2 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Does switching the realm inheritance rule to full cognatic trigger warbeast encounters in battle even if you haven't achieved the last Status of Women law or full gender equality in game rules?  

No. Any female commander leading the army will trigger the events though.

49 minutes ago, cherisong said:

No. Any female commander leading the army will trigger the events though.

Okay.  I suspect even consoling a historical game start to have an opposing side start as tentacle religion doesn't work when it comes to triggering warbeast combat encounters by non-tentacle opponents with female commanders.  That's the only thing that I've found that doesn't work because my Acre game started out historically before I changed the surrounding Muslim realms to tentacle religion via console.    Random and shattered worlds work just fine. 

After quite a bit of testing by fighting against cultures that already get special troops and then against cultures without any special troops - what I've found is that the warbeast combat encounters won't trigger if you fight a culture that already had special troops such as horse archers, camel riders etc which is pretty much every Asiatic and Middle Eastern culture - even if they already have warbeasts in their armies.   I tested by by consoling an Asatru ruler on Cyprus against a Middle East that was completely tentacle religion and they had maxed hives.  Raided them quite a bit,  never triggered the war beast encounter even with shieldmaidens commanding the flanks and the female Asatru ruler in the center command of the raiding party.  I'll try again by changing to Norse culture from Norman to see if it does anything but I doubt it. 

I'd say this is a definite bug with close to 100 percent confidence. 

Using Mallorca in the same save game - I consoled Mallorca (picked it for it's isolation and small size) to max out hives, everything and changed to tentacle religion.  I made sure that Mallorca didn't have any access to special troops other than the tentacle warbeasts such as horse archers, camel riders, etc.   Then I had my Cyprian Normans attack Mallorca.  It definitely triggered the warbeast battle events so I'm more than sure the issue is the presence of other special troops in the same army as the warbeasts.  So I'd chalk it up as a definite bug. 

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

After quite a bit of testing by fighting against cultures that already get special troops and then against cultures without any special troops - what I've found is that the warbeast combat encounters won't trigger if you fight a culture that already had special troops such as horse archers, camel riders etc which is pretty much every Asiatic and Middle Eastern culture - even if they already have warbeasts in their armies.   I tested by by consoling an Asatru ruler on Cyprus against a Middle East that was completely tentacle religion and they had maxed hives.  Raided them quite a bit,  never triggered the war beast encounter even with shieldmaidens commanding the flanks and the female Asatru ruler in the center command of the raiding party.  I'll try again by changing to Norse culture from Norman to see if it does anything but I doubt it. 

I'd say this is a definite bug with close to 100 percent confidence. 

This is disappointing but good to know. Thanks for taking the time to uncover this.

3 hours ago, cherisong said:

This is disappointing but good to know. Thanks for taking the time to uncover this.

It might be simpler to have the warbeast battle scenes trigger if facing an opponent with the tentacle religion even if they don't have warbeasts in the army.  I'd think they'd have much smaller tentacle creatures like hunting dogs to track down and capture female commanders in the aftermath of a successful battle.    I think that'd solve the issue and actually having warbeasts still has the combat boost to the army.    If you've ever seen "Eight Legged Freaks" - think of the scenes with the trapdoor and jumping spiders snatching up hapless victims...so something like that.  

Looks like there is a localization error in the corruption chain. The event where you sneak a young tentacle into the bed of whoever you are corrupting. Event: Tentacle.2133. The only option that appears says Tentacle2133A. (Event proceeds as normal after selecting it, this is only a localization bug.

)

1 hour ago, zia said:

Looks like there is a localization error in the corruption chain. The event where you sneak a young tentacle into the bed of whoever you are corrupting. Event: Tentacle.2133. The only option that appears says Tentacle2133A. (Event proceeds as normal after selecting it, this is only a localization bug.

)

This has already been fixed in the upcoming release.

v1.5.1 - 4 July 2019

Will not break old saves.

