Lovers Creatures 2.5 cutting-edge releases (2.5.11)

Just out of curiosity (and because I still haven't tested 2.5.11... grr), did anyone make sure that Blossom (Dar-Ma's horse) is a Stallion and Shadowmere (Lucien Lachance's Horse) is a Mare?  Of the Vanilla engine, that's canon.  Now if you go with 'Lovers Horse Rider', Godiva needs Mares, and no one wants to supply them (or at least in Bruma or the Imperial City).

Yeah, doing a few play-thrus of Vanilla Oblivion for some research and..... stuff.   Nothing special-wise for Daedra Quests.  Barbas doesn't actually show up.  :P  And Shadowmere's gender was referenced in the Brotherhood quests.

:D  And just consider...  Bulls have horns, but cows don't.  So I guess it stands to reason that female Minotaurs have no horns at all.  Food for thought.

New considerations based on the FIGHTER'S GUILD Quest:  Information Gathering.

During a mission, you and others are strung out on Hist Sap.  Everything at Water's Edge looks like Goblins,.  So while you are on the mission, you kill Goblins. When you return, you find you killed Men and Women.  The two women are named "Biene Amelion" and "Marie Alouette".  Can we somehow tag these two that are in Biene's and Marie's houses?  The ID for Biene's Goblin is 00001737, and Marie's is 0009817E.

No Guildhall dogs were harmed in the running of this quest.

• 2 weeks later...

You could do that.  Or you perhaps you could use a script that is run when the game loads/restarts that throws your xLoversCreatureGenderTokenF or xLoversCreatureGenderTokenM into the creature's inventory first.  This, assuming it executes before the creature gender check is executed.

• 2 months later...
On 7/21/2019 at 3:34 PM, movomo said:

evil wizards and Lex Luthor wannabe's all have their VAT grown clones everywhere

In real life grimoires from the 1700-s the recipy for making a homunculus (a doll familiar) is to deposit sperm and blood and let it grow.  So if someone made the animation for fucking containers in def position and you fuck a teddybear from MOO and leave it somewhere it would become alive after a few weeks in game time.

But it would look weird if the teddybear grew a futa.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Asspirate69 said:

Has anyone fixed the scamp animations? 3502/cowgirl position does not line up properly and I haven't found a fix thus far. The Off and Def animations both play, the models are just in 2 completely different locations. Like the scamp will be a few feet in front of my character playing the animation but without it lining up properly.

Looks like I'm not the only one with this issue.  But I'm no modeler, so I don't know the fix.

OH, fun dialog for certain creature sex now exists. ;)

Hope ya come back soon.......

I've been wanting to use this mod but gave up because I was never able to get it to install properly. 
Even with a very small modlist, it doesn't want to play nice.

* I have LAPF already installed
* I had LC 2.0 installed
* I installed LC 2.5 Alpha 4, overwriting previous files.

By rights, it should be functioning, but it upsets my game.
I will either get a CTD on attempt to launch Oblivion, or the game will freeze within seconds of loading a save file. Anyone have any tips on what I can do?

21 minutes ago, Rheia said:

I've been wanting to use this mod but gave up because I was never able to get it to install properly. 
Even with a very small modlist, it doesn't want to play nice.

* I have LAPF already installed
* I had LC 2.0 installed
* I installed LC 2.5 Alpha 4, overwriting previous files.

By rights, it should be functioning, but it upsets my game.
I will either get a CTD on attempt to launch Oblivion, or the game will freeze within seconds of loading a save file. Anyone have any tips on what I can do?

You can install 2.5.11 on top of that, maybe that will fix your issue. Also, make sure you didnt install the _Moo optional esp or anything else that is optional. What I personally did, was make a new empty folder and dropping 2.0 into it, and then only the required files from 2.5.4 and then 2.5.11 on top of that. (2.5.5-2.5.10 can be skipped) Essentially making a new install package, without any optional/undesired files.

