Lovers Creatures 2.5 cutting-edge releases (2.5.11)

@LongDukDong 

Guess you know this but just in case?

The patch for Horse mod removes / doesn't add the Horse D when saddled under.

Not biggest lose still worth using patch I would imagine just saying

(which now that I think on it, guess makes sense since it doesn't likely use a script for horse to know to grow ie sex as it just positions character during mounted riding "slighty" differently then normal.).

Ok apparently I am having issues with Longduk all in 1, a ton of the creatures didn't load up (they seem to be in my data file where they suppose to just not loading up.

(ie went to bravil underground where there tons of creatures and noticed 1/2 the undead are near 100% invis, goblin missing legs (oddly not D during his sex though :D ) Skeleton hounds only have their skull.

Any ideas?

(I used patch for underground but the patch has nothing to do with the creatures with issue any ways, and have tried all sorts of load orders + deactivating tons of mods and even launching from obse instead of just normal way of wyre even-> read that could help somewhere idk.

Also Know the included instructions are for the actual mod not the nice all in 1 made mod as it says things like Core00 which doesn't exist any more since it all in one).

Also think I noticed like a summon spell in original but not in this ? but idk if that was intentionally removed or sign something is wrong.

(idk only did so far minor testing with original just after trying everything else).

Edit:

Ok Summon spell is just deactivated by default some reason (along with sex change and think something else). 

But rest has me massive confused, as I summoned random things ....

Goblins had legs but not bodies >_> unlike I guess the special named goblin (guess unique model reason?) in underground who had that reversed, and just seemed very random which worked and which were missing parts >_> either before and or during sex.

Ok basically uninstalled a few mods, turned off most the rest, did 1 race manually with overrides just in case, and still issue persists so something is missing though idk what??

Is there suppose to be a core00 file says you need nothing but what is provided ? 

Loverscreature.esm

LoversAnimObjects.esp

Loverscreature.esp

LoversAnimPriority.esp

LoversAnimeMooPrio.esp

xLCR.esp

Guest Shadd Ashborn
On 4/4/2021 at 12:32 AM, gregathit said:

Creatures import in all kinds of whacky ways, which makes aligning them for animations really, really, really difficult, especially when you are trying to make them work with NPC's (who import just fine).

Only issue here is - again - Bip01 Aligment towards human actor. It can be quite wacky and long to find proper Bip01 "shifting" to make actors align as shey should ingame; though when needed values are found, you make rig and can create dozens of anims for this creature without any issues.

Main trick is to store proper Bone Matrix values for each skeleton, thats all.

To  @TDA   Guess what?  Female dogs and like animals just stand there and 'take it'.  :D  So if you have the inclination to make such animatics for dogs, sheep, mountain lions or the like... I would not object at the least.  You'd probably make some lonely farmer happy.  AND I guess that means most of the work would go towards the aggressive human-type animations as the animals would be mostly static after sex begins.

I can't say the same for creatures with an intelligence marginally higher than base animals

To  @lukashisuphola   The all-in-one is merely that.  I took the entirety of the LoversCreatures2.0 contents and copied them to a working folder, and then copied the entirety of the LoversCreatures 2.5  core contents and methodically pasted it into the working folder.  From the alpha version to the latest iteration, each replaced/added new content to the Creatures package. Totally new esm/esps, new .kf/nif files with appropriate textures and new .ini files to match. Any replacements to body structures was done before I.

I have a personal 'castle' mod that has a number of the beasties, this including goblins showcasing male and female forms. However, the goblins within are unfortunately just one type.  I didn't plan on all the variants to be within, and  I thought all goblin types were accounted for.  So this will need to be revisited.  Still, this may very well be a matter of properly named/renamed nif forms, or the unique-model issue you mentioned.  *sigh* They made it a pain to have randomization mixes for goblins.  ONE race, multiple mixes at the same time.  It's rather difficult to account for every variety.  :|

:)  THANKFULLY, that's not the case with the zombies.  The zombies are fine.  Though if you summoned a zombie with the LoversCreatures summon spell, just know that it is a headless zombie.  The Motierre zombies (for example) do have heads.

