Tentacle pregnancies will only produce either male tentacle monsters (not implemented at the moment) or female tentacle slaves.

Which means a way to speed up changing the laws on women should be thought about as things go on.  Maybe tie it to the religion/culture or some such.  With there being so many more women about, after all.
6 minutes ago, Bloodly said:

Which means a way to speed up changing the laws on women should be thought about as things go on.  Maybe tie it to the religion/culture or some such.  With there being so many more women about, after all.

The plan is that you will eventually be able to change your government type completely -- preventing non-tentacle men from marrying or owning land, and creating a realm ruled by tentacle monsters and tentacle slaves. This is in addition to adopting tentacle religion and tentacle culture.

v1.2 - 18 June 2019

Will break old saves.

Compatibility

• Added 2 new tentacle encounters.
  • Added some new event pictures.
  • Tentacle lairs can now be built by landed tentacle slaves, allowing them to levy tentacle armies (and in the future, invite tentacle monsters to court). This building can be progressively upgraded to add more tentacle warbeasts and increase the levy and garrison size of the holding.
  • Added a new game rule to adjust the frequency of tentacle indoctrination.
  • Added a new game rule to choose whether or not tentacle-born girls should start out enslaved. This rule also allows you to disable them entirely.
  • Modders: Use the trait tentacle_no_mc to prevent characters from becoming tentacle slaves. This will not block them from being transformed.
  • Started laying the groundwork for future features coming Soon (TM).

Tweaks and Bug Fixes

• Fixed the AI encounter frequency always being Frequent.
  • Tweaked some trait bonuses and penalties.

1 hour ago, Kerticana said:

That'd be an interesting idea. A rule set that lowered mens rights.

(i.e. taking positions they can hold away so the reverse of the womens equality laws.)

If this interests you, you can check out Lesbocracy.

The plan is that you will eventually be able to change your government type completely -- preventing non-tentacle men from marrying or owning land, and creating a realm ruled by tentacle monsters and tentacle slaves. This is in addition to adopting tentacle religion and tentacle culture.

I hope that this bunch will interact well with the Lilith religion/society.  (Can a demon/half-demon even be a slave?)

Hey Cheri, my sis has the same name?. I played several hours with your mod yesterday, and I must say, nice work. 

I came up with a few issues I was going to post however you are quicker than me. most of the issues I had have been tweaked or adjusted so I will have to play again to test the changes out.  There are some ideas I do have you may like or already plan to implement.

1) girls born from tentacles. I think they shouldn't become slaves right away, but perhaps can only breed with non tentacle, in hopes of spreading because of their mutated DNA, or maybe not NEED to have sex with them as often as a human slave. or they are in fact more tentaclel than human, amd don't get attacked by tentical but inface become the attacking tentaclel.. SPECIES ANYONE

2) after you become a slave maybee a different event path, like only one  pop-up. Having the 4-5 pop-ups as often as they have been happening is too much. I seem to spend more time doing tentacles then playing the game. my character started at 16 and my age 30 I had 9 kids. that seems like a lot to me, considering you only get pregnant every 3-4 times.

3) when giving birth, give 3 options..  A), release it into the wilds ( shorter duration between withdraw debuff) B) keep it (longer duration between withdraw)  C) kill it (permanent debuff, say -1 instead of the -5 also a % chance that next time they will not let you go).

I have other ideas but I will see how this mod progresses. p.s. I have other mods also installed and from one of them I got a vampire come to my court and she also became a slave, so works with V's too

Edit: just started anew and noticed a option I must have missed in your patch notes (being able to specify children starting as a slave *nice*), also the text box on events seen to be overlapping the pictures making it hard to read. maybee a conflict with my mods or bad install will double check some things

2 hours ago, Bloodly said:

I hope that this bunch will interact well with the Lilith religion/society.  (Can a demon/half-demon even be a slave?)

