4 hours ago, svandalbear said:

upgrading from v.09 to use with simple slavery new implemtation which file do i need? Dark Arena1.1bisbis.zip or Dark Arena1.1 BS UUNP.7z? (assuming this is for uunp bodies yes?)

Dark arena 1.1bisbis i the mod. Dark Arena 1.1 BS UUNP is a meshes and texture replacement pack for Dark Arena.

4 hours ago, hydra-2000 said:

There are two problems.

First, talk to Abelke and then talk to the guards is not activated.

Second, events that Maede provides information after entering the Dark Arena are not activated.

?

You spoken to an innkeeper, to the one in ivarstead, and to Abelke ?

Try the version 1.2 I'll post soon. I made some changes (you can ask a thieve guild member instead of a guard).

8 hours ago, Delzaron said:

?

You spoken to an innkeeper, to the one in ivarstead, and to Abelke ?

Try the version 1.2 I'll post soon. I made some changes (you can ask a thieve guild member instead of a guard).

I did. I was able to talk to a member of the Thief Guild and get into the Dark Arena. But talking to Maede doesn't give you the option to get information. I already know which option should come out by translating your mode directly. But it didn't happen that way.

9 hours ago, hydra-2000 said:

I did. I was able to talk to a member of the Thief Guild and get into the Dark Arena. But talking to Maede doesn't give you the option to get information. I already know which option should come out by translating your mode directly. But it didn't happen that way.

Maede, it's stage 70, no ?

When you talk to her first time, she traval to a discreet placE. You'll need to pay her (150 septims) to talk to her again.

10 hours ago, hydra-2000 said:

Problem found : a script with a mistake, and condition was set to 150 septims excatly. Change done, upload soon.

18 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Problem found : a script with a mistake, and condition was set to 150 septims excatly. Change done, upload soon.

The existing problem has been solved. But there is another problem.

I met Raelak and was ordered to play black with the nobles. However, the quest to receive instructions from him does not end after all the lines have been completed.

If I ignore it and go to play a blackjack game, the blackjack game itself will play, but if I win, no event will happen.

And to add to that, the Dark Arena in general is too bright. It's blinding. In particular, the room with realak is so dazzling that it is hard to see. Why don't we dim the lights a little?

6 hours ago, hydra-2000 said:

The existing problem has been solved. But there is another problem.

I met Raelak and was ordered to play black with the nobles. However, the quest to receive instructions from him does not end after all the lines have been completed.

If I ignore it and go to play a blackjack game, the blackjack game itself will play, but if I win, no event will happen.

And to add to that, the Dark Arena in general is too bright. It's blinding. In particular, the room with realak is so dazzling that it is hard to see. Why don't we dim the lights a little?

less lights in the arena, more in Raelag office ?

Should be a script problem again...

I am having problems with the An Hidden Inn quest.

I asked everyone if they knew Fredis, and they all said no.

I also was eventually able to find her on my own.  When I spoke to her no quest dialogues came up to complete or further the quest.

How do I complete the quest?

Also when I bet on pit fighters, they wouldn't start fighting.  How do I get them to start?

1 hour ago, Xuvish said:

I also was eventually able to find her on my own.  When I spoke to her no quest dialogues came up to complete or further the quest.

Also when I bet on pit fighters, they wouldn't start fighting.  How do I get them to start?

Maede is your solution. You just need 150 septims in pocket (nothing is free, specially in this place !)

53 minutes ago, Delzaron said:
2 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Maede is your solution. You just need 150 septims in pocket (nothing is free, specially in this place !)

Dialogue "Hi, do you know a girl named Fredis?"  does not show up when I talk to Maede.

It only shows up for the guests and not for workers.

Do I need to be a worker there?

6 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

Still crashing soon as I enter the arena. I turned off every mod besides what I need to make a character, one outfit, the ring of light and the sexlab mods, started a new game and it still crashes. :classic_confused:

The only outfit which cause problem is the dancer outfit, for sure.

Go in creation kit and set the dancers nude. And retry.

4 minutes ago, gender65 said:

As I understand it now there is no point in installing this mod ? Fixes every day.When is the working version released ?

Two years ago... I'm making a redone.

The last bugged part is the new one : the mod story quest. But you don"t need to play it to use the mods assets (slavery, games, arena, dancers). In fact, some fixes were fixed.

20 hours ago, asdfmovie666 said:

Will the New Version also get a SE Port? :)

if somebody makes one, sure.

edit : Ok, I'm aking some fixes... the remaining problems are now Maede and Vlad... who don't want to play their packages...

I still wish to create a real blackjack script for the serious game...

On 5/16/2021 at 10:31 AM, Delzaron said:

The only outfit which cause problem is the dancer outfit, for sure.

Go in creation kit and set the dancers nude. And retry.

I'm also crashing every time I try to enter the Dark Arena.

Not sure how to change outfits in creation kit. Possible to have an option in this in the addon itself or do I need to figure out how to do this?

Yup, dancer outfit was the problem.

2 hours ago, HomeScreen503 said:

Not sure how to change outfits in creation kit.

Open the creation kit, go to 'file', then 'data', find zdarkarena.esp, click on 'set as active file' and then ok.

Once it loads click on 'actors' under the 'actor' tab on the left, look for the 4 dancers under 'aDA_Dancer_(dancer'sname)', double click on them and then under default outfit swap it to 'none'. After doing that for all 4 go to 'file' and hit save.