Lovers Creatures 2.5 cutting-edge releases (2.5.11)

1 hour ago, sunhawken said:

How do you stop these mod from switching out models are , for say making it set a specific .nif file as a female/male.

It keeps turning these set model into the male version model.

I don't use the Mod... but you set  genders in the ini. You can block mods. (e.g. Lovers Bitch, so all LoversBitch dogs are male )

And I think you was also able to set creatures to only female or only male.

Spriggan, SpiderDaedra, Flame Atronach  always female...

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

I don't use the Mod... but you set  genders in the ini. You can block mods. (e.g. Lovers Bitch, so all LoversBitch dogs are male )

And I think you was also able to set creatures to only female or only male.

Spriggan, SpiderDaedra, Flame Atronach  always female...

Spriggan is Female/Futa (as Male) , SpiderDaedra is Male/Female and yes Flame Atronach is also Female/Futa (as Male). I was one of the testers.

I know you can but, I was expecting you to list ini configs cause my settings are not* working.

If you was one of the testers you know how to set the ini.  You also tested the ini ! Is it easy to understand of a Mod user ?
The gender settings was part of the test. Test if it works.

And in the ini are examples. Read it.  Do not change the esp or the nif files in the folders...  then the ini does not work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Example: the fleshatronach

All creatures in a folder are male

set xLoversCreatureQuest.svFemaleCreatureModels to sv_Construct "fleshatronach:__local__:0"
SetStage xLoversCreatureCompile, 63

Or if you want to set a Mod to male creatures

;set xLoversCreatureQuest.svSrcModOverrides to sv_Construct "Necromancer's Tome.esp:0"
;SetStage xLoversCreatureCompile, 62

Or a new creatures nif ( part of  a new Mod ) Here you should rename the male Mod nif to something unique   e.g. Fleshy.nif

Only a nif with  fleshy in the name and in the fleshatronach  folder will be male.

set xLoversCreatureQuest.svFemaleCreatureModels to sv_Construct "fleshatronach:Fleshy:0"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Maybe that is wrong...

I only tested some new male meshes with the animations.

I play LoversCreatures2, I only want male creatures. ( And the few futa ) Only creatures that fuck NPCs and player.

19 minutes ago, fejeena said:

If you was one of the testers you know how to set the ini.  You also tested the ini ! Is it easy to understand of a Mod user ?
The gender settings was part of the test. Test if it works.

And in the ini are examples. Read it.  Do not change the esp or the nif files in the folders...  then the ini does not work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Example: the fleshatronach

All creatures in a folder are male

set xLoversCreatureQuest.svFemaleCreatureModels to sv_Construct "fleshatronach:__local__:0"

Or if you want to set a Mod to male creatures

;set xLoversCreatureQuest.svSrcModOverrides to sv_Construct "Necromancer's Tome.esp:0"
;SetStage xLoversCreatureCompile, 62

Or a new creatures nif ( part of  a new Mod ) Here you should rename the male Mod nif to something unique   e.g. Fleshy.nif

Only a nif with  fleshy in the name and in the fleshatronach  folder will be male.

set xLoversCreatureQuest.svFemaleCreatureModels to sv_Construct "fleshatronach:Fleshy:0"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Maybe that is wrong...

I only tested some new male meshes with the animations.

I play LoversCreatures2, I only want male creatures. ( And the few futa ) Only creatures that fuck NPCs and player.

I was using 

set xLoversCreatureQuest.svFemaleCreatureModels to sv_Construct "fleshatronach:__local__:0:_Lcbf:100" <- All should be MALE but for files with _LCBF

or

but I will try your suggestion.

set xLoversCreatureQuest.svSrcModOverrides to sv_Construct "Necromancer's Tome.esp:100"
SetStage xLoversCreatureCompile, 62

*Edit

Are variants automatic ???

I don't know. I never used the Mod.

