3 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

If it's about form 43 you can disable that check because is useless. In MO: Settings, Plugins, find the "Form 43 check plugin" and change it from True to False.

Alright, thank you, cause that had me confused a bunch- multiple times I thought I had an aneurysm and downloaded the LE version instead of SSE lol.

On 7/8/2020 at 8:07 AM, T0kata said:

So, while this mod worked yesterday, today the "defeat" menu just shows "deaktiviert / deactivated" on each tab. Any idea how to re-enable it?

The first tab should have an option to enable. If it doesn't work, trying doing a clean reinstall.

An aspect of this mod I hadn't explored before......NPC vs NPC setting:  I notice it mentions in red lettering when something naughty is going on in Skyrim.    Is there any way to see what's going on?  Is it something that's necessarily occurring close by?  Or can it refer to something happening at the other end of Skyrim? 

7 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

An aspect of this mod I hadn't explored before......NPC vs NPC setting:  I notice it mentions in red lettering when something naughty is going on in Skyrim.    Is there any way to see what's going on?  Is it something that's necessarily occurring close by?  Or can it refer to something happening at the other end of Skyrim? 

When you see that message, the NPC-NPC Defeat event is happening within a certain radius of the player character.  If you search for it, you can sometimes find it before the animation ends.  What is the maximum distance of that radius?  You know how a deer runs away if you shoot an arrow at it and miss, but then it stops running, so you go into stealth and start following it, but every time you take a step forward it also takes a step forward?  The radius is about that distance.  ?

Anyone have an issue where if theres a hole gang of NPCs waiting to plow you after knockdown, only 2-3 of the maybe 10 will actually start a scene before the PC goes into the trauma state and defeat ends?  Not sure how to fix this.

14 hours ago, vinceagashi said:

So for some reason creatures wont start animations with me. It looks like they try to but then my character switches to a more casual sitting position and then they only ever 'interact' with my companions.

Make sure creature framework is installed along with animations for them to use.

19 hours ago, jbravo said:

When you see that message, the NPC-NPC Defeat event is happening within a certain radius of the player character.  If you search for it, you can sometimes find it before the animation ends.  What is the maximum distance of that radius?  You know how a deer runs away if you shoot an arrow at it and miss, but then it stops running, so you go into stealth and start following it, but every time you take a step forward it also takes a step forward?  The radius is about that distance.  ?

I do like anything that creates the illusion that Skyrim is a living world; that things happen in towns and villages and in between even when your PC is not around!  Defeat is definitely one of the mods that does that!

Hey guys, just started having a problem with Defeat. Whenever my character becomes the victim and is assaulted, her facial expression gets stuck. Ive done console commands and tried a bunch of stuff, only way to fix it is to reload an older save. i even tried turning off expression from sexlab but that didnt work. So im wondering if theres a fix for this or if i can somehow turn off facial expression for defeat. 

To fix this problem, I installed Mfg Fix, target the affected character, and use the "mfg reset" console command.  My understanding is this problem isn't specific to Defeat, but happens to the PC after any animation handled by the Sexlab Framework.  I don't know of a way to prevent it.

3 hours ago, jbravo said:

To fix this problem, I installed Mfg Fix, target the affected character, and use the "mfg reset" console command.  My understanding is this problem isn't specific to Defeat, but happens to the PC after any animation handled by the Sexlab Framework.  I don't know of a way to prevent it.

Damn, didnt fix the problem but thank you.

Have a problem where I cant contingently surrender to animals. They walk over towards me like they're going to initiate, but then nothing happens. I know the animations are there and work from using the SL spells, its just defeat wont play with them. Im using MO2 so im going to try re configuring my load order. 

When you go into the MCM and look at Defeat/Player as Victim/Assault by Creature/List of Enabled Creatures, do you see those particular creatures in your list?  Or in the List of Disabled Creatures?  If they're not in either list, try the Reconfigure function in the MCM (Defeat/General Settings).  When Defeat is installed or reconfigured, I think it updates it's list of available animations from the Sexlab Framework.

10 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

What's wrong with the form 43?