Also, it seems I do need to revisit some of the plugins in question for 'script-update' duty, such as your fore-mentioned Horse Rider. Even LoversBitch has issue as it is forcing dog dick to be visible on every mutt when LC2.5 should handle that on its own.  And regarding others, it too may be a case of uniqueness.

Insofar as the dialog about core00 files, each zipped install file (from Alpha to 2.5.11), held three subfolders.  These subfolders were the 'test and wip', '9999 development', and the '00 Core' subfolders. The 00 Core subfolder held the main/usable content for LoversCreatures, the esps, esms, and so forth.  So the core files are indeed provided as this package has the most up-to-date core files.

Aside from having to fix goblins n such.

And the xLCR.esp, just so you know, is a testing plugin that gives you the spells "Is Female?" which brings up Yes/No responses in the console, and "Creature Rape" that lets you dominate a creature (though it may very well become enraged).

Currently, I am working with a near-stripped copy of Oblivion.  Only the basics of LAPF and LC2.5 installed, and scarce anything else.  Not even LoversSlaveTrader as yet. This to make sure that all the stock creatures were properly considered with no accidental cross-mod confusion.

But right now, I am tweaking my own version of the popular LoversRaperS mod to account for LC2.5 creatures and their genders.  Taking some time, but I do have the basics that now alllow the raping creatures worked out, though I will need to include something to halt raping creatures without submissive pose or comprise how creature rape is handled (if it goes to aggressive, if female NPCs raping are submissive instead, etc).  There was actually a bug in the software that 'resurrected' dead creatures if used in a particular manner... this now fixed.  I just need to continue working on it before release.

... that and other work currently going on not Obliv related.

4 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

To  @TDA   Guess what?  Female dogs and like animals just stand there and 'take it'.  :D  So if you have the inclination to make such animatics for dogs, sheep, mountain lions or the like... I would not object at the least.  You'd probably make some lonely farmer happy.  AND I guess that means most of the work would go towards the aggressive human-type animations as the animals would be mostly static after sex begins.

I can't say the same for creatures with an intelligence marginally higher than base animals

No, I'm not going to continue. I just liked the ogre model and wanted to try animating it. It turned out that this is quite real, then I lost interest ... :) 

11 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

To  @lukashisuphola   The all-in-one is merely that.  I took the entirety of the LoversCreatures2.0 contents and copied them to a working folder, and then copied the entirety of the LoversCreatures 2.5  core contents and methodically pasted it into the working folder.  From the alpha version to the latest iteration, each replaced/added new content to the Creatures package. Totally new esm/esps, new .kf/nif files with appropriate textures and new .ini files to match. Any replacements to body structures was done before I.

I have a personal 'castle' mod that has a number of the beasties, this including goblins showcasing male and female forms. However, the goblins within are unfortunately just one type.  I didn't plan on all the variants to be within, and  I thought all goblin types were accounted for.  So this will need to be revisited.  Still, this may very well be a matter of properly named/renamed nif forms, or the unique-model issue you mentioned.  *sigh* They made it a pain to have randomization mixes for goblins.  ONE race, multiple mixes at the same time.  It's rather difficult to account for every variety.  :|

:)  THANKFULLY, that's not the case with the zombies.  The zombies are fine.  Though if you summoned a zombie with the LoversCreatures summon spell, just know that it is a headless zombie.  The Motierre zombies (for example) do have heads.

Also, it seems I do need to revisit some of the plugins in question for 'script-update' duty, such as your fore-mentioned Horse Rider. Even LoversBitch has issue as it is forcing dog dick to be visible on every mutt when LC2.5 should handle that on its own.  And regarding others, it too may be a case of uniqueness.

