Hello every one, i have a little question:

This mod make follower essential?
I use "AFT" mods, and my followers cant die.
Or maybe it's because the USSEP ?
I'm searching so if you already met the same issue and have solution... thx :)

On 5/30/2020 at 3:43 PM, rodrigo2 said:

I've been having serious problems using Defeat lately.  My PC will surrender to a bandit.  After the usual dialog, an animation will play.  And then....nothing.  My PC sits traumatized.  The bandit  stands near her but does nothing.  Normally, the bandit should swipe my PC's stuff and head out, thus starting the "Robbed" quest.  But that's not happening.  I've tried hitting "clean" in the MCM.  The bandit then immediately starts attacking my PC.  If I'm lucky, I can hit "K" and surrender again, but things end the same way with nothing progressing once the assault is over.

What could causing this problem?  Mod conflicts?  Flaws in the conversion?  Are there any mods that seriously conflict with Defeat?

Edit:  If all else fails, any console workarounds to get things moving?

I'm running into this issue as well. Just sitting there, having to restart. Turned off trauma and any post defeat options I could in hopes that something that was trying to take place was preventing it. Haven't found a console command to fix things yet either.

23 hours ago, Selky said:

Hello every one, i have a little question:

This mod make follower essential?
I use "AFT" mods, and my followers cant die.
Or maybe it's because the USSEP ?
I'm searching so if you already met the same issue and have solution... thx :)

I use AFT, and so far I've had it happen twice, and fixing it was using AFT to toggle essential off for the follower. One follower was bugged and not allowing dialog, so I had to use the AFT spell to remove them as a follower, then things got fixed.

29 minutes ago, dewguru said:

I'm running into this issue as well. Just sitting there, having to restart. Turned off trauma and any post defeat options I could in hopes that something that was trying to take place was preventing it. Haven't found a console command to fix things yet either.

If Defeat used to work properly for you and you've ruled out any changes in settings or mod conflicts at the time the bug started occurring, then it's possible that a bugged script or variable has gotten baked into your saved game.  In this case, the easiest solution would be to revert to a save prior to the bugged save.  If you would lose too much progress by reverting to an earlier save, follow the steps I described in this post.

10 minutes ago, jbravo said:

If Defeat used to work properly for you and you've ruled out any changes in settings or mod conflicts at the time the bug started occurring, then it's possible that a bugged script or variable has gotten baked into your saved game.  In this case, the easiest solution would be to revert to a save prior to the bugged save.  If you would lose too much progress by reverting to an earlier save, follow the steps I described in this post.

I can't say it's ever properly worked, unless I surrender. I just reinstalled SSE. All I'm using mod wise, is a handful of LL mods that were part of the SE master list I found here on the site, their requirements, and a skimpy armor mod. It's the leanest mod load I think I've ever ran for Skyrim.

If I'm hit and dropped, it has that issue where I just sit there, doing nothing after the rape. If I surrender, it seems to work fine. Which is why I've now gone in and removed where it can drop and trigger based on hit or stun and whatever the other option was. So far so good.

Can anybody help me? Ive set in Defeat the NPCs vs NPCs creature assault to only Male Creature and Female NPC but the Creatures raping male npcs too... ive tried several options in defeat and sexlab but no changes at all. how to fix this if anybody know? -.-

On 6/3/2020 at 12:15 PM, rodrigo2 said:

My problems with Defeat have now gotten even worse.  The action does nothing now even if reset it and use it over a dead body.  I tried reinstalling (and putting the Plugin through CK, but  that made no difference.  I even tried re-running Nemesis.  Any thoughts?  As to other LL mods in my load order, I have Romance,  Aroused, Dangerous Nights, and Privacy.  I recently uninstalled Amorous Adventures.  Any thoughts as to what I'm doing wrong?  

This is probably not at all helpful, but when I had a heavily LL modded version of oldrim, I noticed that adding/removing/changing mods midway through a game pretty much always caused things to stop working. Especially anything with scripts. ++Especially anything where the scripts needed to reference properties in the CK. 

