Lovers Creatures 2.5 cutting-edge releases (2.5.11)

Hey, I'm wondering if you had anything in mind for LC which would allow one to test if a creature has submissive poses, and possibly those suitable for submissively raped?  I see that there is the 'xLoversCmnGetCreatureTypeEx Cref isAtk ConsRape' method which I thought would work, .  But not always.  I assumed it would return '0' if I asked for a submissive rape pose for the given creature (ie  call xLoversCmnGetCreatureTypeEx Mother 0 2).  But instead of an expected 0 return for a creature with no submissive poses (let alone rape poses), I get at times what appears to be an array of poses and weights.

[ 135,000000 ]: 33.000000

[ 136,000000 ]: 33.000000

[ 137,000000 ]: 34.000000

[ 138,000000 ]: 34.000000

[ 139,000000 ]: 34.000000

[ 140,000000 ]: 35.000000

[ 141,000000 ]: 35.000000

[ 142,000000 ]: 35.000000

etc...

17 hours ago, Scarvoice said:

however, previous issue persist, i tried to do it with goblin shaman and the sperm did not deposit. also the animation looked wrong, the positioning of the goblin is off. it's in laying position but turned 90 degrees sideways, and the goblin is on the left of the player swaying from side to side except by side to side it's up and down. also the player model's neck and finger is stretched.

Animations themselves are a bit of an ignored area due to the lacking of manpower, so you'll have to live with it for now. As for the sperm problem, I assume either your pc is a male or have kokumaroMilk set to 1 because you're saying it's working for humans. Then the only remaining thing is womb. Did she have womb? If you're using the new Tamago by LDD, you should see one. Looking at your log files your game is recognizing them as female correctly. This particular one is LDD's area, so probably he can answer them better.

also, you have some sort of error:

Error in script 5a000ce8
Couldn't create eventlist
Error in script 5a000ce8
Could not create function context for function script

I don't know what it is, but you may want to do something about it because it's your game.

(You don't need to upload the whole conscribe dump folder. Just Static Log.log or only the relavant part of it should be enough)

5 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Hey, I'm wondering if you had anything in mind for LC which would allow one to test if a creature has submissive poses, and possibly those suitable for submissively raped?  I see that there is the 'xLoversCmnGetCreatureTypeEx Cref isAtk ConsRape' method which I thought would work, .  But not always.  I assumed it would return '0' if I asked for a submissive rape pose for the given creature (ie  call xLoversCmnGetCreatureTypeEx Mother 0 2).  But instead of an expected 0 return for a creature with no submissive poses (let alone rape poses), I get at times what appears to be an array of poses and weights.

[ 135,000000 ]: 33.000000

[ 136,000000 ]: 33.000000

[ 137,000000 ]: 34.000000

[ 138,000000 ]: 34.000000

[ 139,000000 ]: 34.000000

[ 140,000000 ]: 35.000000

[ 141,000000 ]: 35.000000

[ 142,000000 ]: 35.000000

etc...

You're printing garbages. The return value is an integer. What you got is just an integer whose value happend to be equal to the id of a random array in your game. Now tell me exactly what creatures were they so that I can have a look at their weighted string values.

Grummite.  Well, to be specific, it was the White Horned Grummite from Fejeena's BravilUnderground Interior Addon.  The biggun that also has the Werewolf model.  Oh, the female Minotaurs work fine. btw.  Just... no bewbs.  :P   AND, minotaur horns are an accessory that can be removed.  Just saying ;)

Updated to version 2.5.9

On 7/3/2019 at 2:49 AM, movomo said:

.. rubric:: 2.5.9

* Changed the way some debug messages show up.
* Minor optimization.
* Fixed bug in ``SetFemale`` function to correctly sync womb with TamagoClub.
  Tested on a Mudcrab and confirmed working.
* Fixed bug that *Lovers Creatures Sex Change* spell not ignoring Spell
  Absorption and Reflect Spell effect.
* (ini) Fixed bug where Goblin Warlords and Chefs erroneously becoming female
  because of their ``"shamanbag.nif"`` model.
  Now the models are checked against ``"shamanchest"`` instead of just
  ``"shaman"``.
* (Documentation) Added the Troubleshoot section in the Installation document.

