[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (12/30/19)

6 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

so you have FSE 06 19 and  AAF V107-1 beta  https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=810960. with Looksmenu 16-16 installed then RSE esm resource's then CSA. hmm Ok try reinstalling CSA again .

No. I don't have Looksmenu 16-16 or AAF v107-1 beta. But I do have RSE esm Resources, and FSE 06-19. A link to looksmenu would be greatly appreciated. 

1 hour ago, asebw said:

Maybe instead of trying to resurrect RSE 2, you should use CAP as a spring board for your next generation of mods? The start of the proverbial RSE 3?

Ok i'm no scriptor writer but I had a look in the source files and managed to find a small travel package ( sorry you were right :bawling: ) which is used for the aggressor animations so if you know anything about scripting( which I do not)  that would be the place to start. Sorry again but I was under the firm impression that AAF did all that as I said something similar to you about the undressing of actors and was not corrected but still my fault.

8 minutes ago, Sex maniac said:

No. I don't have Looksmenu 16-16 or AAF v107-1 beta. But I do have RSE esm Resources, and FSE 06-19. A link to looksmenu would be greatly appreciated. 

With these installed everything should work now. To stop things breaking in the future I would turn off Steam Auto up date. As this will break your game again when Fallout is updated

Sounds to me like the person, at an impression of things, that they dont have AAF installed and therefore, this is why the mod doesn't work for them?!? Or am I misinterpreting things?

4 hours ago, asebw said:

Maybe instead of trying to resurrect RSE 2, you should use CAP as a spring board for your next generation of mods? The start of the proverbial RSE 3?

There will NEVER be another sex mod made by me, be it an RSEII mod or an "RSE3".

RSE 2 will get one small round of updates so that it can talk to Crime and Punishment and thats it.

But even then, I am still convinced that CAP and RSEII will be completely incompatible and using both at the same time will cause problems.

To be honest, creating CAP, I did not take RSE2 into account in anyway, so, yeah, it'll likely cause problems for people who try to use both.

CAP will be a springboard though, if I am lucky. I'm hoping it is so widely covered and downloaded that a certain AAA game studio takes notices and you know, maybe says, damn, we need this guy on Fallout 5. ;)

2 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

CAP will be a springboard though, if I am lucky. I'm hoping it is so widely covered and downloaded that a certain AAA game studio takes notices and you know, maybe says, damn, we need this guy on Fallout 5. ;)

Yeah, at the rate Bethesda is going, you might be waiting awhile on that one. At this point, i'm just praying they don't do something to royally fuck up Doom Eternal ><. I want to say that they can't do any worse then fallout 76, but I wouldn't bet money on that. . . 

On a side note, has anyone been having issues with mods, AAF or otherwise since the update? 

30 minutes ago, asebw said:

Yeah, at the rate Bethesda is going, you might be waiting awhile on that one. At this point, i'm just praying they don't do something to royally fuck up Doom Eternal ><. I want to say that they can't do any worse then fallout 76, but I wouldn't bet money on that. . . 

On a side note, has anyone been having issues with mods, AAF or otherwise since the update? 

Everyone in the world.

This has been widely publicized and everyone should be aware of it by now. They changed the plugin version number (ESL, ESP, ESM). They increased the amount of forms that can be held in an ESL too. What this means is older versions of the game's exe cannot use mods that have been saved in the newer plugin version. Trying to do so will crash the game. And specifically, anything that uses F4SE, like AAF and Looksmenu, etc, they will now be on plugin version 1.0 for sure (unless their respective mod authors did not update their CK - but Im sure most have at this point).

Even if I can't leverage CAPs function-set now, towards catching some attention from the powers that be, at the least I know, beyond a shadow of doubt, that it will completely change the game, more than RSE ever did, and that alone is minimum reward enough. For me and for everyone smart enough to install it.

9 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Dude FO5 will be out on 2067 or something with the Beth's pace.

You'll have a better chance with Outer Worlds 2...

13 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Everyone in the world.

This has been widely publicized and everyone should be aware of it by now. They changed the plugin version number (ESL, ESP, ESM). They increased the amount of forms that can be held in an ESL too. What this means is older versions of the game's exe cannot use mods that have been saved in the newer plugin version. Trying to do so will crash the game. And specifically, anything that uses F4SE, like AAF and Looksmenu, etc, they will now be on plugin version 1.0 for sure (unless their respective mod authors did not update their CK - but Im sure most have at this point).

Even if I can't leverage CAPs function-set now, towards catching some attention from the powers that be, at the least I know, beyond a shadow of doubt, that it will completely change the game, more than RSE ever did, and that alone is minimum reward enough. For me and for everyone smart enough to install it.

