Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

Something that I did was add the overlays to cumoverlays so that there is a chance that captive tattoos are applied instead.  My PC is bi and in a 4 way relationship with three girls sooo when she is with a man, well sometimes he's a jerk :P 5760 = 24 in game hrs @ 1 : 15 time scale ratio  
image.png.e263db27841f64839887ea253c030492.png

Edit: I am mentioning this because is there an expanded list of all the overlays that I can select from?  Also I did test this and it did work

53 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

Something that I did was add the overlays to cumoverlays so that there is a chance that captive tattoos are applied instead.  My PC is bi and in a 4 way relationship with three girls sooo when she is with a man, well sometimes he's a jerk :P 5760 = 24 in game hrs @ 1 : 15 time scale ratio  

Edit: I am mentioning this because is there an expanded list of all the overlays that I can select from?  Also I did test this and it did work

Look in the download section. There is a document called "Resources Only (Positions, ID, Names) .7z". Download it and you will have around 300 IDs of tattoos. I didn't include the new IDs, but I will soon upload it along with another update.

I recommend the Indarello mod, which applies tattoos if the animations are aggressive.

What's New in Version 2.4

Released Just now

01/16/2020

enb2020_1_15_17_26_33.png.70c81dc8be291afcceca0cd346de87d4.png

Added more than 50 tattoos, a large part on SuperMutants, courtesy of @paparebbe who contributed the typography of erratic style. There are already 400 tattoos.

7 new facial tattoos. Nothing bombastic because I no longer have new ideas.

The optional copy of an excel file with the 400 IDs of the tattoos is included in the FOMOD.

For the next update I will make tattoos for men (BodyTalk).

LIST

1  SuperMutantArm  $Slave (Arm Left) SuperMutant
2  SuperMutantArmRight  $Slave (Arm Right) SuperMutant
3 SuperMutantBack  $Slave (Back) SuperMutant
4  SuperMutantBelly  $Slave (Belly) SuperMutant
5  SuperMutantFaceBack  $Slave (Back) SuperMutant
6  SoftBreast  $Slave (Breast) Soft
7  SoftLowBack  $Slave (Back Low) Soft
8  SMBrainlessFront  $Slave (Front) Brainless
9  SoftBelly  $Slave (Belly) Soft
10  SMPetThighBack  $Slave (Back Thigh) Mutie Pet
11  ThisLiceHip  $Slave (Hip) This Lice!
12  ThisLiceThighBack  $Slave (Back Thigh) This Lice!
13  SMPetButt  $Slave (Butt) Mutie Pet
14  TamedThighBack  $Slave (Back Thigh) Tamed by Muties
15  SuperiorRaceBack  $Slave (Back) Superior Race
16  BoilerBack  $Slave (Back) Boiler
17  BoilerButt  $Slave (Butt) Boiler
18  SMMashFront  $Slave (Front) Mash it
19  BoilerUnderArmLeft  $Slave (Front Thigh) Boiler
20  SMPetBelly  $Slave (Butt) Mutant Pet
21  HumanMilk  $Slave (Back) HumanMilk
22  HumanMilkFront  $Slave (Front) Human Milk
23  BreedBelly  $Slave (Belly) Breed
24  HoundPetButt  $Slave (Butt) Hound Pet
25  BoilSlowBackThigh  $Slave (Back Thigh) Boil Slow
26  HoundPetBelly  $Slave (Belly) Hounds Pet
27  LessTalkFront  $Slave (Front) Less Talk
28  LittleBreederBack  $Slave (Back) Little Breeder
29  LittleBreederFront  $Slave (Front) Little Breeder
30  MutieFront  $Slave (Front) Mutie Whore
31  MutieFrontThigh  $Slave (Front Thigh) Mutie Whore
32  MutieButt  $Slave (Butt) Mutie Whore
33  BadGirlBelly  $Slave (Belly) BadGirl
34  BadGirlButt  $Slave (Butt) BadGirl
35  SadSlaveBack  $Slave (Back) Sad Slave
36  WorshipFront  $Slave (Front) Worship
37  DemonSlaveLeftHip  $Slave (Hip) DemonSlave
38  SpadeBreast  $Slave (Breast) Spade
39  DemonSlaveBack  $Slave (Back) Demon Slave
40  FemaleOrgasmThighFront  $Slave (Front Thigh) Female Orgasm
41  FuckMinutemanFront  $Slave (Front) Fuck Minutemen II
42  HereForSuckFront  $Slave (Front) Here for Suck
43  GoodGirlsBelly  $Slave (Belly) Good Girls
44  MistressGonnaKillBelly  $Slave (Belly) Mistress Gonna Kill
45  MistressPetBelly  $Slave (Belly) Mistress Pet
46  MistressPetLowBack  $Slave (Back Low) Mistress Pet
47  MistressPropertyLowBack  $Slave (Back Low) Mistress Property
48  SadSlave  $Slave (Hip) Sad Slave

PICS

enb2020_1_15_17_04_00.png.810deb35d22c47e0aaf2bac3af138f99.pngenb2020_1_15_17_04_12.png.ea266d7dee4b2357be429ef04c515795.pngenb2020_1_15_17_13_15.png.c6b64c2dccdfe07752b4652d0473dab3.pngenb2020_1_15_18_18_12.png.40b74f60d9eb054fb0856dcf244f4568.pngenb2020_1_15_21_28_26.png.b11e72146291e513c02954fc57cea976.png

6 hours ago, hu4all said:

So do the bruises show up with whipped and branded I'm using this with violate everything works great but I can never see any bruising

There is no mod that uses that set of skins. You have to manually put it to your character or the NPCs.

On 1/16/2020 at 6:44 AM, JBpy said:

There is no mod that uses that set of skins. You have to manually put it to your character or the NPCs.

Yet. :D

This update looks amazing @JBpy. I intend to add some kind of very immersive way to have the tattoos applied either in Hardship or another mod in the near future. I don't like the way Indarello does it just willy nilly after any aggressive anim plays... DOES NOT play well with Hardship lol.

19 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Yet. :D

This update looks amazing @JBpy. I intend to add some kind of very immersive way to have the tattoos applied either in Hardship or another mod in the near future. I don't like the way Indarello does it just willy nilly after any aggressive anim plays... DOES NOT play well with Hardship lol.

Hey, that sounds great. Let me know if you want any set of specific tattoos.

Twisted uploaded a new mod that applies tattoos via script, with API included, an approach much less aggressive than editing XML. And apply them according to factions.

But my message was in reference to the set of skins (whit whip wounds and hot iron marks). It seems impractical to apply sets of skins via scripts because there are hundreds of variants of skins. If someone uses skin with freckles, and one of my sets is applied, the skin will change from freckles to skin without freckles.

9 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Hey, that sounds great. Let me know if you want any set of specific tattoos.

Twisted uploaded a new mod that applies tattoos via script, with API included, an approach much less aggressive than editing XML. And apply them according to factions.

But my message was in reference to the set of skins (whit whip wounds and hot iron marks). It seems impractical to apply sets of skins via scripts because there are hundreds of variants of skins. If someone uses skin with freckles, and one of my sets is applied, the skin will change from freckles to skin without freckles.

Ah, didn't realize that pack was full on skin overrides. should have figured.

Well in the context of something like Hardship it could be done during character setup. I simply add a few globals set by asking for a general description of the character's skin, then apply the appropriate marks. I haven't actually played with that pack though. 

It's not like there are 30-million-jillion skin combos like in Skyrim. :) 

Thanks for the update! Will you eventually be fixing the spelling errors?