@LongDukDong, try this plugin and see if the creatures with no def animation still return a non-zero sPos value.

LoversCreature.esp

8 hours ago, movomo said:

As for the sperm problem, I assume either your pc is a male or have kokumaroMilk set to 1 because you're saying it's working for humans. Then the only remaining thing is womb. Did she have womb? If you're using the new Tamago by LDD, you should see one. Looking at your log files your game is recognizing them as female correctly. This particular one is LDD's area, so probably he can answer them better.

yes, the goblin shaman has womb. i did use the new tamago by LDD.

what's kokumaroMilk?

6 minutes ago, Scarvoice said:

what's kokumaroMilk?

It's a setting in (IIRC) LoversTamagoClub that controls whether futas are "fertile". If it's set to 1, female characters in the off position will produce sperm, and if it's 0 they will be shooting blanks.

4 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

It's a setting in (IIRC) LoversTamagoClub that controls whether futas are "fertile". If it's set to 1, female characters in the off position will produce sperm, and if it's 0 they will be shooting blanks.

i see, thanks! it's 0 by default so probably issue with my game. i use OCO, MOO, and other lovers mod so probably conflict with those even thought i'm not sure. i also use MCS for follower/child management.

13 hours ago, movomo said:

also, you have some sort of error:

Error in script 5a000ce8
Couldn't create eventlist
Error in script 5a000ce8
Could not create function context for function script

currently i reverted to LC 2.0 for playing purpose, so i couldn't say for sure if this is correct, but considering the only difference LC 2.5 has with 2.0 is an addition of xLCR.esp, mod with 5a formID in my load order should be fejeena's latest lovers rape slave that use LST script (great mod btw). so probably the script conflicts with creature rape spell, considering that error pops up when i cast creature rape, but i am not sure since i'm not expert in this.

11 hours ago, fejeena said:

There is no ID  000ce8 in LST, no script , object or dialog,  no  000ce8 at all.

well, considering my load order has changed i cant say for sure now, maybe i'll give it another try next time so i could get the load order correctly without guessing.

16 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Movomo?  Gonna download that now, though I don't know when I can get to it.

KokumaroMilk is ALSO the name of an admittedly weird J-Pop band from a decade ago.  Yeah, the original creator musta been a fan.

That's interesting to know. I didn't know such band existed. I don't necessarily think that's the case though... well it could be, or quite possiblely it could also be.

Kokumaro is a name of curry block product where the 'koku' part means rich and deep flavour (こくのある味, but I don't know the right word in English) and the 'maro' part means smooth and rounded flavour (まろやかな味).

So KokumaroMilk might mean it controls whether women's other milk will be 'thick' (fertile) or 'thin' (only blank protein).

Or perhaps that with this setting enabled, women will have both flavours of milk (thick one - semen and thin one - real milk) in them. Yeah, this one sounds about right.

Aptly named indeed... kind of... except that you need to fucking guess the meaning. Bad custom.

But then I guess bDisableRule63 isn't much better. Maybe I should change the setting's name?

This is gonna sound... weird.

In LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp, the Xivilai's model is set to xivilai.  However, the LoversCreature.esp has it set to XivilaiArmor.  And while using the console to see how it is changing the bodies, it is registering the 'armor' body.  Likewise, Trolls, Minotaurs, etc... all have the old 'Armor' bodies, so  I think that kinda creeped back in, or am I wrong?

Doh.jpg.1fdfdbe7965f33fad7ac6b4152f80959.jpg

Now unfortunately, changing the mesh from XivilaiArmor.nif to Xivilai.nif didn't work as you can see.  The Spell to change the target's gender gets an error in a script 38011743.   Script 11743 is "xLoversCreatureProcScript"  Oh, and yeah, changing him to a girl didn't work.  No bewbs, no womb, no kidding.

And I tried setting the model to Xivilai_Lcbm.nif too.  Again, only in LoversCreature.esp which seems to actively be handling the models.  The Above example was similar to what I received for the Lcbm model.

I didn't try the other patch you uploaded.   This started to bug me first.  And yep, I replaced and upgraded to 2.5.9.