I was aware of the changes to a certain degree, but I hadn't found the details, just cause I've been spending so much time trying to troubleshoot my mod list. Would this affect the new exe using old mods though? My mod list has been very stable up until this update, and I am nowhere near figuring out why I keep crashing on load. Even when I come out with something stable, if I save and try to reload that save, it can crash on me (or I go into vault 111 and it looks like a really bad acid trip).

Well, given the depth and detail of the changes you have made to the game with past versions of RSE, and what will come from CAP, I've no doubt you got the skill set. Heck, making a SFW version of CAP once it's done might be a very good thing to add to a portfolio or resume. Karma was my favourite of the RSE 1 modules, and I am looking forward to see the next generation of it. 

47 minutes ago, asebw said:

Well, given the depth and detail of the changes you have made to the game with past versions of RSE, and what will come from CAP, I've no doubt you got the skill set. Heck, making a SFW version of CAP once it's done might be a very good thing to add to a portfolio or resume. Karma was my favourite of the RSE 1 modules, and I am looking forward to see the next generation of it. 

CAP is going to be a big deal I think. As far as it leading to bigger things for Flashy....I dont know. I intend to do my part and push for all its worth. They need someone like Flashy . Hell...they need a whole team of Flashy, Egoballistic, Dagobaking, Tentacus....

Come to think of it...they better just come here and hire the whole bunch. Throw in Elianora, Niero, HN66....etc.

Now that would be a game son!

27 minutes ago, Olmech said:

CAP is going to be a big deal I think. As far as it leading to bigger things for Flashy....I dont know. I intend to do my part and push for all its worth. They need someone like Flashy . Hell...they need a whole team of Flashy, Egoballistic, Dagobaking, Tentacus....

Come to think of it...they better just come here and hire the whole bunch. Throw in Elianora, Niero, HN66....etc.

Elianora is already working for them through the CC. She's one of the two, three reason that I get stuff from the CC. 

And yes, a project of this magnitude can open doors. It's proof of skills, knowledge, development, etc. Even if the content is questionable to certain people, it's still something you can add to a portfolio or resume that says 'I got skills'. 

5 hours ago, asebw said:

I Well, given the depth and detail of the changes you have made to the game with past versions of RSE, and what will come from CAP, I've no doubt you got the skill set. Heck, making a SFW version of CAP once it's done might be a very good thing to add to a portfolio or resume. Karma was my favourite of the RSE 1 modules, and I am looking forward to see the next generation of it. 

There isnt NSFW/SFW versioning with Crime and Punishment. One version, with layers of toggled content. And if you loved the original karma system, this one is going to blow your mind! By now everyone must've downloaded Thuggysmurf''s new settler and companion dialogue overhaul, right? If not, they should. Anyways, like that mod, CAP also alters settler dialogue (and incidentally will shut down that aspect of Thuggy's mod) so that ALL of their typical lines are 100% replaced with karma appropriate comments. You know... my back hurts, my feet hurts, everything hurts? Yeah, those kind of lines are gone. CAP now has lines from settlers that show their personal view of YOU, based on your karma standing. And thats just one small part of it, but definitely shows the extent to which I have gone to make karma a natural feeling part of the game.

4 hours ago, Olmech said:

See, in my mind, I was thinking of this team:

• Kinggath - systems and world building
  • Thuggysmurf - story and quest creation
  • MunkySpunk - Cell creation and decoration
  • LLamaRCA & NikaCola - NPCs and companions
  • And then me and possibly SKK50, to tie it all together with scripted system

That is, in my mind right now, the dream team. :)

23 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

There isnt NSFW/SFW versioning with Crime and Punishment. One version, with layers of toggled content. And if you loved the original karma system, this one is going to blow your mind! By now everyone must've downloaded Thuggysmurf''s new settler and companion dialogue overhaul, right? If not, they should. Anyways, like that mod, CAP also alters settler dialogue (and incidentally will shut down that aspect of Thuggy's mod) so that ALL of their typical lines are 100% replaced with karma appropriate comments. You know... my back hurts, my feet hurts, everything hurts? Yeah, those kind of lines are gone. CAP now has lines from settlers that show their personal view of YOU, based on your karma standing. And thats just one small part of it, but definitely shows the extent to which I have gone to make karma a natural feeling part of the game.

If you had all of those people...just make your own game lol.

4 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I have thuggy's mod downloaded and installed, just haven't been able to play it yet cause of the bleeping crashing issue. Hopefully will get to try it out in a day or two.

