

Any chance of something similar for body overlays? A different skin makes sense for thing like brands or whip scars, but overlays would be better for bruises, welts, rope burns, or spanking marks.

12 hours ago, JBpy said:

@Agnot2014

Like this? 

Hide contents

test.png.8a2d003af1249b5322a11b73546d9f13.png

BTW, I hadn't thought much when I did "Nymph." I think it would be better to put "Nymph" the same fond that "For Rent" uses.

I like it a lot, but maybe not quite as big please and maybe a bit higher up? I think a whore needs to be able to be covered up by panties for when I with polite company. If you see what I mean.

Yes I agree it would be better to put "Nymph" in the same font that "For Rent" uses

Tattoos that potentially are requested by the wearer would have more finesse.

I thank you for all your hard work and patience.

ScreenShot42621.thumb.png.feafdd49d60086f3ddb147af0cc5416a.png

P.S.

This was my attempt, but has the upside down Tattoo on the belly.

@Erisian

It was the first thing I tried with the overlays. But when you put color images, the overlays shine. When you do something like a whip mark, you should put a red skin area around the whip wound. In the overlays, the red skin plus the whip mark glow brightly as if they were a kind of huge and uniform spot. (I didn't take a picture, but I should have done it). My only solution was the overrides.

7 hours ago, JBpy said:

@Erisian

It was the first thing I tried with the overlays. But when you put color images, the overlays shine. When you do something like a whip mark, you should put a red skin area around the whip wound. In the overlays, the red skin plus the whip mark glow brightly as if they were a kind of huge and uniform spot. (I didn't take a picture, but I should have done it). My only solution was the overrides.

Huh. Interesting. Guess that explains why I haven't seen any colored body tattoo mods, unlike 3/NV.Sky.

I whipped up a version of the skin overrides without the need for Unique Player. Meaning you can apply them to any and everyone you want! (Provided they are using a female body, since they're female textures)

To use, open up looksmenu on the player or any Unique NPC (your follower, that bitch Marcy Long etc.) -> Body -> Skin and pick your poison :D

The only caveat is that I couldn't figure out how to get the 'back of the head' textures working, so if that bothers you, just have long hair or a hat or something. And if you are using Unique Player, I don't think it will work on your character. Didn't test with it since I don't use it.

WhippedAndBranded_NoUniquePlayer.7z

Thanks! Already uploaded it in the download section and added the missing texture. 

It works even if you have Unique Player, but the body does not match the protagonist's body. My NPCs use Curvy body, but my character uses custom body. When applying the override I get the body of my NPCs.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:14 AM, JBpy said:

Thanks! Already uploaded it in the download section and added the missing texture. 

It works even if you have Unique Player, but the body does not match the protagonist's body. My NPCs use Curvy body, but my character uses custom body. When applying the override I get the body of my NPCs.

Quick work! :D Might be worth it to update my version for the download page with a redone BSA made with your original textures, since I had to extract the BSA to restructure the folders meaning the textures have gone through compression twice, not that it really degrades them that much but every little pixel counts! If you don't want to go through the "extra hoops" of updating my version of it if and when you add new textures I'm willing to takie up that burden for the foreseeable future.

Mind sharing the steps for applying the "back of head" textures? I couldn't figure it out and failed in my quest of finding a tutorial for it, could be useful for my other skin overrides I have for personal use. I'm pretty sure male characters use a back of head texture as well and seeing how my other skin overrides are for use with BodyTalk and the one female override I have for my femboy who uses a female body for body shape purposes and he has the mismatched back of head problem.

23 hours ago, KyLeeKu said:

Anyway to get a version compatible with 2K face textures? I tried extracting the BA2 and converting myself but, it caused glitches with the overlays. 

I won't be able to do it until I learn to use the batch tool of Gimp. :cry:

With Gimp. You should increase the resolution to all files to 2048 (except "Face_Specular"). Files ending in "_n" should be saved in BT5 / ATI2 format, while the rest should be saved in BC3 / DXT5 format.

Finally, the only file called "Face_specular" should be saved in BT5 / ATI2 format and you should raise the resolution to 1024 (currently it is at 512).

If the conditions are not met, the tattoo will not be displayed. The good thing? You can try it in-game. Change resolutions and format in GIMP, while Fallout is minimized, and when you open the Fallout window you can check if facial textures load correctly. I tell you this because I am not sure if "Face_Specular" should be in 1024 or 2048. It is a matter of trial and error.

As you can see, it is a job that requires a lot of patience ... and it is a "dog job", as we would say here :grimace: The Gimp batch tool is necessary to save a lot of time because there are like 100 facial tattoos right now ... 

59 minutes ago, metame said:

Quick work! :D Might be worth it to update my version for the download page with a redone BSA made with your original textures, since I had to extract the BSA to restructure the folders meaning the textures have gone through compression twice, not that it really degrades them that much but every little pixel counts! If you don't want to go through the "extra hoops" of updating my version of it if and when you add new textures I'm willing to takie up that burden for the foreseeable future.