6 hours ago, sunhawken said:

I know these is kind of off-topic it's made by me I've been getting better with 3d modeling . It will help with making better creature animations (humanoids.) Since we have a surplus of non-creature animations.

Interesting. Does it actually let you export things as .kf files? Then it could work. Or maybe I could do some Tomb Raider stuff with it at least...

4 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

In LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp, the Xivilai's model is set to xivilai.  However, the LoversCreature.esp has it set to XivilaiArmor.  And while using the console to see how it is changing the bodies, it is registering the 'armor' body.  Likewise, Trolls, Minotaurs, etc... all have the old 'Armor' bodies, so  I think that kinda creeped back in, or am I wrong?

Well, it turns out that I didn't notice that those suckers are redefined in LoversCreature.esp too. So why everything has to be spread over fucking everywhere... will be 'fixed' in 2.5.10. I'll purge all those suckers from LoversCreature.esp.

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp isn't doing anything about them.

Now unfortunately, changing the mesh from XivilaiArmor.nif to Xivilai.nif didn't work as you can see.  The Spell to change the target's gender gets an error in a script 38011743.   Script 11743 is "xLoversCreatureProcScript"  Oh, and yeah, changing him to a girl didn't work.  No bewbs, no womb, no kidding.

And I tried setting the model to Xivilai_Lcbm.nif too.  Again, only in LoversCreature.esp which seems to actively be handling the models.  The Above example was similar to what I received for the Lcbm model.

I didn't try the other patch you uploaded.   This started to bug me first.  And yep, I replaced and upgraded to 2.5.9.

Now this is the part that sounds weird. I did make a change that could cause offset 0x60 error, in 2.5.8, but I modified all the codes appropriately. You shouldn't be getting that error in any uploaded version actually. More of spooky than weird, eh? Please make sure you have the right esp file (check crc, for example). btw you should be using the one I've uploaded for you specifically. It is a wip 2.5.10 version.

edit -

I removed all creature records from LoversCreature.esp and now they're attacking me in a more violent way than usual. Oh great... lol

Wait... they should be attacking me. It's the correct behavior... but I don't remember if they made combat sound. My head is borked??

10 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Doh.jpg.1fdfdbe7965f33fad7ac6b4152f80959.jpg

i'm having the same issue. i think i did said it in a post before about sexchange spell and "is female?" spell related error. i would love to see some xivilai's boobs ?

OOOONNNNN a related note, Can I make a 'reference' to the Sex Change spell script in LoversGenderbender when this all gets said and done?

In 'Genderbender', you have spells that can feminize an area or masculenize certain characters..   Gender specific.  So it isn't just casting the spell and saying ON/OFF.  I use the flags from LC25 to detect gender and use the effect accordingly.  Essentially, this:

if (IsModLoaded "LoversCreature.esp")

let GBLC25True      := 1

let GBLC25GenMale   := GetFormFromMod "LoversCreature.esp" "001000"    
    let GBLC25GenFemale := GetFormFromMod "LoversCreature.esp" "001001"

let GBLC25SetFemale := GetFormFromMod "LoversCreature.esp" "002004"

endif

if GBLC25True == 1
    ;; If Feminine Flag Detected
    if target.GetItemCount GBLC25GenMale > 0
        ;; Unless we're preventign male only change
        if femflag != 2
            ;; Render message
            MessageEx "Becoming female"
            ;; format:  return = Call GBLC25SetFemale creature_target, boolean
            call GBLC25SetFemale target 1
            return
        endif
    ;; if Masculine Flag Detected
    elseif target.GetItemCount GBLC25GenFemale > 0
        ;; Unless we're preventign male only change
        if femflag != 1
            ;; Render message
            MessageEx "Becoming male"
            ;; format:  return = Call GBLC25SetFemale creature_target, boolean
            call GBLC25SetFemale target 0
            return
        endif
    endif
endif

You'd think this would work...

10 hours ago, movomo said:

Well, it turns out that I didn't notice that those suckers are redefined in LoversCreature.esp too. So why everything has to be spread over fucking everywhere... will be 'fixed' in 2.5.10. I'll purge all those suckers from LoversCreature.esp.