Tweaks and Bug Fixes

• Landless tentacle slaves will no longer corrupt others into tentacle slavery. This is incredibly sad but it's needed to reduce late-game lag to a manageable amount, especially for my upcoming plans.
  • AI tentacle slaves will no longer get withdrawal without tentacle sex. This hopefully improves performance.
  • Characters may now get the Broodmother or Insatiable traits from tentacle transformations. Dominant characters may get the option to become Switch or Submissive.
  • When you get tentacle sex withdrawal, the event now gives you a convenient option to visit your tentacle master.
  • The modifiers from tentacle warbeast captures are now applied to provinces and not characters.
  • Fixed the tentacle pregnancies of prisoners not being cleared correctly.
  • Fixed some localization and portrait errors.

This is just a maintenance patch fixing all the issues people have been complaining about so far. I won't have time to mod for a while; consider this mod "on hiatus" for the time being until I'm less busy.

2 hours ago, cherisong said:

v1.5.1 - 4 July 2019

Tweaks and Bug Fixes

• Landless tentacle slaves will no longer corrupt others into tentacle slavery. This is incredibly sad but it's needed to reduce late-game lag to a manageable amount, especially for my upcoming plans.
  • AI tentacle slaves will no longer get withdrawal without tentacle sex. This hopefully improves performance.
  • Characters may now get the Broodmother or Insatiable traits from tentacle transformations. Dominant characters may get the option to become Switch or Submissive.
  • When you get tentacle sex withdrawal, the event now gives you a convenient option to visit your tentacle master.
  • The modifiers from tentacle warbeast captures are now applied to provinces and not characters.
  • Fixed the tentacle pregnancies of prisoners not being cleared correctly.
  • Fixed some localization and portrait errors.

This is just a maintenance patch fixing all the issues people have been complaining about so far. I won't have time to mod for a while; consider this mod "on hiatus" for the time being until I'm less busy.

Thank you for the hard work you've done on this mod. It's easily one of the best mods for Dark World, hands down.   Take your time and come back when you're ready!

40 minutes ago, DaMan1 said:

hey, does this mod makes every months first day freeze for 6 seconds? cuz that's what my problem

I'm aware of some optimization issues with this mod. The latest release should help with the lag a little - if not, try turning off AI Corruptors or reducing the frequency of AI events.

I've played around with it for a bit, overall the mod is solid and runs well. However, it appears something went wrong in the latest version. Once in a while during the whole tentacle sex chain, I get an option to get a certain trait (or resist it). However, that trait seems to be missing from the files as it is only described as "". I'm assuming these are the new Broodmother and Insatiable traits you added, I've looked into the mod files and there aren't any icons for these traits either.

From the latest patchnotes you published, I gather that you did add them so I'm assuming this is either a bug or you forgot to add the traits. Either way, I hope this feedback helps with building the mod. I'm a big fan of the concept and see a lot of potential in it. Keep up the good work (after your hiatus of course)!

They could also be the breast size traits(though it's easier to notice those specifically from the text, I noticed that I had the same issue after upgrading to the newest versions of DW and DWtentacles (I forgot to extract the new DW mod for them, but still had the old .mod file in place after deleting the data files)

3 hours ago, HeavenlyWillow said:

I've played around with it for a bit, overall the mod is solid and runs well. However, it appears something went wrong in the latest version. Once in a while during the whole tentacle sex chain, I get an option to get a certain trait (or resist it). However, that trait seems to be missing from the files as it is only described as "".

43 minutes ago, souldead341 said:

I noticed that I had the same issue after upgrading to the newest versions of DW and DWtentacles (I forgot to extract the new DW mod for them, but still had the old .mod file in place after deleting the data files)

It would be a big help if you took a screenshot of the relevant event.

Hmm. Was reading the description, and this jumped out at me:

Note: The encounters will only trigger for female or futa characters between 16 and 40 years old.

Now. I understand the lower limit - but why the upper limit? Even in vanilla ck2, immortality is a thing (and women stay fertile until the age of 45). 

In DFW, there are elves, fairies, and all sorts of magical creatures that you can play as. Seems odd to arbitrarily ban women over 40 from having a tentacle fetish. 

1 hour ago, enderdracolich said:

Hmm. Was reading the description, and this jumped out at me:

Now. I understand the lower limit - but why the upper limit? Even in vanilla ck2, immortality is a thing (and women stay fertile until the age of 45). 

In DFW, there are elves, fairies, and all sorts of magical creatures that you can play as. Seems odd to arbitrarily ban women over 40 from having a tentacle fetish. 

Immortality is covered, all of the check I see use relative age, which uses the age that you became immortal. (or 16 if you were a child when you became immortal.) 

