hi

great idea

thanks for the mod

if it have a extended option for prisoners to go to town and get punished like player when she's arrested it would be better

like prison overhaul but for npcs and player can interact

and also it would be great if u make a version for oldrim :)

can't install it cause using oldrim

3 hours ago, MatinZ said:

hi

great idea

thanks for the mod

if it have a extended option for prisoners to go to town and get punished like player when she's arrested it would be better

like prison overhaul but for npcs and player can interact

and also it would be great if u make a version for oldrim :)

can't install it cause using oldrim

He's not going to make a version for oldrim unfortunately, just read at the previous pages. But I use this version just fine, even though it is for SE.

I took a quick look at this, and it seems to work fine with Oldrim (SE isn't required). 

Unlike some of the other people, I had no problem with the timing of the message after being released from prison.  It appeared as soon as I got out.  Just guessing, some players might not be waiting until the post-rape guard dialog finishes.  

I noticed that the Serve Time confirmation box misspells "Cancel" as "Cencel", which might confuse someone. 

The non-stop prisoner rape seems okay to me.  Although it's not realistic, it guarantees that it's occurring when I enter the jail.  I'm usually not in the area long, just enough to talk to Sibbi in Riften, the Redguard prisoner in Whiterun, the werewolf guy in Falkreath, etc.  So it changes the atmosphere while I'm there; I like it.  If it were on a realistic schedule I might never see it. 

I suggest moving the NPC female prisoner in the Whiterun prison.  Right now she's in the same cell as the Redguard, who just wanders around as if nothing is happening.  It would be better to move the NPC female prisoner to the unused cell right beside that one. 

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Unlike some of the other people, I had no problem with the timing of the message after being released from prison.  It appeared as soon as I got out.  Just guessing, some players might not be waiting until the post-rape guard dialog finishes. 

Huh..so you mean that the message you get when you're released doesn't mean you were 'supposed' to get raped more times..it's just a message at this time?

2 hours ago, Taven said:

so you mean that the message you get when you're released doesn't mean you were 'supposed' to get raped more times..it's just a message at this time?

Correct.  You get raped once, click Serve Time, and you're released.  The release message about being raped "again and again" just helps fuel your imagination.  Looking at it another way, if the mod actually did multiple rapes on you, it wouldn't have to tell you what transpired. 

I don't believe that the author has any desire to build a mini Prison Overhaul, so I don't expect the way things work now to change.  It's a very lightweight mod that adds a bit of sexual abuse to several prisons.  Personally that works well for me.  I just wanted a bit of atmosphere and this mod does that.  My personal interest was actually the NPC assault more than the player character's treatment (I usually manage to avoid serving time).  Talking to Sibbi while some poor gal in the next cell keeps getting assaulted makes jails feel more intimidating for females, places to be avoided.

On 7/4/2019 at 9:56 AM, Taven said:

He's not going to make a version for oldrim unfortunately, just read at the previous pages. But I use this version just fine, even though it is for SE.

great to hear it work but still i'd rather not use it

it's a bit risky, maybe get ctd or idk other bugs

and everyone says not use newrim mods on oldrim or reverse, not use oldrim mods on newrim

however i read somewhere it depends on the mod like if it only add scripts it might be ok but still risky

On 5/17/2019 at 5:12 PM, neokio said:

I've just written a quick ESPFE patch to make dialog a bit more immersive / English-friendly (download below, mirror here).

Here's the before/after of the 5 changed dialog lines ...

1 ... for NPCs, after sex?
Before: Wow, I'm so lucky! This new prisoner is very good! It's definitely fun!
After:  That's enough punishment for now, prisoner. I'll let you rest a bit, them I'm comin' back for more.

2 ... for PC, after sex?
Before: It was a fun, stupid prisoner! I can enjoy every day with you until you are released!
After:  That's enough punishment for now, prisoner. I'll let you rest a bit, them I'm comin' back for more.

3 ... for female PC, not sure when this is triggered
Before: How did you keep this? We must make a body search more strictly. Girl has extra pocket to hide goods...
After:  Well whaddya know? This bitch has a lockpick! Guess she needs a cavity search. Don't worry, I won't be gentle.

4 ... for male PC, not sure when this is triggered
Before: How did you keep this? We must make a body search more strictly.
After:  Well whaddya know? This prick has a lockpick! Guess he needs a cavity search. Don't worry, I won't be gentle.

5 ... not sure
Before: Behave yourself! Don't try to jailbreak!
After:  Behave, now. And keep quiet. You try to escape, we may just kill you.

@Suzutsukiit might be fun to add more dialog options! I only edited these with xEdit, but if you want to add more dialog options (or make them random) so the guards don't always say the same thing, then I'd be happy to suggest a bunch of alternatives. And if anyone has any better wording, post 'em.

JailRape Rewording Patch.7z 741 B · 85 downloads

I've got an idea for the first quote, I think that's the one that plays when they enter your cell(And it also plays when they're done raping you..the two should be different. xD).

