Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

6 minutes ago, Maxw3ll said:

If these should solve my "repeated" problem, its still the same

Dammit. This is when I suggest pouring holy water on your PC lol...

I'm so sorry I couldn't help. If any idea comes up again, I will let you know.

@JBpy Figured a workaround for the overrides. When you choose one and get the brown face you gotta switch character preset then switch back. Tested with default Bethesda presets "face 1" then i switched to face2 then back to 1 and the brown face was gone but the override has stayed. So weird and random also with that patch its the same. I guess its good enough that body tattos and now overrides kinda work. I can do without face tats

• 3 weeks later...

Hah, i love it ❤️

Well, i would love it even more with a bunch of more male options :x :P especially degrading ones, like the urinal versions ect that women get :P

btw: Is male only Bodyoverlays by now or is that a failure on my side that its only bodystuff? ^^

1 hour ago, riot_punch said:

This is a folder containing 2K resizes of the face tattoos for those using 2K face textures, place it in data/textures/actors/character/character assets/facedetails.

it's a minute batch conversion job so it might not be perfect.

you're welcome.

Thank you. I'm going to try it tonight and I'll upload it to the main page. I also had one file with 2K facial tattoos , but I had problems with normal textures.

No, it has the same problem: it does not load the "special" textures (wounds, any texture that needs normal map). The good thing is that I decided to take my laziness away and test what the fucking format should be in Photoshop. I already got it.

I will be uploading it tonight and a couple more corrections as well. I had never used facial textures in 2K. They are very very good. What are horrible are some tattoos, because some defects are noticeable. But I won't be able to work much with those defects because 2K textures "drown" my PC hehe. I have a graphics card with 2 GB and I was thinking about renewing for Christmas. Should I get one of 4?

ScreenShot0.png.acb693d2d925f2126f06153013f9ee77.pngScreenShot2.png.a95021a495d4337613f74d18e08834e1.pngScreenShot3.png.c15a6bb22b2f14789bb828f28cbb302d.pngScreenShot4.png.813fc686ac7b77b3690f0dcf1ea1d989.png

What's New 

Released 1 minute ago

11/18/2019

1.       Added a version of facial tattoos for those who use Faces in HD (2K)

2.       The first texture of "WhippedAndBranded" ("First day with the boys") had a compression error that took me a month to realize ... I corrected that error.

3.       I added a patch for "WhippedAndBranded". This little patch replace a json file so it doesn't load my facial textures.

4.       WhippedAndBranded now has loose files, so you can edit them as you like.

8 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Here

Cool stuff :D! I have a question, in the Comprehensive Installation guide for AAF, they said "For example you cannot use BodyTalk V2 and CBBE" (so, I'm using AAF Modders Resources instead), but with this patch, I need Bodytalk V2, You said, in recommandation mod " you can continue using CBBE while men will use Body Talk." I'm a bit confused.

13 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Yes. If you install this mod, men will use BodyTalk and women will use CBBE.

So. The skeleton you use for CBBE will remain where it was. But the skeleton you need for BodyTalk (ZAZ Skeleton) should be downloaded and copied to meshes/character/ actors /NPCAssets.

Thank you for your answer.

So, I need: CBBE, Bodytalk V2, ZAZ Skeleton and the patch to separate them? They are no conflict with CBP Physics and AAF Modders Resource (I'm using them)?

I have another question, I don't have to install ZAZ Skeleton with MO2, just put the files of ZAZ Skeleton in the Gender Specific Skeletons mod folder meshes/character/ actors /NPCAssets?

24 minutes ago, JeanKatana said:

I have another question, I don't have to install ZAZ Skeleton with MO2, just put the files of ZAZ Skeleton in the Gender Specific Skeletons mod folder meshes/character/ actors /NPCAssets?

Exact. You should install BodyTalk V2 normally. But the ZAZ skeleton you must put it manually in the folder that I mentioned. That folder is created once you install the Gender Specific mod

25 minutes ago, JeanKatana said:

They are no conflict with CBP Physics and AAF Modders Resource (I'm using them)?

There is no conflict with CBP because I also use it. 

I don't remember well the modders resources thing. I think it has patches that are incompatible. 

What I recommend is:

AAF

Themes

Animations  

One patch

Indarello Patch (and requirements, such as Custom Moans and others).

You must disable all the patches you might have. Like the patch for Crazy and Leito animations, and the like. They are redundant and will only prevent AAF from starting (it will get stuck at 30% if you have an unnecessary patch active).

3 hours ago, JBpy said:

Exact. You should install BodyTalk V2 normally. But the ZAZ skeleton you must put it manually in the folder that I mentioned. That folder is created once you install the Gender Specific mod

There is no conflict with CBP because I also use it. 

I don't remember well the modders resources thing. I think it has patches that are incompatible. 

What I recommend is:

AAF

Themes

Animations  

One patch

Indarello Patch (and requirements, such as Custom Moans and others).

You must disable all the patches you might have. Like the patch for Crazy and Leito animations, and the like. They are redundant and will only prevent AAF from starting (it will get stuck at 30% if you have an unnecessary patch active).

Thank you for your explanation :) "One patch" is One Patch to Bang Them All?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

@JBpy have you seen the overlays @Ulfbearth did? Would a similar technique work for your whipped and branded textures instead of using skin overrides? Or did you try that already? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42350

Ah, I had not considered that approach; it's a very ingenious idea. I will try when I have time. The "incompatibility" with AAF is true, and it is frustrating.

