Lovers Creatures 2.5 cutting-edge releases (2.5.11)

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

No no no . Not LST !!!

It must be in  Lovers with PK or LoversIdleAnimsPriority  ! 

It must work with all Lovers Mods. With Rapers, Joburg , LST or any other Mod. 

Every sex start script (or dialog result script) ends with call xLoversMainSafeStart.  So in that script ( if that is the last script before sex starts )  must be the mushroom / hitode check.

In absolutely all situations a mushroom with male body should use the off animations, and a female mushroom the def animations, regardless of the mod.

Well, I can alter the spos roll code in an awkward way to get the model path of the creature and switch the off and def sides when it looks like a mushroom. But I'll do it if and only if I absolutely must.

Since I know you've never been good at compromisation, let me propose a compromise instead. I said the correct way is to make them oppsite anim-friendly. But I don't have enough energy left to put into making another creature.

In Lovers Creatures 2.5, creatures can transform into other forms when having sex. Males can have vagina, for example. And that vagina model can be anything - like the whole female mushroom model, for example. I can duplicate those model files and rename them according to the transformation rules and they'll have a fixed appearance no matter how they looked like before initiating sex. Now, is the mushroom the only creature type that needs this thing done, or does this apply to every lovers exclusive creature?

The Bravil Underground Sir Penwood :  I am sure the " lady Ogre " is a wrong translation. He is a male and should be a male

Have you no sense of humor?? lol... ok, you really didn't get it or just pretending you didn't? LDD's point was that Sir Penwood became a lady because of the global 50% female chance in LC.

The Bravil Underground exclusion entry is already in the ini file... it's just commented out initially.

The creature gender change during sex is what I totally do not like and never will use.

If I see a female creature ( female mushroom or deer ) it is female and during sex it is also female.

And mushroom and hitode have totaly different bodies, a nif change will look stupid and shit. ( like a Goblin  change to a Ogre during sex )

I do not want new creatures, I want the model check as it is in one of the Lovers scripts, but I want a working version.

And if must be in the last script before sex starts. So if LST set a female trainer mushroom to off position the Lovers with PK or LoversIdleAnimsPriority  script change it to def. Same with raping and stalking female mushrooms.

Spoiler

A change from male to female  or feamle to male  hitode is not so bad. A dick is growing....

But as I said when I see a female hitode I want a female hitode.

LC1.jpg

But a gender change with male and female mushrooms is shit.

LC2.jpg

Futa creature are OK if you see it is a futa.   A Spriggan with tits and dick can fuck the player .  And if I see a deer have a flaccid dick I know it is futa and can fuck me. 

But not when I see a female deer and it change to to a male during sex.  Or when a male creature is castrated during sex. That's barbaric, first you cut of the dick and then you drill a new hole. 

Animal cruelty ! ! !

DURING SEX?  GENDER CHANGE DURING SEX?  ?  NO THANKS!   I WANT A SHAPELY HOT FEMME, NOT SUDDENLY BORKING SOME GUY CREATURE!!!!!

Well, Lady Penwood had some knockers at least. ?

Oh, and I just uploaded into Downloads the updated Tamago/Hiyoko master files with the edit in Tamago that works with LoversCreature 2.5+  The female creatures WILL be equipped with wombs and follow the same issues as NPCs (ie differences between Static/Persistent ones vs Dynamic/Random ones).

Still didn't download anything since 2.5.5 ... yet. (heading back to bed)

No it's not shit. The mushrooms look totally ok to me. A real life sea slug can change more radically than that. And I'm also sure you can't tell if a sea slug is a sir or lady, because 'zhe' can be both.

11 hours ago, fejeena said:

The creature gender change during sex is what I totally do not like and never will use.

Hey! People will be confused. You've already confused LongDukDong. For the record, we're talking about the Mushrooms which is a special case and not the creatures in general.

Bring me one more guy who thinks the mushrooms must be hardcoded instead of temprarily switching models to the opposite sex and I shall do it your way.

Updated to 2.5.8

On 7/3/2019 at 2:49 AM, movomo said:

.. rubric:: 2.5.8

* Fixed bug where some debug messages were not showing.
* Fixed bug in ``xLoversCreatureGetIsFemale`` function that were applying the
  per-model creature gender override incorrectly.
* Fixed creatures not playing shaders after appearance update.
* New function: :ref:`xLoversCreatureGetPlayingShader`
* (Documentation) Updated copyright notice.

Also, the updated Tamago/HiyokoClub is available at the Downloads section. The major change includes womb syncing between TamagoClub and Lovers Creatures female creatures.

Known issues:

• SetFemale function's attempt to force-sync womb is actually incorrect. This will be addressed in the next version.

You told me that creatures  change gender. A female ogre have a dick during sex,  and a male orge lose his dick and get a pussy. Ok , they do not change the body but the genitals.

When I travel through the woods and I see a female deer , and it get horny (Joburg) I do not want that it mutates.

Why should I add female mushroom and hitode in a Mod if Loversrapers, LST and Joburg and all sex start scripts we have now set the creature to off postion ? So I will never see a Player or NPC fucking a female mushroom and hitode ( or any other female creature if I do not use the new LC sex spell or tachicat. )  What's the reason you add female creatures in game if no Mod we have use them ?  Not only the mushroom and hitode should be hardcoded to the gender they have, all creatures should be like that. So if you use Loversrapers, LST, Joburg or other Lovers mods a male always fucks the player and the player fuck females.  This ways you maust not change all Mods we have and create new LoversRapers and LST and Joburg,....

