Lovers Creatures 2.5 cutting-edge releases (2.5.11)

4 hours ago, sunhawken said:

The creature animation of the orge, it's very nice from the back.

I have only two phases made and I don’t want to continue ... In the evening, I’ll probably post them. How to run animations for kreachers is something you have to figure out yourself.

24 minutes ago, Sladen2019 said:

Is LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp still limited to two animations ? If so, can it get updated to allow more ?

If you're talking about couples vs three-way, yeah... it's limited.  And in fact, you would need to do rewrites of major LAPF scripts to boot.

Looks like I have a lot to read later.....

19 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

If you're talking about couples vs three-way, yeah... it's limited.  And in fact, you would need to do rewrites of major LAPF scripts to boot.

Darn. :( Hopefully it can be done easier someday.

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

What Hiyoko and Tamago versions ere you using and can you post your tamago.ini ? My setup is messed up right now and I can't have kids even with a bare oblivion.

31 minutes ago, sunhawken said:

Ah , Yes thank You. @tda hoping one day you will release how you make your animations are at least say what programs you use,

3dsmax 2009, 2016 but I don't think I can write a tutorial in English ...

SOFTWARE SCRIPT BUG REPORT:

REPORT ON FUTA/NON-FUTA SYSTEM

The  bEnableFuta  switch appears to not function at all.

According to the LoversCreatures.Ini file, there is a switch that lets one designate if a female-styled creature can be futa (ie a spriggan forms a dick), if the creature is not futa (ie a spriggan does not form a dick) or if the switch abdicates control and lets the futanari switch built into the LAPF system to take over.

; bEnableFuta: int = -1
; If negative at init time, automatically set to follow
;   Lovers with PK.esm :: GLOB.GxLoversPkrFutanari.

set xLoversCreatureQuest.bEnableFuta to -1

This is the switch, and its default setting is to let the LAPF futanari system function. Under the LAPF system and when the Futanari system is ON, female NPCs may sprout dicks if they are the aggressive partners so they may literally FUCK their submissive partners. And when OFF, female NPCs do not generate any extra plumbing.  And female NPCs do not sprout male genetalia when they are submissive no matter what the setting.

This I assumed would be the case with LoversCreatures as the INI file so described. Unfortunately, that is not the case.  Spriggans (all of them) sprout dicks when they are the aggressive. And all that are submissive, even the males, will not have or show them. 

I ran the system with bEnableFuta  with settings of -1, 0 and 1 with no luck. The bEnableFuta  switch appears to not function at all. I have not looked at the code within LC other than examination and translation of any residual Japanese into English. I hope that @movomo may see this and look into the issue.

2 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

SOFTWARE SCRIPT BUG REPORT:

REPORT ON FUTA/NON-FUTA SYSTEM

The  bEnableFuta  switch appears to not function at all.

According to the LoversCreatures.Ini file, there is a switch that lets one designate if a female-styled creature can be futa (ie a spriggan forms a dick), if the creature is not futa (ie a spriggan does not form a dick) or if the switch abdicates control and lets the futanari switch built into the LAPF system to take over.

; bEnableFuta: int = -1
; If negative at init time, automatically set to follow
;   Lovers with PK.esm :: GLOB.GxLoversPkrFutanari.

set xLoversCreatureQuest.bEnableFuta to -1

This is the switch, and its default setting is to let the LAPF futanari system function. Under the LAPF system and when the Futanari system is ON, female NPCs may sprout dicks if they are the aggressive partners so they may literally FUCK their submissive partners. And when OFF, female NPCs do not generate any extra plumbing.  And female NPCs do not sprout male genetalia when they are submissive no matter what the setting.

This I assumed would be the case with LoversCreatures as the INI file so described. Unfortunately, that is not the case.  Spriggans (all of them) sprout dicks when they are the aggressive. And all that are submissive, even the males, will not have or show them. 

I ran the system with bEnableFuta  with settings of -1, 0 and 1 with no luck. The bEnableFuta  switch appears to not function at all. I have not looked at the code within LC other than examination and translation of any residual Japanese into English. I hope that @movomo may see this and look into the issue.

