[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

Kidnappings / Abductions you say? Sure... I've got that in spades. And better than ever.

And no, before the question gets asked, these kidnapping scenarios are NOT extendible to external mods the way RSEII CSA was.

6 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Kidnappings / Abductions you say? Sure... I've got that in spades. And better than ever.

And no, before the question gets asked, these kidnapping scenarios are NOT extendible to external mods the way RSEII CSA was.

Incredible work on the voice files. This is going to be epic!

30 minutes ago, magnusx said:

Is there a way to increase the time of enslavement and the distance of movement? wanna play the conqueror faction of Sim settlements and build a Raider empire since captured by them, tyvm in advance.

A CSA abduction isn't so much enslavement as being held captive. You can increase the duration of captivity and increase or disable the safe movement range, but odds are you're looking for a mod like this instead:

1 hour ago, magnusx said:

Is there a way to increase the time of enslavement and the distance of movement? wanna play the conqueror faction of Sim settlements and build a Raider empire since captured by them, tyvm in advance.

Yes, there is a way. You would need to make a few changes in your CSA/MCM config files using Notepad or equivalent. Go to; steamapps/common/Fallout 4/Data/MCM/Config/RSE_II_CSA then open the config json or simply right click and select edit. You will have to look carefully for the safe movement range and the duration modifier. You must make sure that whatever number you select is divisible by the stepper. You can change the stepper as well, but it must be divisible on the high and low ends.

One important note here. If you are abducted to an interior space, Abduction will end when you leave that cell. If you are abducted to an exterior cell and you have set safe movement range to something crazy like 20,000,000.... you can go anywhere and remain in an abducted state. But the first time you enter an interior cell (e.g Diamond City, Goodneighbor, Vault 81, etc.) abduction will end.

I have been playing with RSE a long time and knew what I was looking for in the config file. If you are unsure, make a copy of original for reference in case you screw up.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

A CSA abduction isn't so much enslavement as being held captive. You can increase the duration of captivity and increase or disable the safe movement range, but odds are you're looking for a mod like this instead:

TYVM but the problem with Rider pet is that doesnt support Supermutants, and the enslavement only involves player, CSA adds too the followers, I have both installed and to the luck of Violate I let it happen, but want it to be more rich, CSA combined with shennanigans makes the things happen for followers abducted along too, thnx so much for ur addresing, pretty apreciated o/

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

Yes, there is a way. You would need to make a few changes in your CSA/MCM config files using Notepad or equivalent. Go to; steamapps/common/Fallout 4/Data/MCM/Config/RSE_II_CSA then open the config json or simply right click and select edit. You will have to look carefully for the safe movement range and the duration modifier. You must make sure that whatever number you select is divisible by the stepper. You can change the stepper as well, but it must be divisible on the high and low ends.

One important note here. If you are abducted to an interior space, Abduction will end when you leave that cell. If you are abducted to an exterior cell and you have set safe movement range to something crazy like 20,000,000.... you can go anywhere and remain in an abducted state. But the first time you enter an interior cell (e.g Diamond City, Goodneighbor, Vault 81, etc.) abduction will end.

I have been playing with RSE a long time and knew what I was looking for in the config file. If you are unsure, make a copy of original for reference in case you screw up.

Thnx so much for ur knowledge, very valuable, and another question, right naw my character is in an abductions, is safer to modify it right naw on the go and see if it changes or u suggest load a save before they get caught, Is a good place and when i play it is kinda survival, becuz with the workshop grenade deploy a movable workshop and try to survive infections, rads, hunger and cripples, have it advanced but i wouldnt mind reload, tyvm in advance.

8 minutes ago, magnusx said:

Thnx so much for ur knowledge, very valuable, and another question, right naw my character is in an abductions, is safer to modify it right naw on the go and see if it changes or u suggest load a save before they get caught, Is a good place and when i play it is kinda survival, becuz with the workshop grenade deploy a movable workshop and try to survive infections, rads, hunger and cripples, have it advanced but i wouldnt mind reload, tyvm in advance.