Well, what you may not have realized is that LoversCreatures.esm does not have the LoversCreature Xivilai itself.  Not all summonable Creatures are present.

And doublecheck LC spell attacks on males.  For some reason, the attack works better on female NPCs (weird?).

15 hours ago, movomo said:

9 hours ago, Scarvoice said:

i'm having the same issue. i think i did said it in a post before about sexchange spell and "is female?" spell related error. i would love to see some xivilai's boobs ?

No seriously. The spell's been working for me since 2.5.5 and womb sync since 2.5.9. (2.5.8 doesn't work)

The 0x60 error the console complains is about the := operator failing. What does the console say before it? It should post CYCLE START, then walk_queue= [things]

If the walk_queue is like [one, two, three, ...] then it's pre-2.5.8 code. If the walk_queue is like [[one], [two], [three], ...] then you shouldn't be seeing that error.

I use the & operator to make a quick anonymous array. You can see it in the SetFemale function code.

5 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Well, what you may not have realized is that LoversCreatures.esm does not have the LoversCreature Xivilai itself.  Not all summonable Creatures are present.

The esm had "xLoversXivilai" record from the beginning. In the 2.5.9 package the LoversCreature.esm file should have "Version: 2.5 (2.5.8)" in the header.

6 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

OOOONNNNN a related note, Can I make a 'reference' to the Sex Change spell script in LoversGenderbender when this all gets said and done?

What do you mean... if you're trying to use it like a function then you can not do that. It's a magic effect script.

The spell script itself is barely 4-5 lines anyway. You can write your own pretty easily.

Actually, you're violating the api in your sample script above. You shouldn't reference the gender tokens directly. Use GetIsFemale. I even made a special note about this in the doc...

RE-installed 2.5.9.  Just in case

Initial response from SPELL;  Borked - Physical model for Xivilai male never chainged

Reviewing:

LoversCreature.esm (confirmed "Version: 2.5 (2.5.8)" )

xLoversXivilai  Mesh used.   Xivilai.nif

LoversCreature.esm (confirmed "Version: 2.5.9 - Created by M" )

xLoversXivilai Mesh used.  xivilaiarmor.nif

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp (stated xLoversCreature 2.5)

xLoversXivilai Mesh used.  Xivilai.nil

(Reason:  Only esm dependencies.  Not called by LoversCreatures.esp)

Assumed solution:  Changed mesh in LoversCreature.esp to Xivilai.nif - Visually, that worked.

ISSUE still present: 

IF a LoversXivilai was formed Female at generation, womb removal/application effect works.  Turning a Female Xivilai into a male removes the womb, and returning to female restores.

IF a LoversXivilai was formed Male at generation, changing its gender to female does not create a womb.

3 hours ago, movomo said:

if you're trying to use it like a function then you can not do that. It's a magic effect script.

Sorry, I should have been more specific as to the name of the script, though I did point out the Form ID as seen below:

9 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

let GBLC25SetFemale := GetFormFromMod "LoversCreature.esp" "002004"

This is xLoversCreatureSetFemale, used in the manner of   return = Call xLoversCreatureSetFemale target is_female  It is a function script, not the magic effect script.  I was worried when I saw in the header:

;    Do not call this function inside of a :ref:`OnCreatureGenderRoll` or
;    :ref:`LoversCreature callback with trg2 <lovers-creatures-callbacks>`
;    event handler.

I feared that it was somehow blocked from being used by way of referencing in another mod.  But... I was looking at the wrong LoversCreatures.....

SOLUTION!    Okay, all the mechanics and content to perform the Sex Change effects are in the LoversCreature.esp, the actual script for xLoversCreatureSetFemale is defined in the master/esm file.  In my above quoted code, I had it looking for 002004 in the esp... which didn't WORK!  Setting it to .esm fixed it.  :D  So now, Lovers Genderbender now works with Creatures 2.5 and has literally no dependencies except Oblivion itself.  I have a lot of intertwined projects, don't I?

Still, there is a problem changing genders of an initially MALE Xivilai.  I tested this issue a few times with the same result.  ?

