18 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

Hmm, MO still warns me about the form 43 esp, oddly. Nevertheless, I thank you. Even though my problem persists, the mod's still fine. I don't mind the extra step.

Hmm, are you sure? It was giving me a warning that is form 43 when i first downloaded Defeat SSE and I converted it to 44 with SSE CK ages ago and it didn't give me that warning anymore. This is on MO2

9 minutes ago, Kakabishan said:

Hmm, are you sure?

Yup. So far, I've tested 2 methods:

1) Drag&Drop your esp directly into SL Defeat folder.

2) Remove the current SL Defeat, repack you esp into a new mod and install that new mod

MO2 still gives me a warning.

I wonder, how did you install the mod? I didn't know ZaZ animation pack and UIextensions were required until I've loaded and played with the mod, which I then immediately proceeded to install. Did that some how affect the animation start hook between SexLab and Defeat?

I still don't understand why animations doesn't play until I bring up the console. The moment the console is brought up, SexLab pushes out logs and the animation plays. I don't even know if this is a problem on SexLab end or on Defeat end. I only have 2 mods that initiate sex which are SL Defeat and SL Romance. The former works with a bit of a hiccup (?) while the latter works just fine.

Further fiddling with mod, I find out that only the Rape option behaves the aforementioned way. Necro option works fine.

2 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

Yup. So far, I've tested 2 methods:

1) Drag&Drop your esp directly into SL Defeat folder.

2) Remove the current SL Defeat, repack you esp into a new mod and install that new mod

MO2 still gives me a warning.

I wonder, how did you install the mod? I didn't know ZaZ animation pack and UIextensions were required until I've loaded and played with the mod, which I then immediately proceeded to install. Did that some how affect the animation start hook between SexLab and Defeat?

I still don't understand why animations doesn't play until I bring up the console. The moment the console is brought up, SexLab pushes out logs and the animation plays. I don't even know if this is a problem on SexLab end or on Defeat end. I only have 2 mods that initiate sex which are SL Defeat and SL Romance. The former works with a bit of a hiccup (?) while the latter works just fine.

Further fiddling with mod, I find out that only the Rape option behaves the aforementioned way. Necro option works fine.

Installed it the normal way wiith all the requirements and ran FNIS afterwards. There are hiccups sometimes with animations playing, but those are inherent with defeat afaik. It could be due to large number of script mods running and causing script dumps, or low FPS since papyrus is dependent on framerates. Opening the console usually helps with framerate, so that could be a reason. Could be several reasons, but I feel its probably due to script load for your current setup
Can you try opening it in SSEedit and check the form version for defeat:

EDIT: I realised why its still showing as form 43, i was using another version of Defeat (https://www.patreon.com/posts/sexlab-defeat-1-32912602) and I uploaded the previous esp in MO2 which i didn't convert. I've attached the correct one now, my bad.

image.png

SexLabDefeat.esp

1 hour ago, Kakabishan said:

Installed it the normal way wiith all the requirements and ran FNIS afterwards. There are hiccups sometimes with animations playing, but those are inherent with defeat afaik. It could be due to large number of script mods running and causing script dumps, or low FPS since papyrus is dependent on framerates. Opening the console usually helps with framerate, so that could be a reason. Could be several reasons, but I feel its probably due to script load for your current setup
Can you try opening it in SSEedit and check the form version for defeat:

I know right? Were I have low FPS, I would know the cause (Papyrus heavy load). In my case, the PC (aggressor) just stands still after stripping the victim, no FPS drop at all. It's like the animation hook is not started until I open the console (or, to my surprise, until I hit the Numpad3 button - the free cam button) then the animation starts playing. This is what I meant "hiccup". About the attached 44 esp, I hoped form 44 would solve my issue, but it didn't. I might check out the version on the Patreon, thankyou.

Recently picked up the lovers lab stuff again, and lemme tell ya, i got this set up better when i was younger :P Im most saddened that this one aint working tho. Am i just fucked in the first place because im using Vortex? The Defeat Menu doesnt even show up in the configuration tab

Okay....my PC battles with a bandit chief in a field.  The bandit chief is wounded and my PC ties her up then puts her in a sack to take her to a more private location.  When my PC gets to the private location, I hit "G" and then choose to release the bandit chief -- and the bandit chief just disappears.  Shouldn't she have reappeared all tied up?

On 7/21/2020 at 5:40 AM, Heedoth said:

Recently picked up the lovers lab stuff again, and lemme tell ya, i got this set up better when i was younger :P Im most saddened that this one aint working tho. Am i just fucked in the first place because im using Vortex? The Defeat Menu doesnt even show up in the configuration tab

Always use MO2. 

10 hours ago, jorgen.klein said:

In Mod Organizer 2 I get an error saying the mod is NOT properly converted to SKYRIM SE, do you want to fix this or can I try?

Old myths never die, right? There is nothing to fix. You can disable that warning (MO Settings, find the Form 43 plugin check and change its status to false). Enjoy.

On 7/26/2020 at 5:20 AM, rodrigo2 said:

Upon subduing an opponent, my PC has every option but rape.   What would cause this?  Any special settings?