Modifying it now will not change what is already in place.

Those values, like safe distance, they are latched when you first get abducted, to set up the distance check. You can change them in the MCM now, yes, but they will not change what is currently happening in your abduction. Not until the next one.

And dont worry - you wont need to worry about RSEII:CSA for much longer. Once Crime and Punishment releases, RSEII will be a thing of the past.

In point of fact, if you want all the latest news, https://discord.gg/WZSGHW

7 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Modifying it now will not change what is already in place.

Those values, like safe distance, they are latched when you first get abducted, to set up the distance check. You can change them in the MCM now, yes, but they will not change what is currently happening in your abduction. Not until the next one.

And dont worry - you wont need to worry about RSEII:CSA for much longer. Once Crime and Punishment releases, RSEII will be a thing of the past.

In point of fact, if you want all the latest news, https://discord.gg/WZSGHW

crime and punishment will have sexual content support? sounds like a good and ambitiuous project :)

3 hours ago, magnusx said:

You can change it right now but it may not affect your current abduction. Youll just have to save before testing the water.

10 minutes ago, magnusx said:

s there a way to keep it only in exterior zones? tyvm in advance, it worked, i was able to modify the sliders, thnx so much o/

No. It will be for everything, but its handy in interiors too like at Fallon's and a few other places where the place you are normally limited to is very cramped. When you are abducted in open exterior locations and you run across the map, sometimes you will no longer receive visitors. As long as you have a scene starter with a reset feature like Shenanigans or SACJF,  AAf will process an animation and when that ends, even if it does not involve you.... visitations will start again. Of course you can just use the AAF wizard....but thats UNIMMERSIVE!

14 minutes ago, Olmech said:

No. It will be for everything, but its handy in interiors too like at Fallon's and a few other places where the place you are normally limited to is very cramped. When you are abducted in open exterior locations and you run across the map, sometimes you will no longer receive visitors. As long as you have a scene starter with a reset feature like Shenanigans or SACJF,  AAf will process an animation and when that ends, even if it does not involve you.... visitations will start again. Of course you can just use the AAF wizard....but thats UNIMMERSIVE!

Thnx so much for ur addressing will be careful with it

3 hours ago, fobbadabalaba said:

is there a way to make CSA ignore certain armor slots or certain items on the player when they are abducted???   Not sure if the raiders and mutants would be so cruel as to rip the nip and clit piercings off every time?

Sorry to say this but that option is in the setup for AAF. CSA dose no stripping as that's handled by AAF

5 hours ago, fobbadabalaba said:

is there a way to make CSA ignore certain armor slots or certain items on the player when they are abducted???   Not sure if the raiders and mutants would be so cruel as to rip the nip and clit piercings off every time?

You can use Roggvir's No Strip item manager. It does work.

8 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

[Flashy, counting down the days until @Olmech jumps into this thread, one last time, and officially says, "Fuck this mod, Crime and Punishment is where it's at now"]

I gotta say first and foremost... CAP is a complex mod. Very ambitious and I certainly can see why you have been spending so much time on it. Unfortunately because of its complexity...it is going to take some time to truly experience and evaluate especially when going from basically a fresh out of the vault start (so many things that need tending to before actually getting to Diamond City).  I have been to Diamond City and picked up my first bounty which I have not completed yet but I will list my first impressions of CAP to this point.

MCM SETTINGS:

1. Just damn.... shit ton of options here especially if you are a karma junkie. Basically everything you will do, think about doing or dream about doing has consequence. Like to dance around the fuel pumps naked at Red Rocket? Like to snitch Kelloggs house key from Mcdonuts? Or how about just taking those bags of fertilizer from the locked back room of the dead trader near Vault 81? She is dead right? Who is to know? Better think about it....

