I was thinking a few weaker ones that are relativly simple to achive and a legendary one that is hard. Probobly tied to the foundation of the tentacle faith and great works.

And then we have anti tentacle bloodlines. For instants taking and burning a tentacular shrine at a holy sight or something like that. Or maybe something tied to going deap into the darkest nest of tentacles and confronting the horror there in and defeating it without loosing your character, or perhapse being corupted by it and saving yourself by swearing to serve your new master.

On that point are their any plans for great works? Like for instansts some great maw of tentacles that requires you to fead women to it to level it up? Or a black obalisk that is dedicated to Nyalathotep?

So, another idea I've just had, that I have no idea how feasible it is to put in.  Having any newly spawned courtiers have a chance to spawn with some tentacle indoctrination or as full tentacle slaves, at least for the player's court.

Also, with the corruption framework, maybe having the option for a male character to be a "tentacle doppleganger" or something like that.  Basically being taken over or replaced be a specialized tentacle monster via rare event that causes them to trigger corruption events on female characters as well as building tentacle lairs if they have a holding.

Another thought is that a tentacle born girl might be able to have a tentacle twin brother. What does that mean? Can she sense him? Call to him? Does he and his victims haunt her dreams? Does he hunt for her? Does she yearn for unholy congress with her twin? If so might she be able to control him, unleash him against her foes and abduct them? Just a thought.

As to the male dopleganger what about a potion that currupts you, transforming you into one until a threashold is crossed you become one perminanly and the character is lost.

1 hour ago, Canderous89 said:

How can I recruite warbeasts? I builded a lair in my main domain but they don`t seem to be a part of my army. Anything I am missing?

Now that you have the lair, you should have the option to conscript the beasts you (and your prisoners) give birth to.
And if I'm not mistaken, you should also get a set amount of them - depending on the level of the lair - from the lair itself when you raise your levy.

Edit: fixed the grammar.

3 hours ago, kamakoh4 said:

I've been having trouble with all of my courtiers/wives getting defiled and becoming tentacle sluts. Is there a way to edit the rape rate (how are they getting raped constantly?) or to remove the mod without breaking my save?

Don't set the NPC tentacle attack rate to frequent.

But if you already have and you don't want to kill the save, feel free to mess with the .../mod/Dark World Tentacles/events/tentacle_event_encounters.txt file. The MTTH (mean time to happen) should be in Tentacle.1001.

Just don't be surprised if something goes horribly wrong and it blows up in your face - while I like looking through the mods I download, I'm not an experienced modder by any stretch of imagination.

Edit: fixed the path to the .txt file.

I heavily edited some of the Tentacles stuff to make tentacle monsters possible (without the incapable trait) and tacked on Breeder, Dominant and Insatiable traits to tentacle monsters. Then I enabled the patriarchial version of tentacle religion for random games.  (I'm strongly of the opinion that this particular religion should be the root religion with the other two being heresies)  I also set to "no" a bunch of other religions since I play mini SWMH and didn't want to see certain religions particularly tribal ones. 

Tentacle events for courtiers should be set no faster than default.  Any faster, you'll have too many tentacle offspring everywhere and I personally stick to default speed for my player character.   Your chances for having a male heir at the frequent setting is very low, even if you turn off corrupting your baby with that set to ON..it's impossible.   Unless you really, really like having alot of girls..and you can turn on multiple pregnancies for that.  

After making those alterations, the random world game I started is pretty interesting with my Norman Catholic duchess (Asturias de Oviedo) sandwiched between two patriarchal tentacle religon kingdoms (Castile and Leon) with Castile being ruled by a grotesque tentacle monster.  I had a near run war with Leon that I barely hung on to win after Leon reached 96% warscore - just barely kept Leon from winning it and ousting me from the game entirely (maybe) but Castile is far more powerful. 

Just dying to see what Cheri does with the tentacle religion when she does implement it. 

14 hours ago, Celedhring said:

(I'm strongly of the opinion that this particular religion should be the root religion with the other two being heresies)

Submissionism is a heresy because I personally prefer softer, more loving D/s relationships, and I want the "default" tentacle faith to allow for female rulers. I did try to make the heresies appealing in different ways, though, so players who prefer those faiths can convert and try to make them into the true faith. (Although you might find it difficult to play as a female Submissionist ruler...)

Interesting thoughts about a female sumbisive ruler of a sex cult religeon.