"It's time for your...'punishment' prisoner. Take it like a good prisoner, and maybe we'll let you out early! Hehehe..."

Im having an issue where the guard keeps resetting/spawning inside the bandit like theyre about to do something, but nothing is happening. I installed all requirements except for recommended. Is there anything I can do or install to fix this?

10 minutes ago, wmh206 said:

Im having an issue where the guard keeps resetting/spawning inside the bandit like theyre about to do something, but nothing is happening.

Are you getting the T pose, indicating a missing animation or FNIS not run?

Am I missing something here?

I'm under the impression that outside of the player portion of the mod, there'd also be bandit girls placed inside various jails that would get raped in passive scenes. However, I've been to Dragonreach Dungeon and haven't seen any bandit girls?

Edit: Okay, I see. You actually need to enter from the door connected to the main palace to trigger the scene. If you enter from the outside door, nothing happens.

17 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Are you getting the T pose, indicating a missing animation or FNIS not run?

No, it's just that the bandit girl stands still and sometimes walks around the cell, and the guard inside just keeps walking out from her. Very strange, I could be missing animations from another mod, but I've run FNIS and everything is fine with the mods I have.

Does this actually decrease your skills? Is it like Defeat Skill Loss where you can actually level down? Does it decrease your skills more than normal Skyrim? Other than a sexy scene in the jail, I'm not quite sure what this accomplishes. Sexy though.

13 hours ago, shadowslayer1008 said:

--------vortex-------

From what I keep hearing, Vortex is -TRASH- right now. You're better off using Skyrim Mod Organizer or installing mods yourself without the help of a mod organizer, only letting the mod organizer..organize your mods. xD That's what I do, manually install all mods I get anyway.

14 hours ago, Yuni said:

Does this actually decrease your skills? Is it like Defeat Skill Loss where you can actually level down? Does it decrease your skills more than normal Skyrim? Other than a sexy scene in the jail, I'm not quite sure what this accomplishes. Sexy though.

I think you can avoid the skill decrease this mod does by setting the MCM of that function to 1.0, that way, only serving your time(After getting raped) would decrease your skills.(Serving time in vanilla skyrim does that) I don't think you'll level down with this mod though.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod works wonderfully, adds more reason to go to jail to visit or to experience yourself, or even more reason for your character not to go jail. I wish there's an option to resist the assaulter in the jail. Probably a mini game like sexlab defeat. You know, when your character already trained enough to take a care of herself.

If you prefer not to be raped in jail, you can uncheck "Player Enabled" in the MCM.  You'll still have the added female prisoners.  

But resisting would be unwise.  He'd call the rest of the guards and it would become a gangbang.  You know the other girl, the one being raped over & over and who'll never be released?  She probably tried to resist and found out what happens when the entire barracks decides to put her in her place. :) 

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you prefer not to be raped in jail, you can uncheck "Player Enabled" in the MCM.  You'll still have the added female prisoners.  

But resisting would be unwise.  He'd call the rest of the guards and it would become a gangbang.  You know the other girl, the one being raped over & over and who'll never be released?  She probably tried to resist and found out what happens when the entire barracks decides to put her in her place. :) 

It's not like I don't want the rape scene. I just wish that there's an option to resist. Whatever the scenario that happens next, I don't mind. Would the guard call other guards for gangbang? So be it. Or probably the resist succeed and the guard change his mind, or another worse outcome. At least, she tried :)

But don't get me wrong, this is already wonderful as is.

59 minutes ago, deadwatch said:

Hey so which animations do I have to download for this? The scenes are usually static, which I suppose because I do not have the animations for it. Atm I have about 113 registered but idk for which scenes. 

None.  The animations will work with the default SexLab animations or others you've registered, as long as they contain the "Aggressive" tag and do not contain a "Cowgirl" tag. 

It's a simple mod.  It just kicks off animations with a call to SexLab.  Unless you've toggled off all qualifying animations, you probably had a problem building or registering sex animations.  Look through your installation and try to figure out why SexLab isn't finding any.  Rebuilding and re-verifying registration wouldn't hurt.

Anybody having issues with all guards in a hold turning hostile, after "Serving time".
It happened in the whiterun hold for me.
I activated the bed, clicked the "serve time".
A guard comes in, animations start playing etc.
As soon as the guard finished, and the animation stops, all guards (except the one from the animation), suddenly turn hostile.

Could this happen because of compatability issues, or the fact that i lock picked the grate in the cell?

Note, i also have the body search mod installed. But have the only lockpick you get, put away in the hidden pocket, and should not influence it.
Also seems the celldoor can sometimes disappear if a guard interacts with it.

2 hours ago, Kevin._ said:

the fact that i lock picked the grate in the cell

That -RIGHT THERE- is why they turned hostile. Even in vanilla skyrim, any act that is something to get yourself out of jail(Picking the lock..somehow..using that secret door in the Riften jail in sight of the guards, stuff like that) should turn ALL of the guards hostile(If they see you), AND give you more of a bounty if you actually escape.