Initial response from SPELL;  Borked - Physical model for Xivilai male never chainged

Reviewing:

LoversCreature.esm (confirmed "Version: 2.5 (2.5.8)" )

xLoversXivilai  Mesh used.   Xivilai.nif

LoversCreature.esm (confirmed "Version: 2.5.9 - Created by M" )

xLoversXivilai Mesh used.  xivilaiarmor.nif

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp (stated xLoversCreature 2.5)

xLoversXivilai Mesh used.  Xivilai.nil

(Reason:  Only esm dependencies.  Not called by LoversCreatures.esp)

Assumed solution:  Changed mesh in LoversCreature.esp to Xivilai.nif - Visually, that worked.

Of course it's not working, because I made my changes on the 2.5.10 version which I have never posted. Yet.

Which is why I'm going to upload it hastily.

Originally I was waiting for your response to the subject that GetCreatureTypeEx not returning the correct value.

And I'm more concerned about the 0x60 error issue right now than this model path problem (which will have been fixed in 2.5.10 anyway).

ISSUE still present: 

IF a LoversXivilai was formed Female at generation, womb removal/application effect works.  Turning a Female Xivilai into a male removes the womb, and returning to female restores.

IF a LoversXivilai was formed Male at generation, changing its gender to female does not create a womb.

Tested just now, issue not present. I used LoversXivilai, generated as male and changed to female by spell, there was womb in the dead body.

I don't think I did anything to fix it in 2.5.10, but see if 2.5.10 makes any change.

This is xLoversCreatureSetFemale, used in the manner of   return = Call xLoversCreatureSetFemale target is_female  It is a function script, not the magic effect script.  I was worried when I saw in the header:

;    Do not call this function inside of a :ref:`OnCreatureGenderRoll` or
;    :ref:`LoversCreature callback with trg2 <lovers-creatures-callbacks>`
;    event handler.

I feared that it was somehow blocked from being used by way of referencing in another mod.  But... I was looking at the wrong LoversCreatures.....

SOLUTION!    Okay, all the mechanics and content to perform the Sex Change effects are in the LoversCreature.esp, the actual script for xLoversCreatureSetFemale is defined in the master/esm file.  In my above quoted code, I had it looking for 002004 in the esp... which didn't WORK!  Setting it to .esm fixed it.  :D  So now, Lovers Genderbender now works with Creatures 2.5 and has literally no dependencies except Oblivion itself.  I have a lot of intertwined projects, don't I?

lol ok, good to hear that it's working. But hey, don't examine the esp or esm files unless needed. Instead examine the documentation.... pretty please? Because they all list the exact form id and source mod correctly. They have all the descriptions in pretty html format and also contains warnings and notes, examples and source code itself. Things that do not appear in the dev doc are those you should not use.

Still, there is a problem changing genders of an initially MALE Xivilai.  I tested this issue a few times with the same result.  ?

I'll upload 2.5.10 shortly. Please try again with that one. I can't seem to reproduce that issue on mine.

Updated to 2.5.10

On 7/3/2019 at 2:49 AM, movomo said:

.. rubric:: 2.5.10

* Fixed bug where the default transformer calling Update3D on horses with
  an active rider.
  This was causing the rider to be forcibly dismounted periodically.
* Fixed bug in ``SetFemale`` function that could not correctly undo the gender
  change when TamagoClub errors out.
* Fixed bug in the *Lovers Creatures Summon* spell that \*armor.nif models are
  assigned instead of generic models.
* Summoned |LC| Xivilai is now leveled. (he was woefully weak before)
* Corrected a potential problem spot in the ``GetWeightedSpos`` function that
  is suspected to cause the ``GetCreatureTypeEx`` function to return a wrong
  ``sPos`` value when the creature doesn't have any receptive animation.
* Enabling debug prints the |LC|' version during initialization.
* ``bDisableRule63 != 0`` implies ``iFemaleCreaturePercent = 0``.

*CRC32*

LoversCreature.esm  62725DAD

LoversCreature.esp  BE37CB20

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp  34FCCD4E

@LongDukDong

Here is a plugin that tests spos return value of GetWeightedSpos function (because you said GetCreatureTypeEx is returning the wrong value, right?)

The thing was that mine seemed to be picking 0 correctly (with parameter 0 2) even without any change on the code.

