[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

On 7/8/2022 at 1:58 PM, corvusbray said:

I have several animations packs that meet the requirement in the picture below. I am not sure why it is not registering. I believe this mod is also conflicting with SEU and Violate. I am certain this is because I missed a patch or something that is required for them to coexist properly. I'll also post my load order and plugin list so it can be referenced. I am not sure what I did wrong, but I am hoping there is a well known fix to this. Either through settings or another download.

Load Order

Reveal hidden contents

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
ArmorKeywords.esm
RSE_II_Resources.esm
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
SimSettlements.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
AAF_SEU.esp
Just Business.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
SD_MainFramework.esp
RSE_II_CSA.esp
AFVPurgatory.esp
Raider Pet.esp
DangerousNights.esp
Sim_Settlements_Mayors.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
SimSettlements_XPAC_IndustrialRevolution.esp
Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
TatsAfterRape.esp
SlaveTattoos.esp
FPAttributes.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp
UAP Moans.esp
Zaz Particle Effects.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
SimSettlements_XPAC_RiseOfTheCommonwealth.esp
BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
zWGirlClothSimply.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
LooksMenu.esp
CBBE.esp

Plugins

Reveal hidden contents

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*RSE_II_Resources.esm
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
*BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
*AAF.esm
*AAFThemes.esl
*SimSettlements.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*AAF_SEU.esp
*Just Business.esp
*Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
*SD_MainFramework.esp
*RSE_II_CSA.esp
*AFVPurgatory.esp
*Raider Pet.esp
*DangerousNights.esp
*Sim_Settlements_Mayors.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Insignificant Object Remover.esp
*SimSettlements_XPAC_IndustrialRevolution.esp
*Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
*TatsAfterRape.esp
*SlaveTattoos.esp
*FPAttributes.esp
*AAF_Violate.esp
*AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
*Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
*Deathclaw_nude.esp
*ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
*SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp
*UAP Moans.esp
*Zaz Particle Effects.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
*AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
*SimSettlements_XPAC_RiseOfTheCommonwealth.esp
*BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
*zWGirlClothSimply.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*CBBE.esp

20220707221511_1.jpg

It's definitely a conflict, but to help you properly, I need to know which mod is calling the animation in the pic

I have several animations packs that meet the requirement in the picture below.

There are no animation packs that include solo animations (masturbation) tagged as aggressive.  Not sure how or why RSE is asking for that, but that is the source of your error.

I believe this mod is also conflicting with SEU and Violate. I am certain this is because I missed a patch or something that is required for them to coexist properly.

Nope.  There are no conflicts between the three mods.  The only way they would interfere with one another is if you set up both Violate and RSE to auto surrender and they trigger at the same time.  Set one for manual surrender and the other for auto, or set both up for manual, and they coexist without issues.

Hey! Great mod, though I find that it kind of slows down the flow of the game too much for my liking. I would like it better if the time from surrendering until dialogue options appear were shorter. And more importantly, is there any way to automatically skip the silent-voice lines altogether and get to the point after choosing the dialogue option? It seems too long to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 5:23 PM, ZZach said:

I forgot CSA abductions and add on pack, I have all those settings but I don't see a off toggle for combat surrender but I set everything else to off. 

I get the following messages before I got teleported to vault 111, I think what is happening is I get teleported to a friendly location if raider pet or CSA did not trigger.  

Untitled.thumb.png.ef8aee85f15df594500d38db3c782b51.png

by opening and toying around in FO4Edit i found out in deviously cursed wasteland it also has a combat surrender mechanic. so if anyone else has this try running "set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0" in the console. i knew devious devices had one because in the papyrus log i saw "[08/24/2022 - 09:07:02AM] [DD]: Player is unable to defend herself, trying to trigger surrender" and it didnt hit me to look in FO4Edit until now

2 hours ago, Juffo78 said:

Could this mod integrate Commonwealth Captives?