6 hours ago, cherisong said:

It would be a big help if you took a screenshot of the relevant event.

For me at least it was the breast expansion tf event, and it was my own fault, since I still had the DW dicks and tits expansion .mod file active without it's data in the mod file.

I had deleted all the data files from the old version of DWF and it's submods, but not the .mod files.  Then i just forgot to extract the new dicks and tits mod, so the .mod file was still active in my game.

Hands-down my favorite Dark World Submod or module. I'm digging the frequent updates, I know it's probably cutting majorly into the Dev's personal time to put forth so many content-heavy updates. I have been nabbing them the same day they come out lol.

I do have a suggestion or two: I'd like to see more flavor regarding tentacle-born children (or perhaps special character portraits tied to the trait, similar to the ones for Succubi/Incubi in DW.) I'd also love to see some secondary tentacle event chains at some point if you allow them to modify you to the point that they run out of things to do to you. Perhaps some kind of extra long session where you gain multiple pregnancies from one event instead of just one per slot, if that's all turned on. Or having the option to *choose* to be impregnated with a tentacle-born girl versus a regular pregnancy at that point, idk.

Another suggestion: Intercompatibility with DW:Beyond Heresy, such as being able to spend sexual favor or mana on summoning tentacles on another female, or an expensive version that immediately drags a rivaled female into your breeding pit.

Anyway, thanks again for all the hard work! Can't wait to see where this mod goes!

1 hour ago, Wolfintewheat said:

I know it's probably cutting majorly into the Dev's personal time to put forth so many content-heavy updates. I have been nabbing them the same day they come out lol.

I spend most of my personal time engrossed in lewd fantasies anyway, so modding is actually the most productive way to spend my time.

Can I offer a few suggestions?

1.  A rule that allows a higher tier lord with the tentacle religion to force your PC to become his concubine (this assumes you're female) upon vassalization - it can be set as an rule to allow it to occur automatically or the player can choose to opt out.  As well as if he has the tentacle monster trait too. (you'd have to remove the fertility penalty for that trait, but that's easily edited..lol) 

2.  Give the tentacle religion holy war ability.  I know you haven't coded in tentacle religion yet...but I don't doubt that it'd be an very aggressive religion.  Call it "Crusade for Cthulhu" or whatever.  "It found me" as it's slogan. 

3.  Not sure if it's your mod or or DWF..but I'd love to see same sex marriage possible especially with futa females for landed female players. 

4.  Add some nonconsensual content for tentacle religion lords towards their non tentacle religion vassals in a similar vein to #1....maybe a variation of the nocte primus law where the tentacle religion lord can rape the female vassal whenver he feels like it.  (Sadist or Dominant traits would be required)  Player can opt out in rules if they so choose.  Think "Shadow of Innsmouth" stuff...

5. Add a very rare event.. "Release the Kraken" event.  A very, very, very tentacled event for say..a duchy at the very least.  Has to be coastal though..I mean it's kind of flaccid on dry land. 

6.  Add a game rule where you can add a tentacle_religion stalker (any lord with that religion) who'll do anything to grab and impregnate your PC.  Even to the point of making himself a *gasp* tentacle monster...if he was human to begin with.  Player can opt out if they want. Or he could persuade a tentacle creature to kidnap your PC and bring your PC to him for unsavory purposes..although it's pretty likely the creature is going to have it's way with your PC first...   It could work with suggestion #1..if the stalker was a higher tier lord in your own realm. 

Honestly..even though you have tentacle_religion turned off for random worlds..I edited it so it's available in randomized worlds (and edited out a few religions in the bargain)  IT'S AWESOMELY AMAZING.  At present I'm playing a game where I'm a Catholic Norman countess (now duchess of Navarra against a nearly completely tentacle religion Spain (rest of Europe is Catholic, just like my duchess)  It's like the Reconquista with a very Lovecraftian twist. 

7.  Oh..and as a flavor...additional impregnation events if you're still a captive of a lord who captured you via combat with tentacle monsters...perhaps a tentacle gangrape resulting in multiple pregnancies.  We're talking about a high vaginal count....It can be opt out able...but not if you're a tentacle slave already. 

