46 minutes ago, rookie189 said:

Hey, really loving the mod so far. Had a quick question, am I supposed to be getting vanilla pregnancy along with tentacle pregnancy? I figure its supposed to be obvious since it comes and goes with the tentacle pregnancy, just asking cause six years in I have negative 19 million prestige and piety from unmarried pregnancy's xd… but maybe thats befitting a tentacle slave and thus the point?

Yes, you are supposed to get the regular pregnancy trait and any triggers that happen from becoming pregnant.

Tentacle pregnancies are not "real" pregnancies - in my headcanon, they are much less painful and crippling - so you don't receive any of the bad flavor events. You currently don't receive any flavor events, in fact. In future updates I may add some.

11 minutes ago, cherisong said:

Yes, you are supposed to get the regular pregnancy trait and any triggers that happen from becoming pregnant.

Tentacle pregnancies are not "real" pregnancies - in my headcanon, they are much less painful and crippling - so you don't receive any of the bad flavor events. You currently don't receive any flavor events, in fact. In future updates I may add some.

Thanks for clearing that up. Looking forward to the other features you have planned.

A quick suggestion if I may. You could set up the pregnancy that actually adds a child to be like the DWSE dragon pregnancy, after a certain amount of time remove the trait and just spawn in a child with "mother = ROOT"? Although having to set up a version for each race might make it more trouble than its worth.

28 minutes ago, rookie189 said:

A quick suggestion if I may. You could set up the pregnancy that actually adds a child to be like the DWSE dragon pregnancy, after a certain amount of time remove the trait and just spawn in a child with "mother = ROOT"? Although having to set up a version for each race might make it more trouble than its worth.

This is in fact how it currently works. You get pregnant for real before your pregnancy is immediately replaced with a fake pregnancy trait. This is why there's a compatibility warning in the file description - I'm basically doing a fake pregnancy and triggering all the birth events by hand, instead of going through on_birth. I might change how this works though because it's currently a pain.

7 minutes ago, cherisong said:

This is in fact how it currently works. You get pregnant for real before your pregnancy is immediately replaced with a fake pregnancy trait. This is why there's a compatibility warning in the file description - I'm basically doing a fake pregnancy and triggering all the birth events by hand, instead of going through on_birth.

Oh lmao, my bad. I tried looking through the events but I get lost easy xd, like I just had a child with the elder forest guy on my current playthrough and for some reason it gave my son the female child portrait and idk what in tarnation caused that. Thanks for clarifying.

3 hours ago, rookie189 said:

Hey, really loving the mod so far. Had a quick question, am I supposed to be getting vanilla pregnancy along with tentacle pregnancy? I figure its supposed to be obvious since it comes and goes with the tentacle pregnancy, just asking cause six years in I have negative 19 million prestige and piety from unmarried pregnancy's xd… but maybe thats befitting a tentacle slave and thus the point?

Why you hentai slut, you. ? Just teasing.  Depending on how things go, I'd guess the tentacle pregnancy and vanilla pregnancy overlap one another until the tentacles "change" your vanilla pregnancy baby (when they shoot their jizz into the unborn child and "corrupt" it) After that point it just becomes one of your tentacle offspring. 

v1.1 - 15 June 2019

Will break old saves.

New Features

• Added 4 new tentacle encounters.
  • There is now a long, steamy narrative event when your character receives a bad end.
  • Tentacle-born children are now marked with a trait and have a diplomacy penalty, representing their reduced legitimacy. In future updates coming Soon (TM), the tentacle religion will remove this trait.
  • Added decision icons.

Compatibility

• Your tentacle children can now inherit the congenital traits from DZ Traits/DroZzhat's Mod. Note that if you're using DZ Traits, they will only inherit congenital traits at the usual rate (15%) as there's no way to check if DZ Traits is active. (This is another way of saying "add a global flag to your mod, DroZzhat!")

