2 hours ago, Karitora said:

Does anyone have any ideas?

Your mod load is so different than mine, I keep xpmse near the bottom. I notice you are running Submit and in my experience all these defeat-style mods are very sensitive to each other and prone to conflicts to the point that it's almost impossible to run two at the same time. That said, I have experienced the problem you describe, it seems to come and go at times, and am not running Submit but I don't know the cause. My experience with Defeat is that if you start a new game, it doesn't really work well until the character is around level 10 and then is prone to conflicts so that it will start or stop working at any time. In my current game it was working fine then just stopped working for about 20 levels and then started working again and I have no idea why, other mod updates I'd guess. It's a temperamental mod but all the defeat-esqe mods are.

1 hour ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Your mod load is so different than mine, I keep xpmse near the bottom. I notice you are running Submit and in my experience all these defeat-style mods are very sensitive to each other and prone to conflicts to the point that it's almost impossible to run two at the same time. That said, I have experienced the problem you describe, it seems to come and go at times, and am not running Submit but I don't know the cause. My experience with Defeat is that if you start a new game, it doesn't really work well until the character is around level 10 and then is prone to conflicts so that it will start or stop working at any time. In my current game it was working fine then just stopped working for about 20 levels and then started working again and I have no idea why, other mod updates I'd guess. It's a temperamental mod but all the defeat-esqe mods are.

Ah, that is unfortunate. Tried disabling Submit, and that didn't work. So, I'm guessing it's as you say and it's being volatile, which while a shame, isn't a huge deal since I can still sneak behind enemies and threaten them. A little less immersive, but I'll live. Considering I have over 300 mods, I shouldn't be surprised (and perhaps rather grateful) that defeat is the only thing that isn't working. Cheers Duncan, I appreciate the response, I'll post here again if it starts working.

Sorry If this has been asked But has anyone tried Nemesis With this mod?

If so how did they get fnis creature pack to work with it?

Fnis is no Longer supported Bu Nemesis is supposed to be better But the 2 are not compatable with each other. Many FNIS mods work fine with Nemesis.

So just curious Thanks!

16 hours ago, Karitora said:

Ah, that is unfortunate. Tried disabling Submit, and that didn't work. So, I'm guessing it's as you say and it's being volatile, which while a shame, isn't a huge deal since I can still sneak behind enemies and threaten them. A little less immersive, but I'll live. Considering I have over 300 mods, I shouldn't be surprised (and perhaps rather grateful) that defeat is the only thing that isn't working. Cheers Duncan, I appreciate the response, I'll post here again if it starts working.

I'm sure there are reasons that could be ferreted out by someone more game savvy than I but for me Skyrim is an escape, a pastime, so I don't delve too deeply under the hood.

Any suggestions for which npc are valid aggressors I’ve been trying to initiate a rape as the victim and I can’t seem to get it to work at all, the bandits keep killing me, any mods to increase the chance of getting raped? Also I’m using an ps4 controller and have changed the hot key for surrender to ⬇️

On 5/1/2020 at 10:33 PM, lharchmage said:

Sorry If this has been asked But has anyone tried Nemesis With this mod?

If so how did they get fnis creature pack to work with it?

Fnis is no Longer supported Bu Nemesis is supposed to be better But the 2 are not compatable with each other. Many FNIS mods work fine with Nemesis.

So just curious Thanks!

i am trying to use it, it breaks my all my animations and the character starts sliding, gonna do more tests with it to see if i can fix it

i'm using FNIS creatures, you have to run FNIS first (no patches) to enable the creatures, disable FNIS plugin and then run Nemesis, it will overwrite FNIS and it should work... at least it works for me.

there are some behaviors/meshes in Defeat that break all animations, gotta find which ones

On 5/4/2020 at 3:05 PM, damienjackson said:

Any suggestions for which npc are valid aggressors I’ve been trying to initiate a rape as the victim and I can’t seem to get it to work at all, the bandits keep killing me, any mods to increase the chance of getting raped? Also I’m using an ps4 controller and have changed the hot key for surrender to ⬇️

Try click the "reconfigure" button on main page of MCM. I had a similar problem and in some topic they say that I could have enabled defeat before sexlab causing the mod to assume the animations are not there.