I do not understand your whole concept  ( even if I have thought a few times that I understand it ) . So this is my last post about LC2.5.  I deal with it that the Mod is not what I want.

EDIT:

another example.
I make a new mod, a creatures breeding mod.  All creatures are female and the sex start scripts in my Mod set the creatures always to def position.
And in the LC2.5 ini or in game menu I set my Mod esp to "female only".

What happpen if I hit one of my female creatures and they attack me and rape the during the fight ( LoversRapers) ? Or they get horny (Joburg ) ?
Do my female creatures become male ? ( do they get a dick, become futa ? )

And that's the reason why I want that female creatures are hardcoded to the gender they have,
OK a male creature you can fuck in the ass even without gender/futa change.

Why should I add female mushroom and hitode in a Mod if Loversrapers, LST and Joburg and all sex start scripts we have now set the creature to off postion ? So I will never see a Player or NPC fucking a female mushroom and hitode ( or any other female creature if I do not use the new LC sex spell or tachicat. )  What's the reason you add female creatures in game if no Mod we have use them ?  Not only the mushroom and hitode should be hardcoded to the gender they have, all creatures should be like that. So if you use Loversrapers, LST, Joburg or other Lovers mods a male always fucks the player and the player fuck females.  This ways you maust not change all Mods we have and create new LoversRapers and LST and Joburg,....

I do not understand your whole concept  ( even if I have thought a few times that I understand it ) . So this is my last post about LC2.5.  I deal with it that the Mod is not what I want.

It's a shame if you felt it that way. My general refusal to implement anything hard-wired is because I aim to make a future-proof, forward-compatible mod. Lovers Creatures 2.5 code itself is short but it took me a long time because there were many things that had to be thought through.

There's a setting for disabling futa in the ini file - named bEnableFuta, and unlike hardcoding stuff into the mod in an awkward manner, I have little problem expanding the scope of an existing setting as it is optional and does not plague the normal flow of the mod. Which means yes, I can force all female creatures not to grow penis and only use the def anims. The details will have to be worked out but I do believe it can be done within the current system frame.

However I'm not sure if this can be solved: what are you going to do with the humans then?

Say a female mushroom is stalking a male character and attacks - mushroom is off and human is def which is the opposite of what one would normally want. Then say, Lovers Creature forces the mushroom to pick a def animation.... what about the human? You don't want both playing def animation. What is your plan to make him play an off animation without modifying, say Joburg, or LAPF itself?

5 hours ago, movomo said:

Say a female mushroom is stalking a male character and attacks - mushroom is off and human is def which is the opposite of what one would normally want. Then say, Lovers Creature forces the mushroom to pick a def animation.... what about the human? You don't want both playing def animation. What is your plan to make him play an off animation without modifying, say Joburg, or LAPF itself?

In the version which fejeena sent me a while back, Female Mushrooms literally demanded to get their brains screwed out.  They had only operated on a defensive animation while their target was (abiet reluctantly) offensive.  And the Male Mushrooms the opposite.  In their case, and by their physical design, they could not do otherwise.  At that time, it was already set as such.

Let's say... a Female Ogre is in heat.  Male human comes along.  The Ogre forces herself upon the male in a manner similar to the 'Wappy RaperS' with reversed rape conditions.

9 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

In the version which fejeena sent me a while back, Female Mushrooms literally demanded to get their brains screwed out.  They had only operated on a defensive animation while their target was (abiet reluctantly) offensive.  And the Male Mushrooms the opposite.  In their case, and by their physical design, they could not do otherwise.  At that time, it was already set as such.

I'm not sure what point you're getting at. Please be straight. Are you saying that female mushroom's target human is always automatically set to offensive and mushroom itself always defensive? If that's what you're saying, why do I even have to do anything? It pretty much sounds like already working.

9 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Let's say... a Female Ogre is in heat.  Male human comes along.  The Ogre forces herself upon the male in a manner similar to the 'Wappy RaperS' with reversed rape conditions.

Because in RaperS off/def may be switched if off is female. There's a setting for that - xLoversRaperSQuest.femaleReverse. If you switch Ogre to defensive, you must switch the human to offensive as well. You can do that in RaperS because you know the pair. Within Lovers Creatures you do not know the pair, only individual position pick requests. You may be able to fudge a defensive position for the creature part, but you neither know who the human partner is, nor you have any control over him even if you knew it as this is LAPF's job.

Unless I've mistaken something, hardcoding mushroom into Lovers Creatures will not achieve anything real. The human part must be dealth with. If Fejeena decided to quit, someone else tell me the way.

Ok...

Female creature is feamle. That's all, and that explain everything.

And I know that creature and player can not use both def position,  then they would use different ani numbers and that's not possible.

And the Mod that starts sex does not matter, if LST trainer script, LoversRaper rape, Joburg stalking or Immoral Sisters invite spell, . . .  at the end all scripts with use Lovers With PK script. ( x Lovers main save start ) 

OK, the sex with a female creatures is started ( the scripts run ) and it should stay a female.  So the creature must be set to def. And of course the player/NPC is set to off.

