Well, first off I really like the new events for corruption.  The one thing I'd say is that they seemed a bit to frequent to me (tested with rare events for me and common for AI, so that may be part of it, since I might have had multiple AIs targeting me.) Not sure how it's calculated for them to fire, but it would make sense for them to trigger based on the corrupter's intrigue stat.  I also only got the various forest versions of the targeted for corruption event, though that might just be luck / not having the right triggers.

I also had another idea for an addition that I haven't seen in the thread.  Having a tentacle cave dungeon, so a new decision on prisoners with a possible building to be able to do it.  So a tentacle slave character would be able to put female prisoners (or possibly if full tentacle gender change or male corruption gets added) into a special oubliette that is entirely covered in tentacles, giving you the choice to very quickly corrupt them (since it's a continuous thing unlike the single encounters) as well as allowing you to recruit their children for your armies.  It could also allow a captured player to be a victim of this as well.

It may also be interesting to have post battle events if you have tentacle beasts in your army (captured female soldiers / commanders, both for enemies defeated or the player if they lose to an AI with tentacles), though I have no idea if it's at all possible to trigger events based on troops in an army.

16 minutes ago, souldead341 said:

Well, first off I really like the new events for corruption.  The one thing I'd say is that they seemed a bit to frequent to me (tested with rare events for me and common for AI, so that may be part of it, since I might have had multiple AIs targeting me.) Not sure how it's calculated for them to fire, but it would make sense for them to trigger based on the corrupter's intrigue stat.  I also only got the various forest versions of the targeted for corruption event, though that might just be luck / not having the right triggers.

I also had another idea for an addition that I haven't seen in the thread.  Having a tentacle cave dungeon, so a new decision on prisoners with a possible building to be able to do it.  So a tentacle slave character would be able to put female prisoners (or possibly if full tentacle gender change or male corruption gets added) into a special oubliette that is entirely covered in tentacles, giving you the choice to very quickly corrupt them (since it's a continuous thing unlike the single encounters) as well as allowing you to recruit their children for your armies.  It could also allow a captured player to be a victim of this as well.

It may also be interesting to have post battle events if you have tentacle beasts in your army (captured female soldiers / commanders, both for enemies defeated or the player if they lose to an AI with tentacles), though I have no idea if it's at all possible to trigger events based on troops in an army.

You could "give" female captives after a siege to tentacle beasts. Or be a victim of the same if you're captured in battle or during a siege. 

good work there, its an interesting mod, kinda like it but I gave up and started a new game without that mod...

Had 10 daughters, turned atleast other 50 to an army. Never had a chance to have a boy. and when i got pregnant from another character, this mod turned it into a tentacle-kind via events. 

anyways, good luck with this mod, I had fun with it :)

32 minutes ago, soldier847 said:

So anyone else having an issue with Bigger events not working with this mod? Or is it just me and I need to reinstall everything?

Disable it.

Dark World Fantasy already comes included with a modified version of the Bigger Events mod.

3 hours ago, souldead341 said:

Corruption doesn't take encounter frequency into account. It works exactly like seduction, where you right-click someone and then get regular events targeting them.

There aren't very many corruption scenes at the moment (1 for targets that like you, 1 for targets that dislike you, 1 for known tentacle sluts that meet special conditions). More will be forthcoming.

So a tentacle slave character would be able to put female prisoners (or possibly if full tentacle gender change or male corruption gets added) into a special oubliette that is entirely covered in tentacles, giving you the choice to very quickly corrupt them.

This is planned.

This is also planned, and is very likely to come in the next update.

1 hour ago, Battle.cry said:

good work there, its an interesting mod, kinda like it but I gave up and started a new game without that mod...

Had 10 daughters, turned atleast other 50 to an army. Never had a chance to have a boy. and when i got pregnant from another character, this mod turned it into a tentacle-kind via events.

If you don't like the way that tentacle pregnancy works, you can modify the game rules. You can turn off pregnancy or fetus corruption, for example.

v1.5 "Amor Vincit Omnia" - 30 June 2019

Will not break old saves.