MY NEMESIS FIX

If you want it to work on Nemesis extract the 7z file, go into meshes>actors>character>animations>defeat and delete FNIS_Defeat_List.txt (fixes the character A pose) (zip the file again)... go into MCM and disable trauma (set it to END or it breaks) and cover self animation

i'm no mod maker but that fixed the problems i had with defeat... there surely are better ways to fix it, i am not capable of doing that

Is there any list of useful console commands to use when Defeat gets stuck?  My PC was just assaulted.  Now she can't move and the NPC who assaulted her is just standing there.

Also, are there any Nemesis related problems?  I just switched from FNIS...

10 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Is there any list of useful console commands to use when Defeat gets stuck?  My PC was just assaulted.  Now she can't move and the NPC who assaulted her is just standing there.

Also, are there any Nemesis related problems?  I just switched from FNIS...

Try going under General and hitting clean.

Am I right in thinking that this mod doesn't allow NPCs to be sequentially gangraped, like the player can be? That is, attacked by a series of actors in a row instead of a single animation. I can't seem to fiddle the configuration to allow that.

Anyone know of a mod that would allow that, even if it involves workarounds like being technically consensual with all the non-rape animations disabled?

59 minutes ago, Lelial said:

Am I right in thinking that this mod doesn't allow NPCs to be sequentially gangraped, like the player can be? That is, attacked by a series of actors in a row instead of a single animation. I can't seem to fiddle the configuration to allow that.

Anyone know of a mod that would allow that, even if it involves workarounds like being technically consensual with all the non-rape animations disabled?

So you're actually getting NPC on NPC sexual assaults?  If so with what settings?  I've set the MCM to allow for it, but I've only seen it a few times.  It always seems bandit archers pick off those in bleedout mode before they can be ravished.  (On one occasion, I saw a female bandit take advantage of poor Mai'iq the Liar, but he's a protected NPC.  Unprotected NPCs generally just die. 

14 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

So you're actually getting NPC on NPC sexual assaults?  If so with what settings?  I've set the MCM to allow for it, but I've only seen it a few times.  It always seems bandit archers pick off those in bleedout mode before they can be ravished.  (On one occasion, I saw a female bandit take advantage of poor Mai'iq the Liar, but he's a protected NPC.  Unprotected NPCs generally just die. 

It works. But usually it's only if an npc is downed and is the only threat. As for the comment about gang rape.. I think you can get..threesomes if you set the chance of it.

But, unlike the player, an npc will only be involved in 1 scene where as the pc can be raped one after another.

Regarding the action key, when I activate it near a desired target, it highlights the target.  But when I hit the Action Key when I'm directly behind the target, my PC fails to knock down the target to make her submit.  Am I doing something wrong?

So, I'm placing this here as well, since I posted in the wrong discussion before.

Defeat is working perfectly fine for me, except for the creatures. They can't seem to knock down or wound my character nor can I surrender to any of them. This is puzzling, because it was working just fine before. I've double, triple, quadruple checked all the SexLab, Defeat and Creature Framework options and all beasties are enabled, they have animations and they work without a hitch if I use any other form of initiating the animations between creatures and/or the player. They just don't seem to be able to do that through Defeat.

They can knock my character down if I enable the option for any actor being able to knock the player down, but that still leaves the creatures utterly disinterested in ravaging my poor argonian orifices. I'm not sure what's wrong with the mod. I've tried it all. Load orders and FNIS. Nothing works. And yes, I've checked I'm running the SSE version.

Also, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but a previous poster had a list of creatures they could enable or disable from the option menu under Player as Victim. In my game no creatures appear in either of the lists, so I can't enable or disable them. Just mentioning in case that matters somehow.

Anybody has any ideas?

1 hour ago, Blotchyena said:

So, I'm placing this here as well, since I posted in the wrong discussion before.