Like LongDukeDong said " Let's say... a Female Ogre is in heat.  Male human comes along.  The Ogre forces herself upon the male in a manner similar to the 'Wappy RaperS' with reversed rape conditions. "

The female ogre  fight with the male player and then rape him , and the female ogre is still female and use the def position and the player the off postion . ( Can be a cowgirl position or any other def ogre position )

Yes it does not look good if the player is female and do not use the futa option,  so the player have no dick.

And a male creature should be like original LC always male (off )  and fuck male and female Player (def )

And a futa creature (  Visible futa even when not have sex,  like Spriggan, Flame atronach ) can be def or off with a male Player/NPC.  Can fuck the male player in the as.

And with a female Player the Futa creature is always off and the female player def .  ( Or if you want to make "is the player/NPC futa option enabled" check they can use off and def with a Player/NPC futa. But I do not need it because I am the only futa in my game and I want that all my female NPCs are in def position  )

And that should work with all Lovers Mods. So we must not change in 50+ Mods the sex start scripts .

Because all Mods we have now set creatures to off.  LST trainer, Lovers Raper, the invite spell of Immoral sisters, . . .   so we need a gender check after the Mod scripts  , all the Mods scripts end with call x Lovers main save start , but then the creature is set to off,  so in the  "x Lovers main save start " script ( if that is the last script before sex starts ) the creature must be set to the right position. Female to def ( ofc ourse the player/NPC is now off ), and the futa creatures . . . ( see above )

-------------------------------------------------------

But as I said,  I like my all male creatures and will continue to use LC2 .   And I also do not need pregnant creatures. Only creature-creature sex with pregnancy would be nice so you can have a real farm. But that would be just for fun and nothing I need . . . and with high settings the game will become unplayable. I Unique Landscape Mods are farms with many sheep. One male and about 10 female , so after some month you have 20 sheep (about 15 female) , then 35 sheep ( about 23 female ), then 58 .... 90 .... 140 ....  and that is only one farm, Cyrodill flooded by sheeps, the Imperial council will pay bounty for every killed sheep. . . Help !

I changed so many Mods to Lovers, add sex Quests, sex rewards, ...

Example :

Dibella Watch a mod with a new land ( big isle , continent ).  It have vanilla creatures in the wilderness ( and cratures that use vanilla meshes ) and the gender does not matter.

So your LC2.5 can use the 50/50 chance to set the gender. . .

But I have also some quest creatures that use vanilla meshes.

So I can set the whole Mod esp to male only  or I change the quest creatures  ( ?? with the ini ? or the in game menu ? But some creatures must be changed before I see them, using a target spell when I see the creature is killing mood ( or I have no time to use a spell before sex starts,  then I can change the creature after sex when I do not need it anymore, and that's crap )

And I have more wilderness and quest creatures in one Mod/esp.

So in all those Mods that have creatures in the wilderness that use vanilla meshes I have to change the quest creatures to male,  one by one.

And in the Mods without wilderness creatures the creatures must be male , so I can change the whole esp to male only.

So for me it is easier to set all my Mod esp to male only,  or I spent some hours to find and set all quest creatures to male.

And then only one esm left that I can set to 50/50 geender,  the Oblivion.esm.  ( Ok  in some of the dlc are some creatures: in Horse armor some horses ;  Thieves Den one dog one boar and 4 skeletons ; and in Knights of the nine are about 20 creatures.  OK one esm and 3 esp will have female creatures.

So I will use LC2.    I just do not need female creatures. 

And that's a reason my I do not post anymore , a Mod I have not tested and i will not play, why should I express my opinion and wishes?  Other people should post what they want.

I would use a male-only LC2.5 version. So the creatures have a flaccid dick  and only during sex a erect dick.

I get the rationale behind it, it's understandable. If you're not going to need female creatures, suit yourself. I'll be happy to make it so that it would be playable without having to enable female conversion. But switching both actors' positions just cannot be done with LC alone and you're not answering that part. Or are you asking me to update _LAPF_ itself and maintain it myself, is this correct?

35 minutes ago, movomo said:

But switching both actors' positions just cannot be done with LC alone and you're not answering that part. Or are you asking me to update _LAPF_ itself and maintain it myself, is this correct?

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Female creature is feamle. That's all, and that explain everything.

The female ogre  fight with the male player and then rape him , and the female ogre is still female and use the def position and the player the off postion . ( Can be a cowgirl position or any other def ogre position )

4 hours ago, movomo said:

Within Lovers Creatures you do not know the pair, only individual position pick requests.

So... I guess a system is needed to check and find out about the pair.  Sounds like a good idea.  That way a possible 'Gender Partner' check could be made to test the following conditions of:

(CREATURE  FEMALE / NPC IS MALE)  -and- (CREATURE DEFENSIVE POSE EXISTS)*

This would signal Female Creature has sex or rapes in the defensive posture, like RaperS.  And here's the forced override for certain creatures that only allow for offensive sex only (Hitode Male for example) or submissive only (Mushroom Female).

* If RaperS is rewritten, a female reversal for creatures as such would be advised for addition  too.... ;)

I still haven't upgraded beyond 2.5.5 as yet.  I only just popped in after some searching and coding, and have to head out soon-ish.