With

set xLoversCreatureQuest.svSrcModOverrides to sv_Construct "Necromancer's Tome.esp:100"
SetStage xLoversCreatureCompile, 62

All creatures in the Mod should be male ( default ), no matter of the  race names or nif .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm currently finishing/testing a new Oblivion setup, and I was just gonna use LC 2.0 cause I assumed this was just a test, but it seems to be very functional from what I've been reading. But I'm a bit confused by seemingly contradicting instructions. Do I need to install this on top of 2.0, or is it standalone? And do I need the alpha 4 as a base for 2.5.11, or is it included already?

Also, I read that this can make creatures grow a penis for sex animations, is that part functional already? I was just trying to figure out how to have the textures/meshes from Creatures Replacers with Dicks only for the Lovers Creatures summons, so not every animal and monster in Cyrodiil walked around with a boner, but I wouldn't need to if that feature works.

53 minutes ago, Dranzyl said:

I I was just trying to figure out how to have the textures/meshes from Creatures Replacers with Dicks only for the Lovers Creatures summons, so not every animal and monster in Cyrodiil walked around with a boner, but I wouldn't need to if that feature works.

The Lovers summon creatures have dicks !  with LC2

I made the "Creatures Replacers with Dicks" so that all other creatures have dicks.

So do not install "Creatures Replacers with Dicks "  and only the Lovers summon creatures will have a dicks.

Most creatures in "Creatures Replacers with Dicks " are renamed  copies of the Lovers summon creatures.

But some are different

If you want one of the "Creatures Replacers with Dicks "  creatures  you rename the  nif

Check your creatures folders. Lovers creatures have a "armor" in the name.

example:

meshes/creatures/Ogre

vanilla nif =  ogre.nif 

Lovers nif = ogrearmor.nif

So you rename the vanilla replacer  ogre.nif  from "Creatures Replacers with Dicks "    to  ogrearmor.nif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LoversCreatures 2.5

You install LC2

Then you install  LoversCreatures 25 alpha 4 ( Let overwrite)

Then  2.5.11  ( let overwrite)

And if you use LoversSlaveTrader the SlaveTrader Patch

!!! And you do not install my "Creatures Replacers with Dicks"   !!!! Or the creatures always have dicks and during sex they will have two dicks ( or one dick if they are female )

49 minutes ago, fejeena said:

The Lovers summon creatures have dicks !  with LC2

I made the "Creatures Replacers with Dicks" so that all other creatures have dicks.

So do not install "Creatures Replacers with Dicks "  and only the Lovers summon creatures will have a dicks.

Most creatures in "Creatures Replacers with Dicks " are renamed  copies of the Lovers summon creatures.

But some are different

If you want one of the "Creatures Replacers with Dicks "  creatures  you rename the  nif

Check your creatures folders. Lovers creatures have a "armor" in the name.

example:

meshes/creatures/Ogre

vanilla nif =  ogre.nif 

Lovers nif = ogrearmor.nif

So you rename the vanilla replacer  ogre.nif  from "Creatures Replacers with Dicks "    to  ogrearmor.nif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LoversCreatures 2.5

You install LC2

Then you install  LoversCreatures 25 alpha 4 ( Let overwrite)

Then  2.5.11  ( let overwrite)

And if you use LoversSlaveTrader the SlaveTrader Patch

!!! And you do not install my "Creatures Replacers with Dicks"   !!!! Or the creatures always have dicks and during sex they will have two dicks ( or one dick if they are female )

Yeah that's just what I was doing. I noticed several had a different one so I was trying to replace the default ones from Lovers Creatures with yours (since they generally seem to be higher quality). Although in some cases I also needed to add the corresponding textures folder.

And thanks for the instructions, guess everything is needed, one after the other.

46 minutes ago, fejeena said:

2.5.5  to  2.5.10  are not needed :classic_wink:

Well, I meant of the ones I had mentioned, but fair enough.

On that note, I seem to have an issue with boars in this version. They just don't have a penis, even though I can see it in meshes/creatures/boar/_Lcp.nif and also in boararmor.nif (even though I don't think this version uses those armor files anymore). I messed around with the gender spell and the ini, in case it was just a female, but it was always the same no matter what.

And one more thing, is it possible to add the dog-rat penis from your replacer and the spider daedra from this one (even if it's just the bigger sting) to this version? Since this one doesn't seem to use the armor files anymore, I dunno how to go about doing that.