It should work fine with the Lilith society; I'm not sure about Beyond Heresy religions. I do mean to add tentacle religion heresies eventually (to keep the game interesting after you one-faith your realm) so maybe a Lilithist tentacle cult can be one of them.

8 hours ago, Matata said:

2) after you become a slave maybee a different event path, like only one  pop-up. Having the 4-5 pop-ups as often as they have been happening is too much. I seem to spend more time doing tentacles then playing the game. my character started at 16 and my age 30 I had 9 kids. that seems like a lot to me, considering you only get pregnant every 3-4 times.

It's not so much the frequency of the encounters, but the fact that they're essentially the same text with different pictures for the most part. I wouldn't mind frequent encounters if they each had a different story to go with them. At this point, I skip through them, because I already know what they're going to say and that gets boring after you see it so many times.

Aside from this, I really like the mod and look forward to seeing what becomes of it.

I was messing around with the new tentacle religion and hit what I consider to be a serious issue. Besides, being unable to go from tribal to feudal (I found a work around), I also found that when I tried to pass a duchy to my son that he magically became a girl! I immediately quit without saving, and only found the problem to not happen after switching him out of the tentacle faith. So~ there ends my testing of the tentacle belief for now. I don't want my kids being abruptly changed without my approval. 

On 6/18/2019 at 9:49 AM, cherisong said:

If this interests you, you can check out Lesbocracy.

Already have it but in reality it just makes being able to go matrilinial (cant spell sorry XD) faster but as far as im aware it never actually made men lose equal standing in society. Though to be clear im not a down with patriarchy as my idea was more along the lines of this new dystopian society where tentacles and their devotees had the only say in government.

This mod is really fantastic and make me fun. I use this mod from initial version to this time. But suddenly when I downloaded and deployed  1.2 version, half of symbol of clans has been to black. thus i disable all of mod the problem has stop, I think new version of this mod has some crash about what i said. Could you check this issue? 

Hmm.  Courts are getting huge worldwide.  I'm seeing things like 90, 200s.  Can't tell whether it's having an affect on speed.  Maybe Frequent/Frequent wasn't the best idea...maybe it'd work better in a Shattered World, rather than the baseline?

On 6/19/2019 at 3:47 PM, coria15 said:

I was messing around with the new tentacle religion and hit what I consider to be a serious issue. Besides, being unable to go from tribal to feudal (I found a work around), I also found that when I tried to pass a duchy to my son that he magically became a girl! I immediately quit without saving, and only found the problem to not happen after switching him out of the tentacle faith.

This must be a bug with one of the tentacle religion triggers. If any character of the tentacle religion joins a court and isn't flagged as initialized, they will be converted to a tentacle slave - that's meant to catch all the courtiers, etc. that spawn from vanilla events and make sure they fit in the fiction of the game. It seems that your son somehow fell through the cracks and became treated like a newly spawned character though. May I ask how he got the tentacle religion? Was he born into it?

20 hours ago, Bloodly said:

There's an error in one of the events.

16 hours ago, Triskelia said:

Another localisation error with that event (my game is in French)

These will be fixed. I love your characters, btw.

15 hours ago, TOT14 said:

This mod is really fantastic and make me fun. I use this mod from initial version to this time. But suddenly when I downloaded and deployed  1.2 version, half of symbol of clans has been to black. thus i disable all of mod the problem has stop, I think new version of this mod has some crash about what i said. Could you check this issue? 

Make sure you are using the latest version of Crusader Kings 2 and are on a fresh save game. New versions of this mod will break all previous saved games.

1 hour ago, Bloodly said:

Hmm.  Courts are getting huge worldwide.  I'm seeing things like 90, 200s.  Can't tell whether it's having an affect on speed.  Maybe Frequent/Frequent wasn't the best idea...maybe it'd work better in a Shattered World, rather than the baseline?

