Lovers Creatures 2.5 cutting-edge releases (2.5.11)

So I went to install this with MO. MO is telling me this looks like it was done with "Bain". I clicked the "Manual" button on bottom of window, to check it out. There`s some folders in there I have no clue as to what to do with them. If any MO users out there who have installed this could help me out, that`d be great. I WAS gonna try to repack it, but I don`t know what to do with some of the folders. I could try just clicking "OK", but do I check one of the boxes for the options?(xivilai bikini/xivilai shirt) I assume I pick one?

I was gonna install 2.5.4alpha on top of 2.0, then 2.5.11 on top of that, like it said at the beginning of the forum.

As a side note, I don`t particularly want female creatures. Especially after reading through the whole forum. Seems like too much of a bother. I only enslave human/mer females, and creatures to train/breed them with. Female creatures would just be a novelty I can live without. Granted, a female xivilai would be cool. IF they have enough animations.

I don`t think my poor dinosaur(computer) can handle this. That, or it doesn`t like my load order. Or maybe it was the "Bain" thing no one would help me with. Regardless, I got a freeze and a couple CTDs when I upgraded. And it seems to break the "Immoral animal love" spell(sister summons 3 animals that nearby NPCs fuck). AND my "Stupid NPCs" followers were behaving weirdly. I also noticed that every time a new creature entered my "Sphere of influence", the sexchange part of your mod fires up. I hit the ~ key and page after page of stuff from this mod. Yeah, I don`t think my poor computer can handle that, well. So back to 2.0. "If it ain`t broke..."

I`m fairly sure this is all a "me" thing. And I`m not bitching. I`m sure this is a fine mod, if you`re better at this stuff than I am. I`m just a caveman. And I don`t particularly want more female creatures, anyway. Shame the sex change part isn`t optional to install. I can allegedly turn it off in the ini, or with a console command, but then I have all that sex change stuff cluttering up my hard drive for no reason. I`m a little anal about that. Even if I have plenty of space left. A message from Tarzan, Tonto and Frankenstein: "Clutter bad!"

But anyway...you and other mod-makers' continued work on Oblivion is awesome. Thank you all.??

EDIT: Oh, yeah...a conjurer was "enjoying the spoils of victory"(combat sex) and kept casting summons spells, buff/debuff spells through the whole thing. But only the first time. When he went back for seconds, he didn`t do it. And it IS set to stop combat during sex. But this isn`t a new thing. It`d sometimes happen before I changed to LC 2.5. Just throwing that out there, since someone brought it up.

On 5/26/2020 at 7:11 AM, LongDukDong said:

Exqueeze me?  Someone is actually casting spells while getting laid?

On 5/26/2020 at 9:24 AM, fejeena said:

Why should he cast spells ? 

Both for Joburg and Rapers (maybe it's Stalkers, I dont use Joburg and Stalkers both, I switch between them depending on how hot the keyboard of my laptop gets), the offending actor is always casting invisibility spells and summon armor and stuff. It has always been like that in my game.

On 5/26/2020 at 12:02 AM, rcy68 said:

I don`t particularly want female creatures

I do really much! I have an idea for a mod where if you rape a spriggan they turn into lost confused ayleid maidens. Or into nymphs, like https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48886 or https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/17204 or both, it is random.  "Oh you saved me! Now I want to start working in an inn." Maybe when you screw one in the third act the spriggan gets replaced with a dryad, so just before you come she has become an elf with leafs on her body. Then you take her again and she becomes a wild elf. Then the last time you screw her she becomes tame and wants to go to the inn.

Add water nymphs https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/15138 to this mod? Maybe they use the same skeleton as spriggans so it should work.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Smerg_the_Dargon said:

If I have a female model for something, what should I do with it to make the mod use it? i.e. the female Minotaur model from OBC.

You'd need to modify the code of the plug-ins, you'd need to create animations and their ini files.  Plus you'd need to export the skeleton (if it doesn't use the default lovers creature one for that creature).  Depending on your skill level, probably 80 to 120 hours of work ahead of you in the construction set, blender and notepad.

13 hours ago, gregathit said:

You'd need to modify the code of the plug-ins, you'd need to create animations and their ini files.  Plus you'd need to export the skeleton (if it doesn't use the default lovers creature one for that creature).  Depending on your skill level, probably 80 to 120 hours of work ahead of you in the construction set, blender and notepad.