I do not use LC2.5   I use LC2 and my vanilla creatures replacer with dicks. I only want male creatures and don't care if that they have permanent erections.

The armor nif  from  LC2  are overwritten by LC2.5   The boar armor has a penis.   in  LC2 and LC2.5  But it is the the dog-like penis  not the corkscrew shaped pig penis.

All armor nif in LC2.5 have a penis  , because the summon creatures are all male and they should have an erection when they were summoned.  I think they are still used ( why else should they be in the 2.5 file ? )

The boararmor nif  you can replace with a body with dick.   Sorry don't know how to fix the vanilla boars.

----------------------------------

The spider daedra has two "dicks"  You can delete the dicks with NifSkope ( the nif has 3 parts, the body and two dicks )

-You can delete the small dick.

-You can delete both dicks and add a dog dick.  Move it to the right position. Delete the NiSkinInstance/Data/Partition  and add a new empty one. Click Transform apply to fix the position.

Now you have to weight bones . . .   maybe you have success with MeshRigger ( but I don't think so )  or you have to use Blender.

I don't know how to use Blender, I can not do it.

You can retexture the dick. It is a separate part. You change the textuires Path to the Dog dick texture and scale the UV.

There are two different versions in the file

The vanilla replacer spiderdaedra.nif use this

position back.jpg

and the armor and crowning isle replacer use this (the second penis already removed)

position front.jpg

Here nif all 3 versions with front dick and all 3 versions with back dick.  During sex, see which position is better.

one dick Spider daedra.7z

The problem is that LC 2.5 seems to just use whatever default meshes your games has and apply a standalone penis mesh to them, even for summoned creatures. Each creature folder has a file called "_Lcp.nif" which is that. So I can either replace the base creature mesh entirely, or nothing at all. I guess I'd need to learn how to edit meshes and rip out the part I need for those _Lcp.nif files. Is that possible with NifSkope, of do I need Blender or something?

Untitled.png

The spider daedra replacer is for LC2

LC2.5 use the armor nif for the Lovers summon creatures.

And the vanilla Spider daedra nif for the vanilla creatures  ( a Gender neutral nif )

Then it adds the  penis nif without body to the creatures ( _Lcp.nif ) to make creatures male or futa.

If you want to use LC2.5 you

1)  never install my creatures replacer with dicks , or replace vanilla nif.   You can replace the armor nif .

2)  can replace the separated dicks nif ( _Lcp.nif ) with  other dicks you like. Same problem as with body-with-dick, you have to move the penis in the right position ( use a copy of the _Lcp.nif and delete the dick after the new dick is in the right position ) Then you have to weight the bones  with Blender or MeshRigger.

The dicks from the Sider daedra Replacer are in the right position ( or the nif I have uploaded above) 

You can delete the body ( Block - Remove Branch ).  Save. Rename . Replace the LC2.5 dick nif.

The dicks from the Sider daedra Replacer are in the right position ( or the nif I have uploaded above) 

You can delete the body ( Block - Remove Branch ).  Save. Rename . Replace the LC2.5 dick nif.

Oooh that's smart, I didn't think of that. I just have to learn how to delete the rest of the body, lol.

LC2.5 use the armor nif for the Lovers summon creatures.

That's the thing, it doesn't. The armor files don't seem to be doing anything, only the standalone penis meshes. I can test it by using completely different creature meshes and LC 2.5 will add a penis to those. The attached files are all creatures summoned with LC, using meshes from another mod and the penis meshes from LC 2.5.
ScreenShot160.bmpScreenShot161.bmpScreenShot162.bmp

Edit: I dunno how to make images show up instead of being attachments >_>

I told you I don't use LC2.5

OK then 2.5 summon creatures use vanilla nif without dicks and the 2.5 dicks are added.

------------------

Images: jpg !    bmp (and others ) you can upload as files. File size is big.  JPG are small and will be displayed.

-------------------------------

Delete parts of a nif. I told you.