What if such a queen took all of the male top level vassals as her lovers. These would acknolage but not legitamize her bastard children. This kind of set up makes sense in a kind of weird twisted way. They all get a chance to sire the next king or queen and no one is quite certain who is the father of the heir so plotting might mean you kill your own children.

13 hours ago, cherisong said:

Submissionism is a heresy because I personally prefer softer, more loving D/s relationships, and I want the "default" tentacle faith to allow for female rulers. I did try to make the heresies appealing in different ways, though, so players who prefer those faiths can convert and try to make them into the true faith. (Although you might find it difficult to play as a female Submissionist ruler...)

That's part of the challenge.  I tend to prefer things to be more nonconsensual, rough and maybe a little bestial.  If there's no danger to my player character, I get bored.  I actually don't have my PC be part of the Submissionist religion, being Catholic, but she IS surrounded by realms that follow that religion (and potentially dejure to one of those realms)  It's basically "I want to see what happens when those Cthulhu worshipping freaks decide they want to force my PC to become part of their realm" with all the potential situations that it'd suggest. 

First up, I just want to say that I adore this mod. Corruption is one of my favorite kinks. Thank you for making/sharing it with us!

Secondly, now that gender-bending is a thing in DWF, do you have any plans to potentially transform males into compliant feminine tentacle nurseries?

The errant thought has been gnawing at me, and I suppose I have a suggestion as a result:

Spoiler

Known/Public Tentacle Sluts with the rank of Duchess or higher and have the trait Lunatic, Hedonist, or Homosexual are able to use/request tentacles transform their Male Husband/Consort(s)/Lovers into Females capable of bearing the spawn of their wonderful tentacled master(s). If said Duchess+ is also a Ruler, they might even try to subvert their Male Counts+ into forms more capable of bringing tentacled children into the world(this framework might be potentially useful for Tentacle Overlords down the road).

Males with Martial traits/foci, Chaste, Celibate, and/or Dominant traits would be more prone to resisting/fighting the tentacles. Conversely, Males with Craven, Shy, and/or Submissive would not only be more willing to embrace a comforting new squiggly master, they might be more prone to becoming completely Female instead of Futa to better suite their reciprocating instincts.

I imagine the system could be built on top of the existing indoctrination system, with a supplemental/requisite 'Reproductive Adjustment' phase for Males. First would be the removal of unnecessarily masculine traits(like Brawny and/or maybe scars); Second would be the addition of the Feminine trait and small breasts(or larger ones if already Feminine); Third is the gender-swap with the Masculine and Futa traits; Fourth is the removal of Masculine and potentially Futa(optional if Switch; potentially forced if Submissive).

I.. actually hadn't even considered the angle of sissification.. To be honest, I'm not particularly interested in it either(despite its growing popularity) - or perhaps I simply have a different paradigm on the matter(my understanding is that sissification stops at the line of actual reproductive organ transformation/mutilation. Paraphrase: the psychological counterpart of crossdressing). I just figured it seemed a bit odd that the tentacles would ignore half the species they use for breeding.. companions.. if they possess the ability to reshape flesh to their needs. I suppose the needless headcanon could always be something like an allergic response to their prey not having two X chromosomes(futa/hermaphrodites would presumably be XXY).

Ahem... pardon my geeky rambling tangent. Back to Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

The screenshot of the Dagon secret society is amazing.  I do have a few questions/suggestions though.

1.  Is there a mechanism for introducing the tentacle religion (and it's heresies) into a existing world where tentacle religion doesn't exist yet?  Perhaps through the Dagon secret society?

2.  The AI won't build the tentacle lair buildings.  You may want to code in an autobuild mechanism for this like DWF does with their unique buildings. 

3. A way to inject the tentacle culture into the game especially in light of the fact that warbeast battle encounters won't occur if the tentacle religionist is of a culture that has special troops such as pretty much any Arabic or Mongol culture (camel riders, horse archers) 

4.  And did you ever see the movie "Dagon"?  I renamed one of my Spanish towns "Imboca"...fittingly enough it's in a coastal province. XD

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

2.  The AI won't build the tentacle lair buildings.  You may want to code in an autobuild mechanism for this like DWF does with their unique buildings. 

I've gotten the AI to build them, but it takes a long time and some luck for it to happen.  I specifically had default AI encounter rates, 100% female rulers on shattered worlds, and cheated the tentacle slave trait onto some of the rulers around me.  Eventually my liege did build the lair, and I got the spawn in bed corruption event as the victim from.  