Insofar as the dialog about core00 files, each zipped install file (from Alpha to 2.5.11), held three subfolders.  These subfolders were the 'test and wip', '9999 development', and the '00 Core' subfolders. The 00 Core subfolder held the main/usable content for LoversCreatures, the esps, esms, and so forth.  So the core files are indeed provided as this package has the most up-to-date core files.

Aside from having to fix goblins n such.

And the xLCR.esp, just so you know, is a testing plugin that gives you the spells "Is Female?" which brings up Yes/No responses in the console, and "Creature Rape" that lets you dominate a creature (though it may very well become enraged).

Currently, I am working with a near-stripped copy of Oblivion.  Only the basics of LAPF and LC2.5 installed, and scarce anything else.  Not even LoversSlaveTrader as yet. This to make sure that all the stock creatures were properly considered with no accidental cross-mod confusion.

But right now, I am tweaking my own version of the popular LoversRaperS mod to account for LC2.5 creatures and their genders.  Taking some time, but I do have the basics that now alllow the raping creatures worked out, though I will need to include something to halt raping creatures without submissive pose or comprise how creature rape is handled (if it goes to aggressive, if female NPCs raping are submissive instead, etc).  There was actually a bug in the software that 'resurrected' dead creatures if used in a particular manner... this now fixed.  I just need to continue working on it before release.

... that and other work currently going on not Obliv related.

Ok good to know wasn't me (seemingly).

Been wrapping my brain every which way and doing every type of change (as stated deactivating/uninstalling/etc... various mods etc...) to no avail and had 0 idea what I could possibly be doing wrong.

Thanks for helping in clarifying what xLCR was, was pretty sure that what it was during testing but wasn't certain (figured creature rape was a needed help in testing BUT actually....)->

After further testing it does not work properly at least with these 2.5 creatures (guessing script needs updating) because I noticed a lot of things don't spawn their D when it is used and often gives invisible area if tries, aka doing the Service horse in horserider mod or orgy mod has no issue.

Ya that understandable on goblins, and was thinking maybe it was something like that after seeing the named one, but was confusing as to why seemed totally random.

Though now maybe less random and just a few those typical sneaky goblins snuck through some cracks (ie original vanilla I guess since that what creature summon spell is I think + bravilunderground Horny Gaz or w/e his name was :D )

Ya from what I seen zombies are quite finnne :) .

There maybe a few others hard to tell I think they are just missed ones caused by Underground mod even with patch / creature summon tester: 

Skeleton think might just fall in same issue style as goblins ? (like 1s in underground mod just a head others I ran across vanilla style seem fine)

""Skeletal"" Hounds including named one in underground mod =just a skull (pretty certain it is meant to be SkeletonalHound but it just called Hound when clicked and forget named one)

a Flesh astronach type? also in the underground mod idk if it unique or new to creatures called fleshprecure

(I think since in underground named one looks fine along with summoned ones it just these in morgue were just forgotten to point they became nothing but just floating collars).

Also forgot to mention I saw in comments, that the Summon Spell does vanilla when can in summoning so guess that another reason I was seeing a couple mismatched changes from this mod, but idk for certain as I assume + see most are replaced and the comment was just a old one about SpiderDaedra-->

since I guess either 2.5 decided spider temptresses should have modesty even as she rapes you or the spell itself just summons a different model.

So basically using the old summons + rape testers along with just overreacting to a few missed models in Underground mod what screwed me over and under :(  ...

Well guess I should have just been smarter to test more in game "vanilla" areas and actual sex mods.

O and bitchdogs seem to be always horny so that why I never bothered caring/mentioning the fact they always had Ds out I mean some literally called Hornywolves and events of dog tries to pounce you, dogs raping you, dogs are trained through sex, and of course your own dog looks at you lustfully every 10minutes (and does more) lol. ? --->

Not to say you shouldn't or w/e change this if want either is quite fine, just saying that in this particular casing they work in and out.  

Thanks again for reply and all you do ?.