First of all, a disclaimer that no male-focused content is planned - I don't mind boys but personally prefer girls. This makes it very unlikely that I will write events that focus on male characters or male partners.

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

1.  A rule that allows a higher tier lord with the tentacle religion to force your PC to become his concubine (this assumes you're female) upon vassalization - it can be set as an rule to allow it to occur automatically or the player can choose to opt out.  As well as if he has the tentacle monster trait too. (you'd have to remove the fertility penalty for that trait, but that's easily edited..lol)

4.  Add some nonconsensual content for tentacle religion lords towards their non tentacle religion vassals in a similar vein to #1....

This is planned to be how the tentacle government works - the liege will automatically take all his vassals as wives.

2.  Give the tentacle religion holy war ability.  I know you haven't coded in tentacle religion yet...but I don't doubt that it'd be an very aggressive religion.

This is also planned. I believe holy wars and liberation wars are hardcoded, so tentacle cultist rulers will get them by default. I'm also planning to give tentacle monsters some overpowered casus belli.

3.  Not sure if it's your mod or or DWF..but I'd love to see same sex marriage possible especially with futa females for landed female players.

There are already mods that allow this, such as Lesbocracy.

5. Add a very rare event.. "Release the Kraken" event.  A very, very, very tentacled event for say..a duchy at the very least.  Has to be coastal though..I mean it's kind of flaccid on dry land.

Not sure what you mean by this, can you elaborate?

7.  Oh..and as a flavor...additional impregnation events if you're still a captive of a lord who captured you via combat with tentacle monsters...perhaps a tentacle gangrape resulting in multiple pregnancies.  We're talking about a high vaginal count....It can be opt out able...but not if you're a tentacle slave already. 

New tentacle sex scenes are unlikely since it's going to take a lot of work to get them integrated into the existing framework -- the current tentacle sex scene is fairly complex and a lot of stuff depends on it. I will look into the possibility of multiple tentacle pregnancies for tentacle slaves.

v1.6 "It's Not Rape If She Consents Afterward" - 6 July 2019

New Features

• Characters with a tentacle lair in their demesne can now offer their female slaves or prisoners to tentacle monsters. This forces tentacle sex on them and is useful for quickly corrupting them into tentacle slavery.
    • If you get captured by an AI tentacle slave, strap in because the AI *loves* offering player characters to tentacle monsters...

Tweaks and Bug Fixes

• Fixed many issues relating to the tentacle pregnancies of prisoners.
  • Switches will now get the opportunity to become submissive from tentacle sex.
  • Spending time with a fellow tentacle slave now uses the new DWF "Spend time with..." framework. If you're both Dom or both Sub it will still default to the old one.
  • You can now visit your tentacle master while commanding troops, as long as you aren't fighting a battle.
  • Tentacle monster healing will now remove illness- and injury-related character modifiers.
  • If you're a known tentacle slut, you will no longer incorrectly get events about the tentacle babies of your spouses and concubines.
  • The "New Breeding Slave(s)" province modifiers now add a flat amount of tentacle warbeasts to your levy, rather than a percentage of levy reinforce rate. This means feeding your tentacle monsters won't make your army snowball out of control.
  • Tentacle-born girls who were born with tentacle indoctrination will now get appropriate event text when consenting to tentacle corruption for the first time.
  • Fixed some localization errors.

Lets talk bloodlines.

Right now I am messing around with bloodlines and your mod. I am finding it hard to pass on my bloodline if I am married. My illigitimate daughters do not inherit my bloodline if I confide in my husband, Not tride to hide it yet but I will. However if I am not married and I just take the presige thit they get my bloodline. Which is good I find. I will do some more testing on this and report back

This got me to thinking what about a few tentacular based bloodlines? Foor example:

Scion of the dark fathers;

Some or all of the daughters of this bloodline would be tentacle born because the taint is in the blood so to speak. It also increaces a few related stats like attractiveness. I could imagine an event where a scholar or mystic imbibes the distiled essence of a tentacle and this effects them. If female it would also help to attract more tentacle encounters so you could use it to level up to tentacle slave.

Scion of the broodmother:

This would increace the chances of having a daughter from a tentacle encounter tather than just more tentacles. Maybe some other more generic things. You would need to be a female, a tentacle slave, tentacle born and having given birth to a given number of tentacles to get this bloodline.