The only workaround I have is to create a blank unmodded save pretty early (like, after killing that first dragon outside of Whiterun) and knowing that if I want to change my LL mods, I'm probably going to have to start the game over from the blank save, let all the mods load for the first time, and not mess with anything after that. 

It seems enemies never target my followers. I have set all the npc/follower % to max but neither my followers nor enemies assault eachother. When my character is knocked down, shes the only one targeted and the rest of followers are ignored.

Could someone post a screenshot of their settings or let me know how to have followers prioritized by enemies more than my character?

Everything in the mod works normally, however I have been unable to initiate a sex scene with a werewolf PC, aside from necrophilia. Doesn't matter if I mash or hold down the interact button or anything on any NPC's, it won't open any of those usual option boxes. I can have an NPC on the ground and attempt to interact with them in beast mode, but no prompts come up. I can tie them up outside of beast mode and try, but that does not work, either.  Is this intentional? Or am I missing something else like another mod or some sort of plugin?

sorry to bother.. i noticed for my playthrough, Defeat SE V5.35 during scenes, i hear no moaning from my character during an aggressive animation as a victim, however i do hear moans after choosing consensual dialogue choices leading to having sex with the would-be rapist?

how would i be able to resolve this? what voices are used during an aggressive sex scene a.k.a rape? or is there something that stops my character from moaning?

image.thumb.png.c4294e420db9c66aa2a4ffa2c540e07a.png
here is my MO2's loadlist/load order for reference ?

On 6/16/2020 at 3:10 AM, ralchemilla said:

sorry to bother.. i noticed for my playthrough, Defeat SE V5.35 during scenes, i hear no moaning from my character during an aggressive animation as a victim, however i do hear moans after choosing consensual dialogue choices leading to having sex with the would-be rapist?

how would i be able to resolve this? what voices are used during an aggressive sex scene a.k.a rape? or is there something that stops my character from moaning?

image.thumb.png.c4294e420db9c66aa2a4ffa2c540e07a.png
here is my MO2's loadlist/load order for reference ?

Under Defeats MCM, theres an option for "player as victim" Theres a few option to select in there. One about commentary and the other about moaning. Try those?

For some reason, all creatures just fuck my follower but they don't fuck the PC. So it's sorta half working I guess? I don't know why it's not selecting my character but I'll try a new save, maybe I messed something up again or maybe my settings are wrong?

12 hours ago, Zathuul said:

For some reason, all creatures just fuck my follower but they don't fuck the PC. So it's sorta half working I guess? I don't know why it's not selecting my character but I'll try a new save, maybe I messed something up again or maybe my settings are wrong?

When you go to player as victim, theres an option to see enabled races. When you click it, are the option enabled? (it could also be gender related)

On 6/24/2020 at 1:37 PM, onionlover76 said:

Love this mod. However, when I surrender, I never ever encounter a 3some. I use this mod + Fuck 'Em Up to do fuck everyone to death but it kinda is getting boring 1 on 1. Anyone knows how to trigger this with surrender reliably?

Assuming you have installed 3some animations properly, and toggled them on in sexlab...

Defeat MCM menu -> Player as Victim -> there are options for Follower Collateral 'threesome chance' (followers participating in threesomes), Assault by NPC 'threesome chance' (player + followers assaulted by multiple aggressors), and Creature 'multiple chance' (assaulted by multiple creatures).

Turing those percentages higher should signal defeat scenarios to scan for threesome opportunities. I have mine settings all on 50% and quite frequently get threesome animations when I've surrendered against multiple enemies. 

For creature threesomes, there are *few* occasions when it might bug out (bear 3p spitroast is triggered when a single bear and giant is present - the giant does not animate obviously)

On 6/14/2020 at 9:25 AM, Chromarex said:

It seems enemies never target my followers. I have set all the npc/follower % to max but neither my followers nor enemies assault eachother. When my character is knocked down, shes the only one targeted and the rest of followers are ignored.

Could someone post a screenshot of their settings or let me know how to have followers prioritized by enemies more than my character?