12 hours ago, Kerticana said:

So what have I missed since 1.6-1.67? Are the religions in game now?

Nope, some of us just edited it into the game.  It comes with some uh..interesting side effects like turning into tentacle monsters or unexpected gender changes.  ?

If you're that desperate for the hive to get built by the AI, change the priority of it(ai_creation_factor in tentacle_buildings.txt).  Most buildings are 60-100 or so, and so it is with the Hive.  Set it to something like 200 or 500 or 900.  Maybe add a condition based on traits to multiply the weight or some such if you want to be clever.

Something that needs to be thought about(You can add 'eventually' to that if you like).  The stated purpose of the cult is 'turn all the world into tentacle slaves'.  What happens when they do?  Disband?  Special game over?  Change to an entirely new building set(Everything is now hives, and hives have weird requirements and/or troops)?  'Exterminate males' options unlocking?

3 hours ago, Bloodly said:

If you're that desperate for the hive to get built by the AI, change the priority of it(ai_creation_factor in tentacle_buildings.txt).  Most buildings are 60-100 or so, and so it is with the Hive.  Set it to something like 200 or 500 or 900.  Maybe add a condition based on traits to multiply the weight or some such if you want to be clever.

Something that needs to be thought about(You can add 'eventually' to that if you like).  The stated purpose of the cult is 'turn all the world into tentacle slaves'.  What happens when they do?  Disband?  Special game over?  Change to an entirely new building set(Everything is now hives, and hives have weird requirements and/or troops)?  'Exterminate males' options unlocking?

Throughout history, fictional or historical, mankind (and not so quite mankind) have always been at each other's throats despite sharing the same religious ideology.  The Yorkists and the Lancastrians shared the same religion. That didn't prevent them from executing each other after winning a battle because it was all about power.  For me the whole Dagon/tentacle religion is that of corruption and I've always been a big Lovecraft fan even if I'm just a mild mannered pervert to quote Silent Movie.   That said, I prefer to play the "power behind the throne" so I never take the kingship or become emperor because it's infinitely more fun to manipulate things from behind the throne even if I have to help overthrow the occupant that I helped put in power.  Plus it's more fun to let the AI liege lord to make the decisions, even if they're stupendously stupid ones and I'm just along for the ride.   The "it's beyond my control" factor is what really makes it interesting for me. 

And besides, nearly every cult's ultimate destination is world domination isn't it? XD

Just a few observations after modding the tentacle religions.

Raiding works great for the religions..cos' it's all about getting the wimmen.  I jacked the aggression factor up to 3.5.  I also gave them river travel too, because Dagon is an aquatic god.  If there's water, Dagon isn't that far off. 

I also gave them the Norse Prepared Invasion ability. I don't recommend giving those religions that if they also get Crusades.  One or the other, and I'd go with Crusades...I mean.."Crusade for Cthulhu" sounds great.  But if you really want a world of pain, add both the ability to call a Crusade AND Prepare Invasions. 

Prepared Invasion is best suited for unreformed religions who can't call a Crusade.   In that vein, tribal and pagan religions get massive weight in Shattered Worlds and I discovered that Tengri, Bon, Asatru get HUGE tracts of land to quote Monty Python..so I had to make sure they were unreformed. Otherwise they'd just overrun everyone else with Crusades when I edited the religions files for Shattered and Random Worlds. 

I managed to random a world with Shattered Realm - placing Orthodox Christianity in Italy,  Tentacle and Submissionist in Spain (fittting in light of Dagon..) Catholics in France proper and extending into central Germany.  Shia and Sunni Islam in North and Central Africa with unreformed Asatru dominating everywhere else with unrestricted raiding by everyone.  Let's say Western Mediterranean is a nonstop warzone. LOL.   With my Catholic duchess in Carcassonne and Gevaudan backing her ally the Orthodox duke of Septimania. (she picked up Gevaudan as a result of pressing a claim and became a duchess taking Carcassonne with her but she betrothed her heir to the Duke of Septimania's oldest daughter, hence the alliance)   He does get raided a shit ton though so I guess I'll go with historical raiding and let the tentacle religions get raiding just like the Norse next time I make a game. I mean after all, they want women. XD

I'll have to ask the DWF maker to create a werewolf event in the vein of "Brotherhood of the Wolf" - after all, it takes place in Gevaudan as in the "Beast of Gevaudan" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_Gévaudan