ADULT OPTIONS:

1. At first, these settings disappointed me because they are self contained settings meaning that CAP really does not dance outside the box to play with AAF or much of the stuff many of us are accustomed to and enjoy. If you are a fan of Violate/CSA/(insert just about any lewd LL mod you can think of here) you are probably just going to need to leave much of these settings off if not all of them. Otherwise what I think you will get is just fade to black scenes with implied adult content. I completely understand why this was done as @Flashy (JoeR) is playing to a bigger audience...a more potentially lucrative audience for his work and I support this decision. When you put as much time into something as he has with this, you want to raise the right eyebrows. That being said, I do not see this as a replacement for anything that came before it such as CSA. CSA has over time become a very complex mod in and of itself. Its Abduction feature alone offers things that will not be possible in CAP... at least not in a visually stimulating way. In other words, if kink is your thing, you will need to be clever with settings of all your mods to keep those aspects in your game. At this point I have not experienced any actual game play with consequences as my game is very new. Only time I have even been nude was to take a shower to clean my gubbiness and yes, that has consequences. Pay attention to karma settings!

2. After reading the paragraph above, I understand people from this community might be more than a little disappointed considering what we all come here for. Dont be. I cant say for sure, but I believe you can keep much of what youre used to with mods you already have. This is a relatively niche market in the overall modding community. CAP is a mod aimed at putting real meat on the bone when it comes to pure game play. Things you used to do without thought will now have to be carefully considered. You may even have to do a little planning. I love that kind of shit so its right up my alley. Cant wait to dig deep into this mod!

REALLY QUICK CONCLUSION:

I think this may be the ultimate consequence mod. More importantly, this is going to add hours of re-playable content to the game. It finally gives you some real opportunity to choose between good and evil as literally everything you do, every choice you make carries weight. I cant imagine the amount of work that went into the karma settings alone. This mod along with Advanced Needs 2 is really a game unto itself. It will completely transform Fallout 4 into a new experience. Its what Fallout 4 should have been out of the box and what Fallout 5 should be. Im still very new to this mod and to be honest, it may take a few weeks to really get wrapped up in all this mod touches. For me to say "Fuck this mod, Crime and Punishment is where it's at now".... naaa. Cant say that. To do that would be a discredit all the ground breaking work that came before CAP. Yes, there are flaws in some of these older mods but they do have things in them you wont find anywhere else. I do not see it as either Violate/CSA or CAP. I do think they can be made to play nice with each other so that those of us that still embrace the kinky stuff will be able to continue scratching that itch. What I see CAP as is an opportunity to go back to the places all over the map for some damned reason other than to please Preston Garvey. Fuck him. Let him stay in that damned museum and listen to Marcy bitch, Jun moan, Sturges tinker and the old lady getting high! After all...you have someone to catch or kill and a reputation to make. War sometimes does change....

I replied to something you wrote in the Crime And Punishment Discord, but I'll put it here too for everyone's benefit.

My impression from reading this and the discord message you sent is that maybe the questions upon mod startup give the impression that CAP is blocked or functionally crippled upon it's startup, based on the questions it asks. But it isn't. I feel that you mightve gotten the impression you NEED to go to Diamond City and see those events in order for CAP to function. But the purpose of those questions are so CAP can know what the Bounty Hunters can enact upon you for punishments when you are caught and nothing more.

1. Have you been to DC yet? Just so the BHs know if they can cart you to jail or not. If not, you really have a choice of paying a fine (or not paying, in which case, you are directed to go to Diamond City to pay your fines and get your confiscated equipment back), entering combat or if your crimes were severe enough, execution right there on the spot.

2. Have you seen the brothers scene? If you have seen this, that unlocks the Public Humiliation event since it uses the same space as that scene. If you say no, you simply cannot get humiliated until such a time as you have seen it.

3. Have you seen the mayors speech on the stage? If yes, hangings are possible as a form of capital punishment. If not, you just get executed on the spot.

Basically, your answers there only tell the Bounty Hunter dialogue scene what is possible as punishment. Thats it. There is no requirement to go to Diamond City in order for the mod itself to function. Everything is start-game enabled right away.