I tried to limit the number of children that AI characters have, but they seem to snowball out of control with Frequent settings. Maybe I'll limit it to just one child per woman (with the remaining children being released into the wild) so they can't grow in population.

v1.3 - 20 June 2019

Will break old saves.

New Features

• Added a bonus patch, Dark World Tentacles FX, which adds sound effects to all tentacle scenes. Highly recommended for the full experience.
    • Note that this overwrites /interface/sounds.sfx and will break compatibility with any other mod that modifies sounds. It is currently hardcoded to work with Lesbocracy and House of O. If you want me to patch it to work with another mod, send me the mod's /interface/sounds.sfx file.
  • Added new flavor events for tentacle pregnancies. These can be turned on or off in your game settings.
  • Added a decision to declare to the world that you are a tentacle slut.
  • Added settings to automatically release tentacle-born girls, skip tentacle pregnancy notifications, or (for full tentacle slaves) skip tentacle sex scenes entirely. These have been bundled with the existing auto birthing settings in a new options menu, which can be accessed via decision from the intrigue screen.
  • Players who turn off tentacle pregnancy notifications will instead get a notification every year telling them how many tentacle children they birthed that year.
  • Added some new event pictures.

Tweaks and Bug Fixes

• Tentacle encounter frequency is no longer affected by tentacle indoctrination level.
  • AI characters will no longer adopt a tentacle child if they have ANY children. This will hopefully keep populations from exploding in the mid-late game.
  • Increased the time for tentacle slaves to go into withdrawal from 1 to 2 years.
  • Halved the cost of conscripting tentacle children as warbeasts.
  • Fixed issues with conscripting tentacle children as warbeasts.
  • Fixed some localization errors in the missing soldiers event chain.
  • Fixed a localization error in the hideout investigation event chain.
  • Fixed more issues with the beach party and opinion modifiers.
  • Fixed Auto Birth and Conscript not actually disabling notifications.

The pregnancy flavor events haven't been extensively tested -- they *should* work, whether you're the one getting pregnant or the one getting informed about it. If you run into any bugs, though, please report them here.

Holy crap, its are new version! Thank you very much:) And also, could you put the files in the archive immediately separately, instead of putting them in a folder. It is much easier to unpack them right away, rather than start the game, understand that nothing works, go into the mods folder, find them among other mods, put them in the right place and only then play ?

1 hour ago, Spenser said:

Holy crap, its are new version! Thank you very much:) And also, could you put the files in the archive immediately separately, instead of putting them in a folder. It is much easier to unpack them right away, rather than start the game, understand that nothing works, go into the mods folder, find them among other mods, put them in the right place and only then play ?

The instructions are very clear on how to install the mod. If you didn't follow them, that's your issue.

38 minutes ago, cherisong said:

The instructions are very clear on how to install the mod. If you didn't follow them, that's your issue.

No, everything works fine, I'm talking about something else. Usually, when you unpack the mods, I always unpacked the downloaded mods in a bunch and they immediately represented the mod file itself and its folder with resources. In this mod, all this things is in another folder, so game dont see them. Did not pay attention to this immediately and realized this only later. In general, yes, better do not mind it. This mod is so perfect, I just don’t even know what to complain about :)

21 minutes ago, WolfieKnot said:

will there eventually be an event where I can fuck one of the war-beast tentacle creature? or keep one of my child in a secret room for research (with that potentially "backfiring" on me)?

I like these ideas.

10 hours ago, Spenser said:

No, everything works fine, I'm talking about something else. Usually, when you unpack the mods, I always unpacked the downloaded mods in a bunch and they immediately represented the mod file itself and its folder with resources. In this mod, all this things is in another folder, so game dont see them. Did not pay attention to this immediately and realized this only later. In general, yes, better do not mind it. This mod is so perfect, I just don’t even know what to complain about :)

In most unpacking programs you can go into  the folders the archive contains, and just extract from there, so you do need to pay attention to if you need to do that, but it lets you avoid having to copy and paste later if it's wrong.