A quick recap (it's from the page 12 of this thread) -

Some minor issues with the existing overlays:

• Duplicate Belly tat [Nothing Ventured], not sure if that's meant to be two different ones.
  • Mistress' Property tat(s) spelling [Should be no "s" after the apostrophe]
  • Destroy My Throat tat spelling [Thoath instead of Throat, I believe]
  • Disobedient tat's spelling [Should only have one "s"]

Really loving the updates to this mod. Also have a quick question - are colours possible or no for overlay tattoos?

Wondering if its possible to eventually create coloured lewd tattoos (for your other mod).

56 minutes ago, morikawa said:

I'm sure I already corrected them. Unless I screwed up and copied the corrections where I shouldn't.

Damn, I had corrected them but I save them in the wrong folder. I will include a small update tonight with those corrections and a couple of tattoos about "paws". 

I will try tattoos with colors. The last time I tried, they glowed horribly and didn't look good. This post explains how to create colors from a single texture. So I will have to do several experiments but I hope to achieve a satisfactory result.

On 1/16/2020 at 7:05 PM, BarneyGold said:

Hi,

Thanks for the mod the new tattos look great!

May I ask for a butt version of the paw tattoo in a future update?

I leave you a small patch with three paws tattoos. I will not upload it to the main page because I will include it later, when I finish with the male tattoos ( I don't know when I'll finish it because I want to have 100 tattoos). I included a color tattoo too.

The patch requires the 2.4 file.

$Slave (Belly) Paw

$Slave (Butt) Paw Right

$Slave (Butt) Paw Left

$Slave (Front) Two Hearts Red

Corrected the spelling mistakes that Morikawa pointed out.

Corrected the 3holes tattoo that churubin pointed out.

Pics.

Patch.png.5fd4bb4fe165ea0828c5d4dba7361488.png

1.png.f81d2b2751ef4f7bd5188987a1b17831.png

3.png.d5121eaf22c623bdf082555c3bbe4155.png

2.png.3c307b21c310d50a850213522b47ae40.png

Captive Paws 2.4 Patch.7z

On 1/11/2020 at 7:03 AM, JBpy said:

Look in the download section. There is a document called "Resources Only (Positions, ID, Names) .7z". Download it and you will have around 300 IDs of tattoos. I didn't include the new IDs, but I will soon upload it along with another update.

I recommend the Indarello mod, which applies tattoos if the animations are aggressive.

TY.  On the topic of bruises --- I am wondering how the mod - Get Dirty - applies dirt to the face, body and clothes?  If you can find that out then it would be a matter of what the triggers would be to have this or another mod apply the bruises overlay to the face.  They probably would need to be different, in format(??) then the current ones ... maybe.  Maybe one day a punch to the face leads to a bruise starting to appear - getting more prominent then slowly fading on it's own :) 

On 1/19/2020 at 3:38 PM, JBpy said:

I leave you a small patch with three paws tattoos. I will not upload it to the main page because I will include it later, when I finish with the male tattoos ( I don't know when I'll finish it because I want to have 100 tattoos). I included a color tattoo too.

The patch requires the 2.4 file.

$Slave (Belly) Paw

$Slave (Butt) Paw Right

$Slave (Butt) Paw Left

$Slave (Front) Two Hearts Red

Corrected the spelling mistakes that Morikawa pointed out.

Corrected the 3holes tattoo that churubin pointed out.

Pics.

Patch.png.5fd4bb4fe165ea0828c5d4dba7361488.png

1.png.f81d2b2751ef4f7bd5188987a1b17831.png

3.png.d5121eaf22c623bdf082555c3bbe4155.png

2.png.3c307b21c310d50a850213522b47ae40.png

Captive Paws 2.4 Patch.7z 217.22 kB · 3 downloads

Wow I never expected such a support lol, thanks! ❤️

On 1/20/2020 at 8:28 AM, GoldenRain said:

TY.  On the topic of bruises --- I am wondering how the mod - Get Dirty - applies dirt to the face, body and clothes?  If you can find that out then it would be a matter of what the triggers would be to have this or another mod apply the bruises overlay to the face.  They probably would need to be different, in format(??) then the current ones ... maybe.  Maybe one day a punch to the face leads to a bruise starting to appear - getting more prominent then slowly fading on it's own :) 

I don't know how he did it but it is the only thing working on the face of my charachters. 

