1 hour ago, FrankyReidl said:

die Verhaftung geht aber im Gefängnis funktioniert es mal und mal nicht dann stehen alle nur still da und ich muss neu laden . 

Are you using a prison overhaul mod?  As the description says, "If you use other jail mod like Prison Overhaul, open MCM and uncheck "Player Enabled" to disable "Arrested Player" feature."  After you are placed in the prison cell, are you clicking the bed to serve your prison time?

ich habe eben diesen mod von dir und der gefällt mir ja ganz gut nur mit der ausnahme das es bei mir mal geht und mal nicht. es ist offengesagt auch der einzige bei dem eine vergewaltigung auch läuft wenn auch nicht immer. animationen hab ich ja alle. kann es sein das es mit diesem fus ro do schrei zusammenhängt? den hab ich da über nexus dazu. schalt ich den ein zusätzlich dann laufen einige animationen nicht, wenn der aus ist dann hab ich eben diese 50/50 chance das es im gefängnis dazu kommt der wärter endlich wieder die zelle verlässt und ich beim nächsten anklicken aufs bett den rest abwarten kann.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 10:12 PM, neokio said:

I've just written a quick ESPFE patch to make dialog a bit more immersive / English-friendly (download below, mirror here).

Here's the before/after of the 5 changed dialog lines ...

1 ... for NPCs, after sex?
Before: Wow, I'm so lucky! This new prisoner is very good! It's definitely fun!
After:  That's enough punishment for now, prisoner. I'll let you rest a bit, them I'm comin' back for more.

2 ... for PC, after sex?
Before: It was a fun, stupid prisoner! I can enjoy every day with you until you are released!
After:  That's enough punishment for now, prisoner. I'll let you rest a bit, them I'm comin' back for more.

3 ... for female PC, not sure when this is triggered
Before: How did you keep this? We must make a body search more strictly. Girl has extra pocket to hide goods...
After:  Well whaddya know? This bitch has a lockpick! Guess she needs a cavity search. Don't worry, I won't be gentle.

4 ... for male PC, not sure when this is triggered
Before: How did you keep this? We must make a body search more strictly.
After:  Well whaddya know? This prick has a lockpick! Guess he needs a cavity search. Don't worry, I won't be gentle.

5 ... not sure
Before: Behave yourself! Don't try to jailbreak!
After:  Behave, now. And keep quiet. You try to escape, we may just kill you.

@Suzutsukiit might be fun to add more dialog options! I only edited these with xEdit, but if you want to add more dialog options (or make them random) so the guards don't always say the same thing, then I'd be happy to suggest a bunch of alternatives. And if anyone has any better wording, post 'em.

JailRape Rewording Patch.7z 741 B · 386 downloads

Got anyway to fix the no animation bug with the rewording path that and the already pre exhisting bug were there is no rape animation if anyone can help it would be appreaciated

Pretty good mod! It works great and as expected. I have been trying it out with the different animations and removing the ones that look weird (that's a SL problem though). Does it choose from the whole list of animations or only from a subset?  

Also, the only thing that kinda annoys me at all is that the dialog to serve time has "Cancel" misspelled as "Cencel" After seeing it like 10 times testing the mod I noticed lol

• 2 months later...

I like this mod and use it along side other things. Going with your own Prisoner to a Jail while a Guard is doing his "Routine" makes it more fun.

But as i have some other things there i would like to trigger with the Prisoners, does anyone know how to increase the time the NPC`s pause so one could, for

example take turns with the guard? Right now they immediately start a scene right after the other finished. I would like to change it to say, 30 seconds or 60.

What i am saying is, does anyone know where i should look at SSEDit to make a cooldown for it?

And maybe how to add other Npc´s to the rape faction would be interesting if it works with console ?

Edited by Gukahn

I installed SexLabs along with JailRape, Schlongs and some essential mods for my character creation and physics.

My goal is to just keep it barebones so I could try out mods on LoversLab.

My experience with JailRape was okay. It works... sort of.

I started a new game in Alternative Start. Installed SexLabs through MCM. Started as a patron in Whiterun. Punched a guard. Got sent to jail. I did this 3 times.

The first time I was raped, which is great cause that's what the mod does. Then the guard takes my lockpicks and just stands there. I can move, jump, sneak... but I can't leave the cell. Finally I decided to punch the guard, the cell finally opened. But so did 9 other holes in my body.

The second time the guard just came into the cell and stared at me. I walked away to make coffee. Still stared at me. I saved and reloaded. Now he's able to rape me, but just like before... I can't leave.

The third time is the same as the first.

Anywho, I'll move on to the next mod I want to try. If anyone has any suggestions, please do let me know.

On 1/1/2022 at 1:38 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Click the bed to serve your time and be freed, just like with unmodded Skyrim.

Hello HexBolt8,

I had to make a new game to try what you suggested to keep things fresh. I only have essential mods (10 Active, 7 Light listed at the bottom) for running JailRape. I decided to skip Schlong since it wasn't a requirement anywhere (dry hump rapes are funny to see btw).

I tested what you said 3 times. Here are my results:

As a base for all: I installed SexLab through MCM. Punched a guard. Got sent to jail. Served time through the bed. Guard came up to me, froze.

1. I decided to save and load. SexLabs came with an error that the rape animation was not found. The guard took my lockpicks. Leaves the cell. I can now click the bed.
  2. I saved the game and then to my surprise the guard started raping me without having to load. However, once he finished his business and got up. He froze. I tried clicking the bed as you mentioned but to no avail. I then saved and loaded. He then was able to move. Took my lockpicks. Left the cell but I wasn't able to click anything. I then noticed he was frozen, staring at me through the door.
  3. I saved and loaded. SexLabs came with an error that the rape animation was not found. The guard took my lockpicks. Leaves the cell. Now I'm frozen in place. I saved and loaded. I can now move but not click anything. After saving and loading again, I can now click the bed.

