[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

3 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Is there any way to enable threesomes for RSE Combat Surrender and Abductions?  All I get are one on one animations. 

No that option is only in Random Shenanigans, Plus I think CSA only uses Aggressive Tags and non of the Threesomes animations use aggressive  Tags.

11 hours ago, darkhighlander said:

I use Violate and Advanced Needs 2 for the Abductions via unsafe sleeping. It`s another option if you want to keep Violate. 

For me Advanced Needs 2 seems to cause an issue with Raider Pet.  Seems to work fine then at some point AN2 removes the collar during bathroom needs.  I went back to RSE II AN (still have a copy) and have no issues.  Too bad Abductions can't be integrated into Violaate.

53 minutes ago, goosetrip said:

Too bad Abductions can't be integrated into Violaate.

The situation is complicated now that Flashy has left LoversLab. Our only hope is that Violate's team decides to add kidnappings. One can only dream ... ?

4 hours ago, JBpy said:

The situation is complicated now that Flashy has left LoversLab. Our only hope is that Violate's team decides to add kidnappings. One can only dream ... ?

Here is a quote from Flashy from earlier in the thread as to how @EgoBallistic could go about having Violate handle the surrender and assaults, and then passing things off to RSE: CSA to handle the abductions:

"Honestly, its this simple.

Set a global variable between 1 and 3 (1 = raider location, 2 = gunner, 3 = SM).

Start the Abductions LOCATION quest to dock the abduction site.

Start the player Abduction quest which immediately does all of the script work and moves the player to the abduction scenario.

Nothing else is required to make it work. For anyone. From any mod."

Now I don't know anything about how to mod so I can't make any comment on how to implement this steps or if they would work. But from an end user standpoint I believe idea would be to set up CSA like so:

Player Surrender: Off

Player Assault: Off

Player Kidnappings: On

Companion Kidnappings: On

And Violate like so:

Player Surrender: On

Player Violations: On

Proposed CSA Kidnapping Integration: On

25 minutes ago, Number24 said:

Here is a quote from Flashy from earlier in the thread as to how @EgoBallistic could go about having Violate handle the surrender and assaults, and then passing things off to RSE: CSA to handle the abductions:

"Honestly, its this simple.

Set a global variable between 1 and 3 (1 = raider location, 2 = gunner, 3 = SM).

Start the Abductions LOCATION quest to dock the abduction site.

Start the player Abduction quest which immediately does all of the script work and moves the player to the abduction scenario.

Nothing else is required to make it work. For anyone. From any mod."

I'll give it a look in the morning.  If the script works as advertised it should be easy to add to Violate.

I added support for Abductions from this mod to the latest version of AAF Violate.  See details in this post.

My recommendation is to do as @Number24 suggested above.  You can disable player surrender and enable kidnappings in CSA, and enable the RSE CSA Abduction option in Violate.  When you are abducted, you will get a short dialogue scene similar to the one in CSA, then off you go to your kidnap destination.

On 9/14/2019 at 9:19 AM, PlayingOneHanded said:

Does the abduction system work with mods that enable multiple followers like Better Companions? 

I used a different multiple-follower mod (I forget the name) and one of my three companions have been abducted a few times (different companions, although the one who seems the least capable warrior is the most abducted).

4 hours ago, AngelArmor12 said:

Im not sure if im just doing it wrong but when i surrender to raiders, they come up to me say their bit, i ask for mercy, they reply but then my character just stands and the raider just stands or walks away and im stuck in place

dose this only happen with RSE? Do animations work at any other time? If not then you have missed something when installing AAF. double check you have AAF installed correctly with this guide: 
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124848-aaf-a-comprehensive-installation-guide-and-resource-collection-wip/ . then make sure you have everything needed for RSE CSA. If still no luck can you post you load order in a Spoiler so we can take a look at it. ?

56 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Thats not part of this mod. And to be honest I have never heard about this problem before. Could you explain more eg. dose it cause actor's to just stand there or dose a message appear?

The enemy just force me to remove my belt, however, the belt can't be removed unless in pipboy. So the enemy just stand there and keep clapping his hands, and I can't control the sole survivor. What's worse, after surrender, people think the enemy is temporary my friend, so nobody will help me to kill the enemy.

6 hours ago, Communistbelief said:

The enemy just force me to remove my belt, however, the belt can't be removed unless in pipboy. So the enemy just stand there and keep clapping his hands, and I can't control the sole survivor. What's worse, after surrender, people think the enemy is temporary my friend, so nobody will help me to kill the enemy.

are you using Devious Devices or Cursed Wasteland to get these item's? as I think you would get a better answer on there respected thread or may be on the AAF thread. As AAF handles all undressing and Animations. RSE just picks and tells AAF which actors to us for animation. sorry i'm not much help with this issue.?

20 hours ago, Communistbelief said:

You could try  opening the console " ~ " then " player.unequipAll " next time asked by npc

On 9/21/2019 at 12:19 AM, Communistbelief said:

Hi dude, if I have charity belt with me ,after surrender the game can't continue because the enemy can't rape me.

That's not how this works.  Sex animations don't actually care whether or not you are wearing anything.  If animations aren't playing, it is because either AAF isn't working or because you don't have the right animation packs installed.

So I got Nora abducted twice, once by Super Mutants and once by Gunners.  In both instances, if I waited the three days until the captors got tired of me (and made sure to reload if they simply decided to kill me), every time Nora got "dumped" outside she ended up immediately re-abducted by the same faction and taken back to the same Abduction location.  Didn't bother to wait another 3 days to see if this is an endless loop, just used "End Abduction" option in MCM as soon as Nora made it to an exit door.  So it's not a game breaker, but still sort of immersion-breaking.

Followup:  I went back to a Gunners Plaza abduction save to test something.  Bug only happens if you're dumped, you get the quest end notice, and you select "No, I don't want those items" ... this immediately starts a new Abduction in the same room you started the previous one.  If you accept the item retrieval quest, the mod works properly.  I guess they *really* want Nora to try to steal back the cheap leather armor and 10mm pistol she was carrying!