2 hours ago, movomo said:

I get the rationale behind it, it's understandable. If you're not going to need female creatures, suit yourself. I'll be happy to make it so that it would be playable without having to enable female conversion. But switching both actors' positions just cannot be done with LC alone and you're not answering that part. Or are you asking me to update _LAPF_ itself and maintain it myself, is this correct?

I do not understand , I have answert all.

You always set both sex partners, one to off and one to def.  And I do not want both def  !!! Creatures animation  numbers have only one def and off.  You can not switch like the human-human animations.

Maybe that is the problem, I did not mentioned that after the gender check the animation  number must be changed and the female creature must set to def.  ( thought  if a creature is set to def it can only use deff animations,  one of the marked with d ani in the Lovers creatures ini)

And I said I do not know the last script before sex starts.

If I understand the scripts right  LC is only used to get the creatures type and the aniamtion  and at the end of all sex start scripts  is the call xLoversmainsavestart ( no matter if human or creature sex )

Yes that is a Lovers with PK script, but I do not know if it is the last Lovers with PK script before sex starts.  The creatures gender check must be at the end ,  yes in the last ( or one of the last ) Lovers with PK scripts.

And the female mushroom/hitode check script that I still have not found was like this.

Spoiler

if ( xMe.ModelPathIncludes "\zzzLoversHitode\" == 1 )
        if eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "hitode.nif" arPaths )
;            SetFunctionValue 1
                    set xme to xLoversQuest.Deffence
                    set zme to xLoversQuest.Offence

endif
        elseif ( xMe.ModelPathIncludes "\zzzLoversMushroom\" == 1 )
        if eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "Mushroom.nif" arPaths )
;            SetFunctionValue 1
        endif

else

;???Ref
    set xme to xLoversQuest.Offence
    set zme to xLoversQuest.Deffence

#############################################

And you see both sex partners are set;  xme to def and yme to off.  ( like in all sex start script I ever saw . even if it is in a short dialog result script  you have                   

call xLoversmainsavestart  me

And in short activate scripts you have the same.  ( Player/NPC activate a creature and sex starts.)

The last is always the call xLoversmainsavestart   ( after Call xLoversCmnIsReady  and Call xLoversCmnInitQuestInterface and set xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag  )

So the gender check must be in the xLoversmainsavestart script or a later used script. ( Yes in Lovers with PK esm.  Or you must change all 50+ Lovers mods. All Mods with creatures sex. So that female creatures rape rigth with LoversRapers, stalk right with Joburg ,  the Immoral sisters invite spell and Crowning isle spell works right with feamle creatures, .....

The gender check must be in a Mod all other Mods use and that is Lovers with PK. 

At the moment I've added sex  to about 15  NO-lovers mods,  which have at least I quest animal.  And I do not want to set all creatures manually to male.

And as I said if I set all the esp to male-only there is only Oblivion esm left ( and the 3 dlc and  Unique Landscape use the vanilla leveled creatures )

WELL...  insofar as sex actions as a result of LoversCreatures, only the Summoned Creatures in LoversCreatures actively pursue sex, and that by the Attack/Temptation spell effects.  Of other sex acts, they are called by outside mods that affect their mod's coded behavior,

LoversCalm assumes that you are responding submissively, so all creatures are aggressive.  I never tried that with a Female Hitode or Female Mushroom, but all others jump your bones by way of the xxxLCStartH function.  I guess, one could edit that function and throw in an 'If Female Creature && Male NPC' condition to reverse positions?  Pairing up offensive/defensive is based on this mod.

LoversOrgy assumes Creatures are aggressive too.  But I might need to doublecheck things there.  One of the statements in the xlOrgySpellScript magic effect function has "xLOMainQuest.sFemaleCreature" in the code.  Yes, indeed... they planned female creatures! In fact, it appears their INI file had a female creature flag!!!  Um... my copy has no INI file???  Well, that sucks.  :P But again, pairing up is based on THIS mod.

Lovers Slave Trader?  Oh, there isn't just one script that brings up sex between partners.  There's THREE of them!  And each assumes creatures are solely offensive.

And LoversRaperS?  Well, it's the "xLoversRaperSInitRape" method that does the whole rape thingie.  BUT... it has a base model for 'REVERSE POSITION' when the subject Female wants to be the submissive in the argument.   Technically, not all that hard.

And ... LoversCreatures itself?  Well, I wanna focus on that now.

It appears that it has TWO spell effect scripts "xLoversCreatureLoversAttackScript" and "xLoversCreatureTemptationItemSCRIPT" when only one would be needed.  And frankly, the two look almost the same except for certain aspects (1), they each cancel/dispel their OWN personal effect if the exiting.  And (2), they just switch the orientation in the latter portion of the script.