Overrides DO work with AAF, but it's tedious. When loading a save, you must enter LooksMenu once (slm 14). Once this is done, the body with the override appears in the AAF scenes. But it is so tedious that it would be better to do it as Ulferth did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2019 at 6:30 AM, wdaigle said:

YES!

My 2K face was the problem.

Success!  Thank you!!!!

Example of "enslaved main character preset" with some wounds from other mods: (enhanced by yours):

Hide contents

20191020141731_1.jpg.948156ea9993e8ae735e872f0743e476.jpg

Hello all, can someone please tell me where this preset is from, or at least the tattoos being used for it. Thank you kindly  :)

On 12/21/2019 at 8:54 AM, Slapy7 said:

Hello all, can someone please tell me where this preset is from, or at least the tattoos being used for it. Thank you kindly  :)

The tattoos being used are from this one, Tattoos for Captives, and the wounds are from this one and the looksmenu compendium ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24830 ).

The preset I'm referring to is that I save my own.  I create a new one for each character.  I build her face and save that as a preset in my game.  For a playthrough, I save a set of 2 to 10 presets for that one character.  To start, I either start with one of the main faces or use one from the  pictureesque presets ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16788 ), like "Mandy" or  "Skya". 

I then wipe out the makeup and blemishes.

I then, with pre-war in mind, change the hair (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10543, or https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8126 or https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11402 )

and hair color (usually ginger from the improved hair colors (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18287)),

and then change the skin tone, give her a cute nose, smooth out the forehead and neck (making it setting 2, instead of smooth, can reduce the neck seam), etc.

Then I apply pre-war make-up and, usually, no tattoos. I save that as "a <name> pre-war" where <name> is the name I'm going to give this character.  I put "a" to make it show up at the top of the presets list.

Then I build a "post-war" preset, with less make-up and a more practical hairstyle.

Then I'll build a "mission" preset, with a ponytail, and maybe some war paint, though this is for before she gets good.

Now, I used to build a "violated" preset for right after being assaulted, just like what you see in that shot, but I've now been running  this...

Spoiler

...  and I've built my game to run that.  It applies random tattoos from this mod during violation.

So, I'll then build a "revenge" preset for after she's been violated and robbed and now has to go kill her violator and get her stuff back.  That preset may include bruises or cuts from the assault, tattoos of her own making or some that were given to her she can't remove, a hair color and hair style and makeup and war paint that communicate an "I'm going to kill you" vibe.

Finally, I'll create three more presets.  One for a post-violated woman who is now a badass wasteland warrior.  Complete, with tattoos, hair style ,hair color, and makeup that tell you she's a professional killer and you'd better stay out of her way.

Note: Body tattoos are hard to do in the bathroom.  Don't try to remove clothes using looksmenu, it will lock up your game. Instead console, click her, and type "unequipall".

The second preset would be another "revenge" preset where the badass got her ass kicked, wounds and such like before, but applied to this badass's hair color and tattoos.

The final preset has, using the badass warrior as a base, changes to the hairstyle and makeup to be as attractive as possible.  This  is for high-charisma activities like shopping around town, prostitution, or any other non-combat thing she might want to do in a nice dress.

Building these may take me a couple hours to do, but, when done, I'm ready to adventure with her for 100 hours.  To switch presets in the field, I can just console, slm 14, and, without even needing to see her, load in the preset.  Of course, it's FO4, so I always quicksave first to be sure the game doesn't crash.  Rarely happens, but it can.

Any questions, let me know.

God damn, I think that's the most detailed reply I've ever gotten to anything in my life. Thanks!

I love the look of the character herself, regardless of the tattoos, hair and makeup. Would you say that this is the mod to get for just the facial structure? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16788

Also, how many presets can you have in total? If I install this mod will it replace all of my current presets, or is there a way to pick and choose which to add? 

Thanks again :) 

11 hours ago, Slapy7 said:

God damn, I think that's the most detailed reply I've ever gotten to anything in my life. Thanks!

I love the look of the character herself, regardless of the tattoos, hair and makeup. Would you say that this is the mod to get for just the facial structure? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16788

Also, how many presets can you have in total? If I install this mod will it replace all of my current presets, or is there a way to pick and choose which to add? 

Thanks again :) 

Sorry for the verbosity.

I don' t know of a presets limit.  I have 315 in my game right now.

LooksMenu plus Picturesque Presets is what I use for the facial structure.  I don't remember how I built her.  I just used a cute face preset and maybe gave her an upturned nose and a nice mouth and added freckles. 

For the skin, I use Oni's Face re-texture (1k) and Radiation Queen (4k) for the body, the combo reduces the seam. Radiation Queen has a hand problem right now, so I manually copied in the basic fusion girl hand textures to override until he gets it fixed.  

Hmm... based on the date it's probably Bree (attached).  Drop the file in your "Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Presets" folder.  If you have looksmenu and looksmenu customization compendium it should work.  It is using an Azar ponytail and, if you don't have that, I don't know if it will just default or crash.  I recommend The Eyes of Beauty and improved hair colors, which should be optional for the preset. 

a Bree.json

I also have some issues with the special textures like the special scars and even with the LLFacials plugin that I cant get to work. I'm using Fusion Girl I think 8k textures but 1K face textures, no ENB. When applying some special textures nothing happens. My best guess it has something with the DDS plugin and how its saved or with some settings in looksmenu texture config file for the mod but thats just my guess. I find it strange as many special textures from LMC works just fine.