I've noticed that too.

The content of the INI folder is a merger of the original LoversCreatures 2.0 and the work by @movomo where he made new content.  The kf files have been present since the original LoversCreature25_Alpha4 release.  Since then, all updates only changed the xLoversCreature.ini file.  I didn't check out whether they were needed (very unlikely) and didn't remove them.

I looked into the magic of the vanishing Goblin Tits right now, and believe I know the answer....  Since I kinda fixed it (and doing a little more research...).

Original LoversCreatures used a modified body mesh with the phrase 'armor' attached to it.  This denoted that the mesh had a fixed penis.  Since penile attachments were being implemented by LC2.5, the use of these custom meshes was problematic at times (DOUBLE DICKS OR UNWANTED FUTA).  To fix this, I removed all of the offending extra 'armor' meshes, and updated the .esm file to re-recognize the creature's ORIGINAL Oblivion meshes.   Er... except the ONE FREAKIN GOBLIN!  Yeah, the .esm and its connection to the old LC2.0 armor mesh needed to be corrected.  Now I got a Goblin with ugly upper bods (sagging tits or titless).

For this, I just REPLACED the downloadable LC25 esps and Sound.zip file in the 250th post of this thread right HERE, and I was actually surprised it was post 250!  Not planned.   BUT this should fix the chestless goblin issue.

None of this involved my touching of any scripts nor .kf/.ini files.

On 4/7/2021 at 11:27 PM, lukashisuphola said:

When I use the rape spell on a ogre it will rape me (I allow it to ? :P )  but it will invisible that entire region of his, but when I used the actual sex/rape mods he fine. 

AH... I think I see what you're going with.   And @movomo  should be made aware of this.   IF the rape spell is forcing the classic 'REVERSE RAPE' on the party, your female character is FORCING the Ogre to fuck her.  Yet, he is still considered the Submissive in this.   I believe it is an issue where a submissive creature is assumed to be the one on the receiving end, and is 'traditionally' female.  AND a female creature on the receiving end would not have a penis... unlike a female creature forcing an NPC to be the one on the receiving end.

I'm just spitballing here, but I think the system needs to run options for creature gender (if male... always show), coupled with the LAPF xLoversDef flag (for female penile removal if submissive and receiving) and his bFutaEnabled condition.

On 4/30/2021 at 12:16 PM, LongDukDong said:

I looked into the magic of the vanishing Goblin Tits right now, and believe I know the answer....  Since I kinda fixed it (and doing a little more research...).

Today, I just uploaded and replaced some patches.  And again they have been updated within the 250th post of this thread right HERE.

FIRST... something specific.

Not all custom mods were created equal.  Some were made with vanilla resources, and some were made using specific Lovers Creatures 2.0 resources, and thus used Lovers Creatures 2.0 creature meshes that had 'fixed' penile attachments.  As an example, the LC2.0 baliwog used a custom baliwogarmor.nif  mesh.  However, LoversCreatures 2.5+ uses a scripting system to handle creature genders and body meshes, and thus the older meshes no longer exists.  As a side effect, those mods using the older meshes would appear to have creatures with missing body parts.

I'm not just talking about seeing a headless zombie. :P   If a mod used baliwogarmor.nif instead of the vanilla baliwog.nif for a custom monster, it would be 100% invisible and missing.

To fix this issue, there is a new patch called LC Armor20.zip that adds supplemental substitute meshes for those which Lovers Creatures 2.0had previously used.  One such mod that used the older Lovers Creatures 2.0 meshes was Bravil Underground, the goblins in the goblin den, the horses and sheep, and Lara's friendly Dingo as some examples.

Likewise updated were the LC LoversBitch.zip patch,  @ppp  who did correctly note the incorrect folder placement.  And some minor tweaks to the LC BravilUnderground Addon.zip  patch  @fejeena's mod for the most minor of issues.

When I get the time, I'll take a look at Horse Rider, though this may  be a while.

29 minutes ago, sunhawken said:

Thank You works great, I may get around to working on the new frost atronach model. 

