On 4/4/2020 at 2:52 AM, Gray User said:

I am trying to configure defeat to take advantage of the many existing animations for creatures that weren't part of SexLab back in the day (dwemer constructs, etc). 

I can enable say, Dwarven Sphere anims through SLAL, register them, see them in SexLab, but I still get 'you cannot surrender to this enemy' when I try to trigger a defeat scene (or I just die if I let it trigger through wounds).

Defeat works just fine for all of the creatures on this list, and for actor NPCs. More Nasty Critters/Hentai/Creature Framework and all the dependencies are installed. 

This is running on a clean save in which all mods have been freshly enabled for the first time. Everything else works...it does not appear to be an 'error' so much as a (minor) oversight in the mod design. If needed, I can probably figure out a way to break Defeat's internal check for allowed creatures, but if there is an easy fix by just adding some entries to a FormList or a json table or something, that would be much better. 

I do not know how to manually alter creature lists in Defeat, but I can testify that my character has been "Defeated" by dwarven spheres with just Defeat, Creature Framework, More Nasty Critters, SLAL, and Billyy's animation pack installed and no special tweaking.  As far as I can tell, Defeat gets its creature list from SexLab, which gets its list from Creature Framework.

Please note that in your screenshot, the instructions on the Defeat MCM > Player as Victim > Assault by Creature > List of Enabled Races is wrong.  That list indicates valid creature attackers and clicking on a creature there will actually move it to the list of disabled races.  But based on your post, I will assume that dwarven spheres do not show up on either the Enabled or Disabled list in Defeat.

I would double check that in the Creature Framework MCM, dwarven spheres are enabled

Spoiler

CF.jpg.e59c45f8835fe1232778a419695a9bdb.jpg

and in the Sexlab MCM, go to the Toggle Animations page.  Click on View and select Toggle Creatures.  Then look for the dwarven sphere animations you have installed.  (Note: There may be multiple pages to scroll through.)

Spoiler

SL.jpg.0c09b4f2073a9c2253174a730e7299a9.jpg

3 hours ago, jbravo said:

I do not know how to manually alter creature lists in Defeat, but I can testify that my character has been "Defeated" by dwarven spheres with just Defeat, Creature Framework, More Nasty Critters, SLAL, and Billyy's animation pack installed and no special tweaking.  As far as I can tell, Defeat gets its creature list from SexLab, which gets its list from Creature Framework.

Thanks - this is good to know. 

The other things (checking animation lists in sexlab, etc) I have done, but if this works for other people (and if the creatures list in defeat is already not the way it is supposed to be) that gives me a direction to look. 

I installed this mod through mod organizer. It appeared in MCM menu. I clicked on install mod button. Then it said i should close all MCM windows and wait for the message appears about installing mod. And then nothing. No message. Mod doesn't install. 

5 hours ago, Sanvit said:

I installed this mod through mod organizer. It appeared in MCM menu. I clicked on install mod button. Then it said i should close all MCM windows and wait for the message appears about installing mod. And then nothing. No message. Mod doesn't install. 

You have Framework installed, right?  I'd try rebooting the game and trying to start up Defeat again.  The first time in the MCM, you tell it to start then pop out of the MCM and wait for message that Defeat has started.  If you don't see it, I'd say go back into the MCM to see if Defeat is on or needs to be restarted.  Truthfully, never had this issue.

On 4/6/2020 at 9:21 PM, AttilaMagyar said:

I've used your mod for a long time with success but, since I've gone to SE, the animation only works if I press the escape button after I select rape as an option.  Can you tell me how to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Have you used SexLab before? Do other mods like MatchMaker, Solutions, or Prostitution trigger animations without you needing to pres Esc toget the animations going? Have you run FNIS after installing Defeat? Do you have a large load order with tons of script mods? It's possible SexLab and Defeat are bogged down by other scripts.

On 4/7/2020 at 1:21 PM, AttilaMagyar said:

I've used your mod for a long time with success but, since I've gone to SE, the animation only works if I press the escape button after I select rape as an option.  Can you tell me how to resolve this issue?

Thanks

I feel defeat (at least about SE version) often becom really heavy lag to start animation , even though there is only one vcitim (NPC) and player.

I often start sex animation with tied NPC,, (with defeat dialogue and UIextension menu), but I often see, I need to ESC to start or I really need to wait 1 minutes more.

For me, "open console , then check log,, and  close",, is most stalbe way.. (but it decrease immersion,, )

Though my PC is not so powerful,, but I run many 3d aprications, without problem,, then I suppose,, Defeat seems need more time to filter or serch anmiation  then other sexlab mod which have trigger to start sexlab animation,,,, I feel..

And I know it seems change  how many human animations you have installed (which defeat may serch with tags.  

so the more isntall sexlab animations,, the more defeat may take time with each setting.  

I hope to find, more simple mod,, but it  start animation as Agressive player,,,,with simple dialogue.

(though I really have used this mod long time,, so I never un-install Defeat,,and it is stable for me,, though sometimes I often need to clean up

or re-start,, mod,, to actually it work with conditions,,)

Downloaded this mod again (the mega link leads to mega but does not start a download, got the other one) installed it through MO2 just like any other mod, ran FNIS and FNIS tells me this:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Defeat_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Any ideas why it would be saying that?

