Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

2 hours ago, stancedrwd said:

I'm not sure what's wrong with my game but when i go into looks menu to apply any of these tattoos, i can see the whole list of tattoos but none of them show up on the character?

If you mean tattoos in the face, you probably chose the 2K version of tattoos but you should install the normal (1K) version. Reinstall the mod and choose the right texture. 

SO i don't have Tattoos after Rape installed but this mod installer installed the Patch esp anyway despite stating that option would be disabled if i didn't have Tattoos after Rape isntalled (and showed me a message that this exact patch is not compatible with my mods and may lead to instabilites)

19 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

I use Tattoos after Rape. The patch is said to apply tattoos from the selection here without an issue. Does this include face tattoos or just body tattoos?

Unfortunately, there is no way to do that because LooksMenu must first develop an API. That is why it is also not possible to use the semen overlays on the face automatically. The day it is possible to use this option via scripts, we will be a few of those who will be ready to implement it.

2 hours ago, Kanealpha said:

SO i don't have Tattoos after Rape installed but this mod installer installed the Patch esp anyway despite stating that option would be disabled if i didn't have Tattoos after Rape isntalled (and showed me a message that this exact patch is not compatible with my mods and may lead to instabilites)

Very strange, I will try to replicate it and upload an update shortly. At the moment, you can manually delete "TatsAfterRape.esp"

Edit: 

You're right. My apologies. I am already uploading a corrected version. 

*A small FOMOD fix for those who don't use "Tattoo After Rape"

*Fixed the path of the AAF folder inside the FOMOD. I recommend anyone who has downloaded it to download  and install it again. ?‍♂️

42 minutes ago, justforcensor said:

Looks like I have a problem with installation: you can choose hd face textures or vanila, but if you choose vanila the two options below (choose just one) become uncheckable and "finish" button unclickable.

I have tried several times and have had no problems. I use Vortex, which mod manager do you use? Maybe the download was bugged in some way and you could re-install / re-download and re-install it.

On 7/14/2020 at 4:53 PM, JBpy said:

I have tried several times and have had no problems. I use Vortex, which mod manager do you use? Maybe the download was bugged in some way and you could re-install / re-download and re-install it.

I use vortext too, I'll try to reinstall it today, hope it gonna help. like your work and hope you gonna keep on adding more tatts :)

2 hours ago, Zarbh said:

Very nice mod ! If you can do more bbc, queen of spades, white bunny and other ethnic domination (white, ghoul etc...) would be great.

Keep your hard work :)

Personally, I'm addicted to BGC (Big Green Cock).

I didn't know the boner garage lol. Ideas are written down. Although I still haven't found the meaning of a white bunny. Hmm.

I frequent for a couple of days some subrreddits and Pinterest to have ideas and body references. The titles of some posts are very suggestive.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BodyWriting/

https://www.reddit.com/r/HentaiPetgirls/

https://www.reddit.com/r/FilthyGirls/ 

16 hours ago, JBpy said:

I didn't know the boner garage lol. Ideas are written down. Although I still haven't found the meaning of a white bunny. Hmm.

I'm sorry I was wrong, the correct term is snow-bunny not white-bunny.

008.jpg.3fdf7c8f15e1199802720592c7ce8d9b.jpg

Just want to ask and be sure about it before I update! Is it safe to update for an ongoing save? Does my character keep all her tattoos or do I need to add them again? I think she's gonna keep them but just wanna be sure! Because she has a lot of them! ;D

3 hours ago, dormain said:

Just want to ask and be sure about it before I update! Is it safe to update for an ongoing save? Does my character keep all her tattoos or do I need to add them again? I think she's gonna keep them but just wanna be sure! Because she has a lot of them! ;D

Updating has not caused any of my existing tattoo overlays to be lost.