I cannot apply any slave tattoos on the face and I noticed that even the blood of enhanced blood applies to faces. (maybe that's normal).

Only the dirt of get dirty works on the face. (neck and above).

On 1/20/2020 at 2:28 AM, GoldenRain said:

Get Dirty uses an Effect Shader that is applied by a Spell.  Effect Shaders have a single texture that is applied to both the face and the body.  I have been wondering exactly what the mapping is, so I just took a look.  It turns out the entire texture is applied to both meshes according to their UV.  Here is the dirt texture overlaid on a FO4 head texture, and in game:

image.pngimage.png

Same with the body:

image.pngimage.png

So it should be possible to make bruises for the face and apply them using an FX shader.  However, I don't believe it is possible to apply a shader only to the head.

20 hours ago, eric_starbuck said:

I don't know how he did it but it is the only thing working on the face of my charachters. 

I cannot apply any slave tattoos on the face and I noticed that even the blood of enhanced blood applies to faces. (maybe that's normal).

Only the dirt of get dirty works on the face. (neck and above).

Did you pick the correct tattoo resolution matching your face texture resolution? The latest release has a fomod menu so you can chose between 1K and 2K face texture compatibility. Getting that backwards is the easiest way to wind up in the situation you're describing.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Did you pick the correct tattoo resolution matching your face texture resolution? The latest release has a fomod menu so you can chose between 1K and 2K face texture compatibility. Getting that backwards is the easiest way to wind up in the situation you're describing.

It is likely that I picked up the wrong file. ?

I'm running into the same face textures not appearing bug, my first time encountering it with this mod. I've tried both the SD and HD versions from the FOMOD, and the other mods I have with tats appear just fine. I haven't added/updated any mods since this one last worked either.

Thoughts?

EDIT: More info. The mods I'm using that would alter face textures are Looks Menu Customization Compendium, Nuclear Nude (although i think this is just body?), Optimized Vanilla Textures, I don't think any of my others override face textures.

EDIT 2: Aaaand in my attempts to get it working, I induced the brown face bug. Terrific.

EDIT 3: I'm writing a thesis here, apparently. Looks like the issue is with the whipped and branded skins. When I switch to those, the face goes brown. If I remove them, the face is all jumbled and doesn't load. But if I do the preset reset dance, the face goes back to normal textures and I get the face markings. Body markings work fine regardless.

1 hour ago, LatexLuger said:

I'm running into the same face textures not appearing bug, my first time encountering it with this mod. I've tried both the SD and HD versions from the FOMOD, and the other mods I have with tats appear just fine. I haven't added/updated any mods since this one last worked either.

Thoughts?

EDIT: More info. The mods I'm using that would alter face textures are Looks Menu Customization Compendium, Nuclear Nude (although i think this is just body?), Optimized Vanilla Textures, I don't think any of my others override face textures.

EDIT 2: Aaaand in my attempts to get it working, I induced the unfixable brown face bug. Terrific.

They should not create conflicts.

I do not recommend NMM, but Vortex or Mod Organizer.

If the "SlaveTattoo" option does not appear in LooksMenu, do you play with another race?

6.png.a7667794bfebdc8f3373e2aef2cc22fe.png.86be0b6732f7560e0c954ade5530e244.png

About the brown face. 

When you get thebrown face you gotta switch character preset then switch back. Tested with default Bethesda presets "face 1" then i switched to face2 then back to 1 and thebrown face was gone

The brown face bug is because you are placing facial tattoos with the wrong texture size. You probably installed the 2K version when you need only the 1K version (or vice versa).