13 hours ago, lukashisuphola said:

Thanks for helping in clarifying what xLCR was, was pretty sure that what it was during testing but wasn't certain (figured creature rape was a needed help in testing BUT actually....)->

After further testing it does not work properly at least with these 2.5 creatures (guessing script needs updating) because I noticed a lot of things don't spawn their D when it is used and often gives invisible area if tries, aka doing the Service horse in horserider mod or orgy mod has no issue.

Er, what does not work with 2.5 creatures?  :no_mouth:  If it was xLCR, that was designed specifically for 2.5 creatures.  However, not all creatures have submissive poses.  Those that do not cannot be made submissive and cannot be raped... if that's what you mean.  However, that would not be a wholly scripting issue as those need .kf model works to create animations.   ;)  How are you at .kf modeling?  Just hoping........

And some creatures indeed have some 'D' issues.  Some female creatures do not go futa even when engaged in sex.  If you look at the .chm file provided and go to the 'Creature Checklist', you will see a column marked Penis Change.  Some of these creatures (Baliwog, Bear, Clannfear, etc...) show only male penis changes and do not afford futa. 

My temp character was unable to walk for a week after all those sessions trying to find out.  :wacko:

Hey, trust me.  I do plan on continuing this, assuming someone doesn't beat me to it.  I just have the current project I mentioned in the Lovers "General Discussion" in the works... which is becoming LC2.5+ compliant.

On 4/6/2021 at 12:46 PM, LongDukDong said:

Er, what does not work with 2.5 creatures?  :no_mouth:  If it was xLCR, that was designed specifically for 2.5 creatures.  However, not all creatures have submissive poses.  Those that do not cannot be made submissive and cannot be raped... if that's what you mean.  However, that would not be a wholly scripting issue as those need .kf model works to create animations.   ;)  How are you at .kf modeling?  Just hoping........

And some creatures indeed have some 'D' issues.  Some female creatures do not go futa even when engaged in sex.  If you look at the .chm file provided and go to the 'Creature Checklist', you will see a column marked Penis Change.  Some of these creatures (Baliwog, Bear, Clannfear, etc...) show only male penis changes and do not afford futa. 

My temp character was unable to walk for a week after all those sessions trying to find out.  :wacko:

Hey, trust me.  I do plan on continuing this, assuming someone doesn't beat me to it.  I just have the current project I mentioned in the Lovers "General Discussion" in the works... which is becoming LC2.5+ compliant.

Umm forget which all did (it seems only some + used the mod's summon spell which could also be a issue), but for example:

When I use the rape spell on a ogre it will rape me (I allow it to ? :P )  but it will invisible that entire region of his, but when I used the actual sex/rape mods he fine. 

->By your description maybe that just means he (possibly others) are not intended to be a rape partner, but plays sex animation any ways causing the invisible area ? (No settings were changed in main sex mod ie the play random all sex)

I think Spider Daedra(fem) also maybe though again hard to tell as idk what actual state she is in and only tested summon version of her which might be different model 

->She does fuck you just fine, but her top remains on, and she basically T poses her top section far more then any other "partner"=assuming this because she summoned and not vanilla so non issue or maybe just her current state.

I think it was troll (summoned with mod) and random Horse  that didn't grow their D but nothing else appeared invisible at least.

->but again with a actual sex mod worked fine.

Really it not a problem, since I think most, me included, will be using actual rape mod(s) if they want rape over using it, I just had used it in testing and therefore had the issue.

Cool to hear you plan to do more, you do the lords work :classic_angel:(maybe.. a certain daedric one :naughty:  ).

Dude, I've been caught quoting Sheogorath at times :P

17 minutes ago, lukashisuphola said:

->By your description maybe that just means he (possibly others) are not intended to be a rape partner, but plays sex animation any ways causing the invisible area ? (No settings were changed in main sex mod ie the play random all sex)

Well, only a few creatures have submissive poses.  Certainly all animal creatures (dogs, rats, etc) have none.  But neither do Ogres, Spider Daedra, Trolls and others.  Yep, they're not keen for being on the receiving end as yet.  We need .kf animation makers for that at the least.