Tweaks and Bug Fixes

• Being indoctrinated or enslaved by tentacles now makes characters progressively more likely to encounter tentacles on Default and Rare encounter settings. Frequent encounter settings are unchanged.
  • Removed the Mesmerizing modifier (tentacle slave sex appeal bonus) for being too powerful and making secret tentacle slaves too obvious. Attractive communicates the same flavor already.
  • Being both zealous and cruel will no longer show you the same murderous event option twice.
  • Reduced the delay after impregnation before pregnancy notifications appear.
  • Fixed an issue with tentacle pregnancy popups showing in days instead of months.
  • Succession is now calculated properly upon giving birth to a tentacle child.
  • Prisoners will no longer be invited to your beach parties, and one person will no longer be invited to your beach party twice.
  • Beach party invitees will now have the appropriate reaction to tentacle rape.
  • You will now properly lose if you fight a tentacle monster without a high personal combat rating.
  • You will now properly get maimed from fighting a tentacle monster if you don't have the Reaper's Due DLC.
  • You can no longer use your body to distract your soldiers from the fact that their loved ones might be dead.
  • Various minor bug fixes.

Known Issues

• Tentacle pregnancy is still a bit buggy and you will likely run into issues if using it with another mod that affects childbirth/pregnancy.
    • It's possible to have both a tentacle pregnancy and a dragon egg pregnancy from Dark World Serpent Expansion. While immersion-breaking, it shouldn't affect either of the pregnancies.
  • Tentacle monster units don't have an icon. This is intentional, because modding the icon would make this mod incompatible with any other mod that adds custom units. I may add an optional icon patch if there's enough interest.
47 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

DZ Traits is outdated and is superseded by DroZzhat's Mod.

As far as I can tell, there's no easy way to tell if either mod is active. If DroZzhat's Mod has a global flag or anything similar please let me know.

7 minutes ago, cherisong said:

As far as I can tell, there's no easy way to tell if either mod is active. If DroZzhat's Mod has a global flag or anything similar please let me know.

##########################
# Mod Detection Triggers #
##########################

dz_has_ck2plus = {
	OR = {
        has_game_rule = { name = rapid_conquest_cbs value = no }
        has_game_rule = { name = rapid_conquest_cbs value = yes }
	}
}

dz_has_dw_dz = {
    OR = {
        has_game_rule = { name = dz_rule_twin_moons value = LunaSpeca }
        has_game_rule = { name = dz_rule_twin_moons value = LunaOnly }
    }
}

dz_has_dzm = {
    OR = {
        has_game_rule = { name = dz_rule_twin_moons value = LunaSpeca }
        has_game_rule = { name = dz_rule_twin_moons value = LunaOnly }
    }
}

either dz_has_dw_dz or dz_has_dzm

18 minutes ago, Bloodly said:

The Unmarried and Pregnant event.  It is death to tribes(Who are Prestige-based).  And it doesn't care what you are.

The AI always takes in the children.  12+ children are not uncommon.

yeah, I'm having the same issue and I'd rather not have to cheat just to maintain prestige. There has to be a way to fix that and I'm determined to figure it out, because I love the idea of this mod. Also, setting the game rule to have tentacles not go after AI does not work. I still see my children/courtiers with the 'defiled' trait and when I use charinfo 1 to take a closer look at them, they've all been screwed silly by a tentacle monster.

Still getting the final months pregnant glitch. Have settings to only womb pregnancy and long pregnancy if that helps at all.

Figured out that just extracting the file to the mod list didnt actually update the mod as it extracted it to a folder and then the mod directories. So yeah this ones on me.

5 hours ago, Bloodly said:

The Unmarried and Pregnant event.  It is death to tribes(Who are Prestige-based).  And it doesn't care what you are.

I'll look into this. It will take some time to remove the event entirely, because the mod is currently triggering the base game events whenever you get pregnant, and I'd have to write new versions of all the pregnancy events in order to change that and keep the same functionality. In the meantime, an easy fix is getting a husband for show.

5 hours ago, Bloodly said:

The AI always takes in the children.  12+ children are not uncommon.

4 hours ago, R0nin78 said:

Also, setting the game rule to have tentacles not go after AI does not work.

Both of these will be fixed in the next release.

v1.1.1 - 16 June 2019

Not sure if this will break old saves, but for safety's sake, assume that it will.

Compatibility

• Now has full compatibility with DroZzhat's Mod congenital traits.

Tweaks and Bug Fixes

• Fixed the AI encounter frequency being determined by the player encounter setting, instead of the AI encounter setting.
  • AI will stop adopting tentacle babies if they have 4 or more children.
  • Fixed tentacle children inheriting beneficial traits from a mother who doesn't have them.

