19 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

sure..

like the new arena indeed 

Papyrus.0.log 1.4 MB · 0 downloads

it seems schlong of slyrim can't apply on dark arena npcs... also a problem with milk something and creature stuff...

Lot of Arena NPCs seem cause problem with your mods (creature stuff, shlongs...). The question is : why ? They have nothing special... I don't use schlongs...

Except the dancers, all NPCs use vanilla clothes...

[Active effect 8 on  (BA001A75)].CFEffectCreatureApply.OnEffectStart() - "CFEffectCreatureApply.psc" Line 10
[01/05/2020 - 04:05:45AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Razhinda" [Actor < (BA001A75)>]] with race/skin ["Khajiit" [Race <KhajiitRace (00013745)>]]["" [Armor < (00069CE3)>]]
[01/05/2020 - 04:05:46AM] [CRDE] Player is in UI, busy
[01/05/2020 - 04:05:46AM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.112000
[01/05/2020 - 04:05:46AM] [CF][Creature] ["Razhinda" [Actor < (BA001A75)>]] unaroused
[01/05/2020 - 04:05:46AM] [CF][Creature] Not doing anything on ["Razhinda" [Actor < (BA001A75)>]]; slot restrictions have equipped items
[01/05/2020 - 04:05:47AM] error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

[Active effect 10 on  (0001B12E)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 10 on  (0001B12E)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
[01/05/2020 - 04:05:42AM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Shadzee" [Actor < (BA001A88)>]] with race/skin ["Argonian" [Race <ArgonianRace (00013740)>]]["" [Armor < (00069CE3)>]]
[01/05/2020 - 04:05:42AM] [CF][Creature] ["Zaynalia" [Actor < (BA02179F)>]] unaroused
[01/05/2020 - 04:05:42AM] [CF][Creature] Not doing anything on ["Zaynalia" [Actor < (BA02179F)>]]; slot restrictions have equipped items
[01/05/2020 - 04:05:42AM] [CF][Creature] ["Shadzee" [Actor < (BA001A88)>]] unaroused
[01/05/2020 - 04:05:42AM] [CF][Creature] Not doing anything on ["Shadzee" [Actor < (BA001A88)>]]; slot restrictions have equipped items
[01/05/2020 - 04:05:43AM] error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:

16 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

kinda running now ...actors kinda slow for the fight to start ...beside pc dies ...and doesn't enter essential 

Ah..

I see : too violent attack will kill the pc before the script launch the defeat stuff.

Yep, set PC as essential is needed. Or SL suvival is sombody help me how to implement it.

Why noboby answered about the arena ?

I think no one answered because we don't exactly know... if I'm interpreting the question right. Also some people hear "The question is: why?" as a statement of investigation, rather than a literal question.

I have a patreon related question. :) Is the $30/month something a patron has to keep going in the long-term to get a quest mod, or what? I am curious, as I do have quest mod ideas.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

Ah..

I see : too violent attack will kill the pc before the script launch the defeat stuff.

Yep, set PC as essential is needed. Or SL suvival is sombody help me how to implement it.

Why noboby answered about the arena ?

sexlab animations isn't starting !??...or they start but script stop them from running ...i could hear the sound and the npc wear strapon ...teleprt to pc standing ...but no animations ...animations run okay with other mods ..??

2 hours ago, Yuni said:

I think no one answered because we don't exactly know... if I'm interpreting the question right. Also some people hear "The question is: why?" as a statement of investigation, rather than a literal question.

I have a patreon related question. :) Is the $30/month something a patron has to keep going in the long-term to get a quest mod, or what? I am curious, as I do have quest mod ideas.

The question is about the look of the arena. Like the ragged floaggon, or like the one I made for the 0.8 version ?

I don't know... I have already 2 commissions to finish...

2 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

sexlab animations isn't starting !??...or they start but script stop them from running ...i could hear the sound and the npc wear strapon ...teleprt to pc standing ...but no animations ...animations run okay with other mods ..??

sexlab animations, no problem I use also billyes, komotor's...

The problem here is the script : if player receive a too strong shot, he die before the script launch the defeat and rape script.

But I tested it with player as TIM, and it work.

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

sexlab animations, no problem I use also billyes, komotor's...

The problem here is the script : if player receive a too strong shot, he die before the script launch the defeat and rape script.

But I tested it with player as TIM, and it work.

TIM ?? how to fix that ...is there any tip i can do to use the mod ...it's far more stable now ...which is cool but ...those issues i told you about ..any way to fix those on my side ..!?

version 0.8 looks alot whole alot better then previous versions , reloading a save in dark arena made the game lag abit.

losing "serious black jack" was bugged for me and choosing to draw another card never changed the value of my hand and the dice game wouldnt work either.

11 minutes ago, unholyplague said:

version 0.8 looks alot whole alot better then previous versions , reloading a save in dark arena made the game lag abit.

losing "serious black jack" was bugged for me and choosing to draw another card never changed the value of my hand and the dice game wouldnt work either.

the dice game don't work... okay... it smell the corrupted script.

The serious blackjack is not finished. It was kinda hard to create that blackjack script... I guess I made a mess in the variables incrementation.