The option does not appear if you are currently in combat, there's a mod on nexus called "Leave Combat SSE" that adds a shout to leave combat. Maybe try using that and see if it helps?

1 hour ago, Dark_Messiah said:

The mod causes skyrim SE not to launch. Yes, i dled the se ver. Yes, i sorted the mod order. i went through all of my mods one by one disabling them and this is the one and only mod that causes skyrim to not launch  at all.

Then you're missing the requirement for this mod. The mod works fine as long as you install all its requirements.

3 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Then you're missing the requirement for this mod. The mod works fine as long as you install all its requirements.

I have all 4 of them installed: FNIS, framework, skyui and skse. isnt it that if you have a missing requirement, the logo still plays and the game crashes afterwards? But the game doesn't start at all, no logo no nothing.

13 minutes ago, Dark_Messiah said:

isnt it that if you have a missing requirement, the logo still plays and the game crashes afterwards? But the game doesn't start at all, no logo no nothing.

Not sure really, the game can crash at different points depending on the issue at hand. Crashing before even seeing the game window open is usually an outdated dll in one of your installed mods.

And just for testing purposes I started a new game with Sexlab disabled (+10 mods depends on it in my current loadorder), I didn't crash... so go figure. If you have all the requirements properly installed, enabled and sorted in your loadorder, your issue is likely elsewhere.

1 hour ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Not sure really, the game can crash at different points depending on the issue at hand. Crashing before even seeing the game window open is usually an outdated dll in one of your installed mods.

And just for testing purposes I started a new game with Sexlab disabled (+10 mods depends on it in my current loadorder), I didn't crash... so go figure. If you have all the requirements properly installed, enabled and sorted in your loadorder, your issue is likely elsewhere.

Yeah i know that but the question is, where? And also of the 100+ mods i use this is the only one causing such problems atm. Oh well, i guess i'll just use submit instead until i figure it out.

Hmm having ongoing issue.  I remember back when I had this mod for LE, if there was a big group of enemies around when I went down they would all bang the PC one after the other, as well as any followers I had.

Now with this file even though there are 10-15 enemies around when PC and follower get downed, maybe 1-2 will use my character and max 1 (if I'm lucky) will use my follower. 

How to I fix this and get back to the bukake days?

On 5/9/2020 at 8:23 PM, rodrigo2 said:

Is there any list of useful console commands to use when Defeat gets stuck?  My PC was just assaulted.  Now she can't move and the NPC who assaulted her is just standing there.

Also, are there any Nemesis related problems?  I just switched from FNIS...

anybody got a fix for this? happens every time with my female pc, so i have to load a save from before she was assaulted

Is it just me or did the recent Nether Follower mod update break the follower portion of this mod?

The older NFF worked fine - followers would be knocked down and assaulted. But with the new version of the mod and a new game, followers can still be knocked down but no assault would happen (NPC vs NPC still works). 

Edit:

Unfortunate, but I'll have to use Player As Victim w/ Follower instead.

Edit 2:

Well, I'll be damned. Managed to fix the issue (very small edit to nwsFollowerDefaultPCG). So pretty much the only thing that doesn't work is the choke animation due to Nemesis, but I'll take it if it means I can use CGO.

Edit 3:

Turns out it was dumb settings issue. Welp. Anyway, issue resolved.

On 8/2/2020 at 10:31 PM, Dark_Messiah said:

Yeah i know that but the question is, where? And also of the 100+ mods i use this is the only one causing such problems atm. Oh well, i guess i'll just use submit instead until i figure it out.

Installed it again now it works perfectly. I think it has to do with the only 2 other things i installed since last time i tried 1 being animation crash fix the other being Skyrim se engine fix. I think one of them fixed the issue of the game not starting with the mod enabled. Those who have problems with the mod crashing the game or causing issues should try installing these 2 mods first.

On 7/14/2020 at 11:58 PM, PenelloSunrunner said:

Hey guys, just started having a problem with Defeat. Whenever my character becomes the victim and is assaulted, her facial expression gets stuck. Ive done console commands and tried a bunch of stuff, only way to fix it is to reload an older save. i even tried turning off expression from sexlab but that didnt work. So im wondering if theres a fix for this or if i can somehow turn off facial expression for defeat. 

The last time I had a stuck facial expression using "showracemenu" then reloading my character's preset fixed the problem.

On 8/4/2020 at 6:03 PM, Dark_Messiah said:

Installed it again now it works perfectly. I think it has to do with the only 2 other things i installed since last time i tried 1 being animation crash fix the other being Skyrim se engine fix. I think one of them fixed the issue of the game not starting with the mod enabled. Those who have problems with the mod crashing the game or causing issues should try installing these 2 mods first.

I had the same issue with this mod. Did you change any of the ini files when installing those 2 mods? i havent tried launching the game with those two installed and SL Defeat as well. i figured maybe it was an outdated Dll and was waiting for an update on it but ill def try with both of those. 

Edit/Update SE engine fixes indeed does fix the pre logo crash i guess its a req incase anyone else has that problem