1 hour ago, Spiders_Venom said:

Downloaded this mod again (the mega link leads to mega but does not start a download, got the other one) installed it through MO2 just like any other mod, ran FNIS and FNIS tells me this:

Try running Defeat through Creation Kit to convert it  to an SSE mod.

3 hours ago, Spiders_Venom said:

I think you downloaded the LE version instead of SE.  The LE download page has the link that looks like a Mega code; the SE download page doesn't.

Spoiler

1959247853_Defeatpage1.jpg.0a43faf78faa092eac8ac44c952e9a46.jpg

Spoiler

1060216119_DefeatDL.jpg.a46d0b9bf53611e3c314e4586e21787c.jpg

Defeat works fine if my PC comes across an adversary who is either asleep or in bleed out mode.  As to targets my PC sneaks up on, I can hit "G" to set a target, but then once my PC is directly a target, I press "G" and there is no takedown or knock  down of the adversary.  If my PC has a weapon, the target NPC will surrender to my PC.  If no weapon, nothing.   So what's the problem?  Why won't "G" trigger a knockdown move?

Love this mod. Wish I had installed earlier instead of submit and the romance crap. 

One small issue. On returning home my captive was missing but had been permanently bound. So I went to his house and there he was hanging from the ceiling. Still had the options and everything and threw him into a sack.

What I think happened is that his sandbox scripts were activating and he went back to that location. He got a visitor while he was in my dungeon as well and I think that was because the characters are supposed to sandbox together at one part of the day so they just showed up at his current location. 

Defeat is working nearly perfectly for me, but I'm having a long-standing issue with it. When a rape happens (at least when the PC is involved, as aggressor) the animations won't start until I've opened and closed the console. I don't know why; sometimes it works properly, but most of the time I need to open/close the console or the two characters will just stand (or kneel) in place indefinitely.

Is there a way to fix this?

Another minor problem I've had is that, once a post-defeat rape begins, other hostile NPCs will resume attacking my PC rather than standing around to wait their turn. :v

5 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I'm not sure what's going on in this mod, but I nailed it down to just Defeat SE. Every time I activate this in my load order, the game won't boot. Redownloaded it and reinstalled it a few times now, still won't start up. Any ideas?

Go back to the download page and make sure you click the green "Download this file" button to the right of the page and not the other gray one: That gray button is for the non SE version. I clicked on it too while half asleep and had the same problem.

45 minutes ago, jellyrice24 said:

Go back to the download page and make sure you click the green "Download this file" button to the right of the page and not the other gray one: That gray button is for the non SE version. I clicked on it too while half asleep and had the same problem.

I'm using the SE version from the green download link.

On 12/28/2019 at 11:10 PM, DarkAkatosh said:

In my current playthrough of Skyrim SE I found some bugs in how Defeat handles resisting a sexual assault and the following trauma event.

When successfully resisting a sexual assault it sometimes happens that my character gets stuck in the 'being pinned to the ground' animation and then gets klled by the npc. The npc does however get knocked away and I couldn't consistenly reproduce the bug. 

On the other hand if I let the scene play out it so happens that my player character doesn't enter the 'trauma' state. Cleaning up the mod via the given 'clean up' option in the MCM doesn't seem to work, however reconfiguring the mod via the given MCM option, saving the game and then reloading the game works as a one time solution.

I kinda don't really wanna bother about this anymore so I'll just post this here as a sort of bug report and move on. 

PS: Great mod otherwise and is this something you would normally rather pm?

I'm also having this issue with being stuck in pinned down state/animation even after successful ressist. Does anyone have any idea of what could cause this? 

I have slight suspicion that it might be an immersive first person mod's fault, since it tends to get messed up with forced animations, but I'm not sure. Couple of issues I had so far with IFP made camera shift a bit. There were no issues with animations getting stuck and none with any of the SL or FG animations playing. 

I'm having a weird issue, all animations and stuff seem to work fine, except for two things: 
Im playing as a male, and in a dungeon, i got beaten and raped by a male draugr, but my character was playing the aggresor role in the animation, I tried to use the switch roles hotkey from sexlab, but didn't work.

Then i killed a female bandit, stole her gear, and try the "necrophilia" animations, to my surprise, the first animation was necro, then, it jumper to another sexual random not.necro one, concluding with the bandit coming back to life.
As much as I like to think that my character is so badass that he is the one who rapes when he gets raped, and he is that great in the sack that can bring dead back to life. I'd like to fix those issues, but I honestly don'r know how.

I'm having an issue I used to have in Oldrim.

The mod installs fine, and it seems everything works, except for the knock out animation. Specifically, the animation that plays when you press G behind an NPC which makes the player character choke out the NPC.

If I happen upon an NPC that is already in a bleed out state or kneeling state, I can tie them up, put them in a bag, undress, kill, mark, everything, I can even sneak behind an enemy with a weapon drawn and make them surrender and tie them up from the dialogue option.

I'm running Nemesis rather than FNIS, and Nemesis is acknowledging the defeat animations, but I can't actually choke the NPCs out. 

Here's my load order:

Spoiler
  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     RSkyrimChildren.esm
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  7  7     3DNPC.esp
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm