Lovers Creatures 2.5 cutting-edge releases (2.5.11)

While it is certainly entertaining, we still have a very limited number of creatures with submissive poses.ย  That is necessary for such an endeavor. As of now, the only creatures with submissive poses are the Baliwog, Goblin, Lich, Minotaur (I banged a very female Melco), Scamp, Skeleton (talk about getting boned), Spriggan, Xivilai and Zombie.ย  Yes, the late Aunt Margaret Motierre in Chorrol's Undercroft begged me for it.ย 

ย 

Of the non-vanilla enemies, the werewolves from LoversBitch use the Xivilai skeleton,.ย  So yes, you can make a she-bitch howl.ย  If you look down femwolf's groin closly, you may find I did add a faint bit of detail the original wolf textures lacked... female textures only of course.ย  And the LC20 special creatures, the mushroom, hitode/starfish and tentacle monsters DO have submissive poses.ย  Though submissive poses only work for the female varieties of Mushroom and Hitode.

ย 

So right now, we have only nine active Vanilla skeletons worked out to have submissive poses.ย  Typical animals Bear, Dog or Horse have none, so you can't go doggy position with a doggy.ย  And none of the Atronachs, not even the shapely flesh atronachs that movomom made, can get laid.ย  So don't expect a hot time with a Flame Atronach.ย  And you can't make an Ogre or Troll beg for more either.

ย 

Hm.ย  You'd figure that sex animatics for the Minotaur would work for trolls or Ogres.......ย  *sigh*

ย 

But who's to say for later?ย 

ย 

How to know without playing if a creature can go submissive?ย  Theย  xLoversCreature.iniย  file holds a list of the sex poses available for each creature model.ย  Said poses must be 'compatible' with the creature, so one can't just mx n match.ย  Quite meticulous.ย  When you look at a heading for a single creature, it will have one (or more) entries like 216=100r, 1104=75cย  or 2050=100d.ย ย  Said entries need not have 'c', 'r', or 'd' attached to them.ย  But 'd' is for defensive, and means it has a submissive/defensive pose (and thus can get fucked up!).

ย 

And for those reading just THIS page... I just posted a fully combined LoversCreatures 2.5 where you don't need to install 2.0.ย  And made patches if you wanted to play LoversBitch, LoversHorseRider and/or BravilUnderground.

On 3/18/2021 at 10:12 PM, LongDukDong said:

While it is certainly entertaining, we still have a very limited number of creatures with submissive poses.ย  That is necessary for such an endeavor. As of now, the only creatures with submissive poses are the Baliwog, Goblin, Lich, Minotaur (I banged a very female Melco), Scamp, Skeleton (talk about getting boned), Spriggan, Xivilai and Zombie.ย  Yes, the late Aunt Margaret Motierre in Chorrol's Undercroft begged me for it.ย 

ย 

Of the non-vanilla enemies, the werewolves from LoversBitch use the Xivilai skeleton,.ย  So yes, you can make a she-bitch howl.ย  If you look down femwolf's groin closly, you may find I did add a faint bit of detail the original wolf textures lacked... female textures only of course.ย  And the LC20 special creatures, the mushroom, hitode/starfish and tentacle monsters DO have submissive poses.ย  Though submissive poses only work for the female varieties of Mushroom and Hitode.

ย 

So right now, we have only nine active Vanilla skeletons worked out to have submissive poses.ย  Typical animals Bear, Dog or Horse have none, so you can't go doggy position with a doggy.ย  And none of the Atronachs, not even the shapely flesh atronachs that movomom made, can get laid.ย  So don't expect a hot time with a Flame Atronach.ย  And you can't make an Ogre or Troll beg for more either.

ย 

Hm.ย  You'd figure that sex animatics for the Minotaur would work for trolls or Ogres.......ย  *sigh*

ย 

But who's to say for later?ย 

ย 

How to know without playing if a creature can go submissive?ย  Theย  xLoversCreature.iniย  file holds a list of the sex poses available for each creature model.ย  Said poses must be 'compatible' with the creature, so one can't just mx n match.ย  Quite meticulous.ย  When you look at a heading for a single creature, it will have one (or more) entries like 216=100r, 1104=75cย  or 2050=100d.ย ย  Said entries need not have 'c', 'r', or 'd' attached to them.ย  But 'd' is for defensive, and means it has a submissive/defensive pose (and thus can get fucked up!).

ย 

And for those reading just THIS page... I just posted a fully combined LoversCreatures 2.5 where you don't need to install 2.0.ย  And made patches if you wanted to play LoversBitch, LoversHorseRider and/or BravilUnderground.

The new version you posted is causing my save games to hang anyway for a lite version?ย 

Ooookay?ย  I get that when I update stuff.ย  Just for the record, no scripts were altered other than comments changed into English.ย  Er, not at the moment.ย  Only alterations were the new combination of meshes and textures.ย ย  Including your great work.ย  :D

6 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Ooookay?ย  I get that when I update stuff.ย  Just for the record, no scripts were altered other than comments changed into English.ย  Er, not at the moment.ย  Only alterations were the new combination of meshes and textures.ย ย  Including your great work.ย  :D

Your GREAT. Please continue with the updates :). I love it. I just had a problem on my end.

On 7/2/2019 at 1:49 PM, movomo said:

Meanwhile, LongDuckDong is providing a consolidated package (which also contains his own improvements) here so that you don't need to install several separate packages. Until further notice, this is the 'latest' version.

ย 

They're not really my improvements.ย  I mean, I went through and finished converting every bit of un-intellibleย  comments (Japanese in wrong Text Encoding style) into English.ย  And then made it a 100% standalone using LoversCreatures 2.0 as the base as it always has been.

ย 

Other than that, I added more working femme models, such as some from the OSM, from @puddles and from @sunhawken of course. For models, I just did some cosmetic tweaks to Tentacle monsters and patch updates after figuring out how it works. :Dย  ย  While I cannot perform modeling, I would surely like to see what could be produced for the following.

ย 

ย 

( Oh, I wish I could work on these... )

ย 

=Models-

Clannfear (F), Flame Atronach (M), Frost Atronach (F*), Grummite (F), Hunger (F), Jyllylag (F)ย  :P , Land Dreugh(F), Mehrunes Dagon (F) X:tounge_xd: , Scalon (F), Spider Daedra (M*), Spriggan (M), Storm Atronach (F), Wraith (F).

* These have meshes already, but could be seriously improved upon.

ย 

=Sorta-Repairs=

Certain 'animals' have names denoting gender.ย  Sheep should never have 'Horns' whileย  the Ram should have them build-in.ย  Likewise the same for the Deer (Doe/Buck).ย  And if possible, to do the same for the Minotaur genders.ย  Hm... one could think on adding/removing fins or the like from certain animal-like meshes.

ย 

=Animations=

Oh, yeah.ย  If we can figure out how to make these...ย  I figure the TROLL might have a suitable skeleton to use Minotaur animations though.... mebby?ย  *Shrugs*

ย 

On 3/30/2021 at 2:55 AM, LongDukDong said:

I figure the TROLL might have a suitable skeleton to use Minotaur animations though

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/14365

I found this from few months ago and I was think since it hasย Xivilai skeleton I can used it here with def animation but never test that because I didn't find more beautiful shape and texture for those Ultra Ugly trolls .

ย 

Also I found here in Loveslab some very good nifย for beautiful Female Ogre I used with this mod & Oblivion Sexualized Monstersย but Sadly Ogre haven't def. Animation

Sorry I can't remember or find again who create it or in what partย  ( Search in very bad in this site )ย ย 

Untitled-1.jpg

Data.7z

ย 

Edit : Upload Missing Texture

Edit 2 : Find the Original Postย 

ย 

I posted this already back on the Female Creature Workshop, but I felt it would be relevant here, so here's my repost.

I recently did my best to pull the meshes and textures of the wisp mother from the old monster girl mod. They're rigged for the standard ghost animations, and I figured we could use them for a female ghost model. The bodies appear to be DMRA, but they don't have BBB, and I don't know how to add it.

ย 

For some reason only the head, eyes, and hair show up when in the construction set, but they show up fine in-game.

ย 

I'm not an animator, but a tittyfuck animation would be absolutely perfect for these. I wouldn't want anyone to be perfectionist about it, I'd even settle for a shitty one.