The idea is, that the PC is locked in a torture device for some in game hours and punished for not obeying/ trying to escape, or simply for slave training ?. Would that be feasible?

All of RSE has been abandoned by its author years ago, and he intentionally did not give others permission to continue developing it, so no there won't be any integration for other mods (or anything for that matter) added to this mod.

Also, I don't see what your suggestion has to do with the Commonwealth Captives mod at all. It adds NPCs, it doesn't do anything to the player (which would be very out of scope for how it's designed).

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, vaelh69 said:

I'm sure im not the first to ask but is there a creature abduction pack? Like one that takes you to a creature nest, aside from Boston Breeder?

I dont believe creature abductions were supported, only animations from the surrender part when that used to work.

8 hours ago, vaelh69 said:

I'm sure im not the first to ask but is there a creature abduction pack? Like one that takes you to a creature nest, aside from Boston Breeder?

Not that I've ever seen.

I'm working on one for Super Mutants, but it's a specific scenario/location with a sort of "alt start" focus on early game. The mechanics also differ significantly from CSA's abductions since I wanted to keep things like AAF optional/soft dependencies, and also tune it for people who like to incorporate other mods like Family Planning, Wasteland Dairy, Sexual Harassment, TSEX Hardship, Autonomy, an so on (also without requiring any of them though).

On 9/21/2022 at 7:53 AM, vaultbait said:

Not that I've ever seen.

I'm working on one for Super Mutants, but it's a specific scenario/location with a sort of "alt start" focus on early game. The mechanics also differ significantly from CSA's abductions since I wanted to keep things like AAF optional/soft dependencies, and also tune it for people who like to incorporate other mods like Family Planning, Wasteland Dairy, Sexual Harassment, TSEX Hardship, Autonomy, an so on (also without requiring any of them though).

I think I will be looking forward to that

5 hours ago, rkd13a said:

I think I will be looking forward to that

I'm not committing to any specific timetable, but I do at least have most of the content I want in the first release done, and am down to the more boring tasks like ironing out minor bugs, taking screenshots, and so on. Depending on how much free time I get, it could be some time next month.

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I'm not committing to any specific timetable, but I do at least have most of the content I want in the first release done, and am down to the more boring tasks like ironing out minor bugs, taking screenshots, and so on. Depending on how much free time I get, it could be some time next month.

no worries at all

always patient for new different things

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, cankoo said:

I'm new to this mod, I was looking through this forum and was not able to find out how to abductions work.  Do they just happen sometimes when you surrender?  Or is there something specific that you have to do to trigger them.  

Most of this mod is thoroughly broken now. People who still use it for abductions these days are primarily relying on AAF Violate's integration with CSA (disable all of CSA in MCM including its combat surrender features, then enable just the abductions). Violate has a percentage chance slider in its MCM where you can decide how likely it is to send the player into a CSA abduction after violation concludes.

1 hour ago, Cargojumper said:

Do I have have to or should I uninstall this mod in favor of Crime and Punishment? Is this mod obsolete?

This mod is thematically different from, and incompatible with, CaP. For example, from what I understand, your captors in CaP won't force you to have sex with them, nor will you end up addicted to sexual subservience to them. Similarly, CaP's combat surrender won't result in your attackers raping you (but if that's the experience you're looking for, AAF Violate provides a much more functional sexually-oriented combat surrender mechanism than either of those).

Edit: Oh, but also, to be clear, this mod is mostly broken these days and hasn't been supported by its author for years now.

Edited by vaultbait
38 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

This mod is thematically different from, and incompatible with, CaP. For example, from what I understand, your captors in CaP won't force you to have sex with them, nor will you end up addicted to sexual subservience to them. Similarly, CaP's combat surrender won't result in your attackers raping you (but if that's the experience you're looking for, AAF Violate provides a much more functional sexually-oriented combat surrender mechanism than either of those).