Also, if you answer no to any of the questions, the mod listens for those events and when they have been seen, it updates variables internally, which simply unlocks punishment layers within the bounty hunter dialogue scenes.

As for the adult content, there is some AAF in there now and since I now know the limits of what Nexus accepts in terms of sexual content, there will be more. Basically, Nexus doesn't care about sex animations in mods, unless they fall into certain categories. If it is consenting sex between adults, that is fine for Nexus (as can be seen by the fact that A Sex Mod exists and can still be downloaded on Nexus). If it is non-consent (rape), involves kids or animals, this is a no-go for Nexus. There is a line. And now that I know for fact what this line is, I can add more AAF into CAP. For now, you can offer BJs to jail guards to get our of jail and AAF will work with that. Player prostitution can now also be AAF-ized, which it will be in the coming 24 hours. But surrender and kidnapping rapes? I can't go to that extent and have CAP as a Nexus mod. But as you said, there is no reason CAP and CSA/Violate cannot coexist and if you want the non-consent stuff, you just use that mod's surrender system instead of CAPs. Yeah, its two hotkeys to manage for surrendering to enemies, but as you said, gives the best of both worlds. Because of what I'd learned about the limits, I had to remove the "rape" stuff that was in CAP (and it was there during surrender to your enemies, you could be raped (once), you could rape victims that you have heldup at gun point and you could rape enemies that surrendered to you in combat - this has all been removed though because of the rules).

But you can expect more AAF integration going forward.

Happy you see the power that CAP is offering the player. With over 4000 lines of added dialogue, the replayability the mod offers is staggering. Plus, as you noted, it makes you think about your actions at every turn AND gives you that role playing element between playing Minutemen style or Raider style.

And once the settler cloning system is in place and allows you to turn anyone into a settler NPC, things are going to change dramatically with how you play the game.

What is really amazing to me, is that now, 36 hours into the alpha, there are NO reported bugs so far. Fringe cases like Better Locational Damage causing surrendered enemies to bleed to death before, or while, talking to them. Small inter-mod things like that. But on a purely CAP perspective? No reports yet. Everyone is possibly seeing the same results as I am... the surrender system is silky smooth and has no undue pauses like RSEII:CSA does. And it never hangs up. Bonus!

Not counting rad-chickens before they hatch here, but CAP's alpha release is going swimmingly awesome for me (which cannot be said of past experiences with RSE family of mods - I truly believe removing the adult stuff from LL has made my kind of modding work better than it would with it involved). :)

4 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

What is really amazing to me, is that now, 36 hours into the alpha, there are NO reported bugs so far.

Dont worry Dude (Lebowskism), Im locked and loaded for an extended session tonight. If a bug exists...Ill find it. 

Yes, I selected no for every question the mod asked me at startup since I had not yet witnessed those events. After arriving in Diamond City I did get those out of the way. Excited about all of this potential. Youve always been able to simply ignore the base game if you desire but there was no real way forward in doing so aside from turning the game into a sirvival simulator. Now you can choose a different path. Ive always secretly wanted to be Kellogg. I think Beth wasted a great story there. If you got the caps...I got the time.

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

Dont worry Dude (Lebowskism), Im locked and loaded for an extended session tonight. If a bug exists...Ill find it. 

Yes, I selected no for every question the mod asked me at startup since I had not yet witnessed those events. After arriving in Diamond City I did get those out of the way. Excited about all of this potential. Youve always been able to simply ignore the base game if you desire but there was no real way forward in doing so aside from turning the game into a sirvival simulator. Now you can choose a different path. Ive always secretly wanted to be Kellogg. I think Beth wasted a great story there. If you got the caps...I got the time.

Depravity and other Thuggyverse mods completely change the main story too and are worth installing. They come highly recommended and are vetted to not be problems with the base game in any way - the alterations are done naturally and with careful attention to not altering things in a negative way. They will definitely make the base game feel WAY different and offer amazing ways to move the story forward.

And please dear God. Don't let there be bugs in CAP! LOL! I am about to implement my Just Business killer... don't want to be sidetracked. ?