It was faster to strip out pregnancy than I expected. There should be no events from being impregnated with tentacles now. I'll add flavor events that are appropriate for a tentacle pregnancy Soon (TM).

So, just a couple of thoughts on what could be added into this (no idea if they're possible at all though). 

Having other full tentacle slaves increasing the odds of tentacle encounters for non-tentacle slaves.

Tentacle clothing / armor either as an artifact or a trait (possibly both varieties.
Events where other characters as tentacle slaves could invite the player or other NPCs to events (similar to the beach party, just not you hosting).

Multiple generations of tentacle slaves (so grandmother was converted, mother and then daughter born) possibly having tentacles of their own, treated like futanari from base DW possibly. 

3 hours ago, souldead341 said:

Having other full tentacle slaves increasing the odds of tentacle encounters for non-tentacle slaves.

[...]
Events where other characters as tentacle slaves could invite the player or other NPCs to events (similar to the beach party, just not you hosting).

This is planned for a future update.

Tentacle clothing / armor either as an artifact or a trait (possibly both varieties.

I have this listed under the more general category of "Parasites." I'm on the fence about this one as the scope is very large and could be its own mod. Once the core functionality of this mod is complete, I'll consider starting a new mod that adds bodysuits and other parasites, which will have compatibility with this one.

Multiple generations of tentacle slaves (so grandmother was converted, mother and then daughter born) possibly having tentacles of their own, treated like futanari from base DW possibly. 

This is not planned, sorry.

Whew, lad! Love the mod. Any chance we could get a decision menu to readjust settings in game? I'm probably going to restart with the frequency set to rare, as after about 10 years every woman in Briton is now a ravenous tentacle slut... and since I have DW Extra's on, I open up the search for character screen, and there are so many little defiled icons. XD Relevant picture below... couldn't find one with a tentacle monster on the side though.

Any chance in the future a character could become favored by the tentacles and birth a "tentacle queen"? A human(oid) that may or may not have tentacles themselves, or be able to conjure/control tentacle monsters in order to further the cause? My reasoning is that, while tentacle slaves fill this role to some extent, the goddess of tentacles, or some hivemind ect might decide they want something more higher functioning to serve their purposes. Something like a Morrigan from Starcraft. (I dunno, hybrids are fun.)

rape_time[1].jpg

Oh yeah, not sure if the latest update fixed this with the pregnancy events removed, but I had a standard pregnancy going and had a couple of the pregnancy events going (the only specific one I recall now is a charity vow) that give temporary modifiers.  Then I got tentacled, and the pregnancy converted to a tentacle one.  This caused the temporary modifiers to become permanent since the pregnancy never actually ended for those events, and I never got a standard pregnancy after that.

Note: There's a bug in the current version where the AI uses player encounter frequency setting instead of the AI one. It's already fixed in the upcoming update.

Regarding "tentacle queens," this is a request that has come up a couple of times now, so I'll put it on my list of possible things to do. It's not a personal fetish though, so it will be relatively low priority.

1 hour ago, LeeLeeG2 said:

Can tentacle-victims or tentacle slaves only have female children? I have yet to come across a Male tentacle born child. 

Tentacle pregnancies will only produce either male tentacle monsters (not implemented at the moment) or female tentacle slaves.

7 hours ago, DismissedClaim said:

Whew, lad! Love the mod. Any chance we could get a decision menu to readjust settings in game? I'm probably going to restart with the frequency set to rare, as after about 10 years every woman in Briton is now a ravenous tentacle slut... and since I have DW Extra's on, I open up the search for character screen, and there are so many little defiled icons. XD Relevant picture below... couldn't find one with a tentacle monster on the side though.

Any chance in the future a character could become favored by the tentacles and birth a "tentacle queen"? A human(oid) that may or may not have tentacles themselves, or be able to conjure/control tentacle monsters in order to further the cause? My reasoning is that, while tentacle slaves fill this role to some extent, the goddess of tentacles, or some hivemind ect might decide they want something more higher functioning to serve their purposes. Something like a Morrigan from Starcraft. (I dunno, hybrids are fun.)

rape_time[1].jpg

I'm getting a little Species vibe from the post.  Eve, anyone?  ?