Between the LoversCreatures Summoned model and base models, there is no difference.  A stock Xivilai and LoversCreatures Summoned Xivilai, there is no difference.  It's just that certain creatures produce creatures of one gender than another.  But that's more towards an understood hierarchy for the system as one encounters one gender more than another.

I'm still curious what you mean by invisible area... UNLESS you're referring to the things like the Goblin upper bodies.  Yeah, that needs work.  Unfortunately, one needs to go through all permutations.  *BARF*    For the Spider Daedra, the female model remains 100% un-changed.  And for males, it uses the Oblivion Sexualized Monsters meshes and textures by Rebel O'Conner as it uses the same skeleton and LAPF compliant.  Unfortunately, no submissive animations, though one would be hard-pressed to figure one out!

And I thought I double-checked the horses.  While the male horse is packin a set between the legs, the female horse shoulda gone full futa. 

I think some screenshots will help. Also, what is this rape spell? Is it the 'rape me' spell in RaperS? If the creatures work fine with other means of starting sex, then that spell is what needs attention.

1 hour ago, movomo said:

I think some screenshots will help. Also, what is this rape spell? Is it the 'rape me' spell in RaperS? If the creatures work fine with other means of starting sex, then that spell is what needs attention.

I was trying to establish female upper-parts for goblin femmes rather than just the shaman who had been the only exclusive female.  What I did works for basic goblins, but it seems that I need to update for other goblins (berserkers, etc).

In regards of RaperS, there may have been such issues.  I am currently working on RaperS in order to adapt it to LC2.5+ creatures, and did have issues at the time with Rape and RapeMe.  .........  'did'...  Past tense.   ;)   (I currently have RaperS open in my editor right now)

Ah, I get it now. you did something to create non-shaman goblin ladies. Goblin body splicing is a bloody mess. When you fiddle with meshes, even if it's just a simple Nifskope trickery, there's always a chance that something has gone wrong and it doesn't display right... in fact especially with hacks done in Nifskope. I think you may need some Blender body chopping at some point.

Beware that some goblins may have unexpected 'unmanly' items in their possessions, such as warlords' shaman bags.

I wish goblin ladies had lively plump tits.

Well, I kinda did get ONE group of Goblins to go Masculine and Feminine, but they are the default, non-berserker, non-skirmisher variety.  My custom castle with a variety of tame bestie beasties within has a nicely shown male and female goblin.   Well, as nice as a goblin can be I guess. :P  Tit's aren't as plump.  No wonder goblins like OTHER women to fuck.

7 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Well, I kinda did get ONE group of Goblins to go Masculine and Feminine, but they are the default, non-berserker, non-skirmisher variety.  My custom castle with a variety of tame bestie beasties within has a nicely shown male and female goblin.   Well, as nice as a goblin can be I guess. :P  Tit's aren't as plump.  No wonder goblins like OTHER women to fuck.

Looking good.

ScreenShot29.bmp

On 4/8/2021 at 9:11 AM, movomo said:

On 4/7/2021 at 11:00 PM, LongDukDong said:

Dude, I've been caught quoting Sheogorath at times :P

Well, only a few creatures have submissive poses.  Certainly all animal creatures (dogs, rats, etc) have none.  But neither do Ogres, Spider Daedra, Trolls and others.  Yep, they're not keen for being on the receiving end as yet.  We need .kf animation makers for that at the least.

Between the LoversCreatures Summoned model and base models, there is no difference.  A stock Xivilai and LoversCreatures Summoned Xivilai, there is no difference.  It's just that certain creatures produce creatures of one gender than another.  But that's more towards an understood hierarchy for the system as one encounters one gender more than another.