Oh fuck

Well, guess I'm not getting female minotaurs or ogres anytime soon.

I am sure there are female ogre in the Mod.

Not sure  if there are female minotaur... but I thought the female bodies were done only the female animations for many creatures are missing. ( not the Minotaur model from OBC )

Do you have installed the Mod?

Open

meshes\creatures\Minotaur  and  open the nif files with NifScope.   a files name like MinotaurF.nif 

45 minutes ago, fejeena said:

I am sure there are female ogre in the Mod.

Not sure  if there are female minotaur... but I thought the female bodies were done only the female animations for many creatures are missing. ( not the Minotaur model from OBC )

Do you have installed the Mod?

Open

meshes\creatures\Minotaur  and  open the nif files with NifScope.   a files name like MinotaurF.nif 

There are female ogres, but they appear to grow cocks when they rape you.

Certainly no female minotaurs, and I'd rather not learn Oblivion modding just for some cow tiddies, unless it'd be a fairly simple process to do so.

Using the sex change spell on minotaurs with cocks just turns them into Ken Doll minotaurs. No pusspuss, no tiddies.

I downloaded the Mod and checked the minotaur folder.

There is no Female minotaur , so you can not replace a mesh.

So you can add my mesh  but then you have to change scripts so that the Mod will use new female mesh  ...  But I don't know how to do it.

There are only 4 creatures with female bodies

FleshAtronach
Ogre
Xivilai
Zombie

Of course some vanilla creatures are female: spriggan ,  SpiderDaedra, goblin shaman

And the 3 LoversCreatures creatures have female bodies in all versions  (Hitode, Mushroom, Tentacle monster )

And many creatures does not need female bodies ( Sheep, lion, mudcrab,..  )

But many "human like" creatures does not have female bodies.  GateKeeper, Ghost, Goblin ( no Shaman goblins ), Grummite, Imp, Lich, Minotaur, MurkDweller, Scamp, Wraith.

On 7/6/2020 at 9:21 PM, fejeena said:

I downloaded the Mod and checked the minotaur folder.

There is no Female minotaur , so you can not replace a mesh.

So you can add my mesh  but then you have to change scripts so that the Mod will use new female mesh  ...  But I don't know how to do it.

There are only 4 creatures with female bodies

FleshAtronach
Ogre
Xivilai
Zombie

Of course some vanilla creatures are female: spriggan ,  SpiderDaedra, goblin shaman

And the 3 LoversCreatures creatures have female bodies in all versions  (Hitode, Mushroom, Tentacle monster )

And many creatures does not need female bodies ( Sheep, lion, mudcrab,..  )

But many "human like" creatures does not have female bodies.  GateKeeper, Ghost, Goblin ( no Shaman goblins ), Grummite, Imp, Lich, Minotaur, MurkDweller, Scamp, Wraith.

Oh - that's unfortunate.

• 2 weeks later...

That is a Human-Human animation.  LAPF  not Lovers Creatures.

LAPF has 200  animation numbers , 1  to 200.  But there are some free numbers ( about 40 )

Most Mods start sex with random animations. They use animation groups ( from behind, cowgirl, blow job, .... ) Then you don't get errors  because only existing animations are used.

But some Mods start sex with exact number. e.g. 195  and if there is no animation you get the error message.

You can fill the free/empty numbers with copies of the animations you have. Or with animations from Daedra Sutra.

Rename the copies to  the free number you want to fill.  (  Of course a human-human animation, not a creature-human animation )

Or you use the animation pack  "ExtraAPAnimations.7z"  That file will fill all the free numbers.

You find the file and  also a discription how to rename animation files   in this Link.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

Scroll down to  2.  Problems during gameplay.

and there see  "  Missing Animations  ( Lovers Sex animations)  " 

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

That is a Human-Human animation.  LAPF  not Lovers Creatures.

LAPF has 200  animation numbers , 1  to 200.  But there are some free numbers ( about 40 )

Most Mods start sex with random animations. They use animation groups ( from behind, cowgirl, blow job, .... ) Then you don't get errors  because only existing animations are used.

But some Mods start sex with exact number. e.g. 195  and if there is no animation you get the error message.