New Features

• Added 1 new tentacle encounter.
  • Tentacle slaves can now ask for consent before corrupting other women. This is usually a bad idea, but if a tentacle slave's target trusts her enough -- or is slutty or indoctrinated enough -- she may willingly consent to becoming a tentacle slave. If this happens, the tentacle slave gets special corruption events toward her target that are all but guaranteed to succeed.
  • Tentacle warbeasts now sap the morale of female enemy troops and inflict debuffs on female enemy commanders, unless they also have tentacle warbeasts in their army.
  • Women in a settlement that loses a siege to tentacle warbeasts have a high chance to be raped and imprisoned.
  • Female commanders who lose a battle against tentacle warbeasts have a high chance to be raped and imprisoned. Crusader queens beware
  • If a prisoner gives birth to tentacle children, her captor now decides what to do with her offspring.
  • You can now execute prisoners by throwing them into your tentacle pits to become breeding slaves. This gives you a stacking buff to reinforce rate and tentacle warbeast morale.
  • Tentacle slaves that are somehow celibate now have a decision to renounce their vow of celibacy.
  • Added new event pictures.

Tweaks and Bug Fixes

• Increased the opinion penalties suffered by known tentacle sluts from -20 and -10 to -30 and -15.
  • Tentacle slaves will now end friendships and love affairs with any character who expresses disgust at their tentacle fetish.
  • Tentacle slaves will now become rivals with any character that exposes them.
  • Tentacle pregnancy flavor events now have restricted options when you are imprisoned, in command, or in seclusion.
  • Tentacle encounter events will no longer randomly select other players as a secondary victim (as there's no content written for their perspective).
  • Futa transformation will no longer happen if the Gender Bend setting is turned off in the DWF options menu.
  • Fixed broken options on the middle age notification event.
  • Fixed a sound not being defined in Dark World Tentacles FX.
  • Fixed some localization errors.
1 hour ago, cherisong said:

"Amor Vincit Omnia"

huh i read that and remembered tentacle armor is a thing, which made me go check the plan section and now makes me ask... any planes on tentacle relics be it armor, weapons or something else. technically speaking item like that could be considered a Parasite but i only recently started to watch here so i have no way to know if you consider them a  Parasite.

Edit looked though the thread found you thoughts on the matter good luck

I don't know if it is intentional but when my vassals get into wars with each other, my leader gets the subjects kidnapped by tentacles debuff, which I guess makes sense, but it is pretty annoying to have it 7x right now haha, it would make more sense at the "city" level not the "ruler" level, idk if those are the proper terms.

6 hours ago, Trioculus said:

Hi, small question here : I saw in the mod's description that it uses a slave collar from House of O, but i've not seen anything like that in game.

Could someone tell me how to trigger it ? (in spoiler perhaps ?)

It's used for the clothing of tentacle culture. There's no way to get this culture in game at the moment (it's for a future release) but you can try out what's currently there with console commands.

16 minutes ago, genericuser27 said:

I don't know if it is intentional but when my vassals get into wars with each other, my leader gets the subjects kidnapped by tentacles debuff, which I guess makes sense, but it is pretty annoying to have it 7x right now haha, it would make more sense at the "city" level not the "ruler" level, idk if those are the proper terms.

I haven't extensively balanced the buffs yet. I'll look into making it a province-level tag.

• Women in a settlement that loses a siege to tentacle warbeasts have a high chance to be raped and imprisoned.
  • Female commanders who lose a battle against tentacle warbeasts have a high chance to be raped and imprisoned. Crusader queens beware

What are the chances that AI opponents will do that to a player character?  Do they need to build the warbeast holding or is it already coded in? 

6 hours ago, Celedhring said:

What are the chances that AI opponents will do that to a player character?  Do they need to build the warbeast holding or is it already coded in? 

For the events to trigger, the attacking commander needs to have tentacle warbeasts in their army, so they or their liege need to have a tentacle holding.

The chances are the same for both players and AI characters. You won't get the event personally if you turn off player encounters, and likewise for AI characters and AI encounters.

First, I'm really glad to play your mod. I have had a suggestion about the tentacle pregnancy. when a female individual in normal pregnancy have a relationship with tentacle monster, I found prior infant which is still in womb killed and tentacle-bone baby suddenly emerged. I think female ruler in starting who doesn't have any child has problem about this because  all baby from tentacle is a girl not a boy. This will make matter when succession chain doesn't allow female ruler. so, How about male can emerge as tentacle child or make tentacle sex not to overwrite prior baby already in conception?