I'm still curious what you mean by invisible area... UNLESS you're referring to the things like the Goblin upper bodies.  Yeah, that needs work.  Unfortunately, one needs to go through all permutations.  *BARF*    For the Spider Daedra, the female model remains 100% un-changed.  And for males, it uses the Oblivion Sexualized Monsters meshes and textures by Rebel O'Conner as it uses the same skeleton and LAPF compliant.  Unfortunately, no submissive animations, though one would be hard-pressed to figure one out!

And I thought I double-checked the horses.  While the male horse is packin a set between the legs, the female horse shoulda gone full futa. 

We were talking about the Xlcr rape and creatures 2.5 summons not the actual rape mod.

Ya you clipped out exactly what I assume soo not sure how to go further detail.. :D

but Ya I know not all have submissive, but something allowing them to ""try"" (play sex on you) maybe just in lapf I guess when told to rape. (again not the random sex option as I had that off and idk if it even could cause the issue)

No need for screen shots not a complex thing.

Basically I am pretty certain whatever is telling them to have sex while not having a proper trigger (it should just not do sex after saying This Creature has no Submissive, but instead does sex/rape to you) is causing the game to not know it should change the men's ogre's tunic -> nude ass+D or w/e else to grow their D etc... is the issue.

(and minor one at that since I figured this out, just got to accept they get "shy" when they are "raped" and not the type into it / literally have performance issues :P ).

Ya Goblin Summon is the big one with entire torso invisible, and ok so Daedra SPider is just basic (Fem), again just saw screens and some of the conversation back a ways by Fej and someone about it (starting at #230 and then like 6 posts).

O and through further playing, the ogre did still have body part go missing (think my companion raped one) so idk how I saw it back on initial testing work.. maybe I used a rape me command or maybe orgy(sex) and not xlcr rape command and didn't remember so guess it not related to Xlcr in that regard though no reason to use that since use rape mod any ways :) .

18 hours ago, lukashisuphola said:

O and through further playing, the ogre did still have body part go missing (think my companion raped one) so idk how I saw it back on initial testing work.. maybe I used a rape me command or maybe orgy(sex) and not xlcr rape command and didn't remember so guess it not related to Xlcr in that regard though no reason to use that since use rape mod any ways :) .

The two ogre styles, male and female, should work just fine.  I've tested a mass monster GangBang orgy with RaperS to have the Daedra trigger a FuroGeneratorTrap incident.  And at the time, I saw no body mesh incidents occur with the Ogres.

Perhaps a mod in use may be presenting a custom Ogre? BigDick in fejeeena's LST Bravil Underground is kinda custom.

On 4/10/2021 at 8:42 PM, LongDukDong said:

The two ogre styles, male and female, should work just fine.  I've tested a mass monster GangBang orgy with RaperS to have the Daedra trigger a FuroGeneratorTrap incident.  And at the time, I saw no body mesh incidents occur with the Ogres.

Perhaps a mod in use may be presenting a custom Ogre? BigDick in fejeeena's LST Bravil Underground is kinda custom.

Just to confirm you mean your character can rape a ogre without him going invis in that area (Not Him Rape you)?

Odd idk I guess it may be just another mod incompatible with that very specific bit, as you say idk though very odd assumed I figured it out, o wells as 

again no bigs overall, I seen it even work with other sex ways just not when a character/me decide to rape one and unless I want to stare at that specific area looks fine.

Female Werewolf textures are in an incorrect folder. They're in Textures\Creatures, but the mesh is pointing to Textures\LoversBitch\Creatures.

They also have a bunch of stuff at the bottom (under the skeleton), that I'm pretty sure are completely unnecessary and could be removed.

2 hours ago, sunhawken said:

Release? 

What? Textures? There, the color of the head texture does not fit the body well, because, the head of the ogre has naturally a different uv-unwrap than the usual head of a human character )which matches the texture ), there is a different scale and all that.  I need to do something with it, but I'm too lazy.