Mind sharing the steps for applying the "back of head" textures? I couldn't figure it out and failed in my quest of finding a tutorial for it, could be useful for my other skin overrides I have for personal use. I'm pretty sure male characters use a back of head texture as well and seeing how my other skin overrides are for use with BodyTalk and the one female override I have for my femboy who uses a female body for body shape purposes and he has the mismatched back of head problem.

Do not worry! I will be in charge of updating both versions this Sunday, since I will include as 4 or 6 more sets of skins overrides, with clean skin as requested by a user. It is a process that I have almost memorized and it does not take me more than a few minutes. 

This is the guide I used to add the missing texture.

Rear Head Texture Guide for Skin Overrides-31554-1.7z

16 hours ago, JBpy said:

Pretty satisfied with how the whip marks are looking on clean skin.

16 hours ago, JBpy said:

Pretty satisfied with how the whip marks are looking on clean skin.

Reveal hidden contents

test1.png.7f447d769df33760e3fc1cc55a7c5c05.png

test2.png.7e010bd069d3bec1e21271caf8c19f9f.png

test3.png.726d472d28bc0028a86db25f79e9a9e5.png

Nice! Can't wait to use them. My SS is free now and looking for revenge- so she should have bathed at some point.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:50 PM, metame said:

I whipped up a version of the skin overrides without the need for Unique Player. Meaning you can apply them to any and everyone you want! (Provided they are using a female body, since they're female textures)

To use, open up looksmenu on the player or any Unique NPC (your follower, that bitch Marcy Long etc.) -> Body -> Skin and pick your poison :D

The only caveat is that I couldn't figure out how to get the 'back of the head' textures working, so if that bothers you, just have long hair or a hat or something. And if you are using Unique Player, I don't think it will work on your character. Didn't test with it since I don't use it.

WhippedAndBranded_NoUniquePlayer.7z 114.85 MB · 9 downloads

Holy! How did you get this to work!? It also only modifies the selected person, correct? I thought that was theoretically impossible without UniquePlayer!

On 10/12/2019 at 6:48 AM, Vel W said:

Holy! How did you get this to work!? It also only modifies the selected person, correct? I thought that was theoretically impossible without UniquePlayer!

Hi! I am still trying to understand which dirty texture are you using for the "original base skin" (before applying scratches & stuff) - I am unable to replicate that degree of dirtiness on an EVB (female) base texture, and I am looking for a source. Is the dirt something you have added yourself (if so, how?), or does it come from a specific mod?

Decals I can reposition myself in paint.net, it's tedious but definitely feasible, but the base skin is a different matter altogether, I cannot just reposition CBBE to fit an EVB mesh

TY

@JBpy @metame

Excuse me for double-posting, but~~ in your cases, did you have to set up anything so that AAF animations do not "unequip" the Skin Overrides?

In my case, any dirt, bites, lashes and hot iron marks just disappear whenever AAF animations are played, and then come back when the animations are finished before the characters involved are equipped with their outfits. The screenshots at the file download page do not seem to imply this problem. I'm using the WhippedAndBranded_NoUniquePlayer.7z version if that helps.

2 hours ago, Vel W said:

@JBpy @metame

Excuse me for double-posting, but~~ in your cases, did you have to set up anything so that AAF animations do not "unequip" the Skin Overrides?

In my case, any dirt, bites, lashes and hot iron marks just disappear whenever AAF animations are played, and then come back when the animations are finished before the characters involved are equipped with their outfits. The screenshots at the file download page do not seem to imply this problem. I'm using the WhippedAndBranded_NoUniquePlayer.7z version if that helps.

I already answered in your thread. I hope it can be solved. In my case, it also happened to me without having to play an AAF scene. If I put on certain clothes, the skin under my clothes was the standard. I had to fix it in bodyslide: delete the reference body, reinsert it, conform it and save it.

12 hours ago, JBpy said:

I already answered in your thread. I hope it can be solved. In my case, it also happened to me without having to play an AAF scene. If I put on certain clothes, the skin under my clothes was the standard. I had to fix it in bodyslide: delete the reference body, reinsert it, conform it and save it.

Thank you for sparing the time to do it. 

While we're at it~~would you be interested in creating the skin overrides for males as well? One of my other characters is a hardcore Raider, and it'd just be more badass if he were to sport all that dirt and grime.

Edit: Or is there something I can change in the skin.json file to allow it? I did notice there are attributes like "gender": "1" in the JSON objects which~~probably mean "female" (assuming "male" is "0")? 

image.png.13903f1d14745f61a26e11c17d45a980.png

note: don't mind the part where "femaleFace" is "null". I use Valkyr face textures so used the parameter to prevent the skin overrides from altering my characters' faces.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:10 AM, SAC said:

Hi! I am still trying to understand which dirty texture are you using for the "original base skin" (before applying scratches & stuff) - I am unable to replicate that degree of dirtiness on an EVB (female) base texture, and I am looking for a source. Is the dirt something you have added yourself (if so, how?), or does it come from a specific mod?