Right click on the "thing" you want to delete.   Or in the list you click on the NiTriStrips / NiTriShape

then click Block

Then Remove Branch

Or click on it and use  CTRL + Delete  key

spider1.jpg

left window in the list on the NiTriStrips    or right window on the body

spider2.jpg

And with "Optimize" - "Remove Bogus Nodes"  you can remove the bones you don't need.  The dick only use a few bones

spider3.jpg

only dick nif with only the bones it use.

Here the only dick nif.  front and back position.   Rename ! I named them LC.nif

one dick Spider daedra only dick.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Have you installed LoversCreatures 2 ?   You need it.

Most animations are in LC2  ,  LC2.5 is a addon.

And do you have installed the Mods in the right order.

First LAPF

Then LC2  and it must overwrite some LAPF files !

Then Lovers Creatures 2.5 - the 2.5 alpha 4.7z  ...  Let it overwrite LC and LAPF files

Then Lovers Creatures 2.5.11 ...  Let it overwrite LC and LAPF files

Right load order?

Lovers with PK.esm
 LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PK.esp
 LoversCreature.esp

(xLCR.esp )

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

6 hours ago, fejeena said:

Have you installed LoversCreatures 2 ?   You need it.

Most animations are in LC2  ,  LC2.5 is a addon.

And do you have installed the Mods in the right order.

First LAPF

Then LC2  and it must overwrite some LAPF files !

Then Lovers Creatures 2.5 - the 2.5 alpha 4.7z  ...  Let it overwrite LC and LAPF files

Then Lovers Creatures 2.5.11 ...  Let it overwrite LC and LAPF files

Right load order?

Lovers with PK.esm
 LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PK.esp
 LoversCreature.esp

(xLCR.esp )

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

ok, that is a bit insane. I honestly thought it was a simple upgrade from 2.0. which is NOT the case.

It is a upgrade. It is LC2 with female creatures and with erect penis only during sex. (LC2 add penis only to the Lovers summon creatures but not the vanilla creatures. And with my creatures with dicks Mod for LC2 the vanilla creatures always have an erect penis. )

With LC2.5 you can have male with erect penis only during sex. Or  you can have futa creatures = female with erect penis during sex.

Setting for how many % male and female.

And some female creatures you can fuck .  In LC2 only the creatures can fuck the player/NPCs

So it is a new LC version. But not all files are in the download file.  Only the new files.  You need  LC2 for most of the animation files.

----------------

I only need male creatures in my game so I use LC2 and my "Vanilla creatures replacer with dick"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

AKA, you want this...  (okay, I am SUPER late to this)

Creatures

|

+---Rat

|

+---IdleAnims

|

+---ani2

|

+---230_OffMotion0.kf

230_OffMotion1.kf

230_OffMotion2.kf

230_OffMotion3.kf

3401_OffMotion0.kf

3401_OffMotion1.kf

3401_OffMotion2.kf

3401_OffMotion3.kf

And here is a zip file for the animations shown above:

IdleAnims.zip

....  I might look into just...  combining all this work into one.  Ya know, for convenience sake.

EDIT:  Creatures that can be submissive are as follows:  Baliwog, Goblin, Lich, Minotaur, Scamp, Skeleton (talk about getting boned), Spriggan, Xivalai (and Werewolf where scene), Zombie, Hitode (JUST CALL IT A STAR FISH!), Mushroom, and Tentacle Monster.

I contacted @movomo, and told him that I got busy with LoversCreatures 2.5.  :blush:  Yep, he was pleased.

:flushed:  EEP!  WE HAVE A WALL OF WORDS HERE.  ATTACHMENTS AVAILABLE  :flushed:

;)  It's been a while, and he does plan to come back.  With how complex and detailed his script systems are, it is understandable that he may need a refresher course on it.  The scripts are just really something!  Nope, I was not about to do any custom edits.... except translate what Japanese comments needed to be converted into English.  Yep, I did that for him.