Assuming you have 'Follower Collateral' turned on in the Player as Victim page for Defeat MCM...

It is my experience that enemies definitely prefer to assault the player. If there is only one enemy who gets to choose who to assault it is almost always the player. I don't think you can change this setting or direct the assault onto your followers other than disabling player as victim perhaps>

But if there are multiple enemies, for example, 3 storm atronachs against player with 2 followers, I've seen each atronach having a go against the player and both followers simultaneously. Hence I would assume your followers would only have a chance at being assaulted, in my experience, if there are multiple aggressors.

On 6/12/2020 at 8:53 AM, Owner33613 said:

have an issue for Sexlab Defeat SSE in which the Male Aggressor's Animation would not load after starting assault.

The Female Animation(or pose) loads normaly but the Male just stands there unstripped.

Could this be a load order issue?

Assuming the female animation that works for you is your player character...

I've had issues with animations not firing for some and not others (usually the player character being the one that works). I'm no expert at how this all works out by in my experience it was an issue with FNIS where I ended up re-installing FNIS completely and re-running it to fix the problem.

Adding and removing animations always require running FNIS. (Removing creature animations require de-installing creatures in FNIS before running it again according to instructions, and this often complete screws up my creature behaviors requiring a full re-install of FNIS)

Please ... help. 

i want an explanation because it makes no sense to me.

"Desc_SOWitness    Prostitution - The NPC you propose your victim to will refuse telling you there is too many people for this around. Note: If disabled, the sexual assault will also be ignored by other NPCs around and not considered as a crime. Default: Enabled"

... if I forbid abuse, will it be accepted? Why? Shouldn't it be rejected?

They attacked loosely and no one did anything against it ....

-------

391794465_SkyrimSE2020-04-2319-28-36-24.jpg.cc5a890b1cfa5b4e021ecf13129288cb.jpg

795838111_SkyrimSE2020-04-2319-30-01-67.jpg.39b10744a30a9cc9da2f541a4112ca3d.jpg

-----

...ha tiltom a bántalmazást akkor elfogadják? Miért? Nem elutasítani kellene? Nekem ez aszt mondja, hogy az erőszak engedése esetén ... felléphetnek a bántalmazóval szemben. Efféle viszont sohasem történik. Ámde valójában éppen az engedés okán figyelmen kívül hagyják a dolgot. Nézem a képet és erőszakot látok valamint olyanokat, akiket ez nem érdekel. Mikor lépnek fel az erőszaktevővel szemben? ...vagy ez a rész hiányzik? Csak az örökös ruhátlanságra hívják fel a figyelmemet akkor, amikor szinte nyakig be vagyok bugyolálva? Talán tényleges, hogy a ruha címkék hiányoznak... és mégis... Hogyan lehetne ezt pótolni?

Ennek semmi értelme...

Nálam semmiféle kapcsoló állítással sem támadták az erőszakolót... lényegében senki sem törődött vele. Senki sem védett meg. Csak annyi történt... hogy kiakadt a program. Még a hülye tesóm is csak bámult... a Birka... máskor fel szokott lépni a tolakodóval szemben... ha az medve vagy draugr...

Valami zavar van a címkékkel és vagy azok kezelésének módjával.

Például ennél az  eseménynél... az bűnösök elszaladtak és ennyi volt. Az öreg... csak dadogott. El kellett ugrani a birodalom másik csücskébe aztán vissza, hogy a program folytatódjon és a pajzs lecke befejeződjék. Persze az ásatáson se jártam sokkal jobban... :mrgreen:

Ez csak azért van, hogy látható legyen: Fel voltam öltözve! (kivételesen)

Spoiler

1911166006_SkyrimSE2020-04-2319-17-25-39.jpg.5b9dea0ec049c735c419227611ebaf59.jpg

4 minutes ago, DontMindMe24 said:

Is there a reason that when I use this version for SSE that my Mod Organizer tells me that the mod isn't for SSE ??

If it's about form 43 you can disable that check because is useless. In MO: Settings, Plugins, find the "Form 43 check plugin" and change it from True to False.