23 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

TIM ?? how to fix that ...is there any tip i can do to use the mod ...it's far more stable now ...which is cool but ...those issues i told you about ..any way to fix those on my side ..!?

i used TIM but still ..no animations playing ...but i get the you lose message now ...but pc and npc continue to fight to infinite ..!

8 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

i used TIM but still ..no animations playing ...but i get the you lose message now ...but pc and npc continue to fight to infinite ..!

That's not normal at all. For me, it's working fine !

The scripts are rather simple :

this is linked to player alias.

Event OnHit(ObjectReference akAggressor, Form akSource, Projectile akProjectile, bool abPowerAttack, bool abSneakAttack, bool abBashAttack, bool abHitBlocked)
    If aDA_Job_Arena.getstage() == 20
        If Game.GetPlayer().GetActorValue("Health") <= 10
            debug.messagebox("I loose the fight")
            aDA_Job_Arena.setstage(40)
        Endif
    EndIf
EndEvent

it trigger this :

SetObjectiveCompleted(20)
PitGirl.getactorref().stopcombat()
playerref.removefromfaction(aDA_PitGirlFaction)
Pitgirl.getactorref().removefromfaction(aDA_PitGirl2Faction)
utility.wait(1)
RapePlayer()
setobjectivedisplayed(40)

simple. When the script event detects you're under 10 of life (i think there is the problematic point where sexlab survival can be useful), the pitgirl is forced to stopbombat, i removed all the ennemies factions, and the rape occur.

6 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Event OnHit(ObjectReference akAggressor, Form akSource, Projectile akProjectile, bool abPowerAttack, bool abSneakAttack, bool abBashAttack, bool abHitBlocked)
    If aDA_Job_Arena.getstage() == 20

mod working perfectly at last ...but have to get SLSurvibal uninstalled ...many thanks for the long support if you ever figure a patch for a solution ..i would like to know ...thanks again

8 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

mod working perfectly at last ...but have to get SLSurvibal uninstalled ...many thanks for the long support if you ever figure a patch for a solution ..i would like to know ...thanks again

So, maybe there is a way to implement sexlab survival.

It can be easy, if sombody explain to me the functionnement of sexlab survival.

The idea :

If sexlabsurvival.esp detected

we manage player defeat by using sexlab survival

elseif sexlabsurvival not detected

we manage by using my script (it will be the default option)

1 hour ago, MayDayCray said:

I think you should separate the the rooms into different cells.. It could help those of us who use mods like Aroused (cloak spells)

Plus some of the dancer's boobs looked weird.. I'm guessing their outfits where CBBE

yep, all CBBE. You need bodyslide to convert it.

Ok, I talked to CPU... and fixed the int incrementations in the Cul de chouette and the Serious Black Jack.

Last point is again the pit fight : the dark arena faction is the cause of trouble : pit girls and player will not fight if they are in this faction.

I added scripts lines to manage essential state for player. So you'll be able to suby without dying. So, before the fight, player is set essential. After, essential state is removed.

I also wish to make the arena more dynamic : for exemple, each 4 hours, a fight should begins. maybe it will be abetter wya to make player place his bet during the rest time the presenter let between pitgirls apparition and fight start.

Also needed : stuff for dancers : people pays dancers for dance and/or special fun, comment at the game tables...

Any help is welcomed : my actors events based on radiant prostitution ones don't work very well.

So, few people answered my poll... I'll keep the current state of the arena. So no more ragged flagoon.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:28 AM, JustMe469 said:

I like the new look! Definitely. And I appreciate that you continue to work on this, as well as asking for opinions. Not many mod writers seem to do this. The basic idea of this mod is refreshing and I look forward to watching it evolve. Keep up the good work! 

Thx.

As you may know, Dark Arena is not one of my personnal projects, but a commission mod. Letting people giving opinions about how the mod should evolve is a part of my hilosophy about commissions mods.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:28 AM, JustMe469 said:

I like the new look! Definitely. And I appreciate that you continue to work on this, as well as asking for opinions. Not many mod writers seem to do this. The basic idea of this mod is refreshing and I look forward to watching it evolve. Keep up the good work! 

By the way... how to evolve that mod ?

As it is now, it's a ambiance mod. I could turn it into a quest mod, but it will need a scenario and some modifications.

What are your opinions ?

9 hours ago, Delzaron said:

By the way... how to evolve that mod ?

As it is now, it's a ambiance mod. I could turn it into a quest mod, but it will need a scenario and some modifications.

What are your opinions ?

Without turning it into a large quest mod (always fun but maybe too much?), how about adding a big Dremora who wanders around. He could walk like he's a bit drunk, and if he bumps into you he will be offended. He will insist you have to apologize and do something for him. He might give the PC some choices, or he might decide to rape them right there. The choices could be: Various sex acts, pay gold, permanently give a worn item such as your boots, or even a small "quest" to find a book for him, or even to "trick" an unsuspecting innocent npc out in the real skyrim world into following you then they would become a permanent whore or pit fighter when you give them to him.

32 minutes ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

What maybe causing crashes for some people is if you look at this mod in tes5edit is in the dark arena cell is some unresolved error items in both temporary and permanent sections, deleting those items allowed me to enter the cell with no further crashes.

interesting. Which items ?