Punsaurus Posted February 27, 2021 Posted February 27, 2021 The good news is that the glow on the red tattoos is gone on most of them, however there's still a few where it's still present. The 'tasty ass' tattoo under her right knee is an odd one, it's like a red tattoo was placed under a normal tattoo and the red one is trying to glow from under the normal one. But the glow on the other tattoos is gone, even the large lower groin tattoo which used to glow pink. 1
zeniyudye Posted February 27, 2021 Posted February 27, 2021 Im sure its already covered, but are there future updates for greater selection of lower back and groin area tattoos?
vaultbait Posted February 27, 2021 Posted February 27, 2021 5 hours ago, zeniyudye said: Im sure its already covered, but are there future updates for greater selection of lower back and groin area tattoos? As the file description page mentions, you can always use the LooksMenu advanced options to move these overlays around and stretch/resize them when applying manually. Fairly easy to move a neck or mid-back tat down to the lower back, belly tat down to the groin area, et cetera. You can even use the same controls to relocate tattoo overlays already placed on the player character or NPCs by other mods.
Punsaurus Posted February 28, 2021 Posted February 28, 2021 Tested out the full body tattoo templates, the one for the back still has glowing red tattoos. On the plus side tested out the no BBC patch, it worked removing the BBC tattoos from the list. On the large tattoo templates that covered the whole body I don't think there were any BBC tattoos on them.
JB. Posted February 28, 2021 Author Posted February 28, 2021 @Punsaurus Let me know if they still look very shiny to you. I went into a cave to test the changes lol. HOTFIX Captive Tattoos 2.7.1 .7z Spoiler 1
Magenta147 Posted February 28, 2021 Posted February 28, 2021 Really like this mod, if only the face tattoo is being applied when using the Tattoo After Rape but looksmenu is the problem(From the previous post).
vaultbait Posted February 28, 2021 Posted February 28, 2021 27 minutes ago, Magenta147 said: Really like this mod, if only the face tattoo is being applied when using the Tattoo After Rape but looksmenu is the problem(From the previous post). Yes, LM doesn't have any API for adding/removing face overlays. 1
zeniyudye Posted February 28, 2021 Posted February 28, 2021 6 hours ago, vaultbait said: As the file description page mentions, you can always use the LooksMenu advanced options to move these overlays around and stretch/resize them when applying manually. Fairly easy to move a neck or mid-back tat down to the lower back, belly tat down to the groin area, et cetera. You can even use the same controls to relocate tattoo overlays already placed on the player character or NPCs by other mods. I am aware, but thats not what I was asking.
vaultbait Posted February 28, 2021 Posted February 28, 2021 14 hours ago, zeniyudye said: I am aware, but thats not what I was asking. You asked about more "lower back and groin area tattoos" but nothing makes tattoos specific to a particular area, aside from their initial placements. Did you mean you want to know if more tattoos will eventually have those as their initial locations, or whether there would be additional tattoos somehow more appropriate to those parts of the body?
zeniyudye Posted March 1, 2021 Posted March 1, 2021 ................ you over analyzed my question and you already answer it yes. something more suitable
Punsaurus Posted March 3, 2021 Posted March 3, 2021 https://scitechdaily.com/smart-oled-tattoos-engineers-create-light-emitting-tattoo/ Hah, glowing tattoos in real life, how about that
aureliove Posted March 8, 2021 Posted March 8, 2021 I can't see the facial tattoos or the makeup on my character how to fix the problem ?
vaultbait Posted March 8, 2021 Posted March 8, 2021 21 minutes ago, aureliove said: I can't see the facial tattoos or the makeup on my character how to fix the problem ? What option did you pick for face overlay resolution in this mod's FOMOD installer menu, and what resolution are your faces (modded high-definition/2K, or vanilla/1k)? They need to match.