You can fill the free/empty numbers with copies of the animations you have. Or with animations from Daedra Sutra.

Rename the copies to  the free number you want to fill.  (  Of course a human-human animation, not a creature-human animation )

Or you use the animation pack  "ExtraAPAnimations.7z"  That file will fill all the free numbers.

You find the file and  also a discription how to rename animation files   in this Link.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

Scroll down to  2.  Problems during gameplay.

and there see  "  Missing Animations  ( Lovers Sex animations)  " 

Okay, that fix but using this mod the dog animation dont work the dog stand like a mile behind me. even when installing all the stuff. looks like most work okay but not the dog or the mushroom or the Lover creatures hitode to work? or some animation im missing for them?

I think all animations are in the Mod.   ( But I don't use it. I use LoversCretures2 )

And when the animation is missing you get a error message.

Maybe wrong load order ?  Post your load order !

When you install LoversCreatures 2.5 you get a message  that some files already exist.  You  must allow that the files are overwritten !

Installing Lovers Mods with Nexus modmanger or Vortex can  cause the "no ani problem "

Game in  C program file  causes problems.

Sorting Mods with LOOT can crash the game. Never LOOT for Oblivion !

How to sort Mods and right load order : see  the Link in my last post. It's also the yellow Link in my signature below.

16 hours ago, fejeena said:

I think all animations are in the Mod.   ( But I don't use it. I use LoversCretures2 )

And when the animation is missing you get a error message.

Maybe wrong load order ?  Post your load order !

When you install LoversCreatures 2.5 you get a message  that some files already exist.  You  must allow that the files are overwritten !

Installing Lovers Mods with Nexus modmanger or Vortex can  cause the "no ani problem "

Game in  C program file  causes problems.

Sorting Mods with LOOT can crash the game. Never LOOT for Oblivion !

How to sort Mods and right load order : see  the Link in my last post. It's also the yellow Link in my signature below.

I use 2 but wanted try 2.5 this my load order, i needed to rest my pc 4 day ago so oblivion again, should i just use 2.0 then? i don't use loot it not good for ob or vagusimage.png.f105b14e4db050bda2abf882999e0ba6.png

You can use  loverscreature 2  or 2.5.  Both  work.

I need no female creature so I use  2.

You load order. Read my yellow Link ! Sort your mod !  Your load order is not right .

----------------

Dog animations:

In the folder

Oblivion\data\ini you have

207_Motion.ini ; 1101_Motion.ini ; 1102_Motion.ini ; 1103_Motion.ini ; 1104_Motion.ini ; ...  1105 ;  1106 ; 1107; 1108 ; 1109 ; 1110_Motion.ini and  1111_Motion.ini

In data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2\  you have

207_DefMotionx0.kf  , 207_DefMotionx1.kf , 207_DefMotionx2.kf , 207_DefMotionx3.kf 

And the same with numers  1101  to 1111

And in data\meshes\creatures\dog\idleanims\ani2\    you have

207_OffMotionx0.kf  , 207_OffMotionx1.kf , 207_OffMotionx2.kf , 207_OffMotionx3.kf 

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

You can use  loverscreature 2  or 2.5.  Both  work.

I need no female creature so I use  2.

You load order. Read my yellow Link ! Sort your mod !  Your load order is not right .

----------------

Dog animations:

In the folder

Oblivion\data\ini you have

207_Motion.ini ; 1101_Motion.ini ; 1102_Motion.ini ; 1103_Motion.ini ; 1104_Motion.ini ; ...  1105 ;  1106 ; 1107; 1108 ; 1109 ; 1110_Motion.ini and  1111_Motion.ini

In data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2\  you have

207_DefMotionx0.kf  , 207_DefMotionx1.kf , 207_DefMotionx2.kf , 207_DefMotionx3.kf 

And in data\meshes\creatures\dog\idleanims\ani2\    you have

207_OffMotionx0.kf  , 207_OffMotionx1.kf , 207_OffMotionx2.kf , 207_OffMotionx3.kf 

i didn't even know boss was a thing for ob

The few Mods you have you can sort manually. Most are in the example load order in the yellow Link.

And remember to sort your Lovers Mods manually after you used BOSS.

Or at least

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

BOSS does not place the 2 correctly.

• 3 weeks later...