For your consideration, here's the code for the 'attack' script which assumes the target (NPC) is the submissive:

scn xLoversCreatureLoversAttackScript

ref me                   ; NPC Target Reference
ref refCaster            ; Creature Agressor Reference
short isEnable           ; Reusable Test Switch

short type               ; -would-be- Reusable Test Switch
short typeTarget         ; Not Even Used (Depreciated?)
short SPosCreature       ; Sex Position

Begin ScriptEffectStart

; Obtain the spell's target
    set me to GetSelf

;; Obtain who casted the spell (the creature)
    let refCaster := Call xLoversCmnGetScriptEffectCaster xLoversCreatureLoversAttack

;; Exit iIf either are invalid
    if( me == 0 || refCaster == 0 )
        return
    endif

;; If The caster isn't ready, remove the attack from the target
    let isEnable := Call xLoversCmnIsReady refCaster
    if( isEnable == 0 )
        me.Dispel xLoversCreatureLoversAttack
        return
    endif

;; If The target NPC isn't ready, remove the attack from the target
    let isEnable := Call xLoversCmnIsReady me
    if( isEnable == 0 )
        return
    endif

;; This determines if the creature is a valid LOVERS-SKELETON-USING creature
    ;; And removes the attack from the target if it isn't.
    let type := Call xLoversCmnGetCreatureType refCaster
    if( type == 0 )
        return
    endif

;; This determines if the target "IS" a valid LOVERS-SKELETON-USING creature
    ;; And removes the attack from the target if it isn't.
    ;; (why not just cancel if the target.GetIsCreature???)
    let isEnable := Call xLoversCreatureIsTargetLoversAttackFunc me
    if( isEnable == 0 )
        return
    endif

;; Force the Creature to stop
    refCaster.StopCombatAlarmOnActor

;; Set the offensive and defensive positions, favoring the creature
    ;; as the aggressor, and get the creature sex position
    ;; All this is stored in the QUEST variables to be called
    set xLoversCreatureHelper.Offence to refCaster
    set xLoversCreatureHelper.Defence to me
    set xLoversCreatureHelper.SPos to 1
    let SPosCreature := Call xLoversCreatureGetSPosCreature refCaster me
    set xLoversCreatureHelper.SPosCreature to SPosCreature

;; Add the actual Temptation Item Effect that runs on the player
    me.AddItemNS xLoversCreatureTemptationItem 1

End

BUT... I don't like that the system uses the 'xLoversCmnGetScriptEffectCaster' method to get the REF to the casting creature.  I think it is haphazard, and it doesn't seem to like working if the NPC being targeted is male.  I don't know why?  It just seems that way.

AND... if you have LoversCalm, I wrote this little patch to use with it that reverses positions if the Creature is Female and the NPC is male.  Works nicely, though I did not account for considerations like... no submissive animations.  BUT, it should show that it would be easy in general.

lcalmFemale.zip

Yes all Mods with creatures set creatures to off.

And LC is only used the get the creatures type

And at the end all scripts call Lovers with PK to start the sex.

In all Mods the same.  LST trainer script   trainer is off and at the end  Call xLoversMainSafeStart    

Spoiler

scn xLoversSTStartTraining
;;H???
ref r0
ref r1
ref temp
ref rev

Begin Function{ r0 r1 }

if 0 == Call xLoversCmnIsReady r0
        return
    endif
    if 0 == Call xLoversCmnIsReady r1
        return
    endif

Call xLoversCmnInitQuestInterface

if r1.GetIsCreature    ;;Creature?????????????????
        if r0.GetIsCreature
            MessageEX"Creature Training is not possible, Attacking!! %n received %n"r0 r1
            return
        else
            set temp to r1
            Set r1 to r0
            Set r0 to temp
        endif
    endif

; Gaebrial: Reverse positions for f->m sex
    if r0.GetIsSex Female && r1.GetIsSex Male
        set temp to r1
        Set r1 to r0
        Set r0 to temp
        set rev to 1
    else
        set rev to 0
    endif

set xLoversQuest.offence to r0
    set xLoversQuest.defence to r1

;;?????
    if r0.GetIsCreature
        set xLoversQuest.SPos to 1
    else
        Let xLoversQuest.SPos := Call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 11111
    endif

;;????????????Rape??
    if r1.GetItemCount xLoversPkrFlagSlave == 0                
        Set xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to 128 + 256*rev
        Set xLoversQuest.DefNudeFlag to 128 + 256*rev
    endif

;;???????????????????
    Let xLoversQuest.ExtRef := Call xLoversCmnGetUsableNearestBed r0 r1 0 0     ;On Bed
    if xLoversQuest.ExtRef
        Set xLoversQuest.ExtFlag to 1
    endif
    Call xLoversMainSafeStart     
    SetFunctionValue 1
End

Or spells like Immoral Sisters "Lovers Immoral Animal Love"

Creature is off and then Call xLoversMainSafeStart   

Spoiler

scn kzsSpellAnimalLoveSCRIPT
;touch

ref refTarget
ref refCaster
long iAEidx

begin ScriptEffectStart

set refTarget to GetSelf
    if (refTarget == 0)
        PrintC "LoversImmoralSisters::AnimalLove:SpellTarget is NULL"
        return
    endif
    if (0 == refTarget.GetIsCreature)
        PrintC "LoversImmoralSisters::AnimalLove:SpellTarget is not Creature - %n[%i]" refTarget refTarget
        return
    endif
    if (refTarget.IsInCombat) || (refTarget.GetDead)
        PrintC "LoversImmoralSisters::AnimalLove:SpellTarget is In Combat, or Dead - %n[%i]" refTarget refTarget
        return
    endif

