Upside is that it doesn't force start the debt slavery every time I load any game anymore

Downside is that for some reason my game still enters an eternal load screen every time I try to enter the Dark Arena n I have to close it out in Task Manager. Does this with cities sometimes too and I'm not entirely sure what the solution is.

The jester outfit is great though so at least I have that

9 minutes ago, HomeScreen503 said:

Upside is that it doesn't force start the debt slavery every time I load any game anymore

Downside is that for some reason my game still enters an eternal load screen every time I try to enter the Dark Arena n I have to close it out in Task Manager. Does this with cities sometimes too and I'm not entirely sure what the solution is.

The jester outfit is great though so at least I have that

Eternal load screen when entering in dark arena ?

I'll retry to play that step and see...

4 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Eternal load screen when entering in dark arena ?

I'll retry to play that step and see...

I don't got that problem, but i found a new one in the entry (a trigger should not be here)

An update will follow. Fixes on dialogues (the ada0_start conditions make shit in the entry and take job dialogues, I don't know why, conditions seems goods).

I made somes fixes.

Next task will be fixing the actor events... maybe I'll replace this system by a quest script.

Edit : i don't suceed to repair the actor event. The actors freeze at the end, no sex scene.

Any tips ?

25 minutes ago, DevilFIN said:

Yeah... I cannot ask Hreinn if I could work there. The topic doesn't come up at all.

I know. The incoming update will solve that.

The major remaining problem will be the actor events. I need to think about how to fix them... or maybe delete them and replace it by a standard quest.

3 hours ago, Lekefeno said:

Everytime i load in game it starts the slave quest and i get tp to the cell. Even though i coc back to where i used to be, it still glitches the mod because the slave quest is started even before i start the normal quest. 

I'll retry with a new game, but the quest which trigger that is desactivated by default... did you downloaded the last version ?

11 hours ago, markdf said:

Are there any Bad Ends, other than dying in battle?

No. You're set essential in the battles. You can be raped, but that's all.

10 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Anyone tried converting this to SSE or running it through CAO? 

Not me.

14 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I still have problems with the actor events... how making them work ?

The current ones are copies of the radiant prostitution one.

Only one works... and it's seems ok until they reach a bedroll. It blocks here.

Radiant prostitutionevents have always been kind of buggy, they work for a bit until they just stop working entirely. That's why there's a reset button on the radiant prostitution MCM, that always gets them working again though.

Hello,

i wanted to know if there is requiremennt for this mods except the basic, i got mods like devious follower (spanking) or prison overhaul working fine but when i try this mod it see i miss some stuff, like pitfighter don't fighter and dancer don't dance or am I missing something ?

4 hours ago, Ligeta said:

Hello,

i wanted to know if there is requiremennt for this mods except the basic, i got mods like devious follower (spanking) or prison overhaul working fine but when i try this mod it see i miss some stuff, like pitfighter don't fighter and dancer don't dance or am I missing something ?

Zaz and sexlab are the only requirements. Simple slavery is needed too for slavery part.

For the dances, the mod uses the zaz 8.0 dance furnitures.

For the pitfight, it uses a simple trick (fighters set essential, 10% life = loose).

I need to improve the npc/npc fight.

7 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Zaz and sexlab are the only requirements. Simple slavery is needed too for slavery part.

For the dances, the mod uses the zaz 8.0 dance furnitures.

For the pitfight, it uses a simple trick (fighters set essential, 10% life = loose).

I need to improve the npc/npc fight.

Yep it work a little better(used an old version), now there is dance move,

for the context i tried without doing the quest right now

pitfighter still do not fight, they stare to ech other and wait for eternity, unless PC fight NPC

Alaryn seem to be stuck for the quest should she stop dancing then go in a corner and wait, manage to have a standart way to complete the standart quest to get job at 3rd tentative

Madanjei the loaner is not reachable with legit access, he is a litle far

otherwise i like the pitfight, I like getting the chnce to actually fight back in this kind of mod

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

at least the npc npc pitgirl match works !

image.jpegI just suppresd the zbfslavefaction from their actor bases...

hmmm perhaps i miss something else, but i'm quite content with this mod, of course i will look later

4 hours ago, Ligeta said:

Yep it work a little better(used an old version), now there is dance move,

for the context i tried without doing the quest right now

pitfighter still do not fight, they stare to ech other and wait for eternity, unless PC fight NPC

Alaryn seem to be stuck for the quest should she stop dancing then go in a corner and wait, manage to have a standart way to complete the standart quest to get job at 3rd tentative

Madanjei the loaner is not reachable with legit access, he is a litle far

otherwise i like the pitfight, I like getting the chnce to actually fight back in this kind of mod

I know for the pitfighters, It will come in next update.

I note for Alarvyne... it simple to do it : just packaging her out of the dance spot. When she stop dancing, she moves normally, and the quest can progress.

I don't have problems with Madajei, but I'll make him closer to the desk.

I wish to add some life by actor events, for example clients asking dancer to dance, comments, etc... for now, there is only prostitution actor events.

5 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I know for the pitfighters, It will come in next update.

I note for Alarvyne... it simple to do it : just packaging her out of the dance spot. When she stop dancing, she moves normally, and the quest can progress.

I don't have problems with Madajei, but I'll make him closer to the desk.

I wish to add some life by actor events, for example clients asking dancer to dance, comments, etc... for now, there is only prostitution actor events.

isn't approach mods can do that? or does it need a bridge ?