Edit: Oh, but also, to be clear, this mod is mostly broken these days and hasn't been supported by its author for years now.

I do use violate with RSA, and a bunch of other mods like Sex Attributes, Sexual Harassment. On CaP's page it says Violate is integrated into it, so I was wondering if its the better choice as it's newer.

Edited by Cargojumper
23 minutes ago, Cargojumper said:

I do use violate with RSA, and a bunch of other mods like Sex Attributes, Sexual Harassment. On CaP's page it says Violate is integrated into it, so I was wondering if its the better choice as it's newer.

CAP uses a fade to black system if you dont use Violate.  I suggest if you use CAP to keep the combat surrender off and use Violate if you are looking for a more robust combat surrender system.  I like CAP but use the Violate mod.  CAP has some other options that are great, but be aware if you trigger a Raider Retaliation and a violate occurs, you will not have much time to get your stuff back on or recover before they catch up to you.  The retaliation does not end until the last one is dead.  IF you use CSA abductions and you are defeated in a raider retaliation, all the remaining raiders will appear at your abduction site as well.  Even if you quick travel, if the raiders are not defeated they will find you again rather quickly.  I generally turn violate off when a raider retaliations occur you could end up in a never ending loop.

Just here to say:

If you get a gag equipped, remove it. The annoying forced greet that never leads anywhere, causes the visitations to get stuck.

Several times, the Raiders turned hostile because I couldn't talk, due to the force greet.

Unless there is a way to actually disable that part, then that would be far better.

1 hour ago, gravechild3 said:

Just here to say:

If you get a gag equipped, remove it. The annoying forced greet that never leads anywhere, causes the visitations to get stuck.

Several times, the Raiders turned hostile because I couldn't talk, due to the force greet.

Unless there is a way to actually disable that part, then that would be far better.

There wont be anything done about that, this mod was abandoned a long time ago and we are lucky the CSA part still works.  You should however still be able to make the choices. 1 is submit willingly, 2 is defiant, never had that issues myself though, might be another mode interfering.  Even with a gag on I had never had an issue with responding, be sure to check your options in the MCM as well, the only one I have on is for the sex, I dont have the drugging or beatings on.

8 minutes ago, Cargojumper said:

Is there another mod you would suggest?

At the moment this is the only mod (at least that I have found) that has AAF support for sex during an abduction, but its the only part of the mod that still works, it would be the only thing you could turn on right now from this that has no major issue.  the Combat Surrender stuff is broken.  Violate has integration with the abduction part.

11 hours ago, Cargojumper said:

Is there another mod you would suggest?

As already noted, the only useful part of this mod any longer is its abductions. They currently submit you to a sexualized captive experience with raiders, gunners, or super mutants depending on who captures you. Using it via Violate's integration is recommended.

If you don't care about sex integration in your abductions, then CaP is probably what you're looking for instead.

If you want a sexualized captive experience with a more functional mod, Raider Pet can get you something similar with raiders (though you get captured in-place and are free to come and go as long as you have sex with raiders periodically to reset your bomb collar). Hardship or TSEX Hardship has "menacing raiders" who will approach you for sex as an alternative to attacking (as long as you accept their offers), and you can also prostitute yourself to them for safe passage through their territory if you're good enough at it. Hardship and TSEX Hardship also have "chill gunners" who will potentially serve as hired bodyguards, and you can pay for their services with your body. For super mutants, there's basically nothing at the moment, though I'm working on a super mutant oriented abduction scenario/setting (it's more of an alternate start with non-hostile super mutants using human women as breeding stock), so again not quite what CSA has to offer but there are some similar themes at least.

There is also Assimilation, which has an option for forcing the player into a faction after sex (Raider, Supermutants, but also others). It can also teleport you to a faction baes, similar to Abduction. You have to "please" a certain number faction members before you can leave again. Depending on how you set it up, it can do a pretty good approximation of RSE Abduction, while having other features like changing the look of the PC to fit their new faction.