set iAEidx to GetScriptActiveEffectIndex
    if (iAEidx != -1)
        set refCaster to refTarget.GetNthActiveEffectCaster iAEidx
    else
        set refCaster to 0
    endif

if (refCaster == 0)
        PrintC "LoversImmoralSisters::AnimalLove:SpellCaster is NULL"
        return
    endif

if (kzsQuestLoversImmoralSisters.iDebugOn)
        PrintC "LoversImmoralSisters::AnimalLove:Casted [%n] -> [%n]" refCaster refTarget
    endif

if Call xLoversCmnIsReady refCaster
        if Call xLoversCmnIsReady refTarget
            if (refTarget.GetInFaction kzsFactLoversImmoralSistersPet) && (refTarget.GetItemCount kzsTokenAnimalTarget)
                Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount refTarget kzsTokenAnimalTarget 0
            endif
;
            Call xLoversCmnInitQuestInterface
            set xLoversQuest.offence to refTarget
            set xLoversQuest.defence to refCaster

Let xLoversQuest.SPos := Call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 01000    ;back only
            if (refCaster != Player)
                MessageEX "%n has started to gratify their lusts" refCaster refTarget
            endif
            Call xLoversMainSafeStart
        else
            if (kzsQuestLoversImmoralSisters.iDebugOn > 1)
                PrintC "LoversImmoralSisters::AnimalLove:[%n] H Not ready(o) -> [%n]" refCaster refTarget
            endif
        endif
    else
        if (kzsQuestLoversImmoralSisters.iDebugOn > 1)
            PrintC "LoversImmoralSisters::AnimalLove:[%n] H Not ready(d) -> [%n]" refCaster refTarget
        endif
    endif

end

And so on. in all Mods the same.

So the gender check must be after the Mod scripts are finished,   in the  xLoversMainSafeStart script  ( or another Lovers with PK script ) And as I posted above maybe a new "get a animation" call is needed.

Or female creatures will not work with any "old" Mod. Only with the your new LC spell or TachiCat   and with new Mods if the modder use your new functions.

Do you really want to change all Lovers mods we have ?

3 hours ago, Scarvoice said:

hi! i'm using this mod too! great work movomo!

Thank you, you're great too.

19 hours ago, fejeena said:

At the moment I've added sex  to about 15  NO-lovers mods,  which have at least I quest animal.  And I do not want to set all creatures manually to male.

And as I said if I set all the esp to male-only there is only Oblivion esm left ( and the 3 dlc and  Unique Landscape use the vanilla leveled creatures )

You don't need to set everything to male manually.

If you want a strictly 2.0 behavior, set xLoversCreatureQuest.bDisableRule63 to 1. This is your ultimate legacy switch. Model switching is totally and utterly disabled and absolutely no processing power is spent for it. Even the creatures' gender is left unset unless requested by other mods. Even if their gender is set behind the scene, I'm sure it has zero effect on your gameplay.

If you still want dick growing while sex, leave the former 0 and set xLoversCreatureQuest.iFemaleCreaturePercent to 0 instead.

If you want dick growing only for male creatures, set xLoversCreatureQuest.bEnableFuta to 0.

12 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Yes, indeed... they planned female creatures!

It's no surprising that every other mod assumes the creature to be offensive. Because there were no female creatures. You need not list the mods that assumes offensive creature and submissive human. Introducing female creatures is a breaking change.

So let me explain myself. Naturally I've been aware of this problem that almost all existing mods expecting the creature to be offensive from the beginning. It doesn't take a genius to imagine it. My solution was twofold.

1. Allow female creatures to become futa so that existing female-unaware mods can continue to use them.
  2. Give the users the legacy switches if they don't want all that, as explained above (in response to Fejeena's post).

This was best I could think of to keep the damage to the existing mods minimal, because I didn't have the slightest desire to modify LAPF itself. Wanna hard-switch off and def? It's super easy if you don't mind tweaking LAPF. There are no technical dificulties. What I tried to avoid was taking up the whole project as a side effect, becoming the maintainer of it and held responsible for all LAPF-related problem forever, just because of some twenty-ish lines of code I added.

The technical downside of modifying LAPF is that it's a sort of hardcoding, and thus might make both LAPF and LC in a fixed state and they'll get stuck there for the rest of eternity. If you forcibly switch all female to def, then there is no room for the future mods to tackle it. Update LAPF again? They're frameworks, so one does not simply change its behavior like you'd do with your whatever average add-on mod.

If you add another ini option and make it optional, that is slightly better, but it does add some complexity for add-on development. You can't be certain whether your female creature will be forcibly set to submissive, or will be offensive and grow dick, or there will be simply no female creatures in your user's game. You have too many situations to care about. It's also very likely that your average users are not even aware of such settings and will blame your mod for 'not working as advertised' when in reality their very ignorance is preventing it from working.

Honestly, I did not expect such strong reactions from Fejeena. My assumption was like if one doesn't like creature futa, then they won't like human futa as well and simply setting all of them to male will solve the problem. But I did not expect such a case that one does not mind human chicks growing a dick while outright HATE seeing female creatures doing the same.

32 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Do you really want to change all Lovers mods we have ?