I did make some change in the 2.5.10 version though, just in case.

spos-test.esp

Anyway here it is, if you enable this plugin, it will print various spos information on the console (only once). Please show me the output.

Also please test GetCreatureTypeEx with 2.5.10 normally and tell me what happened.

My sample output (long):

Spoiler

OBSE version 21.4
Lovers Creatures version 2.5.10
posemap(baliwog) = {
    201:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    501:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    502:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    503:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    550:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    551:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}
}
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (1/5): 550
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (2/5): 550
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (3/5): 550
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (4/5): 551
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (5/5): 551
|
posemap(bear) = {
    202:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    601:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    602:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}
}
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (1/5): 0
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (2/5): 0
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (3/5): 0
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (4/5): 0
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (5/5): 0
|
posemap(boar) = {
    203:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    701:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    702:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}
}
|
posemap(clannfear) = {204:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(daedroth) = {205:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(deer) = {206:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(dog) = {
    207:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 2, "weight":: 200},
    1101:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 0},
    1102:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    1103:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    1104:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 1, "weight":: 75},
    1105:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 0},
    1106:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 1, "weight":: 25},
    1107:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 20},
    1108:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 1, "weight":: 15},
    1109:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 25},
    1110:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 1, "weight":: 150},
    1111:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 1, "weight":: 10}
}
|
posemap(elytra) = {208:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(flameatronach) = {209:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(fleshatronach) = {210:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(frostatronach) = {211:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(gatekeeper) = {212:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(ghost) = {213:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(gnarl) = {215:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(gnarl dementia) = {214:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(goblin) = {
    216:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    2001:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 0},
    2002:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    2003:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 25},
    2004:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    2050:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}
}
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (1/5): 2050
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (2/5): 2050
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (3/5): 2050
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (4/5): 2050
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (5/5): 2050
|
posemap(grummite) = {217:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(horse) = {
    218:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    2201:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 0},
    2202:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}
}
|
posemap(hunger) = {219:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(imp) = {
    220:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    2401:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 15}
}
|
posemap(jyggylag) = {221:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(landdreugh) = {
    222:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    2601:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 0},
    2602:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 0}
}
|
posemap(lich) = {
    223:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    2701:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 0},
    2702:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 50},
    2703:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 50},
    2704:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 50},
    2750:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    2751:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    2752:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    2753:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}
}
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (1/5): 2750
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (2/5): 2751
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (3/5): 2750
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (4/5): 2753
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (5/5): 2752
|
posemap(mehrunesdagon) = {224:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(minotaur) = {
    225:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    2901:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 0},
    2950:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}
}
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (1/5): 2950
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (2/5): 2950
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (3/5): 2950
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (4/5): 2950
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (5/5): 2950
|
posemap(mountainlion) = {226:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(mudcrab) = {227:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(murkdweller) = {228:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(ogre) = {
    229:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    3301:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 15}
}
|
posemap(rat) = {
    230:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    3401:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 10}
}
|
posemap(scamp) = {
    231:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    3501:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 0},
    3502:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 0},
    3550:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    3551:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}
}
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (1/5): 3550
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (2/5): 3550
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (3/5): 3551
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (4/5): 3551
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (5/5): 3550
|
posemap(shambles) = {232:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(sheep) = {233:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(skeleton) = {
    234:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    3801:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 0},
    3802:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 35},
    3850:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    3851:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}
}
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (1/5): 3850
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (2/5): 3851
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (3/5): 3850
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (4/5): 3851
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (5/5): 3851
|
posemap(slaughterfish) = {235:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(spiderdaedra) = {236:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(spriggan) = {
    237:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4150:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4151:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4152:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4153:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4154:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4155:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4156:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4157:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}
}
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (1/5): 4151
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (2/5): 4151
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (3/5): 4151
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (4/5): 4157
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (5/5): 4153
|
posemap(stormatronach) = {238:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(troll) = {239:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(willothewisp) = {240:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(wraith) = {241:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}}
|
posemap(xivilai) = {
    242:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 0},
    4601:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 0},
    4602:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 2, "weight":: 100},
    4603:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 2, "weight":: 25},
    4604:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 1, "weight":: 25},
    4605:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 1, "weight":: 25},
    4606:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 1, "weight":: 25},
    4607:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 2, "weight":: 100},
    4608:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 1, "weight":: 25},
    4609:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 2, "weight":: 100},
    4610:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 1, "weight":: 100},
    4611:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 1, "weight":: 100},
    4650:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4651:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4652:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4653:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}
}
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (1/5): 4653
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (2/5): 4653
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (3/5): 4652
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (4/5): 4652
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (5/5): 4652
|
posemap(zombie) = {
    243:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 200},
    4701:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 0},
    4702:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 0},
    4703:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 0},
    4704:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4705:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 0},
    4706:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4750:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4751:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4752:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4753:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}
}
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (1/5): 4751
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (2/5): 4752
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (3/5): 4751
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (4/5): 4750
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (5/5): 4751
|
posemap(zzzlovershitode) = {
    301:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4850:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}
}
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (1/5): 4850
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (2/5): 4850
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (3/5): 4850
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (4/5): 4850
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (5/5): 4850
|
posemap(zzzloversmushroom) = {
    302:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    4950:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}
}
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (1/5): 4950
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (2/5): 4950
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (3/5): 4950
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (4/5): 4950
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (5/5): 4950
|
posemap(zzzloverstentacle) = {
    303:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    5050:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}
}
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (1/5): 5050
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (2/5): 5050
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (3/5): 5050
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (4/5): 5050
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (5/5): 5050

