Hey, I seem to have stumbled upon a peculiar problem. Everything works fine, except for the end. After the animation is (at least that's how it seems to me) finished, the PC and the guard both re-dress and then stand there, doing nothing. I can move my PC and attack the guard, but I can't access my inventory and I can't interact with the environment, i.e. I can't open the cell door or serve my time. Does anybody know what's going wrong here?

• 1 month later...

@Suzutsuki can you make patch for Prison Overhaul Patched SSE? Both mods get player raped by guards but your mod is unique because it allows you see other prisoners get raped. So basically there would be needed option in MCM where you can disable player rape by guards and both mods would work without conflict.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

is there a way to make only the player get raped in jail, but add no npcs in jail?    I'm not complaining about anything, just curious cuz I'm trying to reduce the changes done by mods if I can

I'm asking here because prison overhaul sounds like it would have bugs..  maybe not though..   never used it yet

I just started using this on Oldrim and it seems to work fine until after the sex animation.  Been jailed twice and each time afterwards my character lays prone on the ground.  First time the guard left and she wouldn't move.  Second time after the guard left another npc entered the cell but just stood there.  Each time I used the Death Alternative debug of "free player state" or something sounding like that.

I know the author has no intention on debugging for Oldrim but was just curious if any SE users had similar situations?

And thanks to the mod author for making a simple yet effective jail mod.

On 8/11/2020 at 10:12 PM, HexBolt8 said:

This has worked okay for me with Oldrim.  It's unfortunate that it doesn't for you too.  I'm not sure what the difference would be.

I just read through part of this support thread, it seems to have a conflict with Defeat, which I use.  According to the note from the author I simply need to click on the attack button/command and my character will pop up.  Didn't realize it was a one and done event.  It's pretty much working as intended now.

• 3 weeks later...

Works great. One thing thoug, As PC, wy only have get that one rape? And then when you press the bed for the second time, you get released and you only got the text after serving time, "bla bla bla, raped many times" Maybe make it so that if you have to serve ten days, you have to "press the bed ten times and then get raped ten times before you are let out. Much better in my book. I may be wrong though, lol. Still, kool mod. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Go To Bed is not compatible, immersion/this mod breaks.

When you in the jail and activate bed, popup with two options "serve time and be raped" and "cancel" appears,

if you press "cancel" and then activate bed again, you get "sleep" and "serve time"(mod Go To Bed takes over ?)

so you click "serve time" and be released, without rape, you wont get "you been raped many times" message either...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i am stuck in loading screen after i accept to "serve time"... i also tried to walk out with tcl cheat but they just all attack me and put me in prison again (cant get my items anyway). dont know what to do now, probably load an earlier safe and avoid prison.

8 hours ago, 0wnyx said:

i am stuck in loading screen after i accept to "serve time"... i also tried to walk out with tcl cheat but they just all attack me and put me in prison again (cant get my items anyway).

If you have an actual loading screen (not an all black screen), you're probably having a general Skyrim loading a cell problem.  If you're being released outside, your game might be stuck loading the city and its inhabitants.  You can try preloading the city by first loading an earlier save from in the city, then loading your current save and serving time.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything works as normal for me until I get to the sex animation. the guard just stands behind my character, both of us are nacked, but no movement. Do I need to install something for the animation, I already have sexlab framework and fus ro d'oh. Is it possible that they are installed incorrectly? i got a message in game that said sexlab framework was installed and enabled, so I don't think so. Do I need to restart the game? Any help would be great!

• 3 months later...
On 2/14/2021 at 3:11 AM, Erogami21 said:

Everything works as normal for me until I get to the sex animation. the guard just stands behind my character, both of us are nacked, but no movement. Do I need to install something for the animation, I already have sexlab framework and fus ro d'oh. Is it possible that they are installed incorrectly? i got a message in game that said sexlab framework was installed and enabled, so I don't think so. Do I need to restart the game? Any help would be great!

In my experience any "T-Pose" is a sign of no animations. Just to be safe I run FNIS every time I enable a mod. Beyond that it could mean many things, error with the mod detecting the actors, error in finding the animations, failed to load something. Outside that, no clue. Some mods recommend animation packs that work with the mod in question.

I have this mod for a while but only manage to use it this week. My experience

Save before testing it. I also configured the MCM to match Skyrim`s base settings just for testing.

After my PC was sent to jail I saved. After that I activated the bed to sleep and got a message saying that my PC will be raped. After clicking "yes" a guard appeared and everything happened with no errors. Unfortunately after the scene was over I couldn`t move my character but jumping works if PC is on the ground. In my experience the fact that the PC can`t do anything is a fault of Sexlab Framework. I also use Defeat and the same thing happens. I tried the "fix", go to 1st person and use the command "enableplayercontrols" but it didn't work. The only thing that can be done is save the game, quit the game and load the save.

Once back in the game I activated the bed again and served my time normally, no rape. My PC appeared outside the barracks and a message popped up, that my PC was raped again and again until the time served ended. And that`s it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To move the Whiterun jail bandit to the other empty cell use xEdit to change their position value to ?

image.png.fd9197ef6c77c53a1bc6bd38f117f693.png

This probably won't work on an existing game which has the mod installed because the NPC would have already been placed. In which case you could try clicking on said bandit and use console commands "Setpos X 687", "Setpos Y 157" & "Setpos Z -247" to move them manually to the other cell.

Note, also the really long loading screen when you serve a jail term is tied to the length of the jail term. (100 days will be really long). There is a reason why the default is 7  days max. (i.e. It's a Bethesda product).

Edited by spoonsinger
Wibble
  • 4 weeks later...

Can you made a lesbian futanari option? Well, as in the ancient mod for Oblivion, there the girls in prison found a strap-on and had fun during their time in prison. That would be fun ...

(I would do it myself, but I get errors when compiling scripts. I broke to download everything bit by bit for the compilation ... But you have it all. )

ScreenShot33.png

Edited by TDA