I also did not consider forcing all female to be a def, not only because I generally avoid hardcoding but, also because there are simply too few def animations to start with. Only some humanoid female creatures have a handful of def animations. This is something that must be worked out over a great long time, and I wished all these problem to be solved slowly and naturally (female-aware mods show up slowly, existing mods get updates eventually as demand grows, females get more def anmiations over the next few years, etc).

Clearly, any of you don't want any of that. You don't want to hear of any of the futa nonsenses, you just want something that works right away. I'll have to think about my next moves for a while. Lovers Creatures will get 2.5.9 update soon, but 2.5.10 may not arrive shortly.

I said I not know if the LAPF script is right but the gender check must be after the Mod scripts or we have to update all Lovers Mods we have to get female creatures to work with def animations.

Maybe there must be a LC setting check in the Lovers with PK script, and if futa is allowed of course the females will get a dick and use the off  position.

But I talked about the females that are still female during sex. So if futa is disabled in LC. 

What happend if a "always female" creature is used by  LoversRapers, Joburg , LST, Immorsisters,...   and  sex starts ???  How can it use the right def position with  LC2.5 ? that is my question and problem.  

Yes I can disable the futa setting but that does not seems to make the female creatures really female. ( they will use the off position without a dick )

And again, I do not know how to do it, but I know it must be done after the Mods scripts are ready and Call xLoversMainSafeStart  or all Lover Mods must be updated or need patches.

--------------------

And my 15 Mods.

If have to manully set all quest creatures to male if I want the wilderness creatures 50/50  male female , in the same Mod/esp.

And I said that is too much work, so I will set all the Mods to male only.  And then only the Oblivion esm is left ( the only Mod with cratures) . So I can use a male-only LC version.

OK your above settings should work  to get a only-male-game with creatures with flaccid dicks, and only during sex a boner.

8 hours ago, movomo said:

It's no surprising that every other mod assumes the creature to be offensive. Because there were no female creatures. You need not list the mods that assumes offensive creature and submissive human. Introducing female creatures is a breaking change. 

Nope, I don't have to list.  I can just go in and 'edit' ;)   Did you check out the patch I made for LoversCalm?  ?  There was only one download???  That was just hardcoding in a 'female_creature / Male NPC' decision.  Besides, if they get edited, they can be flung into the Downloads section and made more visible.

If there are additional mechanics you would put in place, feel free to give me notice.  Matching edits to mods can/should include checks for  existence of defensive posture for female creatures and if creature 'X' is set up for submissive pose under conditions:  always, only if with male, only if with female, never.   If Tamago, does it become submissive when in heat?  And optionally, a clothing flag that can force an overriding static behavior for upcoming modders.  Understandably, it would normally default to 'NEVER' (right, Fejeena?) :P

9 hours ago, fejeena said:

Yes all Mods with creatures set creatures to off. 

And LC is only used the get the creatures type

8 hours ago, fejeena said:

I said I not know if the LAPF script is right but the gender check must be after the Mod scripts or we have to update all Lovers Mods we have to get female creatures to work with def animations. 

As you yourself noted, all mods with creatures set the creatures to offensive.  This is hardwired into the mods, so all mods with creature sex in mind would need to be modded to permit defensive/submissive creature sex.  As such, having a gender check after the existing mods won't make any difference. Obviously, mods like CrowningIsles and BravilUnderground do not need this.  The creatures intend to be the dominant partners during sex.

But why would you, as the player, train your creature slave and be the submissive?  NEVER!  You're supposed to mount your bitch and show her who's boss.  So again, the mods must contain some measure of edit-test linked to CL 2.5 for the gender test so they can switch up off/def.

Do you really want to update all Lovers Mods with creatures? ( OK not crowning isle and a few others )

LST, Lovers rapers all versions, Joburg, BeastRape, LSM, LSMN, Immoral Sisters ( not only the player spell also the NPCs have sex with creatures and the male human can have sex with female creatures,  )

Not sure if it must be updated: Lovers Joburg NoDelay, PSE, XLovers Daedra Seed,

LST : train a male slave, to learn how to fuck, with a female creatures trainer. So creature must be def. 

And my female player often use the def position when I train a male slave, he should learn how to satisfy me. He should become my sex toy for my bedroom.

And the player can use creatures trainers. There is a "train with playser" option. Then the creature use the off position... and my female mushroom will not use the def position.

That's why I said if I would use LC2.5 I set all my Mods to male-only. Then I only esm/esp with creatures are Oblivion esm, 3 dlc and some UL Mods.

So for me a LC with only male creatures is the best.

And now I should really stop to talk about a Mod I still have not tested. It should be discussed by people who use the mod. I only get on movomo's nerves.

LST, Lovers rapers all versions, Joburg, BeastRape, LSM, LSMN, Immoral Sisters ( not only the player spell also the NPCs have sex with creatures and the male human can have sex with female creatures,  ) 

The kick is... I used a minor amount of effort to just detect a flag to see the creature was female, detect if the NPC was a guy, and then ran a reversal.  If the entire test and mechanic control (configured preferences and so on) could be built into LC 2.5+, then it could just be as simple as

;; Swap if for reversal (creature npc) test valid
if (call reversalTest xme zme) == 1
    ;; Get new defensive sPos based on creature
    let sPos := reversalPos xme
    let rTemp := xme
    let xme := zme
    let zme := rTemp
end

This is barely theoretical as I already did a minor variation already for LoversCalm.  Wow... still only one person tried it.