The only one I might add to that team might be Elianora. Really do like her aesthetic. 

2 minutes ago, Sex maniac said:

Where can I get the Animations... I feel kinda embarrassed for not knowing lol. Also I'm new at this.

Ok This is the Best install guide for AAF please check your install so far with it as it will save you hours of pain. It has a list of known working animations for AAF in post 6/  chapter V.

I've been a user of Sexlab in Skyrim for some time, and wanted to see how the FO4 LL scene was going.  I just installed AAF and animations and stuff, and this mod and its dependencies.  I started a new game and got to Concord where I purposely flubbed the combat to be forced to surrender via health threshold.  That all worked, action started, then Preston shot and killed my attacker.  Got the message "Your attacker is dead!  You have 15 seconds to escape."  There was no one to escape from, so I started getting dressed.  Got a blank messagebox.  Then I realized I couldn't draw a weapon.  I thought maybe the interruption might have caused that, so I went inside and got shot up and surrendered again.  Two raiders had their turns, then there was a fade-to-black, then I "woke up" I guess, standing there with everyone looking at me and I got the 15 seconds message again.  I ran and hid and got dressed, but still can't draw a weapon.  I've tried enableplayercontrols in console but that didn't do anything.  I tried setting the CSA reset hotkey and using it, still nothing.  Tried searching this topic for a similar problem but didn't find anything so here I am.  Any ideas what I can do to fix this?

Also it seems that # of assaults and Village Bicycle aren't working.  Only once has more than one raider taken a turn. I've stayed in the museum for a little while re-surrendering and only one person goes, just once, even though I set # of attacks to 3, and Village Bicycle on, and I'm surrounded by 3 raiders.

15 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I've been a user of Sexlab in Skyrim for some time, and wanted to see how the FO4 LL scene was going.  I just installed AAF and animations and stuff, and this mod and its dependencies.  I started a new game and got to Concord where I purposely flubbed the combat to be forced to surrender via health threshold.  That all worked, action started, then Preston shot and killed my attacker.  Got the message "Your attacker is dead!  You have 15 seconds to escape."  There was no one to escape from, so I started getting dressed.  Got a blank messagebox.  Then I realized I couldn't draw a weapon.  I thought maybe the interruption might have caused that, so I went inside and got shot up and surrendered again.  Two raiders had their turns, then there was a fade-to-black, then I "woke up" I guess, standing there with everyone looking at me and I got the 15 seconds message again.  I ran and hid and got dressed, but still can't draw a weapon.  I've tried enableplayercontrols in console but that didn't do anything.  I tried setting the CSA reset hotkey and using it, still nothing.  Tried searching this topic for a similar problem but didn't find anything so here I am.  Any ideas what I can do to fix this?

Also it seems that # of assaults and Village Bicycle aren't working.  Only once has more than one raider taken a turn. I've stayed in the museum for a little while re-surrendering and only one person goes, just once, even though I set # of attacks to 3, and Village Bicycle on, and I'm surrounded by 3 raiders.

If that's what you're looking for, you might consider trying this instead:

It's more actively-maintained and similarly feature-rich and configurable these days. I still keep RSE II: CSA enabled for the abductions feature (which AAF Violate has an integration option to support hand-off for as well), but I disable the combat/surrender features of CSA so they don't conflict. They're both awesome mods in their own right, don't misunderstand me. @Flashy (JoeR) is working on less kinky stuff lately so his earlier mods here on LL aren't expected to see much in the way of updates or fixes except possibly to prevent a few of them from conflicting badly with his newer work.

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

If that's what you're looking for, you might consider trying this instead:

It's more actively-maintained and similarly feature-rich and configurable these days. I still keep RSE II: CSA enabled for the abductions feature (which AAF Violate has an integration option to support hand-off for as well), but I disable the combat/surrender features of CSA so they don't conflict. They're both awesome mods in their own right, don't misunderstand me. @Flashy (JoeR) is working on less kinky stuff lately so his earlier mods here on LL aren't expected to see much in the way of updates or fixes except possibly to prevent a few of them from conflicting badly with his newer work.

I completely support this. I don't have the time/patience/desire to fix this mod. Violate will handle everyone's surrender condition needs, absolutely!

I hate that CSA is broken - I know what is wrong with it. CAP taught me a LOT more about the dialogue system and I can see where what CAP does, CSA doesn't, and fixing that? It would be a nightmare.

That said... I do need to make one update on this mod down the road for CAP compatibility, so I will try to address some of the more breaking issues, since I need to update the code to add consent non-consent tags for MCG anyways...