56 minutes ago, TOT14 said:

First, I'm really glad to play your mod. I have had a suggestion about the tentacle pregnancy. when a female individual in normal pregnancy have a relationship with tentacle monster, I found prior infant which is still in womb killed and tentacle-bone baby suddenly emerged. I think female ruler in starting who doesn't have any child has problem about this because  all baby from tentacle is a girl not a boy. This will make matter when succession chain doesn't allow female ruler. so, How about male can emerge as tentacle child or make tentacle sex not to overwrite prior baby already in conception?

I think that is an option in the rules section before you start the game.

20 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Would it be possible to add a toggle that maxes out the tentacle hive building so hentai comes sooner than later? :grin:

You can do that with console commands, just type "wealth" and "quickbuild".

First of all, is there a console command to clear tentacle pregnancy if it takes too long to "deliver"?  My PC was pregnant for over 2 years so I figured she might have gotten bugged.

Second, what does the number at the end of tentacle_pregnancy_vaginal_count  stand for?  Number of babies she has to birth or what?   I'm seeing 11 after doing a shattered earth game with tentacle religion sex slaves still staying in my court with my ruler being an Catholic. (yeah the corruption events fired OFTEN cause there were at least three or four of those tentacle sluts in court.)

How do you know if there's female troops in your army or is that just text flavor?  I know if there's female commanders present, they'll get the tentacle warbeasts. 

I'm not sure but special troops for certain cultures may block  tentacle warbeasts war events from popping up such as horse archers since they're also "special troops"  Playing against the Abbasids who I console commanded into the tentacle religion (it took alot of work because I had to console the religion to most of the rulers, plus turning a bunch of provinces to the tentacle religion, and even though they had a bunch of maxed out tentacle hive buildings and my female PC commanded the army fighting them, the warbeast events never popped up. 

4 hours ago, Celedhring said:

First of all, is there a console command to clear tentacle pregnancy if it takes too long to "deliver"?  My PC was pregnant for over 2 years so I figured she might have gotten bugged

I checked and it seems like the new prisoner birth system doesn't clear tentacle pregnancies properly. It will be fixed in the next update.

Second, what does the number at the end of tentacle_pregnancy_vaginal_count  stand for?  Number of babies she has to birth or what?

Yes

How do you know if there's female troops in your army or is that just text flavor?  I know if there's female commanders present, they'll get the tentacle warbeasts.

Your army has female troops if:

• You have the Germanic religion (shieldmaidens)
  • You're a member of a warrior lodge (shieldmaidens)
  • You chose full gender equality in your game rules
  • Your religion has a doctrine of equality or matriarchy
  • You or your liege passed the last Status of Women law

I'm not sure but special troops for certain cultures may block  tentacle warbeasts war events from popping up such as horse archers since they're also "special troops"  Playing against the Abbasids who I console commanded into the tentacle religion (it took alot of work because I had to console the religion to most of the rulers, plus turning a bunch of provinces to the tentacle religion, and even though they had a bunch of maxed out tentacle hive buildings and my female PC commanded the army fighting them, the warbeast events never popped up.

Are you sure your army didn't have any tentacle warbeasts? If so, it's an engine bug and I can't fix that, sorry.

10 hours ago, cherisong said:

I checked and it seems like the new prisoner birth system doesn't clear tentacle pregnancies properly. It will be fixed in the next update.

Yes

Your army has female troops if:

• You have the Germanic religion (shieldmaidens)
  • You're a member of a warrior lodge (shieldmaidens)
  • You chose full gender equality in your game rules
  • Your religion has a doctrine of equality or matriarchy
  • You or your liege passed the last Status of Women law

Are you sure your army didn't have any tentacle warbeasts? If so, it's an engine bug and I can't fix that, sorry.

Your answers pretty much cleared things up.  As for the Abbasids, I was able to determine they had warbeasts in their armies by switching over to their ruler via console command and looking at the "ST" troops composition and my ruler was Christian Norman religion/culture.  Does switching the realm inheritance rule to full cognatic trigger warbeast encounters in battle even if you haven't achieved the last Status of Women law or full gender equality in game rules? 

And yes, my PC had a prisoner birth.