I think Lovers Calm was one of the Mods I do not need.  If I remember right I tried it many years ago and delete it after testing.

But even if it is only one "if"  you have to add to a Mod script  you must change all the Mods. Several new versions the people must download .... instad to do it in the base Mods ( Lovers with PK .esm or LoversCreatures.esm  or LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp )

-------------------------

And I do not know why movomo said / thinks all people like futa.

1. Allow female creatures to become futa so that existing female-unaware mods can continue to use them.

2. Give the users the legacy switches if they don't want all that, as explained above (in response to Fejeena's post).

So you can use futa LC or a only-male LC.

I am sure Lovers once started with a few male female animations and the male was off . . .  then more animations . . . and then the off def switch option for gay sex . . . then they added futa so that the females in off position does not dry hump.

So why not start LC the same? First the "realistic" things then the "special" things like futa?

1-So first male creatures should act like male. Off position.  ( some male creatures in real life rape other creatures even if they are not of their kind. So why not humans.) That was LC2.

2-Then female creatures act like females. They attack or they flee  but they are blocked to rape and stalk. But it is possible for Player and NPC to fuck/rape a female creature ( female creature is always def ) .  Yes I know there is the problem with the vanilla "only female" creatures like spriggan and Flame atronach. Are they now only female and can not fuck in off position or add male nif versions or make them futa like in old LC versions so treat them as male in LC2.5 ?
3-And if male and female creatures works you can add "female can rape" or "female become futa" .

That was what I hoped as the whole female creatures thing starts.  Then I give up to hope for a "female are blocked to rape and stalk" and did not mention it again.
But I still hoped we get females with def position that works with all the old Mods we have.
And I never thought that all Lovers Mods with creatures have to be changed or patched.

Fuck, I wanted to stop posting. Ok this is "maybe" my last LC2.5 post.

33 minutes ago, fejeena said:

And I do not know why movomo said / thinks all people like futa.

[...]

But I still hoped we get females with def position that works with all the old Mods we have.
And I never thought that all Lovers Mods with creatures have to be changed or patched.

If I may intervene here, I think movomo's point is that even if LAPF/LC gets support for female creatures/creatures as deff, there's zero mods that support them (so far).

All mods out there assume only male creatures exist (even "female-looking" ones like flame atronachs just grow a dick), and not only are the scripts set up to only place creatures as offs but also the way the mods themselves are set up and the situations in which sex is started only exclusively consider male off creatures. So if you want said mods to work without having to edit all of them for the new version of LC, the only option is to make sure all creatures can act as male, regardless of whether they are actually male or female.

We have similar issues in Skyrim. For example, we have a handful of animations for "Male/Futa PC on Female Werewolf", and we also have female models for werewolves; but the amount of mods that "know" female werewolves exist and can be banged by (N)PCs is very limited. Thus, when dealing with all the mods that don't support female werewolves and only consider male ones, you have three options:

A) Give female werewolves a dick in those scenes (making them futa).

B) Use the option to enforce creature gender checks for animations, which will mean scenes will fail to trigger due to no animations being available for that aggressor/victim combination.

C) Don't do anything of the above, in which case scenes will trigger but female werewolves will be dry-humping in the scenes.

IMO option A is the best (or alternatively, less worse) of the three, and seems like movomo has a similar opinion.

That's why I said I hoped for a version that WORKS WITH ALL OLD MODS we have.

You fight with a female creature and LoversRapers let the female fuck in def position.  And a feamle creature stalk with Joburg in def position , and female LST trainer use def position,....

And that's why the gender check ( male, female, futa ) must be after the Mods scripts. In Oblivion all Mod scripts at the end call the Lovers with PK "xLoversMainSafeStart " script, human-human sex and huma-creatures sex. This way all old Mods can use female with def, male with off and maybe futa with 50/50 def-off (can be set in the ini or menu )

Yes all the old mods set the creatures to off in the Mod scripts , but if you set the right position, after the Mod scripts are done, in a Lovers with PK script ( the last script before sex starts ) all the old Mods would work.

You fight with a female creature and LoversRapers let the female fuck in def position.  And a feamle creature stalk with Joburg in def position ,

What you suggest isn't unreasonable, but for example this part here has another problem: animations.

@movomo: what kind of female creature anims will LC 2.5 have (if any)? Will they all be "male humanoid raping female creature"? Or will there be any "female creature forces itself on male humanoid"? Because without the latter, what fejeena suggests may be possible in theory, but would look pretty weird.

I mean, I understand that seeing a seemingly-female creature magically grow a dick and fuck the PC when raping them is weird, but having a female creature "rape" the PC and then starting an anim where it looks like the PC is raping the creature instead would look even worse (IMO).

Continuing the Skyrim Werewolf example, fortunately for us one of the FemWW anims is a "Cowgirl" one where the male/futa humanoid just lays there and it's the WW who does all the movement and looks like she's enjoying it, so it looks good in the context of "female WW rapes male PC in the def position". If we didn't have the Cowgirl anim, the others are only "male PC dominant" (Doggystyle) or "consensual on both sides" (Blowjob), so they would look pretty weird if the WW was supposed to be the one that does the "raping".