GhostGirlPic1.PNG

GhostGirlPic2.PNG

GhostGirlPic3.PNG

GhostGirlPic11.png

GhostGirlPic12.jpg

GhostGirl.zip

On 3/30/2021 at 12:53 AM, TDA said:

ย 

funny theme...

ogre.jpg

ย 

Holy heck, this looks like a MBP Lop Eared Elf that needs a serious DIET!!!!ย  :D

ย 

One of the things I wanted for maintain was the art and style of the originals.ย  While your ghost babe looks hot, I think the one by Puddles matched the feel of the original.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

11 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

One of the things I wanted for maintain was the art and style of the originals.ย  While your ghost babe looks hot, I think the one by Puddles matched the feel of the original.

That shouldn't be a problem, that's what the options are for. If this was a problem, my unfinished frost atronach wouldn't stand a chance.

17 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

ย 

Holy heck, this looks like a MBP Lop Eared Elf that needs a serious DIET!!!!ย  :D

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I do not understand, is this a criticism or a remark?

ย 

I didn't have textures, and I applied those that have abundant hairiness for laughs.

ย 

In general, it would be interesting to make an animation for a female ogre, where she catches an unlucky adventurer and dominates (in a physiologically normal sense, of course). Why isn't an anime plot for you?

Definitely a remark.ย  And it did get a chuckle based on what textures you used.

ย 

Oh, yeah, a female ogre animation would be great, along with that of a female troll.ย  one would assume that the submissive minotaur animation would be fine.ย  But I seem to hit a wall at even trying it out. *Shrugs*

In fact, making animation in 3ds max is very simple. More fiddling with the NonAccumulator bone and proper exporting (to get the animation to work properly on the y-axis). As soon as I remember about this hemorrhoids Bip01 and Bip01NonAccumulator, I donโ€™t want to do anything ... :)ย 

:no_mouth:ย ย  Um... you can make theย  animations?ย  The .kf files (to my knowledge) using the current skeletons used by the Lovers system?

Dude, if that's the case.. WOW!ย ย  :)

ย 

:persevere:ย  Still, I might be good with the coding, but it seems my outta date Editor won't even let me update the LoversAnimWhatever.esp file that stores the animation linkies.

17 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

:no_mouth:ย ย  Um... you can make theย  animations?ย  The .kf files (to my knowledge) using the current skeletons used by the Lovers system?

Dude, if that's the case.. WOW!ย ย  :)

ย 

:persevere:ย  Still, I might be good with the coding, but it seems my outta date Editor won't even let me update the LoversAnimWhatever.esp file that stores the animation linkies.

(laughs at me again), well, at least you are the original.ย  Yes, I can do animation. Of course, I'm NOT a pro ... :)ย 

ย 

Good coder? Hmm ... can you make a cannon with realistic ballistics?

ย 

ย 

ย 

dear administrators, sorry for the flood ...

On 4/2/2021 at 12:31 PM, TDA said:

In fact, making animation in 3ds max is very simple. More fiddling with the NonAccumulator bone and proper exporting (to get the animation to work properly on the y-axis). As soon as I remember about this hemorrhoids Bip01 and Bip01NonAccumulator, I donโ€™t want to do anything ... :)ย 

It isn't that hard in blender and you can avoid those issues with the Bip01 and NonAcc easily.ย  The deal killer is getting the creature skeleton to import and export worth a crap.ย  Creatures import in all kinds of whacky ways, which makes aligning them for animations really, really, really difficult, especially when you are trying to make them work with NPC's (who import just fine).ย  That and getting decent meshes with penis bones is why I gave up on the project.ย  Creatures for the most part are just broken.ย  ย But you know all of that.

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

It isn't that hard in blender and you can avoid those issues with the Bip01 and NonAcc easily.ย  The deal killer is getting the creature skeleton to import and export worth a crap.ย  Creatures import in all kinds of whacky ways, which makes aligning them for animations really, really, really difficult, especially when you are trying to make them work with NPC's (who import just fine).ย  That and getting decent meshes with penis bones is why I gave up on the project.ย  Creatures for the most part are just broken.ย  ย But you know all of that.

This is because in Bethesda they decided to use the Bip01 bone for movements in x and y, and animate movements in z on NonAccumulator (not affecting the collision), and the game engine controls the collision along the z axis (falling, running along the terrain), through the coordinates of the bone Bip01. All of this is confusing, and I recently learned it myself.

If you know the rotation matrix (it is very simple), then any poorly imported movement can be normalized.