4 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

You can install 2.5.11 on top of that, maybe that will fix your issue. Also, make sure you didnt install the _Moo optional esp or anything else that is optional. What I personally did, was make a new empty folder and dropping 2.0 into it, and then only the required files from 2.5.4 and then 2.5.11 on top of that. (2.5.5-2.5.10 can be skipped) Essentially making a new install package, without any optional/undesired files.

Oh, really? I'll try that next but I looked at the files from 2.5.11 earlier out of curiosity, and the date of the files appears to be older than the Alpha version so it threw me a bit.
I'll edit this post if it works.

Yeah, I already deleted the *_MOO and xLCR files. I don't need either of them.

Edit : I think.... it worked? =0
I still don't know why it just wouldn't work as-is before though.
Thanks for the push~

What ios wrong with the 3502/cowgirl   animation?

Yes it is not in place  but the animations are the right ones, all 4 stages.

You fix it with the positions keys in game.  Hold shift and press key 1  until the scamp is in almost right position.

Then without the shift key use key 1 and 2 for perfect postion.

3502A.jpg

With position key fix

3502B.jpg

The game will save the changed positon , you have to do nothing. The next time you use ani 3502 it have the right position.

Why do we have the position keys?

----------------

I tried to fix it in the ini

set xLoversPkrQuest.xyscale to  xxxxx

But without success. Position is the default position or it jumps to a almost perfect position  but then the position keys 1 and 2 didn't work anymore ( all other keys still work )

So onetime postion fix in game and the ani 3502 is ok.

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

What ios wrong with the 3502/cowgirl   animation?

Yes it is not in place  but the animations are the right ones, all 4 stages.

THANK YOUUUUU!!!    I'm glad I'm not the only one that had the issue.  And after Asspirate69's reported issue, now there's THREE of us seeing this now.

15 hours ago, fejeena said:

That is not the only ani that is not perfect . . .  but maybe the one with the most "inaccurate" position. :classic_wink:

But Lovers save your changes so you have to fix it only once in game.

Thank you so fucking much I never realized you could change their positioning. Mind blown.

Guest Shadd Ashborn

Yeah, animating creature/human is hell in both Oblivion and Vegas, definitely. I had a lot of hard time trying to find out why the heck those radscorpio pounds emptiness somewhere out of place instead of doing what it should as in Blender.

SceneRoot bone and it's rotation/position is total mess in this engine. That's why there's so low amount of human/nonhuman anims for both games.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 1:34 AM, fejeena said:

That is not the only ani that is not perfect . . .  but maybe the one with the most "inaccurate" position. :classic_wink:

But Lovers save your changes so you have to fix it only once in game.

That scamp animation is the same for me, also. There`s an imp animation that`s worse...for me, anyway. And one of the dog animations is bad, also. Sorry I don`t know their numbers, but don`t have an Oblivion playthrough going right now. It`s been awhile, so I`m currently updating everything. And the dog animation...if memory serves, you can kinda get it close, but it never looks good.

Not asking for a fix, I`m just saying. BUT, if the broken dog animation ceased to exist, I wouldn`t complain. It NEVER looks good.

Thanks for your work, all of you. It`s appreciated.

On 10/24/2019 at 3:59 AM, LongDukDong said:

New considerations based on the FIGHTER'S GUILD Quest:  Information Gathering.

During a mission, you and others are strung out on Hist Sap

Funny, I am just now going to play through those quests. I just played C&C The Blackwood Company for the first this last week, and it always seemed to me to to be super hyped, or at least in the comments ? But when I played it, it is not that amazing, and there are lots of annoying bugs that breaks it for someone with a short temper and patience. But David Brasher seems to be a guy with the heart in the right place so I hope Fighter's Guild Quests will do it for me.

7 hours ago, rcy68 said:

There`s an imp animation that`s worse

Yes for me too. I haven't started using 2.5 yet, but I removed all the animal looking creatures and only scamps and imps trolls etc can make love. And the imp is really weird positioned, both the imp and the npc or the pc is flying in the air above the roof. I couldn't put them in the right position even. And when a goblin starts raping an npc the goblin flips put of the animation when they get to stage two, it is really annoying.

Another question, is there any lovers mod that stops the offensive actor from casting spells during the sex act?