The guard freezing seems to happen a lot, it's a real shame.

Load Order (Light) 

Spoiler

Base game not listed

1. Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
  2. SexLab
  3. SkyUI_SE (L)
  4. SOSRaceMenu (L)
  5. FNIS
  6. CBBE (L)
  7. RaceMenu (L)
  8. XPMSE
  9. RaceMenuPlugin (L)
  10. RaceMenuMorphsCBBE (L)
  11. JailRape (L)
  12. Alternative Start - Live Another Life

Edited by silverfox0526
51 minutes ago, silverfox0526 said:

Guard came up to me, froze....  SexLabs came with an error that the rape animation was not found.

That's the problem.  Don't keep going when you get an error like that.  Open SexLab and look at Toggle Animations.  You should have a lot enabled there, including some for rough or rape.  Under Rebuild & Clean, you might want to clean the system.  This page should also list the number of installed character animations.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's the problem.  Don't keep going when you get an error like that.  Open SexLab and look at Toggle Animations.  You should have a lot enabled there, including some for rough or rape.  Under Rebuild & Clean, you might want to clean the system.  This page should also list the number of installed character animations.

Are you saying I have a problem with my fresh installation? I want to reiterate that I'm running only barebone required mods and installing them in the way their author recommended (if any).

Each attempt to get the mod to work properly is it's own game. I make a brand new character for each try.

My SexLabs Toggle Animations is default, nothing is changed. I don't even touch anything in SexLabs except for the installation button.

I will go start a new game and use the Rebuild & Clean to see if that helps. I'll also find the number of animations basic SexLabs should have.

EDIT:

Spoiler

So I've come back with my results.

After installing SexLabs through MCM and then doing the Rebuild & Clean. I have 110 Animations (Character), 12 Voices, 13 Expressions.

I then did my usual then went to jail.

1. Guard stares at me. I decided to just save and load. Didn't get any errors but now the guard is following me around the cell.
  2. Guard raped me. Takes my lockpicks but then just stares at me. I paused the game and saved, he put his clothes on but mine are still off. After loading he leaves the cell but doesn't close the door. So naturally I decide to try to escape. I was able to go outside but got a 100 bounty. Guards only turned hostile when I talked to them and i was sent to jail again.
    1. After being sent back to jail, the rape animation went perfectly, and he took my lockpicks (even though I had none). Just when I thought it was going well, he left the damn cell and closed the door but then just stares at me. I'm unable to press anything. So I decided to save and reload. Now I can click the bed. These are the only 2 tries that are the same character because I wanted to see if it would fix itself. So close!
  3. I decided to try in a different city and chose Windhelm. Unfortunately the guard just stares at me in Windhelm as well. But it then occurred to me that the cell door never closes when the animation fails.
  4. So I made a new character, an Orc, and this time went back to Whiterun. The guard comes in, the door closes and I get raped. However he still stares at me after taking my lockpicks.

I really do wish I could get this mod working properly. It seems to work for you guys, it just really doesn't want to work for me.

Edited by silverfox0526
4 hours ago, silverfox0526 said:

Are you saying I have a problem with my fresh installation?

It's not a question of how clean your installation is, but the matter of the error from SexLab that no animations were found.  If the mod can't start the rape animation, then the next scene that triggers at the end of sex won't trigger, and you'll be stuck in there.  It sounds like that particular problem went away for you, but my point was that continuing past that error without resolving it in an exercise in futility.

After the rape, and after the guard takes your lockpicks, he will leave the cell and lock the door.  After he leaves the cell, clicking the bed lets you serve your time, after which you'll be released.  I just tested this in Whiterun, and it worked.  The key steps are that after clicking the bed the first time, the rape must occur and complete normally, after which the guard takes the lockpicks, after which he leaves the cell and locks the door.  Then you click the bed, serve your time, and you're freed.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I just tested this in Whiterun, and it worked.  The key steps are that after clicking the bed the first time, the rape must occur and complete normally, after which the guard takes the lockpicks, after which he leaves the cell and locks the door.  Then you click the bed, serve your time, and you're freed

Again, I don’t doubt the mod works for others. But there is definitely something wrong if on several tries I’m getting the same or similar results from a fresh installation with several new games.

I’ve decided to stop trying to get this mod to work properly and move on to other mods.

I just ran one called Naked Defeat and it works great, almost perfect with just a few minor problems but they fix themselves. I’ll have to write about it over in their forums.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So I guess it runs differently for everyone. Mine won't trigger the animation after I interact with the jail bed the guards walks toward my character and just stands there with both characters just standing in place.

I would say its script lag but I left the game running for about 15 mins on a fairly decent gaming rig and still nothing also every other sexlab mod I have works without a hitch.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For anyone who has been having the issue of the guard just standing next to your character after interacting with the bed I may have found a solution. 

Try using an older version of Fuz Ro D'oh. I was using the newest version on the Nexus. It seems that version doesn't play nicely with this mod for some reason. I'm currently using Fuz Ro D'oh version 1.7,(the one on nexus that was released on nov of 2019, it's the one at the bottom of the file page). After deleting the newer version and installing the old one this mod has been working flawlessly. Hopefully this will help the others that have been having this issue. 

10 hours ago, Diact said:

It seems that version doesn't play nicely with this mod for some reason.

The likely reason is that you're using an older version of Skyrim.  You must use the version of Fuz Ro D-oh that's compatible with your Skyrim version.  The change log at the bottom of the Fuz Ro D-oh page has the version compatibility information.  If Fuz Ro D-oh doesn't work, it's not a mod problem, it's a Fuz Ro D-oh version problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...