For example...

OBSE version 21.4
Lovers Creatures version 2.5.10
posemap(baliwog) = {
    201:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    501:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    502:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    503:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    550:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    551:: {"is_giving":: 0, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}
}
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (1/5): 550
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (2/5): 550
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (3/5): 550
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (4/5): 551
defensive rape anim (0 2) random pick (5/5): 551
|
posemap(bear) = {
    202:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    601:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100},
    602:: {"is_giving":: 1, "sex_type":: 0, "weight":: 100}
}

This shows that baliwog is picking only 550 or 551, while bear (no def anim) is picking only 0 (invalid).

Also please tell me more about the Sex Change spell console error output. lol... you report problem and your life became less easy... lol.. c'est la vie. But I thank you. I can't seem to reproduce the problem myself.

Not only grabbing the new version and SPOS attachment, but snaggin' the entire webpage for notes.

I wonder who else grabbed the SPOS attachment.   ^_^

Oh, and I have a LC25 folder just for giggles.

13 hours ago, movomo said:

Originally I was waiting for your response to the subject that GetCreatureTypeEx not returning the correct value. 

Sorry about that.  I was working on the Tamago thingie, Hiyoko Shooter and Genderbender in tandem.  I didn't get to testing the SPOS system.  But I figure it's NEXT to test since I 'need' a test for submissive positions.

Hey, it shouldn't come as no surprise that I examine the functions.   I didn't have any when I made ... well.... ANYTHING?   :D:D:D

Heyoo.  In case you didn't read in General Discussion, I got that method to detect creature SPos to work.  Though it was rewritten in LC2.5, I had to target the mod it was initially created:  Lovers with PK!  So ... ugh!  Well, Femme Creatures with poses can NOW go into Labor!  Woot!  I didn't test RAPE Submission poses for creatures  Is there such a thing?

"Creatures can be visually pregnant. "

That's a question....  How?  I knocked up Xivilais and nuthin'   Is there some setting and/or addtl meshes needed?

Heyoo.  In case you didn't read in General Discussion, I got that method to detect creature SPos to work.  Though it was rewritten in LC2.5, I had to target the mod it was initially created:  Lovers with PK!  So ... ugh!  Well, Femme Creatures with poses can NOW go into Labor!  Woot!  I didn't test RAPE Submission poses for creatures  Is there such a thing?

Well, I'm not too happy about the objects being spread all over the places as well...

That's a question....  How?  I knocked up Xivilais and nuthin'   Is there some setting and/or addtl meshes needed?

You forgot about the pregnant stage discussion for femswap.esp? We don't have any mesh so pregnancy is not going to happen until you provide one. As for the switch rules, read this post. I STILL haven't done a thing about (formally) documenting it.