If you're so inclined to believe form 44 is a must, you can do it yourself. All you have to do is open it with CK and save it.

Actually, I've been using it for a while now, everything seems fine. It's just that form 43 tends to cause CTD down the line? (I'm not sure, I googled it; opinions are divided) So I thought I'd like to have a form 44 esp just to be on the safe side. 

My internet is kinda crappy (bethesda site just shows blank). I don't wanna go through the process of downloading the CK. I just need a little cutie form 44 esp.

13 minutes ago, Potato_Skill said:

It's just that form 43 tends to cause CTD down the line? (I'm not sure, I googled it; opinions are divided)

No, not really. Some people said that back in the day, with no evidence at all to backup these claims. Nowadays we know the game can work perfectly fine with form 43 (and a lot of other forms present in the official plugin files that the game uses constantly). And still there is no evidence of crashes or major issues related to keeping mods in form 43. If you want to go technical, the only changes between form 44/43 are some weather and water flow direction records. So we're looking at some weird water/weather effect at most, and that's if the mod touches these records.

1 hour ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

No, not really. Some people said that back in the day, with no evidence at all to backup these claims. Nowadays we know the game can work perfectly fine with form 43 (and a lot of other forms present in the official plugin files that the game uses constantly). And still there is no evidence of crashes or major issues related to keeping mods in form 43. If you want to go technical, the only changes between form 44/43 are some weather and water flow direction records. So we're looking at some weird water/weather effect at most, and that's if the mod touches these records.

Mhmm. Given that I've been using that form 43 esp for a while now without issues, I guess if it's not broken then don't fix it.

On 7/15/2020 at 7:25 AM, dclzexon said:

Have a problem where I cant contingently surrender to animals. They walk over towards me like they're going to initiate, but then nothing happens. I know the animations are there and work from using the SL spells, its just defeat wont play with them. Im using MO2 so im going to try re configuring my load order. 

Try changing your load order like you said. I had this very same issue and what fixed it for me was uninstalling the mod, saving the game, cleaning my save in ReSaver and installing it back while also completely re-ordering my load order. (I also switched from NMM to MO2 in the proccess). Try being defeated with the mod's settings on default, I just found out some settings can mess everything up (in my experience).

Can anybody help me with an issue I'm having? Whenever I get defeated and I'm by myself, the mord works normally. If I get defeated with a follower and I have the NPC vs NPC feature disabled, it works normally. But if I enable the NPC vs NPC feature and I have a follower, the mod gets stuck. The agressors have sex with my character, then they proceed to stare at me and my follower forever, leaving me stuck. This happens even if I disable all follower related stuff in both "player as victim" and "npc vs npc", as long as npc vs npc is on, i'll get stuck.

I'm experiencing some sort of a weird bug. I'm playing as a male aggressor, whenever I pick the "Rape" option, the stripping animation plays, the victim gets undressed but then my PC just stands there. Until I hit the "~" key to open console then everything continues as usual. It's reproducible. "Start Rape" > "stripping animation plays" > "victim undressed" > "PC stands there awkwardly" > "~ to bring up the console" > "Playing XYZ animation on the top left corner of the screen" > "everything carries on as they should"

It's not like the mod is not functioning or broken completely (I hope so). It's just an extra step for the animation to start. Anyone might have a clue what's happening on my end?

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Extended.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
NAT.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
trulyundeadSE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
iHUD.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNIS.esp
TKDodge.esp
Visible Favorited Gear.esp
Smilodon - Combat of Skyrim.esp
AI Overhaul.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack.esp
DiversifyingSkyrim.esp
Water for ENB (iNeed).esp
CFTO.esp
WarmongerArmory_SSE.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
Serana.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp
Grass FPS Booster.esp
XPMSE.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
3PCO.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
ELE_SSE.esp

20 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

Mhmm. Given that I've been using that form 43 esp for a while now without issues, I guess if it's not broken then don't fix it.

I've already converted it to form 44, and have it working with not any notable issues.
SexLabDefeat.esp

If I'm not allowed to share, please let me know and I'll take it down.