aureliove Posted March 10, 2021 Posted March 10, 2021 On 3/9/2021 at 12:43 AM, vaultbait said: What option did you pick for face overlay resolution in this mod's FOMOD installer menu, and what resolution are your faces (modded high-definition/2K, or vanilla/1k)? They need to match. I use vortex not FOMOD and I don't know which mod affects the texture
JB. Posted March 10, 2021 Author Posted March 10, 2021 54 minutes ago, aureliove said: I use vortex not FOMOD and I don't know which mod affects the texture The fomod is the file that you downloaded and installed using Vortex. Reinstall this mod via Vortex and choose the 1K facial textures, those are the vanilla facial textures. For the other (2K) you need to have other mods installed. This clarification is written in the FOMOD when you choose the options
aureliove Posted March 10, 2021 Posted March 10, 2021 28 minutes ago, JBpy said: Le fomod est le fichier que vous avez téléchargé et installé à l'aide de Vortex. Réinstallez ce mod via Vortex et choisissez les textures de visage 1K, ce sont les textures de visage à la vanille. Pour l'autre (2K), vous devez avoir d'autres mods installés. Cette clarification est inscrite dans le FOMOD lorsque vous choisissez les options thanks !
Nivinh0 Posted March 10, 2021 Posted March 10, 2021 It's possible to download an older version? I'am looking for 2.6, but I didn't find a way to download it.
JB. Posted March 10, 2021 Author Posted March 10, 2021 9 minutes ago, Nivinh0 said: It's possible to download an older version? I'am looking for 2.6, but I didn't find a way to download it. Ok, here it is. https://www.mediafire.com/file/dvxb5da7r55pvoj/Captive_Tattoos_2.6.7z/file
Nivinh0 Posted March 10, 2021 Posted March 10, 2021 3 minutes ago, JBpy said: Ok, here it is. https://www.mediafire.com/file/dvxb5da7r55pvoj/Captive_Tattoos_2.6.7z/file Thank you!
bluehaze3 Posted March 11, 2021 Posted March 11, 2021 i just wanted to say thanks for the great mod. i was already working on a BBC center slave camp, and this shit could not have been more perfect for it.
RiverVR Posted March 14, 2021 Posted March 14, 2021 I've tried using this mod for CBBE and Fusion Girl and neither work and just textures are everywhere, same goes with some of the capture devices move all the textures around and its a mess, would just like to know an thorough explanation to get this to work for CBBE, or a video if anyone knows one out there
Billy Mayes Posted March 14, 2021 Posted March 14, 2021 hey i was wondering if it was possible to get captive tats to work with skadi from https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25307?tab=posts I cant seem to get them to show on the body
JB. Posted March 15, 2021 Author Posted March 15, 2021 8 hours ago, Billy Mayes said: hey i was wondering if it was possible to get captive tats to work with skadi from https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25307?tab=posts I cant seem to get them to show on the body The skin must be in 4K, as it is the size of the tattoos. I see that the one on that mod is at 2k; You could rescale the skin with Gimp. However, I also see that there is a considerable difference between the textures of that mod with CBBE / FG: some tattoos may look decent, but many will be distorted. You should adjust the tattoos with the LooksMenu tools, but I don't think the result will be optimal.
Billy Mayes Posted March 15, 2021 Posted March 15, 2021 10 hours ago, JBpy said: The skin must be in 4K, as it is the size of the tattoos. I see that the one on that mod is at 2k; You could rescale the skin with Gimp. However, I also see that there is a considerable difference between the textures of that mod with CBBE / FG: some tattoos may look decent, but many will be distorted. You should adjust the tattoos with the LooksMenu tools, but I don't think the result will be optimal. thanks you wouldnt happen to have a guide or something on how to do that would you??
Skyrim is best Posted March 17, 2021 Posted March 17, 2021 Hi, I wanted to ask, I downloaded mod itself, in overlays there was nothing, so I couldn't even apply them. When I downloaded any of the 2 patches, the tattoos appeared in overlays and could be applied, but they are invisible on body and even on face. Other Tattoo mods are fine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now