Decals I can reposition myself in paint.net, it's tedious but definitely feasible, but the base skin is a different matter altogether, I cannot just reposition CBBE to fit an EVB mesh

TY

Respectful bump :) 

23 minutes ago, SAC said:

Respectful bump :) 

LOL. I thought it was a message for Vel W and I thought he had a dirty skin set.

I use this texture as main.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7275

The normal texture is also important, so that dirt that does not look like black paint ... But I have not managed to replicate an effect as good as that of Nexus. That's why I use it.

And if I want to add more dirt, I use this layer. In one of the overrides, I get to use three layers of dirt. 

Dirt layer CBBE.7z

What's New in Version 2.2

Released Just now

I corrected some body tattoos that did not correspond to their menu description.

Added new body tattoos. Here the list.

Spoiler

name: "$Slave (Ankle) Queen of Spades",
2 name: "$Slave (Back Low) Play Hard",
3 name: "$Slave (Back Low) Queen of Spades",
4 name: "$Slave (Back Low) VaultTec",
5 name: "$Slave (Back Thigh) Cute",
6 name: "$Slave (Back) Finger",
7 name: "$Slave (Back) GiveMePsycho",
8 name: "$Slave (Back) Lead Me",
9 name: "$Slave (Back) Me and you",
10 name: "$Slave (Back) My whole week",
11 name: "$Slave (Back) Show me the ropes",
12 name: "$Slave (Back) Vaultec Nothing Ventured",
13 name: "$Slave (Back) VaultTec Dosis",
14 name: "$Slave (Back) VaultTec Happiest",
15 name: "$Slave (Back) VaultTec Nothing Ventured",
16 name: "$Slave (Back) VaultTec Use Them!",
17 name: "$Slave (Belly) Cumpet",
18 name: "$Slave (Belly) Cute",
19 name: "$Slave (Belly) DaddysLittlePet",
20 name: "$Slave (Belly) GiveMePsycho",
21 name: "$Slave (Belly) Nymph",
22 name: "$Slave (Belly) VaultTec GetYourDose",
23 name: "$Slave (Belly) VaultTec Happiest",
24 name: "$Slave (Belly) VaultTec Nothing Ventured",
25 name: "$Slave (Belly) VaultTec VaultTec Nothing Ventured",
26 name: "$Slave (Belly) VaultTec",
27 name: "$Slave (Butt) Cute",
28 name: "$Slave (Butt) For Rent",
29 name: "$Slave (Butt) VaultTec",
30 name: "$Slave (Front Thigh) Cute",
31 name: "$Slave (Front Thigh) StepByTry",
32 name: "$Slave (Front Thigh) VaultTec",
33 name: "$Slave (Front) Cumpet",
34 name: "$Slave (Front) Cute",
35 name: "$Slave (Front) Destroy My Throat",
36 name: "$Slave (Front) VaultTec Leak",
37 name: "$Slave (Front) VaultTec",
38 name: "$Slave (Neck) Cumpet",
39 name: "$Slave (Neck) VaultTec",

Update7.png.48e3b34353e74251c32afc667bae571a.png

Added 14 new facial tattoos. You will find the new ones after the "Your Best Shot" tattoo.

Spoiler

test11.png.ac1794dd40ff404652577c9aa1f664fd.png

I added normal textures to the neck suck marks. It is not that much difference, but they are better perceived and no longer look like tattoos.

Spoiler

Update11.png.4c18fa2b6ed749e6df522912da324e7d.png

I added a couple of experiments on the facial tattoos. I'm trying to get a drug addict look, so I put two variants of "addicted eyes".

Spoiler

Update5.png.444e3a278768d1b312f864cf31803aa0.png

Added 5 new skin overrides to the list of 8 originals. The new ones are with clean skin. All 13 have been retouched. This new version is 1.5

The first overrides is pale skin, but with bruises and scratches and a slight layer of dirt.

2. More dirt. More scratches and bruises. And bites.

3. First hot iron marking. More dirt.

4. Variant of the first hot iron marking.

5. More dirt. Greater scratches and bites.

6. Three more hot iron brands. More dirt.

7. Front whip marks and more dirt. Burns on the back and legs.

8. Greater whip marks, burns, bruises, scratches and much more dirt.

9. Clean skin, without layers of dirt, with iron marks and whip marks on the back.

10. Clean skin, without layers of dirt, only has hot iron marks with some bruises and scratches. 11. Clean skin with a slight layer of dirt. Bruises, scratches, iron marks and bites.

12.Clean skin. Lashes on the back, breasts, belly. Also have iron marks.

13. Clean skin, but with marks, bruises, scratches and burned back. On both arms I put needle marks. I still don't know which one looks better so I left both.

Spoiler

Update1.png.533a4e84a7647b5bf13dd8c11bc1972f.pngUpdate2.png.c1f6a1c59c31ad9e54c411e10d608b1e.pngUpdate3.png.ef93be6b37802dadc63e5755b3a6da47.pngUpdate10.png.06b3f353526751287c8c45921d5c64ed.png

Update8.png.451c46112a2ed3bd2016417dc830a0cb.png