Defeat is working perfectly fine for me, except for the creatures. They can't seem to knock down or wound my character nor can I surrender to any of them. This is puzzling, because it was working just fine before. I've double, triple, quadruple checked all the SexLab, Defeat and Creature Framework options and all beasties are enabled, they have animations and they work without a hitch if I use any other form of initiating the animations between creatures and/or the player. They just don't seem to be able to do that through Defeat.

They can knock my character down if I enable the option for any actor being able to knock the player down, but that still leaves the creatures utterly disinterested in ravaging my poor argonian orifices. I'm not sure what's wrong with the mod. I've tried it all. Load orders and FNIS. Nothing works. And yes, I've checked I'm running the SSE version.

Also, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but a previous poster had a list of creatures they could enable or disable from the option menu under Player as Victim. In my game no creatures appear in either of the lists, so I can't enable or disable them. Just mentioning in case that matters somehow.

Anybody has any ideas?

Usually its creature framework not being installed correctly if they dont show up there. Either that or defeat isn't seeing any available animations for said creatures.

40 minutes ago, Tenebris305 said:

Usually its creature framework not being installed correctly if they dont show up there. Either that or defeat isn't seeing any available animations for said creatures.

Turns out I only had to re-initialize Defeat. Now everything works just fine. Funny though, because I was 100 positive I had already done that more than once.

On 5/12/2020 at 1:42 AM, rodrigo2 said:

Regarding the action key, when I activate it near a desired target, it highlights the target.  But when I hit the Action Key when I'm directly behind the target, my PC fails to knock down the target to make her submit.  Am I doing something wrong?

Bump.  What do you do if the action key fails to knock down adversaries?

Edit:  Just tried this again; I was sneaking up on a seated bandit chief.  If my PC had a weapon in hand, the NPC would raise he hands and surrender.  If PC hands were empty, it would go to 3rd person if I was in 1st person, but no matter how many times I hit the action key.  There would be no take down.

Note:  MO2 tagged defeat as having the wrong format.  So I went into CK to set Defeat as active file to convert to the right format.   Was I supposed to do this or did I break something?

4 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Bump.  What do you do if the action key fails to knock down adversaries?

Edit:  Just tried this again; I was sneaking up on a seated bandit chief.  If my PC had a weapon in hand, the NPC would raise he hands and surrender.  If PC hands were empty, it would go to 3rd person if I was in 1st person, but no matter how many times I hit the action key.  There would be no take down.

Note:  MO2 tagged defeat as having the wrong format.  So I went into CK to set Defeat as active file to convert to the right format.   Was I supposed to do this or did I break something?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but once you mark a target, you need to perform either a bash attack or an unarmed melee attack to be able to knock them down. If the target is unaware and you do either of those two, they should go down in one hit. I could be wrong too, but that's how I've always done it myself.

How do you get this version working?

First of all the esp is still a Form43 Oldrim ESP so it will corrupt your savegames unless you're converting it with the SE CK.

I did that and got lots of errors output by the CK, converted assets with Cathedral Asset Optimizer but in game the MCM for this mod wont even show up.

8 hours ago, drcolossus said:

How do you get this version working?

First of all the esp is still a Form43 Oldrim ESP so it will corrupt your savegames unless you're converting it with the SE CK.

I did that and got lots of errors output by the CK, converted assets with Cathedral Asset Optimizer but in game the MCM for this mod wont even show up.

Are you sure you didn't download the LE version by mistake?  See the spoilers HERE.

I noticed with my long use of this mod, everything runs smoothly but there are 2 issues that are slightly annoying me. One is that despite filtering the genders for Defeat to work with (no male on male human/creature), it seems that those options are just ignored and animations will play placing the males in female positions for both PC and NPC.

The other issue I've seen mostly for NPC on NPC is that they will never initiate threesome animations, only time it ever does is if the PC is involved. Otherwise for followers and random npc's it's always 1 on 1 scenes even with the threesome chance set to 100%. This is a great mod but if anyone has any recommendations for fixes, please let me know.