NOW... with that, I obviously did a little more.  :cool:

:grin:  First and foremost, I made my copy of Lovers Creatures 2.5+ a complete package.  In that, I do not need to install LoversCreatures 2.0 and then install 2.5 overtop.  I just install this, and I'm done with it.  There is no longer any need to install Lovers Creatures 2.0

:wink:  I kinda started working on my own HELP file, based on the documentation he supplied.  I chose to make it a (.chm) help file because I'm more comfortable with the software and making documentation that way.  I didn't start working on the links he had (a ton of them). But I did include some original 2.0 touches in the opening welcome, and included 2.0 and 1.4.1 within the change logs.  Yep, I looked to that too.

I worked to introduce more fem beast lovliness. :kiss_closed:

I loved how @puddles made a roughly lore-compatible Ghost and a very entertaining Daedroth.  So those are now in the collective.  I also added some more of the female meshes from Rebel o'Conner's mod: Oblivion Sexualized Monsters.  Those added were the Female Frost Atronach, the Female Imp, Female Lich, Female Minotaur (and Minotaur Lord), Female Scamp, Male Spider Daedra and Female Troll.  Sorry @fejeena.  No Scampet :P   Now, I do think the Male Spider Daedra needs replacing.  And I do think highly of @sunhawking's Female Frost Atronach, but it is missing actual 'hands' as the existing male has hands.  That was my main hangup.... 

Also, I did some LC2.0 exclusive edits.  :cool:

:O  How many noticed that the blood splatter from the Mushrooms or Hitode (FOR PITY SAKE... IT'S A STARFISH!).... were nothing more than small yellow squares?  Both used custom blood splatter nifs.  Unfortunately, the LoversCreatures 2.0 package does not include the custom Textures for these nifs and all you get are blocks using the 'missing texture' texture.  Yuck.  SO.... I replaced the blood splatters built into the two with two other non-human splatters.  It can be reverted IF someone can find the mushroom and hitode dds blood textures.

:blush:  Since this package DOES allow for male/female genders, I made sure you could generate male/female of these... even so you can use the LoversCreatures Gender Swap spell built in.  Turn those male mushrooms female.  But more than that, I also tweaked the 'Tentacle Monster' a little.  The MALE tentacle monster looks almost the same, but has a slightly smaller breast size.  Dude, I chose a freaking big chest, and it's still smaller than what it came with? Dayum! 

Meanwhile, the Female version has a different, slightly less masculine head/face, and has no visible plumbing.  :love:   Dude, it uncovered bush!  She was already set!

So you're probably wondering... Can I have it?  :D  WHY SURE YOU CAN!!!! RIGHT BELOW!!!!! 

LC25 esps and Sound.zip

LC25 Meshes.zip

LC25 Textures.zip

:| Now, the documentation in movomo's html help file, and within my .chm help file both acknowledge that there would be some issues with a few other mods, those being Lovers Bitch and Lovers Horse rider.  These can be either the original or the versions updated by fejeena.  I guess movomo did not play Bravil Underground, let alone it with fejeena's awesome add-ons. 

Well, if you were worried, I made mesh/texture patches for these too. :cool:

Various pooches now have 'sheaths' with matching fur, and certain dogs have custom-textured shafts.  :dog:   Minor changes made for the custom horses for both Horse Rider and the requisite horses added into the Bravil addon, and some custom schlongs for special-new critters.

You just paste your chosen patch into your data folder, and you're good to go. ;)

Of special note, some mods  were created using LoversCreatures 2.0 and LC2.0's own custom meshes with the appelation 'armor' attached.. However, LoversCreatures2.5 preferred to use the original Oblivion Vanilla meshes and 'attached' content where and when needed instead.  So some mods that used the LC2.0 system as a basis would appear to have creatures with missing body parts.  Such mods include LST BravilUnderground. To fix this, Apply the LC Armor 20 patch.

LC Armor20.zip                           ,.. replaces LoversCreatures 2.0 'armor' meshes with required LC2.5+ meshes.

LC LoversBitch.zip                        ... dog and werewolf meshes updated for Lovers Bitch (also required for Bravil Underground).

LC HorseRider.zip                        ... horses use LC25 horse meshes, but penises will not show when riding in custom 'gear'.

LC BravilUnderground Addon.zip  ... creature meshes updated for Fejeena's custom addon

Yeah, I was busy.  Enjoy!