Hey, I like that one!  My gripe was the way it had no hands.  Make it have the accents of the Vanilla system, and I'll be like FUCK YEAH!!!!

Oh, I should edit the 250 post.   The LC2.0 system had a green ogre MESH in it  which referenced non-existent green ogre textures.  I made adaptions for this, not knowing what outside mod this is for, but we have no female green ogre textures.   Likewise, there is some minotaurlordz.nif.... and I'm like WTF?  There is currently no female adaptions for this one.  I'd need to know what mods these are for any adaptions.

Just sayin...   I can do nothing for Horse Rider than what patch I already uploaded.  If one uses the patch, horse wangs only show when engaged in sex, males having a package that the females do not.... this like any other Lovers Creatures 2.5+ horse (though skeletal horses don't have said soft tissue between the legs).  However, horses will not have extended penises when the player is riding the horse with the custom gear.

The gear only shows when actually 'riding' the horse and vanishes quickly when dismounting. so a shaft could be 'fixed' into the gear itself. But I am not a modeler and do not have enough skill.

So..... anything new?  Did the LC Armor20 patch fix issues with missing body parts?  Did someone make any new submissive animations for a creature currently not counted?  Did someone win the lottery?

?️ (raises hand)

I've had issues with that mutt's animation for years, way before 2.5+ was ever in the works.  However, have you tried using this with Lovers Bitch Gone WIld ?  In that, you get a different assortment of .ini and animations, including a replacement for 207.

I am, but I recently re-installed Creatures because a number of animations had gone bad. It worked, except for this one.

Installing Lovers Bitch's version doesn't seem to have fixed it. Installed both the .ini and .kfs.

They're aligned correctly (I think), they're just very far apart (the dog is humping air a few feet away). This is probably fixable with the adjustment keys, except I'm not sure how to use them. Either it's poorly explained (everyone assumes you know how to do it), or Enhanced Hotkeys interferes.

OK, I think I got a key working.

Edit:

On 5/4/2021 at 1:47 PM, LongDukDong said:

Just sayin...   I can do nothing for Horse Rider than what patch I already uploaded.  If one uses the patch, horse wangs only show when engaged in sex, males having a package that the females do not.... this like any other Lovers Creatures 2.5+ .

Does this work?

ZAZ Horsie Main-Penis.nif

7 hours ago, ppp said:

Does this work?

Using NifScope to look at it, and because of the name of the file, I would FIGURE that it is a replacement for the ZAZ Horsie Main.nif file within the Meshes\ZAZHorsie folder.

Oddly, I do not see the horse's plumbing no matter what rig I set up.  Honestly, I find that a bit odd.

It's a crude attempt using NifSkope and I had no idea if it would work or not as I don't have Horse Rider installed right now. It's possible the penis is inside the horse, given that the relative orientations are weird-looking in NifSkope.

• 4 weeks later...

More on Horsies.....

Doing a test run on Crowning Isles  (um, horses currently have TWO schlongs as I made no adaptive patch), and I found the Crowning Schlongs for horses is roughly as mis-aligned as their default Lovers Penis.... but on a different angle.

ScreenShot23.jpg

The raised angle one in the pic is Lovers, and the lower angled gray schlong is the one from Crowning.  I think that an angle right between these would hit the target (literally :P ).

Anyone here able to re-angle the LC2.5+ horse dick to match?

3 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

More on Horsies.....

Doing a test run on Crowning Isles  (um, horses currently have TWO schlongs as I made no adaptive patch), and I found the Crowning Schlongs for horses is roughly as mis-aligned as their default Lovers Penis.... but on a different angle.

Reveal hidden contents

The raised angle one in the pic is Lovers, and the lower angled gray schlong is the one from Crowning.  I think that an angle right between these would hit the target (literally :P ).

Anyone here able to re-angle the LC2.5+ horse dick to match?

where is the skeleton and animation?

=================================

BUT Honestly, it's old animation , why waste time on it?

Better use my animation ...  - Oblivion 2021-06-04 21-13-32-130.jpg

Oblivion 2021-06-04 21-13-16-104.jpg